[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it you boys were going to call us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Remind me.
>>
I guess somebody had to pick up sasha grey's slut feminist flag.
>>
>>26093287
whatever. I'm a proud slut, whore, gold digger stripper. For Amber. even tho I'm a virgin.
>>
>>26093264
I don't see Nigger anywhere on that cunt suit.
>>
>>26093317
she's a feminist, it's about women. she gets it.
>>
>>26093317
It looks easily shoopable
>>
>>26093330
Well I don't know who she is, so the first word that popped up in my mind was nigger. Now I'm suspicious that she's also some whore.
>>26093345
Sure, but that's not the point.
>>
>>26093330
She get's it a lot from my understanding.
>>
No where does it say
roastie
floppy cunt
gusher gooch
semen demon
phallus chalice
>>
>>26093373
she's a whore like me! what's it to you?
>>
>>26093389
those are only r9k-specific, she doesnt waste her time here. she's out there making money for her son and her.

>>26093387
i'm proud of her. wish i could get some dick.
>>
>>26093393
Honestly, I'd rather just call you a nigger.
>>
>>26093473
so? i'm a nigger. and a slut whore bitch cunt stripper gold digger.
and i'm loved by people in real life.
who are you?
>>
>>26093419
>i'm proud of her.
I'm not
i think more sluts should be shamed (male and female). Maybe then we wouldn't have so many retarded children making more retarded children depending programs.
>>
>>26093503
im a proud slut whore gold digger. shame me, baby.
>>
>>26093500
A fat, unwanted, socially autistic, weirdo who is where he belongs. Now fuck off
>>
>>26093264
>Cancer
>Roastie
>Denny
Take your pick.
>>
>>26093264
Why is this ugly cunt famous?
>>
>>26093264
/ending of the thread

robo
>>
>>26093533
Your genitalia reeks from the sent of no one loving you. consider getting sterilized so your disgusting appearance and values don't get thrown back into society.
>>
>>26093544
i would be so glad if i was called a slut whore gold digger stripper bitch in high school.

you're a sexy wanted socially able hottie who is where he wants to be.
fuck me im a stripper and a gold digger who wants money
>>
>>26093582
did you mean cent*?

btw im a whore stripper cunt gold digger who most often wears clothes from neck to ankle
>>
>>26093616
this is fun. i hope someone calls me a slut cunt whore stripper god digger irl
ill just remember the time i went on 4chan and kept calling myself that and laugh
>>
>>26093616
>whore stripper cunt gold digger
>who most often wears clothes from neck to ankle
You sound like a bad stripper. You'd probably make more money in prostitution with that mind set. you should move to Nevada and live out your dream of being a cum dumpster. At least Bunny Ranch whores get more respect than bitches who just want to be sluts with no purpose or direction.
>>
File: Who the fuck are you.jpg (134KB, 1078x710px) Image search: [Google]
Who the fuck are you.jpg
134KB, 1078x710px
>>26093500
You're nobody, sucka.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.