[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to /b/? I used to frequent it often, however it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Cg7Onn9.png (123KB, 1030x772px) Image search: [Google]
Cg7Onn9.png
123KB, 1030x772px
What happened to /b/?
I used to frequent it often, however it seems to be mostly filled with kids.
>>
That's how I feel about /r9k/ and 4chan in general.

Someone's gonna say "reddit" but really it's just the passage of time.
>>
It was always filled with kids.
>>
>>26101755
>someone actually sat down and made that faggoty picture
>>
Everyone who starts out on /b/ eventually gets tired and moves on. I stopped going there over 4 years ago now.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 483x492px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 483x492px
also i decided to remix da pix
>>
>>26101755
It was always filed with kids, you just grew up.
>>
>browse 4chan when you're young
>everything is fine
>grow up
>new young people come along
>suddenly "4chan turned into shit"

this place has always been full of underage kids 4chan never turned into shit it was always like this you were just too young and new to notice.
>>
File: reddit user.png (5KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
reddit user.png
5KB, 200x274px
>>26101787
how about this one?

got muted for that bippity boppity boo
>>
>>26101755
>racism
>a bad thing
alright
who ever made this is a complete fucking fag
just drink bleach already
>>
>>26101894
thanks for proving OP's pic fammie
>>
>>26101950
Woah. Mor from that artist?
>>
>>26101816
This is true but that doesn't mean 4chan doesn't decay. Most boards peak at some point and then slowly but steadily start going to shit.
>>
>>26101981
im sorry would you rather us be wholesome redditors delivering some more wholesome memes :^)
>>
Why are we so comfortable with /r/4chan taking over? Have we lost?
>>
>>26102016
>Why are we so comfortable with /r/4chan taking over?
we're not
just little newfags such as yourself
>culturally relevant
>wholesome
if this is how you want any part of this site described you deserve to be lynched
>>
File: 1442092696847.jpg (18KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
1442092696847.jpg
18KB, 261x211px
>>26101755
Yeah me too but I think it's filled with kids and teenagers that samefag and shitpost every thread trying to be as edgy as possible. Too bad it was somewhat fun to browse but now it's not bearable anymore.
>>26101797
Yes but you have to admit it grows worse every few months a couple of years ago it was still pretty fun now it's gone full 'le ironic shitposting trolling' I really hate it now.
>>
>>26101787
but it's kinda on point
>>
>>26101755
You got older; they stayed the same age.
>>
File: 1453603852990.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1453603852990.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I'm paranoid that /r9k/ is filled with kids.
Every bait thread gets 250+ replies.
>>
the raid on 9gag killed it
>>
>>26102132
>you have to admit it grows worse every few months

I've been there like 3 times in the past 5 years only to indulge in happening threads
>>
>>26102132
I thought it would have gotten better with the robot back again, but it didn't. The POOPOO PEEPEE shitposting stopped, but there are a lot of ways to be a fucking samefagging bullshitter even with original comments. I think the Harper Mercer semiautomatic boogaloo let far too many normies on to this place. I don't know what I'll do if I see another Chad and his goddamn Tinder masterclass threads.
>>
File: 17712.jpg (38KB, 878x272px) Image search: [Google]
17712.jpg
38KB, 878x272px
>What happened to /b/?
Its culture, just like most cultures on the internet, changed with time. It just happened to be a negative change in the eyes of many.

And claims like "/b/ was always shit" or "/b/ was always filled with kids" are gross oversimplifications and/or just plain wrong and are mostly just parroted by dummies who were still in diapers during /b/'s heyday.
>>
Started out on b in 2006, literally haven't been on there since 2012 or so. It moves too fast and I prefer to browse several threads at once.
>>
>>26101755
/b/ got trashed by degenerate trap loving faggots. We all jumped ship to /pol/
>>
> however it seems to be mostly filled with kids.

It was always filled with kids.

You were a kid when you frequented it.

I haven't looked at /b/ in 8 years.
>>
>>26102236
>but it's kinda on point
great! then get the fuck off this site you little cunt

im sure reddit will agree with you and shield you from all those big bad nasty racists!
>>
File: 1431764777080.gif (2MB, 363x372px) Image search: [Google]
1431764777080.gif
2MB, 363x372px
>>26101755

I realized it sometime around this time last year

Once it hit me, I immediately closed all /b/ tabs and moved here.

The banana shit posting was really what sealed the deal for me, I understand the joke and the "oh he's butthurt" meme. Butt seriously the shit was a dead joke only an autistic edgelord would be pushing.

every ylyl thread had it, and you could tell it was one guy doing all the posting, until he did it so much people just accepted it.

I now come on here a few times a week, sometimes none at all. Normies using the word "meme" generally has made this place dull to me. The only reason I visit is because unlike reddit and their bullshit voting system, you faggots still have the freedom to post your opinion, and I'm obligated to read it or ignore it, not stop other people from reading it by downboating it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.