[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you escape it? Any stories?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: friendzone.jpg (29KB, 571x441px) Image search: [Google]
friendzone.jpg
29KB, 571x441px
Can you escape it? Any stories?
>>
>>26101932
I wish I had a friend
>>
>>26101932
I've been infatuated with the girl who is my closest friend for 15 years. If anyone has any suggestions to make the transition from friend to lover after such a long time I'd love to hear them.

Probably would be better for me to simply accept it's not going to happen and move on with my life though.
>>
It happens rarely. My friend managed to get in a relationship with a girl he's liked since school. They've been together for 7/8 years now and they're both happy. It took him like a year or two of not giving up and her actually giving it a go.

He's seriously punched above his weight cause she's a 8/10 and he's I would say a 5/10.
>>
implying friends
>>
i just wanna escape the no-friend zone senpai
>>
I was in love with a girl for a while without realizing it. Girl turned out to have feelings for me. We had sex. I told her I didn't want to date. She ended up dating someone else. I realized I had feelings for her. Should become an hero yet?
>>
>>26102382

yes please kill yourself for posting that irrelevant mundane bullshit
>>
>>26102382
How did the sex come about?
I need to know for research purposes.
>>
>>26102081
What did he do to take the relationship to the next level?
>>
>>26101932
Escape the FZ by considering the girl dead to you, non existent and move the fuck on to the next wet hole
>>
Try getting stranded on a deserted island so she has no other options.
>>
>>26101932

I wish I was good enough to even be friendzoned. All I get is creepzoned.
>>
>>26102458
He let her ride the cock carrousel and hit the wall.
:^)
>>
>>26102499
How old were the two of them when he confessed his feelings?
>>
Is it dishonest to not tell your friend you have feelings for her?
>>
>associating yourself with women

You only have yourself to blame if you're friend zoned
>>
>>26102591
>You only have yourself to blame if you're friend zoned

No one is disputing that. This thread is about digging yourself out of the hole which you've created for yourself.
>>
Four months ago, I started dating a girl I've been close friends with for almost a decade. I guess it worked out because I never really was that infatuated with her before we gradually started spending more time together, and one night it just happened. It all felt very natural and like a mutual decision. I know that moving on from being best friends to a romantic relationship is something that you'd think just doesn't happen, but it did for me.

I guess that if you find yourself actively trying to escape the friend zone and that's all you're focused on, deep down you know that she's not interested and you've already lost. I've been in that situation too many times.
>>
My first bf was a man that I had been friends with for two years before we started dating.
We had both friend zoned one another because we didn't think the feelings were reciprocal
But they were and it was a nice relationship.
>>
>>26102738
Had the dynamic in your relationship changed at all in any way before you hooked up?
>>
>>26102776
Are you a girl or was it a gay relationship?
>>
>>26101932
Reset nigga, is the only way. Cut contact but don't be an asshole, if contact is made don't be interested in it, act like you are nore important than her, but there's a catch, she has to see you having "fun" without her. It's like you don't care that much about her.

I tried this twice, the first time the girl literally shout at me "What I've done to you, why we don't hang out anymore!" and the second time I end up making out with my biggest crush. Both times I fucked up cause I acted like a retard with a lucky chance.
>>
>>26103215
>tfw you dropped out of her life determined to re-enter once you'd made something of yourself
>tfw still a failure
>tfw she contacted me before I was ready
>meet her and forgot how much I enjoy her company

I wish there was something more but desu I'm just happy to have her in my life.
>>
>>26103254
*meet her and remember
>>
>>26101968
Ask her out on a date, don't say any of that fag shit and don't do it over text. Just be up front and say "Hey, do you wanna go on a date anytime soon?" If she turns you down no biggy, just move on and still be friends with her. I've ask all my female friends out and I'm still friends with them today despite being turned down by all of them.
>>
My female beta orbiter ain't getting out. I can tell you that much.
>>
>>26103306
I think about doing this. We virtually go on dates now but we just don't call them dates.

How would I propose it in a way that she understands the distinction that it's going to be a date and that I want to take things further?
>>
>>26103254
Something like that happened to me
>Tell her we can't be friends cause, even though I enjoy her company, my feeling for her get in the way.
>We both cry
>Best friend told me that she missed me a lot
>I miss her to
>Want to become a better me before meeting her again
I know if that happens nothing's gonna change, she wants a friend and I want a lover.
>>
>>26103333
Fuck men, are you me? That same shit happened to me also.

Tell her just that, that you don't go on dates and you want a real one.
>>
>>26103379
>Tell her just that, that you don't go on dates and you want a real one.

It would come off as strange I think. She'd probably wonder what changed and why I suddenly want to be dating her. She'd probably just suggest we stick to the current relationship. Need to think of a better manner in which to ask her.
>>
File: 1451648732220.jpg (17KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1451648732220.jpg
17KB, 251x242px
>>26103350
nu-male cucks
>>
>>26103439
Are you her beta orbiter? If you buy her shit, give her free rides, pay for her meals than stop unless she accepts your offer. I had a female friend who rejected me than complained when I stopped giving her free shit and treated her like I would with a male friend
>>
>>26103524
She always offers to pay but I often insist. Sometimes she does pay for me but it makes me feel emasculated.
>>
>>26103564
Well you're fucked then, your only hope is to compliment her and say shes pretty. If that doesn't work than just go back to being friends.
>>
>>26101932

>being 15 years old

Friend zone is just being fat or ugly or retarded.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>26103439
Dude, the clearer you are with her the better. If you wait more time things are going to get worse, go for a "There some thing I need to tell you" routine, it doesn't matter, you can ask her for a date and then do that. If you never made a move on her of course she will find it weird, but the world doesn't revolve around her, is want you want that's important.

Right now your feeling for her are just a burden, you better make something a out of them or they will fuck you up hard. Been there
>>
>>26103657

Listen to this guy. It's seriously good advice. I was in this exact type of situation before and did just this.
>>
>>26103657
>If you wait more time things are going to get worse
It's been 15 years. I can't see it getting any worse due to time.

>go for a "There some thing I need to tell you" routine, it doesn't matter, you can ask her for a date and then do that. If you never made a move on her of course she will find it weird, but the world doesn't revolve around her, is want you want that's important.

I just don't even know how to bring this up. Suggest to her we need to talk and then say I've been feeling different about her/seeing her in a different light lately, curious if she'd be interested in one of our catch ups being treated like an actual date?
>>
>>26103723
Yeah sure do that, like I said it doesn't matter, don't think like there's a magic combo of words that will trigger her love for you, either she likes you or she don't. Be as clear as possible with how you feel and most important what YOU want.
>>
>>26103454
At least someone wants my company, can you say the same about yourself?
>>
>>26101968
the main thing is to not put pressure on it. just ask her out and see what happens. even if she turns you down just stay friends and look for other girls. if she sees you actively dating she might become more interested in you and something might happen.

if not you could find another qt and you cna move on
>>
>>26101932
Make a girl laugh constantly. You be such a good friend she'll second guess her feelings
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.