[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're depressed because you are a PUSSY!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 18

File: mpv-shot0001.png (516KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.png
516KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3sy41VOB2o

thoughts on this video Robots?
>>
File: 1426715014559.png (832KB, 1009x6647px) Image search: [Google]
1426715014559.png
832KB, 1009x6647px
>>26095095
He's a normie. He can fuck off, and so can you for posting this shitty thread.
>>
He's right, from a certain point of view.
>>
>>26095095
I used to think this guy was alright but after sifting through his videos and reading the titles, god damn he's a faurking chad

How is that video any different from

>You have cancer because God hates you for being a faggot
>>
>>26095095
>i doin't want to make light of your situation
>you're a pussy

stopped.
>>
I'm an ex-NEET and I would like to start writing some posts on a site dedicated towards young males getting their shit together.

I lived a true robot life, but the past year I have been getting straight A's in school and I am no longer a virgin. A lot of the things that I have arrived to a conclusion about have proven to be true, and I have noticed consistently that people around me who suffer from various problems end up inevitably improving their lives because of my advice and now infectious personality.
>>
This guy used to be pretty nice until he went full Chad.
>>
>>26095270
So post your advice, anon.
>>
File: 1449267964514.jpg (46KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1449267964514.jpg
46KB, 500x464px
thats exactly the people that never fought for anything
they were born with blessings
never worked hard, never do shit but "be themselves" to be accepted and loved by society
We robots are completely the opposite, cursed from the beginning, through all our life
and we have this kind of retards saying

"hey bro just be yourself"

and at the same time they get in our way if for some miracle we get sympathy or something from someone because we are stealing their light and admiration

Honestly, fuck this faggot and others normalfaggots like him
>>
>>26095095
>this is 8 minutes long
Is there anywhere where he acknowledges mental illness? I really don't feel like listening to a braindead frat boy
also "throw yourself off the cliff" metaphor
max kek
>>
>>26095343
fuck you dumbass robots who post images of your homeric idols while giving some shitty sob story about how you sat in the shadows throughout your life and never practiced even a tiny fraction of the traits and virtues they were e known for
you don't deserve sympathy
you don't deserve anything
>>
>>26095303

I can offer some on the fly advice but I am thinking more of writing a long read that objectively identifies and explores the problems that most robots face in life, such as lack of ambition, a desire to recluse socially, inability to relate to others etc.

I could state the problem that I have with OP's video as a good example of bad advice though. Elliot has fallen into the trap that most people who think they are good advice givers make; he has a point that at the core is probably "good" but doesn't properly address some of the deeper mechanics of why people are in his words "acting like pussies". Its blanket advice that doesn't leave a lasting effect, someone who has zero interest in you can tell you to stop being a pussy, they are right, but you aren't any more aware of why your life was shitty in the first place, nor have you gained tools to stop you acting like a pussy in the future.
>>
>>26095095
At 6:30 or so he's talking about the stock market crashing
But what exactly does people investing their savings in stocks have to do with the banks? Like if they didn't invest it in the stock market they would most likely have it in the bank
but they did
so im confused?
>>
File: 1438192300839.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1438192300839.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
>>26095270

Ex-Neet here too, Id be happy to help, give honest and non-biased advice as well. If anyone wants to give me their situation or problems ill be more than happy to give you such opinions. as for this video, he is right but comes on a little strong which alienates certain audiences, especially this one.
>>
>>26095441
I'll take whatever advice you have.

How about this: what are the top 5 lessons you feel the need to share?
>>
All these cucks upset in here because the dough boy connects on the deeper level
>>
>>26095517
see
>>26095549

ococococococ
>>
>>26095095
it's because this guy has high testosterone. his features insinuate that. so basically his brain chemistry hormonal chemistry makes it much harder for him to be depressed AND then there's environmental factors from having high testosterone / good genetics that also help him have a better life. think (easier to garnish respect, easier ot get females, easier to be charismatic, etc).

this guy is talking out of his ass on such a subjective matter that it's really ahrd to watch.
>>
Is testosterone the cure for depression?
>>
>>26095095
He will be to stupid to be depressed
>>
>>26095605
>tfw stupid people will always be happier than you
>>
File: 1447968084626.png (714KB, 757x451px) Image search: [Google]
1447968084626.png
714KB, 757x451px
>>26095427

They are masks and suits walking around hiding their true self in order to please society

I dont want a thing from them.
>>
>>26095601
yes if you read any studies which there are numerous ones. people with high t tend to be less neurotic and report way lower levels of depression and anxiety.
>>
File: 1429692238139.jpg (23KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429692238139.jpg
23KB, 250x250px
>>26095095

Hodgetwin looking faggot tbhsempai
>>
>>26095630
>tfw sad and still pretty stupid
>>
>>26095645
Are the Jews stopping us from using testosterone to our advantage.
>>
>>26095659
This tbqh, I thought it was one of the hodgetwins at first
>>
>>26095234
Some of his videos about women are literally /pol/
>>
>>26095441

I realised I can elaborate on another point here.

Elliot is giving his own advice, anyone, friend or family, stranger or internet buddy, will give you their own advice.

That advice is tainted by their own experience, and is also tainted by how much empathy that person is capable of exercising towards you. Advice really should be taken with a grain of salt, even the advice I am giving right now. Many robots believe that normies are offering advice while the silver spoon is still sticking out of their mouths, which is likely true.

Chad who will never have to struggle to make friends and will get a car for his 18th birthday will tell you to "be yourself". and you will believe that what he is saying is bullshit that only works for him, which, is most of the time completely true. The question is though, that knowing this, why would you ask chad for advice? Do you take advice from your waste disposal guys in the morning about what degree to study? No, because their opinion is not relevant to you.

For the robot that lacks self-confidence, a great way to get you standing on your own two feet is to start following your own advice. How do you begin to give yourself good advice. But I hear you all asking how do you even know what good advice is?

You have to take a risk and find out. You have to, in Elliots words "stop being a pussy" and find out if your own idea on how to lead a successful life is the right way or not. Suddenly the chores of daily life are no longer chores, you are not shambling out of bed by obligation to be a normal person, you are instead seeking out experience to validate what in your idea, is a good life to live.

You are investing in yourself and building self-confidence through pure curiosity, you are building an ego.
>>
>>26095190
>He's a normie
Fucking kek. Learn to use the meme if you're at least dedicated to being a faggot.

He's a fucking youtube celebrity. He's superceded normies.
>>
>>26095685
naw a lot of it is just genetic. i mean there have been studies linking processed food, sedentary lifestyle, and other environmental factors reducing testosterone in people but i think more or less genetic.
>>
>>26095549

1. Ask yourself what you think the top five lessons would be

2. Write those lessons down

3. Ask yourself if they make any sense

4. Ask yourself if you really believe them

5. If you don't, then you can determine from why you don't believe them what the actual truth should be, if you do, then you've already achieved what you set out to seek.
>>
>>26095565

Ok, ill bite. >>26095517 here.

So, for starters i dont feel the need to share anything I only wish to give opinions. As a disclaimer, these are not by any means easy or cure-all advice and may require some hard work or learned mental fortitude. Im going to require that you give me a specific thing you are having trouble with because giving blanket advice or "lessons" as you stated, are purely conjecture without situations.
>>
This guy comes up with his shit in the spot and spouts it off like it's his long-standing wisdom he's picked up over the years.
>>
>>26095764
The best part is that 80% of the video is him using the bird metaphor over and over again
>>
>>26095343

He worked hard as phuq tho, he was nearly homeless IIRC

And he's 5'8
>>
File: 1453494222440.jpg (78KB, 633x620px) Image search: [Google]
1453494222440.jpg
78KB, 633x620px
hes exactly right and ya'll cant accept it
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 632x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 632x475px
Douchebag beard what a niggerfaggot
>>
File: Qm7Puwc.jpg (784KB, 2108x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Qm7Puwc.jpg
784KB, 2108x3000px
>>26095704
saved, brilliant words man
>>
File: 1444171275383.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444171275383.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>>26095718
You're telling me youtube "celebrities" aren't normies? You're an idiot.
>>
He's not entirely wrong. But the way he went about explaining depression was very unprofessional.
>>
File: haa.gif (547KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
haa.gif
547KB, 268x200px
>taking advice from this man
>>
I don't know WHAT I am.

I'm not depressed, I just don't like to be around people or do things.

I'm 6'2, I lift weights, I cook healthy meals and I'm confident in who I am.

But I don't like to go out, I've not gone out for anything that wasn't medical related in 3 years now, and I like it like that.

I don't want to go to parties, I don't want to bother with friends in anything other than online settings, I've had plenty of girls hit on me and I tirn them down because I don't really care about loosing my V card.

I have everything I need to be chad, but I just don't fucking want to. I want to want to because it feels like I should and I'm throwing my luck away, but I just don't want to, I'm much happier living like a robot but at the same time, I'm clearly not a robot.
>>
>>26095996

You're a scared little pussy
>>
File: 1453254783564.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453254783564.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
>>26095811
Most folk in here think that he got his body out of nowhere, most folk in here think that he got his gains just by fucking Stacey, most folk think that Chad working out in the gym is good genetics, most folk think that isolation, laziness, anime and narcissism are bad genetics.

>/r9k/

Most of our minds are full of stupid excuses, but HOLY SHIT, don't let MEMES to be your excuses/worries.
>>
>>26095996
I get how you feel but I really cant explain why
>>
>>26096038
But I'm not scared.

I look at living like Chad and it just feels like a lot of work for something that just won't make me happy.
>>
>>26096064
>working out at the gym
>hard
After you get a little in shape its actually pretty fun
Unless you meant hard as in "lifting heavy weights" and not as in willpower
>>
>>26095704
Well put man. I can respect what you say, even though I most likely won't apply it.
>>
>>26096122
Whoa, metric isn't being a total cunt?
This is surprising.
>>
File: CZDnBzfWYAE7bjT.jpg (57KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
CZDnBzfWYAE7bjT.jpg
57KB, 600x744px
>>26095190
wow. holyshit. this will sound stupid but here

i mean i know this is probably shit advice.
but i believe in miracles. ive been denied a life twice already. lived through essentially death. i've lost everything even though i had nothing ever since. i've seen things, heard things, nearly died from things.

no. what doesnt kill you does not make you stronger. but the more you lose, the more you appreaciate.
now depression is temporary, even with emotional disorders you can, and will feel happiness. thats the reason as to why you're still alive, right?
what's your goal in life guys?
because deep down, no matter what it is - for you its meaningless. everything you feel is meaningless. you know what isnt meaningless? our actions. they are the only pernament thing in this world. if hitler wasnt born, you might have been sitting with your qt jew gf rn.

point is - stop pursuing happiness, even though subconsciously we all are. but stop giving that already depressed consciousness fuel. our bodies instintctively do things to survive. i have many wrong wires in my head. yet, as a child, no one told me i even could suicide. i wasnt allowed. even though i lived through things most of you would actually very well suicide over. you fucking would.

so i had to live. as much as my brain was killing me and still is. but i realised something.
what if i turn this into a story? what if i make everyone hear it, and change the way we fundamentally think as human beings so we can provide for a world where r9k doesnt exist? doesnt need to exist? is there a point if we'll never get rid of bad/good anyway? yes there is, because the potential lives are being lost. natural selection has nothing to do with it. infact, it would only make us stronger as a species. you ever played dwarf fortress? i think we're all born with stats like these. if we could make some stats not needed, we could make this world much more balanced.

think about it for a sec.
and no i dont believe in fate.
>>
>>26095095
Not gonna watch the vid but I bet he's finally had it with faggots asking him why their life sucks.
>>
File: 1452307988190.gif (381KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452307988190.gif
381KB, 1280x720px
But its true desu senpai.

Some bald man once said that when we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change, in my case i was a huge pussy hidding behind social anxiety and depression, I had anxiety because i was a pussy and I had depression because I was ashamed of myself, started dieting while sitting on my ass all day and lost arround 20 kg in little time, just by counting calories.

Then I stopped being a faggot and got outside after 2 years of so, the sun burned my eyes and I was feeling dizzy but still managed to take the bus and found an University who could take care of me, now Im getting A's in everything and my parents are more proud than ever, Im still not as inteligent as everyone think I am and Im still a loner, but hey I got used to it while being all alone in my room for 2 years.

I might hire a prostitute to lose my V card in the future, but for now Im sure as hell I can't remember being this happy with my life in years, getting out of my confort zone changed everything aka stop being a PUSSY.
>>
>>26096488
>if hitler wasnt born, you might have been sitting with your qt jew gf rn.

I hate to break it to you, Anon, but...
>>
>>26096699

He Is a dude who worked his way up by doing the only thing he knew that is Strenght Training, he is more educated than the average Bodybuilder retard and gives solid advice about it, he is also educated in Philosophy and life improvement in general.
>>
>>26095095
I don't know what his concept of being a pussy is, but I believe all of us robots are depressed because of a learned helplessness. At one point regardless of whether it was true or not, we thought we observed a lack of connection between what we tried and what we achieved.

This guy expresses his knowledge that some of us can't make it in what we want to do, I gather this from his eagle chick analogy.
Throughout most of human history trying in spite of death or physical and emotional pain was our best asset in achieving what we set out to do. It was only recently that the technology<->time saving feedback loop and high population has made wisdom the most valuable asset to all as even small improvements in efficiency can save many man hours more than they took to make. Our brains still have not evolved enough to thrive in this environment efficiently. We ought to develop better adapted teaching systems until we figure out how to hack our brains.
>>
>>26096821
>implying that nationalist victory in WW2 wouldn't have put the world on the path of endless petty border disputes for the next 100 years.
>>
>>26095586
this 100%

The guy was blessed with good face genetics. Personality is just an extension of looks.
Basically:

>"LOL DUDE JUST BEE URSELF STOP BEING SUCH A PUSSY. IT WORKED FOR ME!!"
>>
>>26095270
Sign me up as well, friend. The way to help people here isn't to proselytize, but to accept those willing to change when they come.
>>
I think he's right to an extent. He is most definitely not as insightful as he seems to think he is.
>>
>>26095811
He used to fucking rob people with his gang.
>>
Why aren't I allowed to be a pussy? If I'm too weak then let me just be weak so I can die off and leave me be.
>>
>>26095095

Well he's right
>>
His whole video is "you need to fix it. I don't know how to do that, but I'll just say you need to, and if you don't then you're just a bitch"

He might as well say "just do better"
>>
File: 88.jpg (51KB, 391x295px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
51KB, 391x295px
Oh I remember this guy.
He's a fucking idiot. Watch some of his other videos and see.
>>
>>26095685
Actually humans are evolving to have less testosterone.
>>
>>26095095
>that "mooslim" beard
>>
>>26095704
wow I read all that and learned nothing, thanks retard
>>
>>26095095
>taking anything this guy says seriously

Here, watch his best video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlABFsv72Lg

He's also roids ("in the past" of course) and his wife is like 4/10 at best

The only reason he's not a depressed wreck is he's unable to realize that he should be
>>
File: yoelliot.jpg (36KB, 854x441px) Image search: [Google]
yoelliot.jpg
36KB, 854x441px
>>26098779
Pic related

Keep giving this guy your advertising shekels though.
>>
Lol this guy has no idea what hes talking about, just look at him. He could get a girlfriend/boyfriend without even trying. He will never know what depression feels like. He cant.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.