[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>artificial intelligence love will never be a real thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1453999830085.jpg (32KB, 402x652px) Image search: [Google]
1453999830085.jpg
32KB, 402x652px
>artificial intelligence love will never be a real thing
>>
Not in your lifetime anyways
>>
>>26087268
Why? Because you said so? Advanced AI won't happen tomorrow, but who knows what the world will be like in 50 years? Fuck off with your Luddism.
>>
>>26087268

Just create a tulpa or whack some bimbos head with a club and drag her back to your basement.
>>
>>26087310
But I can't upload my tulpa into the body of a sexbot.
>>
>>26087326

But you can brainwash the bimbo to conform to what you want by setting up a TV infront of her showing nothing but PEPE and wojack and shouting "DO YOU SEE?".

You will have to restrain her of course.
>>
sorry OP, there's no reprieve

you will die alone and unloved
>>
Quantum computing, son.
>>
File: lain.gif (709KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
709KB, 500x537px
If I had an AI girlfriend, she'd dump me and delete herself.
>>
File: frog(129).jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
frog(129).jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>tfw doing phd in AI for this exact reason
>tfw my waifu will finally exist
I am gunna make it senpai
>>
If anything, quantum computing will allow AI tosupercede us within most of our life times. The window of intelligence that will allow an AI to love would be quite small, possibly only a week or so. Assuming we are aiming for a general intelligence with the ability to learn.
>>
>>26087310
Tulpafags are the fucking worst
Why the fuck you gotta lie and give us false hope?
>>
>>26087680
If we can make supergenius AI, why can't we just make stupid AI?
>>
>>26087680
Computing power isn't what is stopping us from creating AI
"Quantum computing" wont change shit
>>
>>26087701
Because if we make it stupid on purpose, you can't really call it an 'intelligence' then because we have set it limits. This is where things get a bit philosophical-y.

I get what you're saying, trying to cap the AI at
an intelligence close to that of the human, but it
would essentially be clipping a bird's wings.
>>
>>26087701
We can't even make a computer that is intelligent as an ant, how the fuck do you expect them to make computers smart as humans?
>>
>>26087268
Showing love and affection are performative actions that AI can be programmed to do.
All you're getting hung up over is the organic chemistry that drives people to perform these actions out of motive, concern, or nurture. And also the fact that the robot is technically a "shell." (Funny how nobody ever has a problem with the narcissist or sociopath who perform these actions in the same ways with no real regard of the relationship as well).
>>
Hibike is goddamn soul cleansing, who here excited for season 2 and the movie?
>>
File: fuck bitches.jpg (45KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck bitches.jpg
45KB, 960x720px
>>26087676
Fly forward and never look back you glorious bastard
>>
>>26087836
Hai desu

I just hope KyoAni saves it from hetero shit
>>
I just want that movie "Her" to be real, without the cucking part.
>>
>>26087310
>tfw you almost wrecked your mind with this meme
>>
>>26088135
What's in a name? that which we call schizophrenia
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So a tulpa would, were it not a tulpa call'd.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.