[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets kill ourselves anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
Anyone in the northern california area want to kill themselves with me?
>>
only if you do it to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
>>
File: 23423423432.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
23423423432.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>26102005
>>26102045
do it and stream it
>>
>>26102045
sure man, no fucks given about the song. I have a gun so uh it should be pretty quick and easy.

are you in norcal?
>>
>>26102005
I'm in Canada so sucks that I can't join you. What is your method? A gun?
>>
File: 1453567336811.gif (506KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453567336811.gif
506KB, 500x500px
Santa Rosa here, killing yourself with someone else sounds pretty nice, too scared to do it alone
>>
>>26102079
op here. I'm in san jose.

arey ou fat neckbeard status? or just pepe
>>
come to nwaf i'll kill u try to bring some .308 i need more ammo for mah winchester
>>
>>26102093
skeleton neckbeard, I'm pretty much starving myself to death so far, atleast it seems like it, how about you
>>
>>26102123
i could pass as normal on a good day.

cool then. when do you want to do this
>>
Any Singapooreans here? I'd be up for it if you are.
>>
>>26102137
I have always time tbqh, just whenever you are ready. Also have my own car. What would be your preferred method?
>>
>>26102005
Southern California here.

Meet you half way?
>>
>>26102257
down as fuck man

wanna do it in the desert so no one finds ourt bodies
>>
File: 123456987.png (80KB, 301x325px) Image search: [Google]
123456987.png
80KB, 301x325px
>>26102005
I'm in the foothills, can I watch?
>>
>>26102279
of course

only thing is if they find out you were there you could get arrested
>>
anyone in Virginia want to kill ourselves together
>>
East Bay here.... so how we meeting?
>>
>>26102292
i can be sneaky beaky like :^)
>>
I live in Newark, CA by San Francisco and Oakland. Anyone care to an hero with me?
>>
>>26102005
epic meetup thread disguised as suicide thread. fuck yall niggas
>>
>all these niggas near me that want to suicide
>no nigga near me to suck my dick
Welp
>>
>>26102381
I will, if it's a feminine dick
>>
Any arizonafags want to an hero before the scorching heat picks up?
>>
stockton/modesto area checking in. i dont want to go on anymore.
>>
I'm tired of all these Mexicans. I'm tired of all these "People" from San Fransisco. I'm tired of not being able to be myself. I'm not going to kill myself, but goddamn I'm getting myself the hell out soon. Any California horror stories?
>>
Vienna here, anyone wanna do it?
Writing this while talking to my mother
>>
File: chad.jpg (63KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
63KB, 593x594px
Bro I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're a creep. I hate to break it to you but you're over 25 years old and you're still a virgin. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're over 25 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have. Creep.
>>
im in call me (415) 781-0500
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.