[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>your family's genes will die out...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1448524499080.gif (248 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448524499080.gif
248 KB, 700x700
>your family's genes will die out because of you
>>
>>26083408
You can always look at things from a better point of view. Look even if you had a child, it's highly likely you would not be able to provide him with an upbringing that unlocks his full potential. Anything less is wasteful suffering. You're sparing your potential offspring that pain.
>>
The only chick I know is a 45 year old jobless chick who still loves with her mom. I could probably tap that but she's so old that even if she did somehow get pregnant and have a successful birth the kid would be retarded. It's better to just let the line die than give birth to a literal tard.
>>
>hundreds upon hundreds of generations before you succeeded in doing this one simple thing
>it all goes to shit because of you
Fuck, those niggas didn't have to deal with feminism and online dating making relationships impossible.
>>
>>26083408
time is infinite and you'll be dead forever anyway so what does it matter
>>
File: Shimikaze Scroller.gif (219 KB, 456x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shimikaze Scroller.gif
219 KB, 456x426
I have three(3) younger brothers. So I'm good.

Hopefully they carry whatever good genes my Family has because I certainly don't.
>>
Because they were guaranteed a wife unless they were severely deformed and ill. Nowadays you have to be a fucking demigod to pull pussy or become an ATM cuck
>>
File: 1437085843866.jpg (181 KB, 1155x1328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437085843866.jpg
181 KB, 1155x1328
>>26083408
It happens, m8. Think of all the dudes ground into burger on the fronts of various wars.

Historically <20% of males procreate
>>
>>26083408
Think about it this way, there's probably a distant cousin you weren't aware of who'll reproduce.

Almost all small branches come to an end but there's still a few bigger ones growing.
>>
>>26083408
Meh. My dad doesn't have siblings, my mother has a brother and a sister, both childless virgins in their 50s. I'm pretty sure my end of the genealogical branch was supposed to end.
>>
even if i could, i wouldn't breed. children are disgusting and considering my shit genetics, he/she would probably have a mediocre shit life.

you should be thanking me for not contributing to over population.
>>
>>26083677

This, no need to create another living being just to suffer.
>>
File: 1361188583923.jpg (28 KB, 300x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361188583923.jpg
28 KB, 300x360
>tfw my mom had three more children after she and my dad split
>one of those children has bred already
>my mom also comes from a big family, she has 5 siblings herself, all of them having at least 2 children
>my grampa had like 8 brothers
>I don't know how many siblings my grandma on my mom's side had but I know there were several

>my dad only had me
>my dad only has one sister who only has one kid as well
>my grampa on my dad's side had one brother but he never reproduced and died
>my grandma had no siblings
>tfw my dad's bloodline is on it's last legs
>tfw it's up to me and my fat nerd cousin to save it
>>
>Tfw my sister fucks around enough for me to know that my genes will be safe regardless.

Also, OP, It is only your personal specific genes which may not get passed down.

Somewhere along the lines of cusins, your genetic material won't be completely lost.
>>
>>26083408
Hah The jokes on you OP every adult in my family has had kids except for me ;'(
>>
My family has a history of mental instability so thats good
>>
>>26083408
My parents had 7 kids i think they will be alright
>>
>>26083780
Oh fuck we have the same, but my parents didn't split my dad just died from some obscure blood disease.
>>
File: 1453580765364.jpg (31 KB, 425x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453580765364.jpg
31 KB, 425x300
>>26083408
>neither me nor my brother plan having marriage or kids and we're the only grandchildren.
My family genes without doubt will die out with me.
>>
There's my sisters or cousins (all female), but the family name will die with me if I don't have children and get married.
>>
>>26084005
I'm in that same position anon. it's between me and my brother to continue our family name
>>
>>26083408
Think of it like this, your finally putting a end to a gigantic genetic chain that dates back possible to the start of the universe. Seems pretty cool desu senpai.
>>
>>26083408
I have a normie brother. So no.
>>
>>26083408
Eh, it's not like your genes weren't getting diluted with each generation anyhow.

After 10 generations, you're down to 0.1%.
>>
Nope, my older brother is a chad with 4 kids by two different women.

Thanks to him, the best genes my family had to offer have already spread. He has absolved me of all responsibility. My father can looks at me and knows I'm a total failure, but it doesn't matter, because my brother has completely succeeded.
>>
>>26083408
So what dude, it isn't important. Just try to enjoy yourself without thinking about pussy all the time.
>>
>>26083408
my stacy sister has 2 kids
>>
>>26085150
Same familio.

Feels good to not have parents pressuring you to find a gf and have kids.
>>
The branch in my family will end. My Grandmother had 9 sons and daughters. Only 3 of them made it here to the US. I am the only young one from my family here in the US.
i will end my branch of the family. And they will be upset.
>>
I have 2 sisters but 1 of them is nearly 30 so she's running out of time to have a non retard kid
>>
>>26083505
Age doesnt work like that
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 473476

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.