[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>taking bus
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: ohno.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohno.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>taking bus
>getting anxiety when nearing my stop
>get money out to pay
>start getting shaky
>taking forever to slide the fucking bill inside the machine
>wrong side
>driver gets pissy and says: "hurry up I don't have all day"
>awkwardly say: "oh sorry dude, thanks"
>heart stops, smile and enthusiasm, gone

How is this shit possible, never been this bad
I used to be super confident and normal long ago
>mfw this could be highway to robot

Just fucking kill me I'm only 16
>>
Happened to me around that age too, lad. I'm only just starting to get more confident. Maybe it's just a teenage thing
>>
>sorry, thanks, sorry
I think youre turning Canadian
>>
>>26096041
>I'm only 16
looks like your privilege to post on this board is about to be gone as well
>>
>>26096041

>paying to get off the bus and not to get on

What the fuck? Where is this?
>>
>>26096041
16 and 17 is where i lost it too f a m, im 22 now and im only starting to regain normality
>>
>>26096041
were you born in 2000 op? Because if you were im going to have a fucking existential crisis
>>
>>26096157
No no no dude, you pay right when you get in or before you get out, US
Isn't this normal? Even when I was back in Costa Rica it was normal
>captcha noodles...
>>
>>26096041
I can tell you the exact moment I began my descent.

>be in class
>girl next to me keeps looking at my laptop for notes
>I type my notes out because I have an active tremor, can barely read my own writing
>offer to add some info to her notes to make them better
>grab her laptop
>just as I'm about to start typing, tremor kicks in harder than usual
>hands literally cannot stay still, can't even type
>get pissed off, manage to stammer out "I can't do it"
>eventually compose myself and type them out
>never sit next to her or talk to her again

Am Canadian, can confirm he's becoming a true maplebro >>26096127
>>
>>26096041
JUST BE URSELF! ECKSDEE
>>
>>26096111
>>26096178
What other changes are you guys experienced though? Have you shaken off your virginity? I mean there's got to be some other chemical changes to your brain to remove anxiety.

That said, I can totally relate and have friends who went through similar things.
>>
>>26096281
im still a virgin at 22 so no its not that. I honestly think ive just stopped caring. I dont see people as something I NEED to impress anymore. Its not like ive detached myself either, I guess my attitude has just shifted from "oh god what will they think of me" to "go fuck yourself if you have a problem you faggot"
>>
Helllooooo? MODS?
>>
>>26096041
>Anxiety

You people are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>26096369
MODS ARE ASLEEP EVERY BODY SAY THEIR 16
>>
File: ok.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ok.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>26096377
do you ever think about how many times you've been told to kill yourself by other people? Do ever think they're being serious?
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS
Dhdsggdeddydsgdug
>>
>>26096404
>Do ever think they're being serious?

What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>26096377

Agreed. "Anxiety" is for women.

Stop being so fucking weak, it's disgusting.
>>
>>26096449
im telling you to kill yourself you fucking shit cunt
>>
>>26096475
You think you would say that to me in real life, you stuttering anxious faggot?
>>
>>26096532
Yeah I do, because you post here to which essentially implies your some pasty looking fucking autist who jerks off to traps
>>
>>26096626
Funny. I just come here to laugh at you pathetic fucks
>>
MODS. WE GOT AN UNDERAGE OP HERE. SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>26096361
I'm 23 and I got comfortable in myself like that too. Used to overthink everything I said and every interaction, now I don't give a shit if I say something autistic and just move on.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 474174

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.