[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill me r9k I slutted around as a teenage grill because mummy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (720KB, 815x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
720KB, 815x517px
Kill me r9k

I slutted around as a teenage grill because mummy told me it was OK

Now I'm an "adult" and my sexuality is all fucked up. I'm probably going to go to therapy but really I want to kill myself. I don't wanna try to fix this, I'm not sure it even can be fixed. DNA of all sexual partners & etc. I crave new cum. I fear intimacy. Fucking kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't want you assholes to be right if I have to be redpill woman why can't I have figured it out when I was still 12yro virgin why

This is my only life and its RUINED BY THE SEX OBSESSED JEW MEDIA
>>
You only think it's bad because r9k says so. But deep down you know you did nothing wrong. You we just enjoying life. You are probably lonely right now. But that doesn't mean you won't find a great guy in the future.
>>
File: 1453350836159.gif (213KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1453350836159.gif
213KB, 495x495px
You made your fate, now embrace it.
>>
File: 1433982190646.png (629KB, 570x691px) Image search: [Google]
1433982190646.png
629KB, 570x691px
>>26087457
better to burn out than to fade away
>>
>>26087457

Your sexuality is ruined because you lack self control and discipline that is authenticated by your abysmal rhetoric. Stop placing the blame on the media and place the blame on your inability to use your brain. Life isn't all fun and games kiddo
>>
File: IMG_2036.jpg (392KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2036.jpg
392KB, 1080x1920px
>>26087457
There are spicy redpill memes but honestly I agree with >>26087481

There's nothing fundamentally wrong with having sex with multiple partners. Yeah you can say you "slutted around" because you believe that a woman needs to be pure or something like that, but you weren't hurting anyone or doing anything bad.

Even if you can't get over it, it's in the past. One can always move forward, and there's infinite opportunities to improve and find peace of mind.
>>
>>26087567
Tell me more

I'm not blaming the media for my day to day actions (pretty isolated tbqh 4chinz is the closest thing to media I see) but rather for the decisions I made in my youth (when it was more of an influence on me) that stick with me today

I have trouble being intimate. The emotional side
>>
>>26087457
>teenager
>parents OK'd sex

Were anyone's parents ever this nonchalant about sex in high school? Most parents I knew were conservative as shit, or didn't mind sex until it was their teens accidentally pregging their gf, Or did your parents just encourage you to fuck because they already knew you were on your way to robothood so they held out hope that wanton hormones might be your only opportunity to experience normiehood?
>>
Extroverted attractive woman has lots of fun times and sex.

What a problem to have. Oh my.
>>
>>26087481
>>26087612
I disagree bros. I wasn't even a party girl, I never cheated and never helped anyone cheat, most of my partners were bfs who I dated for over 6 months each.

But now I'm engaged, a business owner, a mom and I still want to seduce random men, or more often be raped by them

It's not a fantasy my partner won't accept. He's fine with it but I don't want to share this with him. I want to be independent and fuck random dudes and why do my instincts want this? Our first three+ years together I had ONE crush one someone else. Then I stopped nursing and my hormones are telling me to go bag a new man and have his spawn next

I can't help but feel like if my body didn't know what other cocks felt like, didn't know how FUN it is to flirt and fall in lustful infatuation, this urge would be for my man. Instead I've got trace DNA of strangers in my blood and I yearn for more
>>
File: m3YdnRD.jpg (77KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
m3YdnRD.jpg
77KB, 500x415px
>>26087750
>a mom
>>
>>26087658
My mom is mentally ill. She put me on birth control when I told her my bf was molesting me (holding me down and touching me while I said no) and harassing/manipulating me for sex. Yep such great support. She told me to stop leading him on

Plus tons of rhetoric about "discivering myself" and my preferences, "living freely and in the moment"
>>
don't despair roastie, you can always kill yourself
>>
>>26087750
>a mom
wew that kid is gonna be FUCKED UP, can't wait to see him posting here in ~16 years
>>
>>26087772
I thought mom hormones would fix me I was wrong

>>26087817
Plz don't plz no my only goal in life any more is to get my shit together before she notices
>>
Obviously fake, but damn if it didn't give me a slut chub to read that.

>>26087481
m'lady
>>
>>26087898
>she
Would rape.
>>
>>26087903
slight*

gee I can't imagine why my fingers went for that word instead
>>
This is one of those "pretend to be chad" threads except with a girl doing it, right?
>>
>>26087457

lmao at the roastie getting toastie
>>
start making slight hints about cuck fantasies to your husband. bring it up innocently, call him a cuck in a teasing way, etc.

then spring the question and ask if he wants to engage in cucking. he'll say yes because he's a lowlife piece of shit. then you can bring a new dick into your bedroom every night and get fucked while your husband jerks off in the corner.
>>
>>26087457
>I'm probably going to go to therapy but really I want to kill myself.
i support that
kill yourself op
>>
>>26087936
NO this is all true fuck goddamn it guys you have to believe me

I'm not even a Stacey. I'm awkward af and I fucked equally awkward virgins
>>
File: cucked.png (808KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
808KB, 1024x768px
>>26087750
>It's not a fantasy my partner won't accept. He's fine with it
>my hormones are telling me to go bag a new man and have his spawn next
is this true? will the future be nothing but cucks and whores?
>>
As a mid 20s virgin it brings me comfort knowing that alot of people (especially girls) who are slutting around are pretty unhappy people. I don't know if its some kind of catholic guilt, or something else. Since sex is not morally bad in itself in this day and age. It just seems like meaningless sex, just for the sake of pleasure, validation with different men you dont have any connection to slowly destroys the soul.
>>
>>26087457
You're totally a recovering nympho OP, not a fat virgin nerd on a basement
>>
File: image.png (538KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538KB, 1536x2048px
>>26087956
He's OK with that. I don't want it. I'm not interested in gratuitious sex with different cocks, I'm interested in emotional flings :( and even I'm not okay with having emotional flings while in a committed longterm relationship, which leads me around to wanting to leave him, but I don't want to leave him! Which brings me back to why the fuck do I want this thing I don't seem to actually want, and the only reason I can come up with is that it seems to be purely instinctual. It's an animal urge, like digging into a plate of hot food. Ever been at the table at a restaurant and your companions' food comes a moment before yours? And they start digging in? You don't really want to steal their food, but you do want to at the same time. resisting almost hurts. I don't want to want to soothe the emotional hurts of random men I encounter, but I do.

>>26087958
pol promised to kill me but it hasn't worked yet
>>
>>26087642

JUST

This is all you need to know about women gentlemen. When you honestly insult a woman using the truth and keen observation she will submit to you rather then you treating them with kindness. They expect love and adornment because of their gender, but once you give them what they don't expect they will crabwalk to you with their legs behind their head. This works in every scenario. Women love hatred more then love
>>
post timestamp with a part of your body that identifies you as female
>>
>>26088144
ever heard of self control? being able to control ones urges is one of the most powerful skills a human can have
>>
>>26088189
But this is a man pretending to be a woman. Does it still work if that's the case?
>>
This isn't a choice that people on the internet can make for you. Either succumb to your urges and be a slut, or learn to deal with your urges like an adult. Both are viable options for a woman.
>>
>>26087457
here i'll kill you
>>
File: gstarslayerchoiseulki.jpg (87KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
gstarslayerchoiseulki.jpg
87KB, 1024x682px
>>26087506
Trust this anon, it's time to hot-foot it.
>>
>>26087481

We can't exactly explain why but knowing that a girl has sucked and fucked a million dicks is a major turn off.

Imagine dating the girl who got gang banged by 5 guys. How does that make you look?

You can pretend to be above all of that in the name of social justice or whatever but nobody is going to respect you for it.

It would be very interesting if the DNA study OP referenced turned out to be true. We'd finally have a biological reason for why sluttiness in females in universally and inherently seen as a negative. Last time I checked the results hadn't been concluded.
>>
Earn the roast, now you're toast.
>>
it's too late for you, just keep slutting it up
disclose your past with a serious partner and if he doesn't care then NBD

warn younger women to not follow suit to make up for it
>>
>>26087750
If this is really such a big problem, maybe you should practice some restraint instead of succumbing to every desire like a little child.

That's what it means to be responsible and god help the next generation if we have people who haven't mentally grown up themselves, raising them.

Also tell your man to stick up for himself, letting you walk over him means that he isn't invested enough in the relationship. If he wants it, he's got to fucking work for it, no more passive "ok".
>>
File: goodbait.jpg (10KB, 312x210px) Image search: [Google]
goodbait.jpg
10KB, 312x210px
>>26087457
>implying a teenage grill that slutted around would even know r9k exists
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.