[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reviewbrah General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Reviewbrah.jpg (69KB, 856x481px) Image search: [Google]
Reviewbrah.jpg
69KB, 856x481px
Who /reviewbrah/ here?

I haven't seen too many threads honoring our lord and savior lately.

This dudes videos seriously keep me going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-tjmQZdXo
>>
I do not care about this person. Please delete this thread.
>>
File: KsHF2N8.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
KsHF2N8.gif
2MB, 300x225px
I like him in this gif
>>
>>26089406
Seems like a bro. I always find myself watching his vids at 4am every couple of months
>>
Who /joey/ here?

>>>/wsg/892031
>>
>>26089430
>it doesn't amuse me so it shouldn't exist
get out normy
>>
>>26089406
do you guys think he'll ever make the move to slim-fitted suits? he'd seriously be a lady killer if he'd just wear slim-fitted suits
>>
Hes so cute:] I wish I could be his friend
>>
>>26089962
I doubt it, at least not for a while. He's a strong opponent of slim-fit suits, he talks about them from time to time in his VORW shows.
>>
>>26089406
Is Reviewbrah autistic?
>>
>>26089989
same. he has that sort of weirdly qt autism
>>
>>26090039
I wonder about that. I work with some autistic kids but reviewbrah seems to have a lot of regular personality. I'm sure he's shy in real life though. He is very eloquent though.
>>
>>26090015
But his suit is so big. He looks like a child that is playing dress up in his dad's clothes.
>>
>>26089607
He is freaking chill. I also listen to him once in a while, mostly when i need a chill at night or ASMR. he got some great videos and a cute voice
>>
>>26090448
He obviously doesn't care, he just does what he likes.
>>
>>26089406
>tfw you will never listen to shortwave radio with Reviewbrah.
>>
What kind of heathen doesn't fold their pizza when eating?
>>
>>26089406
Why is his head so small compared to the rest of his body?
>>
>>26090448
That's how everyone wore the suits at one point you fucking faggot.
You sound worse than he looks crying about his suits in everyone of his threads.
Only faggots wear slim fitted suits.
>>
>tfw he's happier and more jovial in his recent videos.
=3
>>
I'd say the appeal of reviewbrah is his absolute sincerity. He seems like a man who travelled here from the last century, keeping the mannerisms of a New Enlgland city slicker despite living in the modern world. He radiates authenticity even while reviewing energy drinks.

I'm still not sure whether he was aware of how abusrd his videos were to begin with, but I'm fairly sure he knows now.
>>
>>26089406
People like him are a dying breed.

I hope he stays genuine.
>>
I've always been oddly intrigued by reviebrah because on the one hand he seems like an unaware autistic "classy" teenager, but on the other he seems a bit self aware? Not really sure what to make of this fucker but I like some of his reviews because they're pretty /comfy/
>>
reviewbrah just seems so content with his ways, he's very good at hiding the insecurity he obviously feels if not just for the time he's on camera.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>turns on comments
>suddenly tumblr bitches are gushing for him

I find it hilarious how the /fit/ copypasta came true. I hope he snags on of them one day.

>tfw he could be lurking right now
>>
>>26094083
He did a Q&A in the summer. I had the whole thing on my PC but accidentally deleted it.
>>
File: shippedydoodah.jpg (83KB, 630x479px) Image search: [Google]
shippedydoodah.jpg
83KB, 630x479px
>Reviewbrah comes into the surgery
>years of eating fast food and drinking energy drinks has finally caught up with him
>he has diabetes, he wants me to give him insulin
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
Am I the only one who fantasizes about him squatting over my face, spreading his ass cheeks, and letting me lick his fast-food tarnished asshole?

Ugh, why even live
>>
>>26094121
There can be worse ways to die at least.
>>
Wish he'd just come out as a NEET living on autism bux at his parents' house. He always avoids talking about what he does, but his average day videos show he does nothing. That's nothing to be ashamed of tbqh.
Just wish he'd be honest
>>
Why has he removed the video with him and his dad reviewing energy drinks?
>>
>>26094248
Because I was incessantly mocked for it to the point that it just wasn't worth it anymore, same thing with the School Idle Mind Lecture.

This was mostly because of /fit/ in 2013.
>>
>>26094305

Oh hey, if that's really you.

How have things been going? Been loving the new stuff, you seem a lot more upbeat.
>>
>>26094305
If this is you, then I have to say that I really enjoy your content. Mostly the VORW shows, though, as I don't care much about fast food and its quality (or indeed lack thereof).

You ought to be immunized from people who take the piss already. It may have started off that way, but now you've got a following that seems to all appreciate what you're doing. I understand your reasoning, though.

Keep up the good work. And don't become one of the bitter resentful morons that browse this place.
>>
What does he do for a living?

Original comment.
>>
>>26094533
living the NEET life.

Probably makes a couple dollars off youtube
>>
File: 1411841941121.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1411841941121.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
>>26093273

>being this mad

Don't
>>
brah are you here

ive been in every single of your threads

long live tendies
>>
>>26094400
Things are going pretty good lately, still doing what I do for the most part.

>>26094414
Thank you, I deal with a lot of idiots every single day so I've built up a thick skin as a result of it, but thank you for understanding. The VORW shows are always fun to make and I hope to make more in the future.

>>26094804
Long Live Tendies, Popeyes are the best.
>>
>>26095108
Hi Review Guy it's Kirby Pucket. Poopy butt!
>>
>>26095132
I've seen you in the comments a bit, thanks for sticking around.
>>
>>26093149
Barrel chested master race.
>>
>>26094083
/fit/ copypasta?
>>
>tfw you'll never play darts with reviewbrah and go for fast food later, come back and chill on his porch

why even live
>>
>>26095278
Yeah, what is he referring to?
>>
I kinda stopped watching when he became too referential with the 4chan shoutouts constantly but I'm glad he's doing well.

I still think of him anytime I eat junk food and I evaluate what I would score it (no 0s or 10s out of principle).
>>
>>26095410
the /fit/ memeing was great stuff tbhonest

"Hello ladies and gentlemen... and bodybuilders"
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.