[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just broke up with me because she wants to be with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 7

File: 1453490134804.jpg (56KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453490134804.jpg
56KB, 960x960px
My girlfriend just broke up with me because she wants to be with this guy she met at the gym. Is it considered I was cheated on even though technically she broke it off before doing anything with the guy.
>>
>>26083310
no, you were cucked
there's a subtle difference
>>
Surprise women are whores.

Never talk to her again. Move on.
>>
>>26083310
what the fuck? of course it's not cheating

holy hell, get a grip on reality anon
>>
no, and don't even bother saying anything to anyone about it, trust me, I have been there. YOU CAN'T WIN!!!!!!!
>>
>>26083321
Oh. How does one not get cucked in that situation , considering I don't think I have any control over others actions.
>>
>implying this actually happened and you're not just posting it to reinforce board rhetoric in a more subtle, effective way than usual

nice try anon
>>
>>26083329

This+ Go to the gym, aquire a better body than the guy, and when she eventually comes back tell her you swim in pussy and she was the worst lay you ever had (even If it's nothing but lies)
>>
If she broke up with you right after cheating, THAT doesn't count. You've got it backwards. You'd be lucky to find someone with the decency to do that after someone who wouldn't do it at all. You aren't gonna know what happened for real.
>>
I consider it cheating and the only reason she broke up before doing anything with him is because she didn't want to feel guilt. Woman are whores like that, with no empathy.
>>
>>26083378
This is the salty bitch way of doing things. If you want her to think less of you than a 12 year old girl AND hate your guts do this.
>>
>>26083421

What kind of special cuck are you? So is it okay to leave a person for some random dude at the gym but aquiring a nice body and eventually fuck better girls (ie exactly what the girl did in the first place) is childish?

Kill yourself.

>Baaawww waaaw my ex hates me

Big deal.
>>
>>26083407
What are you supposed to do when you want to end a relationship and find someone else? Give the relationship an extra grace period where you stay even longer and break up because of some other reason?

If anon found some machiavellian bitch who thinks she has to reach some kind of high score witj boyfriends he dodged a bullet. She could have had him marry her first by your logic.
>>
I'm sorry to say anon but the truth is she probably sucked that chads cock and swallowed his Cum before she broke it off with you
>>
>>26083406
>praising a whore selfish enough to leave a loving relationship
>>
>>26083361
basically you want to find a woman who is worth her weight in silver at least
cuz ain't no cheap hoes gonna bargain for your love again, you know what i mean senpai?
>>
>>26083421
Faggot detected.
Originaaaal comment
>>
>my girlfriend broke up with me
>100 replies of "women are whores! never trust them!!"
so if a girl breaks up with you, they should never get another boyfriend?
>>
>>26083445
>Baaawww waaaw my ex hates me

None of my exes hate me because I don't end relationships on shitty immature terms like a child and don't cheat. If I did I would do the same as OP's girl to spare the other party further shame. And if they held less than 24 hours of infidelity against me instead of the consideration it would take to know you cant move on from that, I'd think less of them, not pity them.
>>
>>26083471
>leave a loving relationship
lmao now you're just putting words in OPs mouth

he's on fucking r9k for christ's sake, he's likely a sperg who can't function in a relationship
>>
>>26083471
When love is one sided it means nothing. OP was stupid enough to waste theirs on a narcissistic gym rat and is looking for validation here from a bunch of low functioning psychopaths. I don't really feel bad for them since they spent the whole relationship fueling another selfish bitch's ego trip.
>>
>>26083483
Your exes don't hate you because you're a beta cuck that probably never stood a point against them
>>
>>26083310
No but she's still a cunt.
>>
>>26083571
Could you be any more of a pathetic presumptuous tryhard? Are you ftm or something?
>>
>>26083459
very likely true. no woman breaks off one relationship just for a shot at a new guy. The deal was already sealed and getting rid of OP just an minor inconvenient detail
>>
>>26083310
She didnt cheat if she never had anything (even a kiss) with the guy, but she is HUMONGOUS, FUCKING, RAGING CUNT that deserves to be beaten to death.
>>
>>26083378
Even if you take this stance, which is salty and sad, it is better than trying to paint someone leaving you for someone else before physically consummating the relationship as "cheating"

OP if you are only seeking to illicit sympathy and become more of a sad sack of shit than you already are just for making this thread, listen to this post. It might actually make her feel bad and if not, you know you were being used from the start.

If you want to handle it like an adult, forget you ever knew her and don't ever help her with anything or take her back. Just tell her leaving you was the best thing that ever happened to you because it helped you grow as a person and be able to set standards for others you want to keep in your life.
>>
Op this sucks for you because that alpha gym guy is probably just gonna dog her a few times until he's bored then kick her to the curb. Even though you think she's getting what she deserves then , the hard part will be that she'll turn into a total slut and get dogged by anyone she meets
>>
>>26083704
elicit*

No its fucking stupid that there are two versions of the same word that mean different things.
>>
>>26083310
Had two break up long term relationships. Both swore they never cheated though had started liking another guy. First one got married to the guy in a month because she was pregnant, this after knowing the guy at work for 2 months.

The second moved her shit from our apartment to his apartment after going to work for him one month before.

At least they didn't drag it out when they wanted to try a new guy. My guess they fucked the guys and felt bad enough to end it with me. Lying about it was to make me feel better and them not look like sluts
>>
>>26083310
It's not cheating you dumbass. Were you together when she fucked him? If yes, cheating. If no, you're an idiot.
>>
File: ReeFrog.jpg (3KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
ReeFrog.jpg
3KB, 244x206px
I JUST WANT REVENGEEEEE
>>
>>26083738
Oh my god. How many more idiots are there on this board who would undermine the people who actually get cheated on for real and are stuck in those relationships because they live together or have kids, or whatever? This is NORMAL breakup stuff, it still sucks because breakups always suck but she is only a slut if she tries to keep you after the fact just to show off that she can. Sluts don't give your feelings a second thought, stop devaluing the word to suit your victim complex.
>>
File: 5645255.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
5645255.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>26083624
>but she is HUMONGOUS, FUCKING, RAGING CUNT that deserves to be beaten to death

Because she found someone she was more interested in and broke up with him before she did anything?

You robots crack me up
>>
>>26083310
it was an emotional betrayal but it was still a huge betrayal, you really do have a right to be upset, just make it a life goal to be better than that guy
>>
>>26083794
This

stop playing victim when other people here have had it much much worse
>>
>>26083794
No. Women who break up and are immediately in a new relationship must be cheating beforehand.

I have seen a woman do this (not to me), and I knew that she was in fact a cheating whore.
>>
>>26083902
"That guy" might not be that great though. And how sad would it be for your ex to pop up one day literally imitating the person you left them for going "I just so happened to start getting into lifting, what do you think :^)"

God its like something out of an after school special.
>>
>>26083310
Women may be manipulative and all that but they're smart when it comes to this.

She was keeping you along for the ride until she knew this guy was a sure thing. She's only calling it off with you now because she knows it's a done deal. This means that they already fucked buddy boy.
>>
>>26083310
she did just what she was supposed to do. maybe next time you'll be the one at the gym instead of farting cheesy gas into the couch cushions.
>>
>>26083310
No Anon, this is how it's supposed to work.

Be very appreciative that she did not cheat on you first and then leave. Your girlfriend had the decency to leave before she started to gobble Chad/Tyrone/Josue/or Hyoung Dik's cock. She actually cared about you a bit, which is more than many can say.
>>
>>26083310
Its not cheating but she's still a total bitch.
>>
>>26083913
Its not true, just not common. We can infer from context that she probably did cheat, but here is the thing, she ended the relationship so who gives a fuck? Did OP resent this person so much that they would hate her with a passion for NOT continuing with it, not to spare their feelings, but to just not be bothered with the stress of saying anything? This is the most you can expect out of a breakup of this nature. If you really think she had been doing it for a while, why would she end it weeks later? Is there any proof?

Who cares, just say good riddance and be done with it. Being the victim of a breakup isn't going to be the cornerstone of your whole personality if you don't let it, and if you do you don't even deserve to breathe tbqf.
>>
>>26083993
>>26083902
>betrayal
>bitch
literally for what?
>>
File: 1452285831264.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1452285831264.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>26083974
>She actually cared about you
>leaves you for a total stranger because he is cute :)
>>
>>26083310
this >>26083321

she didn't lie to you
cheating implies a break in the tacit contract that bind two people in a relationship
she simply did what she wants with zero consideration for your feelings after taking the time to told you about it. She didn't break your trust, she just asserted the fact that she doesn't care about you enough to not hurt you.

If that can make you feel better, the same situation will probably happen with her new fuckbuddy.
>>
>>26084019
>it couldn't possibly be that a guy on fucking r9k was being a sperg and giving us a biased view of his relationship
notice how he didn't even say she got with the guy? she just wants to be with the guy?

he didn't say about whether or not they got together or how long it took for them to get together after breaking up with him

he didn't say how long his girlfriend was with him or how far they got in their relationship
>>
>>26084003
she broke up with him and immediately got with another guy. She was clearly somewhat emotionally involved with the other guy before she left OP
>>
>>26084107
That's how it works. You can only control how you act on your feelings, not the feelings themselves. She either really thought she loved OP or relized she never did and didn't want to lead them on anymore.The third party is basically irrelevant because if the ex gf cared, she wouldn't have given gymChad a second glance. So what, your relationship was fake. Almost all of them are.
>>
>>26083310
She presumably fucked the guy at the gym and has only now plucked the courage up to tell you she's dumping you. In that case, it would have been cheating.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/gym-used-as-a-hook-up-spot-as-a-quarter-of-adults-admit-to-having-sex-there-a6806246.html
>>
>>26083310
sorry, bro
she didn't cheat on you
she may be a totally shitty person, but at least she had the balls to call it off before sleeping with gym chad
sorry though
>>
>>26083310
>even though technically she broke it off before doing anything with the guy

haha

sure she didn't

it's called branch swinging bro, you think she'd break up with you if her next landing pad wasn't secure? she been fucking him for at least a week
>>
>implying she didn't fuck him while you two were still together
she didn't just randomly decide to leave
>>
>>26084227
You realize this would apply whether or not sex actually happened right?
>>
>>26084227
i want to run my painfully erect penis gently along the underside of your landing pad.
>>
>>26084147
drop it anon. You are right but there's no way you're going to make a robot admit that it's possible to have sexual/romantic feelings for someone when in a relationship and that what makes you a good or bad person is how you act on these feelings..

The typical robot is all about hypocrisy, especially with women : he wants them to be pure angels, but would never hold himself to his own standards.
>>
>>26084268
>he wants them to be pure angels, but would never hold himself to his own standards.
what the fuck are you even talking about? fuck off
>>
>>26084304
It's not hard to grasp, if you aren't desperate to make excuses for yourself as to why you're a shitty person. Like one failed, fake ass relationship.
>>
>>26084379
>It's not hard to grasp
nah i was able to grasp what you said. But you're misinformed and retarded if you actually believe the shit you're saying
>>
>>26084268
Yea, god forbid us guys ask for a loyal gf. (sarcasm)
>>
>>26084393
Wasn't them but I do believe it. But you're the fucking beta internet defense force over here acting like any of the shitposters on this board wouldn't cash out on a homely gf for a chance at Stacy.
>>
>>26084425
>acting like any of the shitposters on this board wouldn't cash out on a homely gf for a chance at Stacy.
lurk more newfag. Most posters here say they prefer homely girls to stacies
i mean shit, have you even seen the belly gf threads? of course you haven't because you've only been browsing here for 4 days maximum
>>
No and fuck off you deserved to be cucked don't touch 3D if you're on this board
>>
>>26084448
Lower hanging fruit.
>>
>>26083310
As someone who cheats on their significant others frequently I have to tell you that she did nothing wrong there, that is definitely not cheating. Just because people agree to date you doesn't mean they are owned by you anon, it's her right to move on to greener pastures, as is yours.

Also
>Implying OP actually happened
>8/10 for getting me to reply
>>
>>26084470
>Lower hanging fruit.
so?
>>
>>26084505
2/10 getting ME to reply, no one gives a shit what sociopaths think. You're like children.
>>
>>26084527
Are you dense or something, to miss the inherent point in what I posted? Does "Sour grapes" resonate with you more or do you need your ass wiped for you too?
>>
>>26083310
Max par, /fit/ wins again. No girlfriend for you skellington. You can only be considered a man if you weight at least 200lbs.
>>
>>26084567
who cares if its a lower hanging fruit? people should date within their own league. How the fuck is it a bad thing?
>normalfags in charge of making sense
fucking lol
>>
>>26084425
>acting like any of the shitposters on this board wouldn't cash out on a homely gf for a chance at Stacy.
quit making fucking assumptions about people
>>
>>26084574
Lol so you think people in general will go "Hey this 9/10 with a nice house and a stable income is really into me, but they're out of my league so I'll stick to what I'm used to and never question how much better my life could have been"

You're fucking deluded, and I'm no normie I just don't treat this place like church.
>>
>>26084611
You're right, I am too quick to assume robots haven't taken their misfortunes in stride and allowed the experiences to shape them in a positive way. No chance that they think becoming the very thing they hate is the only way out.
>>
>>26084613
>"Hey this 9/10 with a nice house and a stable income is really into me
this scenario would never happen to the people you're accusing of being hypocrites anways, so thats irrelevant.
>>
>>26084637
>I am too quick to assume robots haven't taken their misfortunes in stride and allowed the experiences to shape them in a positive way
literally no one does this. Stop blaming robots for not doing things that no one does
>>
>>26084642
>>26084656
>implying you ever had that chance

Only difference between you and "sluts"
>>
>>26084690
stop making fucking assumptions about people. Some people know how to practice self control
>>
>>26084690
>"sluts"
butthurt roastie detected. Yes, getting emotionally involved with another man while you're dating a guy makes you a slut. No need to put it in quotes like its not a real word or something.
>>
>>26084709
Well I am not making assumptions about you personally but I have been here for years and have 0 reason to believe the board rhetotichere stems from something else. So shove your "not all robots" shit where the sun don't shine.
>>
>>26084745
>but I have been here for years and have 0 reason to believe the board rhetotichere stems from something else
are you trying to say "rhetoric?" Either way you're a fucking retard, kill yourself
>>
>>26084737
No, that is a normal thing that happens in relationships. You can't control your feelings, just how you act on them. It is not fair to continue with the relationship if you dont feel it.
>>
>>26084770
Wow nice burn there chief, you got me on a typo no less. Why not just meme me out of the thread?
>>
>>26084778
then dump him before getting emotionally involved with the other guy you fucking slut
holy shit how is that so hard
>>
>>26084797
that was the only thing in that pile of drivel post that was worth responding to. Accusing an entire board of being hypocrites without any proof. Fuck you.
>>
>>26084804
What the fuck don't you get about feelings being an uncontrollable thing? Even if it's just basic lust, or pure unadulterated love, all you can be expeced to control is whether or not you are leading someone on. If there was no physical consummatio, she did the best she could to minimize harm. Getting pissed like this over it just proves she made a solid decision in leaving.
>>
>>26084847
>Getting pissed like this over it just proves she made a solid decision in leaving.
lol do you think Im OP or something? Im not.
anyways the point is if you get feelings for another guy while in a relationship, you either avoid the other guy in respect for your bf, or you end your relationship and go after the other guy. Dont use the other guy as your confidant or whatever, that makes you a slut.
Same goes for guys who get feelings for another girl while in a relationship.
>>
>>26084847
I can't deal with this fucking keyboard.
>>26084816
How can I have proof? Why would you expect me to have that? I have seen nothing but people here making shitty excuses for years and you want me to defend those people based on preserving your honor? Who do you think you are?
>>
>>26084745
>hurrr muh worldview is right go eat shit
>Hurr durrr i'll cheat on everyone if i the chance
>huur durr i like to feel superior by axting contrarian on r9k
>>
She left you for someone else. It's not technically cheating, but it's still pretty bad. Anyone who disagrees is a full of shit roastie who'll see why when her future husband leaves her for someone younger.
>>
>>26084876
>or you end your relationship and go after the other guy

As far as we know, that is what happened. It's the shitposters who are making broad assumptions like "she totally fucked him bro"
>>
>>26084915
She was clearly emotionally involved with him before she left OP.
>>
>>26084901
>>26084903

Read the thread you triple niggers.
>>
>>26084887
>I have seen nothing but people here making shitty excuses for years
>muh personal anecdotes are evidence guise
lol thats exactly what i thought. Kill yourself, you embarrassment
>>
>>26084936
That could mean anything from a few conversations to sex. You can't control what people talk about when you aren't around. Trust me I am a possessive person and it bothers me that I can't know everything that is going to happen ahead of time, but if you don't want the chance of this happening, you have to be with someone who is too afraid to talk to anyone but you.

Life happens. Shit happens. Life is mostly shit.
>>
>>26084954
You're the one with no shame. Cry more failed normie fegit.
>>
>>26085006
You got me, i can't handle your dank memes
>>
>>26084147
>>26084268
hey I said it was a betrayal, I didn't say she was a bad person, but she hurt his feelings and did it in a way that would leave him feeling very hurt, this person is actually has a right to be upset, it doesn't mean she isn't a person without fucking feelings, just that she did something shitty
>>
>>26085106
By your logic, the betrayal occurred when she entered the relationship without actually being In love, and how many people do that, knowing they might find something better, but want a security blanket until then? Almost fucking everybody?
>>
>>26085153
That's a really good point, your right, that's the real betrayal. and just because every body does that, weather it's because you need somebody to split rent or just make you feel better about yourself, it's still going to end up hurting somebody, so by my logic it's not a good thing to do, that is entering a relationship without actually being In 'love'
>>
>>26085235
100% correct, but most people are "only human" and still get blindsided by this kind of thing even when they take extreme steps to avoid it. Trust me on that if nothing else.
>>
Welcome to the game OP. Now that you woke up. Play ball or get rolled over. Its now your choice. Reality is women just fuck and are worth no place in your mind. You are the one to blame because you put VALUE INTO A WET HOLE. Best advice in this thread is IF YOU DONT CARE , YOU DONT LOSE. learn your lesson now and next time don't give a fuck. Trust me shell stick around . girls love abuse.
>>
>>26085275
I guess in the end it all hinges on what is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
>>
>>26085305
Behold, the failed Chad. Don't feed it though.
>>
>>26085305
I don't know why you're not fair
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong?
Gimme a sign
>>
>>26085305
Okay, leaving aside the massive red pill that this guy is trying to pull
he actually have a point.
I mean, why would you give someone the power to take your happiness from you?
better stay detatched, if it's meant to be the other person will ust rack it up as that being part of your personality.
Truth is, unless you are getting unconditional love from the other person, there will always be a chance of them pulling the rug on you, staying detatched is the only way to avoid that.
>>
>>26085575
This isn't advice. It's a shitty coping mechanism, do it if you want but don't act like it's a mature course of action. You might not ever meet someone you connect with but this way, it will be impossible and you will just be a bitter drain on society as a whole. This is the way of the whore.
>>
>>26085575
well I find that even in situations were the relationship didn't work out I learned a lot about myself and even women in general, and if you think your going to go through your whole life without any emotional trauma, your just kind of being unreasonable, something bad is going to happen at some point that's no reason not to live your life
>>
>>26085609
Of course it is a coping mechanism, but its a justified one.
Relationships are the one thing that people a entitled to be cynical about.
You may give money away, do charity work, but you will never date someone just for their benefit.
Then you go on meet someone, and let that person become someone you care more than yourself, than for some egotistical reason, that person leaves you, because you know, everyone is entitled to seek what makes them happy(not being sarcastic on this), you are gonna be left broken, struggling to just find a way to move on, while a unattached person can just shrug it off and go about their lives as if nothing happened
>>
>>26085794
yeah opening yourself up to someone can lead to them leaving and you being hurt, but if you do have a relationship it's supposed to be symbiotic, if it isn't something where you feel like you've grown as a person by the end of it then it really was a waste of time, if not then you just try to build off what you have, ya know?
>>
>>26086169
Yeah its beyond me how someone can not be able to tell if the relationship they are in is one where the people involved are actually able to communicate their feelings and not reduce everything to a business transaction. I guess that is how it works for most people.
>>
>>26086169
I know, and the relationship i was referring to in>>26085794 actually made grow, in fact i changed my life radically because of that, but still, letting myself go through the void that i felt when it was over is not something i can imagine doing again.
>>
>>26086396
>letting myself go through the void that i felt when it was over is not something i can imagine doing again.

But you'll still feign relationships for status?
>>
>>26086232
I know a lot of young and old couples were things worked out just fine, and they really do care about each other and building a life for the other, It's probably just us that are weird
>>
>>26083369
What makes you think that this is so unlikely? It happens all the time.
>>
>>26083310
ask your facebook for fuck sakes
it was pretty stand up of her to at least wait and break it off with you, i'd at least be somewhat civil about it.
>>
>>26086428
>letting myself go through the void
dude how old are you? 14? and don't say 42 because if you have had that attitude for over half most of your life that's twice as fucking pathetic
>>
>>26086512
Well I'm actually in a fairly stable relationship, it has its ups and downs like all of them but nowhere near as much miscommunication and treachery as most people here seem to be guarded against. But most people here think sadistic narcissism is an attractive trait too so I guess that's their Achilles heel and they'd rather be bitter forever than see the error of their ways.
>>
>>26086428
No i guess i would take it for what it is.
I mean, not expecting more from it than what i have at that current moment.
Don't know if i could get too emotionally invested
>>
>>26086396
just do it faggot, maybe this time you will learn not to act like such a women hating man child
>>
>>26086555
You misquoted, I'm guessing - but it makes sense a divorved 40something could deal with these feelings for the first time, seeing as they most likely spent the second half of their lives thinking they had their spouse on lockdown, went ahead and had kids and thought nothing bad would ever happen to them again regarding their love life. Those people get hit the worst.
>>
>>26086564
Whatever it is, it's not a relationship, if your heart isn't in it. Just a spectacle for others to think you're not a sad husk of a person who wants to trivialize other people's feelings like it's a fucking game. You don't like relationships, don't have them, but do not go through life pretending like you're capable of love just to get back at people who never hurt you, that's sick.
>>
>>26084195
This, finally someone with sense. She'd already fucked him.
>>
>>26086673
>beda ubrising :DDD

Nice meme turboqueer.
>>
>>26086593
you mean those people are the worst
>>
>>26086745
It doesn't even matter, acknowledging who is worst, when everyone is as bad as they are.
>>
File: patriarchy-2.png (32KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
patriarchy-2.png
32KB, 500x303px
>>26083310
too much patriarchy in this thread for me to handle! I'm out ; P
>>
>>26086555
That's pretty much as acurate as one can put it.
if there is something that means a great deal in you life and it's abruptly removed from it, it leaves a void
>>26086587
>women hating man child
that wasn't the case
>>26086628
>but do not go through life pretending like you're capable of love just to get back at people who never hurt you, that's sick.

i wouldn't do that
The thing there are so many things that can fuck a relationships, trust issues, infidelity, distance, money, etc even if you make through all of that you still need to deal with the fact that time changes things, feelings may change
just expect things to work out from the get go is really naive, and best thing is to live acording to that expectation
>>
Whats the best way to get even ? I can't get this hatred and hurt out of my heart....
>>
>>26086939
>just expect things to work out from the get go is really naive, and best thing is to live acording to that expectation

This applies to almost anything BUT a relationship. You need to have the attitude that you can work through anything except a violation of trust and mean it. If you don't have that, you don't have a relationship. You don't even have a commitment, which is a precursor to a relationship.
>>
File: 1453743165794.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453743165794.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>>26083310
That's what you get for trusting a women. You either beat her until she knows her place or you don't bother with women anymore. It's that simple. I had never dated or done anything with a girl. Heck, I haven't had contact with one for more than 4 years. Honestly, it feels pretty good to know that when you don't put any effort towards trying to impress woman, you tend to be much happier. Either way, OP, it was your time and maybe money that was ultimately wasted from having a girlfriend. I hope you learned your lesson from this.
>>
>>26086956
It's a catch 22. You have to rid yourself of the anger and pain to get even. It's all the power you have over your situation, to overcome it and show them they didn't affect you. Anything less is just going to cause a massive backlash and leave you feeling unsatisfied, like you wasted all your time and energy on something unproductive and petty.
>>
>>26087005
but it's a two way street
if both wanna be together despite anything, things flow naturally.
Now, this may work to a point untill someone suddenly changes, and thats when you are fucked
>>
No, is not cheating
Is being replaced
Anyways at least she was honest with you and didn't cheat on you

It's a good start for you to find another girl who isn't shit
>>
>>26083310
I'll give you a tip:

They were fucking before she broke up with you.
>>
>>26083449
You shouldn't be looking for another guy when you are in a committed relationship. Girl in this situation is a grimey bitch.
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.