[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are normies that actually think everyone has people that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (166KB, 540x1086px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 540x1086px
There are normies that actually think everyone has people that would miss them??

Notice how they say female friend that treats you like a brother and boyfriend.

Tumblr confirmed for bluepilled.
>>
>>26092777
Holy fuck this is an actual good fucking thread. Fuck your family if they didn't help you on earth why should they suddenly feel entitled to you now that you are dead.
>>
File: wired.gif (937KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
wired.gif
937KB, 500x357px
Is it okay to commit suicide if I have no friends and my family doesn't care about me?
>>
>>26092843
These people would find an excuse for you stay alive against your will trust me.
>>
>>26092843
You have friends! Your family cares about you!

They just didn't show it when you were alive... because... (???)
>>
>>26092862
This a thousand times, if everyone killed themselves no more wagecucks. If a large amount did it would raise the price of labor, so employers would have to compete for labor not employees having too.
>>
>>26092777
Silly tumblr, why should I care? I'll be dead anyway :^)
>>
File: 1441749898347.png (49KB, 190x182px) Image search: [Google]
1441749898347.png
49KB, 190x182px
Saying "don't kill yourself because you'll cause other people pain" is one of the worst fucking things you can say to a suicidal person.

Like here, let me guilt you off this ledge! That's sure to work!
>>
Suicide should always be an option. Imagine being force fed in Guantanamo Bay.
>>
>>26092777
Killing myself would crush my mother, so, I'll probably wait until after she passes away.
>>
>>26092777
You haven't lived in this world for a long time and the amount of time that stretches out in front of your life and before your life makes it incomprehensibly valuable.
>>
You wouldn't get mad at someone for walking out of a shitty movie 25 minutes in.
>>
>>26092935
It is literally saying 'you have to keep feeling that pain that is so bad you will kill yourself not to feel so I don't have to significantly feel sad for a few months.' Calling suicide selfish is the best way to show you have never actually been depressed or in enough pain to honestly contemplate suicide.
>>
>>26093062
Calling suicide selfish is inherently hypocritical, as well.
>>
>>26092777
>You want a "Why not?"
>How about (lists nine things that absolutely do not apply to me)
i guess i'm in the clear then, aren't i, you insolent little cunt?
>>
File: 1448503953088.png (310KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1448503953088.png
310KB, 500x417px
>>26092777
In reality everyone would pretend to care for a day or two to get likes on facebook and then completely forget about it.
>best friend
>girl who called you a brother
>ex-girlfriend
literally people that don't exist
>>
>>26092935
Agreed, reminding someone who is that depressed of the obligations they have to be happy for other people will only reinforce the fact that they can't do it and further fuel their angst.

For all the righteous indignation expressed in the OP's pic, it didn't actually say that the poster comforted her sister when she cried. Despite all her bluster about how her friends and family should give you a reason enough to live, it clearly wasn't the case for her sister.
>>
>>26092777
>family told me not to contact them again
>no one i know has talked to me for more than 2 minutes in the past 10 years
>No friends, my only social contact is at work where i stay quiet 99% of the time

is suicide okay for me?
>>
lel, your best friends older sister won't give a fuck about you killing yourself.

people romanticize this garbage. my moms BF had a daughter who hanged herself last year and he was back to his usual self within 6 months. he still doesn't like to see movies, etc where people die, but other than that, he seems okay

everything described in that post is short term views, which is unsurprising seeing how millennials are all selfish people who only focus on the short term.
>>
do you think my parents would lose their jobs if I committed suicide? it would probably make things awkward for them. imagine working in a office full of people with everyone whispering "did you know X's son killed himself? wow!"
this is the only thing stopping me
>>
>>26093337
I don't think that is a valid reason to fire someone and there could be a lawsuit if someone was fired over that.
>>
>>26092777
I like how they are calling the potential suicider selfish when they are the one who wants to deny them the right to kill themselves so some people don't feel a bit low
>>
>>26093366
sure, but you would eventually quit the job yourself because your coworkers would give you hell
>>
>>26093337
My Accounting teacher was gone for two weeks in the middle of the semester because his son did. When he came back to work, he didn't say anything about it and class went on. His son was even in the obituaries.
>>
yeah I bet all these people that don't exist will feel real sad
>>
File: 1453865872623.png (55KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453865872623.png
55KB, 750x750px
>>26092777
>not feeling suicidal
>read the list in OP's pic
>read about what i've missed out on

>tfw no ex-gf to cry about my death
>tfw no best friend whose older sister will throw up on the side of the road from crying too hard
>tfw no girls have talked to me, let alone call me a brother, who would cry every time she sees my parents
>tfw my sister is a fucking cunt

fuck you, senpai.
>>
File: r27EU4e.png (553KB, 808x794px) Image search: [Google]
r27EU4e.png
553KB, 808x794px
>>26093246
Do what you want, man. I don't think a random anon on a Taiwanese tapestry board will sway you one way or the other.
>>
>>26093319
Long term: you're dead and cease to exist but the world continues on.

TL;DR - do it faggot
>>
Yeah, how dare people kill themselves, how selfish of them. Instead they should stay alive and wake up every morning with the clouds shitting on them so that us normies can be happy.
>>
>>26092950
>Suicide should always be an option
it always has been a option
>>
>>26092777
>tumblr confirmed for blue pill
wow what a shocking discovery! good work anon
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.