[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which smartphone do you robots use?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 16

File: Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Neo-2.jpg (263KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Neo-2.jpg
263KB, 1280x853px
Which smartphone do you robots use?
>>
File: zte-warp-elite.jpg (30KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
zte-warp-elite.jpg
30KB, 770x433px
This is what I use.
>>
>>26096102
galaxy 6 edge +

the most original comment
>>
I have an iPhone 5. if this thing ever shits out I'm getting the cheapest piece of shit that can text, call, email and Web browse

that's all I ever use the phone for. I'd probably be fine with some ancient flip phone tBh.
>>
>>26096102
Just bought my first phone, Nexus 6p
>>
>>26097963
lol im repairing on of those at my shop atm
wanna see a pic of the inside?
>>
Galaxy S3. Had it since early 2012 and by some miracle it's still going strong
>>
>>26098002

silly you it launched mid 2012
>>
I have an HTC Desire 601. Its contract is up next month and I'm not sure what I'll get. This is the only phone I've ever had.
>>
nexus 5

best phone
>>
HTC M9
>tfw I only use it to browse here, directions, text parents, and control Chromecast.
>>
>>26097986
Sure, why not?

Original.
>>
File: 2013-iphone5s-silver_GEO_US.jpg (83KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
2013-iphone5s-silver_GEO_US.jpg
83KB, 1200x630px
and I'm never upgrading
>>
Droid Turbo. Always feels weird when I borrow a normie friend or family member's iPhone, they're just do tiny in comparison.
>>
>>26097816
hahahaa wow
>>
I have a Galaxy s4 and the amoled screen burned in my notification bar while the rest of the screen is a slightly warmer color. I didn't buy it so I don't care too much.
>>
>>26098032
I graduated college in may 2012 and got it around then. I guess it seemed earlier in my mind
>>
>>26098106

You got it when you graduated college i got it after doctor mis-diagnosed me with Bipolar , fun times! we got it at the same time though! dope phone though
>>
>>26097816
Some phones do those things better than others. I had a POS Samsung solstice a while ago that had a terrible browser and email app built in. You will miss your current experience if you go to something shittier.
>>
File: 1451618214530.gif (1MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1451618214530.gif
1MB, 480x272px
The Oneplusone because I'm an autistic piece of shit
>>
Alcatel OT2
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>26098045
Pretty cool huh
Just gotta wait for the customer to bring in his specific charger
>>
>>26098173
I really wanted the oneplus x, but then found out it doesn't really work with at&t in the US. Really bummed me out

>>26098143
That sucks. I hope you didn't get put on incorrect medication for it
>>
4S. Only wish it had a microsd slot.
>>
>>26098168
I barely use it in the first place, that's why I just don't really care anymore. 90% of my phone usage is to call and order food. that's about it
>>
LG G3
>>
>>26098210

i did , but i have pretty strong character ditched the meds and just live my life ;) thanks
>>
File: samsung-galaxy-note-3-1.jpg (135KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
samsung-galaxy-note-3-1.jpg
135KB, 600x531px
This, the Note 3

Got it when I was a wagecuck.

Only use it for, well, very little. I don't regret it as it will last me for a few more years. Neat phone for internet on the go and taking quick notes. The stylus is pretty handy.
>>
>>26098058
It's not like you would even notice if you did
>>
GS5. She's starting to die on me though
>>
>>26098409
true

but it makes the normies mad
>>
File: (15KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
15KB, 720x438px
>owning phones
Who the fuck is gonna call you?
>>
File: hehehsofuny.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hehehsofuny.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>26096102

dios mio
>>
>>26098551
>filename
i got played
>>
>>26098517

Nobody gives a fuck. How autistic are you that you think your phone matters to people?
>>
Samsung Galaxy S5 pls no muteeeee
>>
>>26098667
People do talk about phones outside of 4chan anon

You would know this if you went outside
>>
>>26098551
Nigger you can play all kinds of games and shit, smartphones are based as fuck

What are you poor
>>
>>26096102
Galaxy Note 2.
Still going strong.
>>
>>26098517
I really don't get normies.
>YOU CAN'T MAKE PHONES ANYWHERE BUT CHINA BECAUSE THEN THEY'LL BE TOO EXPENSIVE
Well why don't you just buy new phones less? Do you really need a new one the moment your contract is up on the old one?
>>
iPhone six
>>
galaxy S6 edge+
i still like my old S4 better. i'd still be using it but the mic crapped out on me and it was cheaper to get a new one than to repair it
>>
>>26098729

Nobody at all gives a fuck about what phone you have. Nobody. Talking about phones isn't the same as getting angry at someone for having a different phone or whatever. You're autistic
>>
Had the HTC One M8, sucked horribly. Phone froze and crashed then wouldn't turn on.

Insurance company replaced it with a Galaxy S6. I had the S3 and the S5, so it was nothing new to me. If you've had one Galaxy phone, you've had them all.
>>
OnePlus One. Best smartphone I've ever owned
>>
LG ultimate 2
>>
>>26096102
Oneplus One, great phone. I use my old HTC One S every few weeks cuz it's still a fucking awesome phone. Too bad HTC lost their way.
>>
>>26098870
You're the autistic one if you think that just because you don't care about something means others don't either.
>>
None. The only people that would need to call me know where I am at all times (work or at home), still have a home phone, and also an email address. I got some shitty old cell for $40 at Walmart a few months ago, but it ran out of minutes and I'm not going to put anymore on it.

I've saved a ton of money doing this too.
>>
>>26099088

>desperately trying to reframe the story this badly

I have never, ever had or heard a conversation with anyone about phones where anyone gave anything resembling a fuck about phones enough to be in any way annoyed at people about their phones. Admit you're full of shit, you lying cunt
>>
Galaxy grand prime
>>
>>26098002
>>26098143
I, too, have a Galaxy S3. I would've upgraded to the S6 but the inability to swap SD card or battery killed it for me so I'll stick with my current phone until it no longer works.
>>
>implying I use a normiephone

Do I look like a fucking norm to you?
>>
LG G2

Really don't see any reason to upgrade anytime soon. I can get 4+ hours on screen-on time and still have enough juice left
>>
>>26096102
>being rich enough for a portable social networking device
>robot

Pretend all you want if it makes you feel special, but if you really need anything but a computer for your internet needs, chances are you're an 'out-of-the-house-I-got-friends-who-I-constantly-socialize-with-uni-student-with-a-bright-normal-future'.

tl;dr reee
>>
>>26098744
Fellow Note 2 user here. I've had it for like 3 and a half years. It's starting to restart now alot though, and I suspect it's a hardware issue.
I'd like to buy Nexus 6P but they don't officially sell it in my country so I'll have to pay tax for importing that shit.
>>
>>26100020
>there are only either massive autist wizards that haven't been outside for 10 years straight or turbo-normies that go to uni, have tons of friends with which they hang out constantly
>there is no middle ground

Anon, in some countries you can't just live on autismbux. You have to find a shitty job and go to that job every day. Smartphones today don't cost that much and if you think they are only for 'social networking' you are straight retarded.
>>
I went from s4 mini to lgg3 a couple of months ago. Good for emulating old console games.
>>
Sony Xperia E4G, its alright.
>>
I have a 6s. I wish I could get a cheaper phone but so much of my sense of self worth is tied up in /technology/ that I have to have the best
>>
>>26100258

This. You can own a smartphone that does everything the latest iPhone does for under $100. Funny how abnormies always tell us how rich they are from saving NEETbux, but suddenly they're too poor for phones.
>>
>>26096102
Nexus 5 but I'm upgrading soon.
>>
Samsung Galaxy S5.

Why does Samsung make so many smartphones? Why are there so many smartphones?
>>
>Using a smartphone
>>
Samsung galaxy s5.

It looks like shit because samsung phones always do past 6 months, but it's been fucking indestructible and hasn't had any issues.

Also fuck iPhones
>friend asks me to pass him his new iPhone 6
>fumble it off the coffee table and it lands on my hardwood floor
>screen in 1000 pieces from a 3 foot drop

Cost me 150$ because I still felt responsible.
>>
>>26100871

I have the s5 with an otterbox on it.

So waterproof, dustproof and if the phone breaks while in the case Otterbox will buy me a new phone.

Basically this phone will last forever. indestructible.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (18KB, 329x446px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
18KB, 329x446px
S5 Master race reporting in

Pretty good phone as far it goes now, I noticed I got it with little little spec of dust on camera lens but it doesnt affect any image, is there any way to remove that crap?
And also recommend me good case for it.
no S flip case plz
>>
>>26096102
I still use my galaxy note 2. 10/10 music listening animu watching web browsing device.
>>
>>26101604
Galaxy S5, right?

Check out Gorilla Gadgets. I got a battery that's twice the size of the stock one, plus a case for ~$40.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160129_0002.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160129_0002.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Microsoft Lumia

Because it's a great shitposting machine.
>>
>>26100020
There are Android phones as cheap as 40 dollars these days. If you can't afford that, I don't know what to tell you.

Also, I have a smartphone so I can shitpost from work. Never used a social networking site in my entire life.
>>
File: 1452327764971.png (1MB, 1078x1436px) Image search: [Google]
1452327764971.png
1MB, 1078x1436px
I have a Firefox OS phone, the LG Fx0. Its only uses are the camera and web browser though. I primarily use my Symbian 40 feature phone, the Nokia 515. Pic related is my FF phone background.
>>
How do you guys afford your cell plans? NEETbux? Parents? I don't think I could spare money on it.
>>
File: shitphone.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shitphone.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit

I wish I was kidding
part of the screen is broken too
>>
nokia lumia

it has a cracked screen so im thinking about just getting a shitty flip phone because i only use it to call and text
>>
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z3

>fast as fuck
>best camera
>god tier battery life
>waterproof

Sony have released the best phones on the market bye far IMO.
If you don't believe me, try one. I gurantee you will not go back to shitty plastic Samsungs ever again.
>>
>>26096102
Nexus 5
Any other phone is normie garbage
>bare essentials
>no stupid useless factory apps like Samsung and LG phones have
>only install the shit I need
>sleek af
>can root it and trick it out

Gonna get the 5X this September
>>
>>26102704
Sony phones are well designed, there are a few minor flaws but still. It's cool to hate Sony and buy cheap korean plastic though.
>>
>>26102704
>Sony have released the best phones on the market bye far IMO.
>If you don't believe me, try one. I gurantee you will not go back to shitty plastic Samsungs ever again.

You should be banned for shilling
>>
>>26102838
found the corean
>>
>>26096102
>robots
>smartphone
nice meme
>>
>dudesbros discussing their best status symbol toys

get out
>>
>>26096102
Smartphones are for people who are actually social.
>>
>>Main phone - MS Lumia 640
>>Good price/quality
>>gets shit done
>>good battery life

>>Hooker phone : iPhone 4s
>>small, good to hide
>>ok battery life
>>last software update ruined it, sluggish as fuck
>>
>>26102899
no fuck you idiot. they are like notebooks for the pocket. if you still dont know what a smartphone is you better kill yourself, this world is not for retards like you.
i post from a my phone btw.
>>
File: 1433346609000_1155899.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433346609000_1155899.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
LG G4

Based af. Plan on keeping it for 3 years min
>>
File: 1451757850634.jpg (99KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451757850634.jpg
99KB, 600x600px
>>26099152
Not even the dude youre replying to but...

When you get this worked up over something as arbitrary as -arguing whether or not people care about phones enough to get mad-...
Just think about that. I figure this is bait but people throwing around cussing insults just because they can and thinking it will make them sound more authoritative... it annoys me. You're making yourslef sound like an immature idiot.
>>
Oneplus Two and its a huge shit.
>>
>>26103108

What sort of senstive little faggot replies to a post from hours and hours ago and then tries the classic "not that guy" line?

It's not bait at all - claiming that normies get mad that you don't pander to their acceptable phone choices is complete bullshit and you know it.
>>
I got a Galaxy S2 shortly after it was released and have had it since. I really like it but it finally shit the bed earlier this month, so I'll have to replace it.

Also it's a Straight Talk phone and I'm pretty tired of them as a carrier.

Anyone got some advice on switching carriers? As I understand I can keep my old number as long as I hold on to my SIM Card, right?
>>
Why do I meet so many people with broken smartphones? Especially normies

I mean,how stupid you have to be to not properly take a good care of it?
>>
>>26098102
Holy shit i did not even realise i had this problem until i checked my screen after reading that. Galaxy s5 here
>>
>>26103358
I don't understand how people can blithely use phones without a case. I always shell out for a decent case anytime I get a phone.

But then I remember that I'm a poorfag and breaking a phone would be too much of a setback for me.

But even richbitch normies who can afford to replace a top-of-the-line phone at the drop of a hat are idiots because it's such an inconvenience to be without a phone until your new one gets here/your old one gets fixed.

I just don't understand it mate. I was walking to school yesterday and accidentally dropped my phone onto the sidewalk; a couple of normies nearby were like "OHHHHHH" and seemed surprised when I was able to pick it up and keep using it.
>>
I have an LG Optimus F70
I'd like to upgrade to something with higher specs but unlocked phones are expensive and I actually really like Kit Kat
>>
File: here we goooo.png (28KB, 684x348px) Image search: [Google]
here we goooo.png
28KB, 684x348px
Nexus 6P niggas.

Its about to arrive today, too.
>>
>>26103358
Thing is, even without cases, most smartphones that use any form of gorilla glass are extremely difficult to crack unless you:
>run it over
>drop it precisely on the corners very hard
>stab it
And this is even with all over glass.
Most Normalfags must just abuse the hell out of their phones seeing as they just upgrade every six months
>>
>>26098209
what was wrong with it?
>>
>>26100182
>I'd like to buy Nexus 6P but they don't officially sell it in my country so I'll have to pay tax for importing that shit.
don't. just wait for the next nexus if you can or for the snapdragon 820 processor. 6p is utter shit
>>
>>26103612

Are you high? The 6P is great. Its probably the best Android phone on the market right now.
>>
>>26103654
no it's not, fucking shill
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.