[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to kill random people with very little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: untitled.jpg (87KB, 526x530px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
87KB, 526x530px
What's the best way to kill random people with very little effort or set-up and that won't get you caught?
>>
>>26084078
Waiiiit a second I almost gave a reply but you won't bait me this time FBI
>>
>>26084078
damn nigga pushed the soul right outta they body
>>
>>26084078
Oh shit I think I might have a phobia of other people on bridges and bridges at night now
>>
They're probably just killing themselves, sadly
>>
File: we_wuz_empire.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
we_wuz_empire.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>26084078
Not in my country, please...
>>
>>26084078
>the best way to kill random people with very little effort or set-up and that won't get you caught?

>kill NEET robots and no one will care

honestly, there would be a half assed investigation and they would be contempt letting it go to cold case
>>
A couple years ago I had a job that I walked to every day along the canal.

I was always on edge walking along there. It's quiet an there are million hiding places. Maybe one person goes by every ten minutes. More than enough time to choke someone out and toss them in the water.

This is exactly what I feared.

I feel vindicated.
>>
>>26084388
>kill NEET robots

It's actually kind of hard to kill people who never leave their mother's basement.
>>
>>26084417
>home invasion
not hard if you can find them
>steam friends
>>
File: Peanutjar[1].jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
Peanutjar[1].jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>26084078
Sprinkle peanut butter dust everywhere, also drop wallets/purses full of bees

Congrats OP ez kills with next to no risk.

Also any agency's watching 4chan and reading my post, I'm totally joking and not encouraging OP to do this.
>>
Congrats, this is the creepiest thread i've seen on here all week
>>
Just shank everyone you come across
>>
File: 1453851054177.jpg (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1453851054177.jpg
13KB, 205x246px
>tfw go to college right next to the gay village where most of the drownings occur
>>
If I ever became a serial killer I would probably move to India.

It's the perfect mix of 3rd world shithole + billions of people.

You can just leave corpses rotting in the gutter, or throw them in the river and they will never be investigated, and if by some miracle you come under suspicion you can just slip the cops a hundred bucks and go on your way.
>>
>>26084542
>go to india
>try to kill someone
>someone spots you because india is very, very densely populated
>a vigilante mob forms
>they hunt you down
>hack you to pieces with machetes
>>
>>26084078

Second hand smoking

>>26084493

I feel like no decent human being unironically uses the term creepy to describe human behaviour. I mean you sound like a nu male whos concerned that the chubby black girl hes secretly into might be scared if she realises edgy kids exist.
>>
>>26084687
Not if I stick to killing the lower caste, untouchables, and female children.

They don't see them as real people, or as their most precious snowflakes. That's first world nonsense.
>>
It'd actually be really easy, but people who are capable of logical forethought don't kill random people.
>>
>>26084782

You're retarded son. Everybody has friends and family and you'll be incredibly easy to find due to being some random foreign guy hanging out in middle of nowhere India. Anon is right, you'll get hacked to death by a mob of villagers.
>>
>>26084822
Ok fine, then i'll pay Sanjit $50 for his daughter.
Then it's fair game.

Actually, Sanjit usually gets $50 from the slave traders, they then jack up the price to the median price of $140. Filthy curryjews. But at least it's safer.
>>
You make an arrow of ice then shoot the person. Ice melts = no evidence
>>
What's the easiest way for a short, underweight female NEET to kill a fully grown adult man?
>>
File: You have grabbed the hostage.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
You have grabbed the hostage.webm
1MB, 224x400px
ITT: People who didn't watch Mr.Brooks.
>>
>>26084078
Does it matter?

There's literally no reason to just kill random strangers.

Why would you do that?
>>
>Buy some sort of Halloween costume with cash (I'd use a clown costume).
>Wait 6 months before you use it.
>Take public transport to the next city/town over from yours.
>Hang round a secluded area (park/riverfront/promanade) in the late afternoon with a sign advertising pictures with you.
>Pick your victim at random (HAS to be a random).
>Approach them and shoot/stab/whatever them.
>Fucking run to a public restroom/bush/alleyway and remove disguise.
>Take public transport back home.
>Dispose of murder weapon.

If anyone witnesses the murder the only description the will be able to give is of a clown (or whatever your costume was). When they look at the victims friends, family or co-workers they won't link you to the murder because you chose them at random. Even if they find the place you bought the costume it won't lead back to you as you paid cash (no paper trail) and they will have recorded over the old security camera footage.

>How to kill someone you know and get away with it?
Don't, if you have that much beef with someone that you want that person dead the odds are at least one person knows you would want them dead and that will lead the police right to you.
>>
>>26084078
Take a stand, remove that hand
>>
>earn an income pay taxes on said income
>government uses it to kill brown people

Easy peasy
>>
>>26084078
can you get caiught from doing that? it seems very fun
>normie couple in a bridge at night watching the stars or whatever
>no one around
>walk next to them and casually push them
how can you get caught? of course you shouldn't push them with your bare hands and you should check if there are any cameras or shit, but if the conditions required are clear, then it's possible to do it right?
>>
>>26085011
You won't really get to enjoy the kill though.
It takes people forever to die from stab wounds, or shot wounds to any place but the brain.
>>
>>26085133
Because you're a fucking weakling and Chad would turn around and beat the shit out of you after stumbling slightly.

A "push" would not be enough unless the rail is knee height. You'd have to come up behind them, bear hug their ankles/knees, and heave them over.
>>
>>26085011
This post pretty much it.

Most homicides that get solved are because the culprit had a motive that could be traced back to them.

If you had the coldblooded wherewithal to kill at random and took careful precaution in the act you could very well kill for decades without being caught.That means resisting the urge to showboat and take credit for the murders, or to taunt investigators with clues (which might sound like a no brainer, but more than one serial killer who might have otherwise never been caught have gotten themselves fingered in this way).
>>
>>26085011
>and remove disguise.
And then what?

It takes them 1 week to either find your stupid binned clown costume and 2 weeks to analyse cctv of where you went.

I think this best possibility to kill someone is to kidnap said person and dissolve the body in acid.
>>
File: 1393884905347.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1393884905347.png
98KB, 600x500px
Is there anything more scary than getting kidnapped and having your body never found?
>>
>>26085324
Take it with you in a bag....

Also,
> CCTV

> random poorfag neighborhood that doesn't have enough money to put in an industrial park so instead lays some grass and a bench

pick one.
>>
>>26085375
Getting kidnapped and not killed immediately.
>>
>>26085324
Where are you going to get a barrels worth of industrial acid without leaving a paper trail or raising an alarm?
>>
>>26085375
Getting kidnapped and buried alive?
>>
>>26085433
>buy two bottles of heavy drain cleaner in DIY-shop in cash
>come back 2 days later
>buy 2 more bottles
>go to different store
>repeat
>repeat for the next 6 months

This guy killed 6 people and only got caught because his daughter told the police.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A1s_P%C3%A1ndy#.C3.81gnes.27s_confession
>>
>>26084956
its a fucking great film so underrated
>>
>>26084078
>kill random people with very little effort or set-up
so this is what 20-something-aged virgins post about on a burmese wooden flute carving forum
>very little effort or set-up
this is the reason for all the kissless handholdless virgins on here
>>
>>26085717
careful, your butthurt is showing
>>
>>26084782
I'm assuming you're white? Sure, Indians may treat each other like shit, but they'd band together if there was a pigskin targeting them.

>>26084698
>Second hand smoking
Only possible if you live or work with a smoker for years, and even then the risks are greatly inflated by the media.

>>26084935
A specific man? We need more information, ya dumb broad.

>>26085002
>power
>thrill/risk
>sex
>money
People kill strangers all the time, it's just only acceptable if you do it in a recognized group like an army.

>>26085077
This guy gets it. All normies in the US are complicit in mass murder.

>>26085324
>binned
>cctv
Not all of us are in Britbongistan.
>>
Anyone interested should look into a documentary about this which aired sometime this month, there was even a voice mail of one of the apparent victim's screaming and yelling before it cut to silence. It was honestly pretty creepy. Supposedly there is one in York or Durham, not just Manchester too.

My bet is that it has something to do with secret university societies, maybe the victims found out something about what they were doing or they would hinder them in some way so they disposed of them to make it look like an accident.
>>
File: x_files_pusher.jpg (56KB, 1287x732px) Image search: [Google]
x_files_pusher.jpg
56KB, 1287x732px
hes back at it
>>
>>26084078
$500,000 on that its a shitskin
>>
>>26084078
>>26086669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svNmGFV9n-0
>>
>>26086824
I literally just watched this episode, that's why this thread caught my eye. Spooky. Great episode though.
>>
File: hshipman.jpg (89KB, 630x479px) Image search: [Google]
hshipman.jpg
89KB, 630x479px
>>26084078

What is it about Manchester and serial killers
>>
>>26085324
>I think this best possibility to kill someone is to kidnap said person and dissolve the body in acid.
You won't get acid that can do that
Even if you did it would take a really long time
>>
>>26084078

> Manchester one of the biggest party cities in uk
> City centre full of canals
> Always raining so towpaths are wet and slippery

"Hmm how come we keep finding shitfaced drunk people dead in the canals it must be a serial killer!"
>>
you guys make it harder than it needs to be.

you need logic rather than imagination
>>
File: fox mulder.jpg (13KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
fox mulder.jpg
13KB, 500x376px
This is fucking spooky, i'm watching this X-Files episode right now.
>>
>>26084078
Poison a water supply.
>>
File: murderplan.jpg (2MB, 549x5974px) Image search: [Google]
murderplan.jpg
2MB, 549x5974px
Very carefully and with a good chunk of planning if you intend to do it more than once and/or get away with it.
>>
>>26089521
Also, there's a guide to "direct action" by the ALF that can give you some good ideas on how to go about doing less-than-legal things.

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/ALFront/Activist%20Tips/Direct_Action-Guide.htm
>>
>>26084078
i heard of somebody who left poisoned liquor around, to kill hobos. but im not sure if it would be satifsfying to kill someone whose life is already worthless.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.