[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best place to move to? I want to escape feminism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1384576962087.gif (398KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1384576962087.gif
398KB, 500x460px
What is the best place to move to? I want to escape feminism.
>>
The abyss.
>>
not a single country is free from them anon.
It's pointless
jews have spread the disease in all the world.

Its pointless now.
>>
File: BSS.png (265KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
BSS.png
265KB, 450x450px
>>26097462
My crotch tbqh
>>
>>26097462
Just embrace it, feminism is awesome

>girls now expected to earn their own money, not leech off men.
>can call a girl out on acting unreasonable and she can't resort to 'hysteria' defence.
>girls reveal their skin all the time now, every day providing opportunities to perv.
>girls expected to provide more during sex than just lying there like a star fish.

and other residual affects that make being male better.
>can feel more comfortable in your own achievements, knowing that you beat any girls you were competing against fair and square, not because of pro-male bias
>toxic, hyper masculinity vilified, allowing betas to flourish nd not conform to bullshit expectations of what is a man.
>>
netherlands/belgium in my experience do not give a shit about any of the social stuff happening in most of eastern europe

who knows how long it will last though
>>
>>26097462
I've never actually seen any feminist shit irl so I don't see the problem.
>>
File: what pokemon is this.png (3KB, 352x120px) Image search: [Google]
what pokemon is this.png
3KB, 352x120px
>>26097580
>feminism is awesome
>toxic masculinity

i wonder who is behind this post?
>>
>>26097587
Fuckoff. Netherlands is the weed/bicycle capital of the world. liberal feminist tools if there ever was one and Belgium. HELLO where do you think BRUSSELS is? Where is the seat of all globalist, pan-nationalism? FUCKING BRUSSELS.
>>
>>26097462
>Saudi Arabia
>ISIS territories
>Sub-Saharan Africa
>China
basically to shitholes.
stop complaining about freedom, faggot.
>>
mars

original comment do not steal
>>
File: 1405819959788.jpg (112KB, 785x709px) Image search: [Google]
1405819959788.jpg
112KB, 785x709px
>>26097462

Op, you realize feminism is a big part of the reason why you're allowed to enjoy little girl cartoons without being beaten in the streets, right?

A society dedicated to enforcing masculinity and male roles would never let that bullshit fly. You better just stay where you are (which is probably the US, you predictable faggot).
>>
>>26097721
hyper masculinity is toxic fuckhead.
Nothing wrong with being competitive, camping, fishing, DIY and other placid constructions of masculinity.
Hypermasulinity is violence, extreme strength, the oppression of others, not being allowed to express emotion etc. Things that hurt men too.
>>
>>26097462
Glorious Nihon?
>>
Japan is pretty great.
>>
Japan but they'll probably hate you for doing so.
>>
File: wat1.png (453KB, 954x713px) Image search: [Google]
wat1.png
453KB, 954x713px
>>26097921
Feminism hasn't got shit in the country the cartoons are fucking drawn in you faggot.
>>
>>26098207
pretty sure women are allowed to vote, own property, and are treated as tax paying citizens in Japan
>>
>>26098615
Which has nothing to do with the western definition of feminism. Nobody cares about that basic shit, we only care about getting our rights stripped and being treated as second class citizens just because we have a penis.
>>
>>26099096
but aren't you the same guy (>>26098207)
who periodically makes threads advocating for women being effectively treated like children?
>>
>>26097921
>organization which actively seeks to destroy men and blame them for everything
>somehow some autist who wants to watch cartoons by himself is benefited by this
bullshit anon, feminism does nothing for men, it only forces shit down our throats so women can do whatever the fuck they want without consequences
>>
>>26097580
This. Feminism helps robots if anything.
>>
Russia, china, japan, Korea. Pick japan if you are a weeb.
>>
I live in Japan and it's way better than America. None of that tumblr nazi shit, they embrace the perversion over here.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 603x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 603x627px
>>26099221
>feminism helps robots

FUCK YOU TUMBLR GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26099231
>Pick japan if you are a weeb.
as a foreigner, you'd be treated like shit.
not to mention an unattractive one with no employable skills.
>>
>>26097580
>>can call a girl out on acting unreasonable and she can't resort to 'hysteria' defence

Are you fucking stupid? Feminism enables this. If you give a proper masculine put down you're being paternalistic.
>>
>>26098615
Nice goalpost shift dumb fuck.
>>
File: ur a faget.png (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ur a faget.png
53KB, 720x480px
>>26099160
Not only was that not me but also I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. Fuck off you braindead tumblrina.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.