[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been BTFO on here? And I'm not talking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1444785099794.jpg (37KB, 191x226px) Image search: [Google]
1444785099794.jpg
37KB, 191x226px
Have you ever been BTFO on here? And I'm not talking about losing an argument, I'm talking about a post so dumb that it gets 10+ replies laughing at you

Did you recover eventually? How mad were you?
>>
I can say that has thankfully not occurred. I try to minimize the chances of that happening by posting thoughtfully. I'm too fragile of a person to be able to withstand such a textual backlash.
>>
I rarely get in arguments on 4chan
>>
Never, because I'm predominately a lurker.
>>
I once made a post that was extremely autistic and over a dozen people replied to me, saying I'm actually, diagnosably autistic.

Looking back at it, it actually was pretty autistic.

I'll try to find it in the archive.
>>
It happens sometimes. If I cared I wouldn't be here. Just because people reply to your posts with smug anime memes doesn't make them right anyway, you'll know when they are when what they say makes sense to you. Unless you're a pussy who is so afraid of being wrong, you avoid discussions you aren't comfortable being the smartest person within, and argue when you are wrong.
>>
why don't you just own up to being wrong or an idiot, that's how you become better as a person

jesus christ
>>
>>26083303
They don't get it. Its a simple concept of investment and they are too high on their own hubris to realize being anon is supposed to facilitate constructive conversation for this reason.

Upvotes don't exist here faggots.
>>
>>26083228 (You) #
Found it.
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/13822083/#13822175

For the record, the picture in question in the OP was a pic of wojak. It was a vector image, hence high resolution. That made the edges of the drawing very soft. And as you all know, the classic wojak image has edges.
That's why I wondered.
>>
>>26083338
>they
hello autist
>>
Yeah. I've had my fair share of BTFO moments for being blatantly wrong.
It's like fighting games. Losing sucks and might make you genuinely angry, sad, whatever, but in the end you can look at it as a tool to learn from. To see what you did wrong and git gud. Now they'll always be people to kick you when you're down and say that you'll always be a scrub that may be true but that won't stop me from trying to be better.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 915x678px
Yeah, This one time I posted my picture on /soc/ with accompanying text "5'10 man".
I got about 30 replies saying
>5'10 """""""""man""""""""""
I eventually gave up trying to defend myself, turned my PC off and just cried for a good 30 minutes.
About 10 minutes in my dad came into the room, called me a "gigantic faggot" and kicked me in the stomach/bladder area causing me to throw up and piss on myself.
I guess that's what I get for being a sub-human piece of garbage though. I have come to terms with being an objectively worse human being than those taller than me.
>>
>>26082745
Mad bantz that's why you slack jawed manlet homo
>>
>>26083162
NOT ANYMORE, FAGGOT. LET'S VERBALLY SPAR.
>>
>>26083221
>I'm a fucking hormonal teenager.

MODS
>>
>>26083390
wow you have a good dad. most dads these days, if they see their sons acting like a faggot, will get all excited and take them dress shopping, documenting the whole thing for social media, praying for buzzfeed to pick up the photo album with the title "Son Tells Hero Father He's Gay. What Father Does Next Will Bring You To Tears." then he'll force the son to get pee pee chop surgery in paranoia of a future buzzfeed headline: "What He Used His Son For Will Bring You To Tears Of Disgust."
>>
>>26083162
>>26083126
>>26082783

All this especially >>26082783
My cheeks flare up for a few seconds whenever I get a reply or a comment on my post on whatever website. It's the equivalent of "can I ask you a question?" to me.
>>
No but I kinda wish I was. It would be fun to get that small bit of attention.
>>
>>26083741
MODS! BAN EVASION!
>>26083741
>>26083741
BAN EVASION
>>
>>26083903
It was a 30min ban but nice try.
>>
File: 1449100218419.jpg (41KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
1449100218419.jpg
41KB, 788x685px
>don't fully read op
>make stupid post
>come back
>has multiple replies
>leave thread and never re-enter
>>
>>26083924
30 minutes is the ban for being underage? so the supposition is that anyone posting here younger than 18 must be older than 17 years, 364 days, 23.5 hours?
>>
>>26083390
jesus christ anon
who gives a shit. you probably live in america
>>
>>26083390
Has the manlet meme gone too far?
>>
Nope, never.

I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
>>
Once I mildly attempted math to calculate my little brother's age and I got the answer wrong, so sone guy called me a dumbass and pointed out to other people twice in the same thread that I must be a dumbass.
>>
>>26083353
>>26083228
Now that's autistic.
>>
A couple of years ago I remember posting in a Girl vs Boys thread on /r9k/.

I was in a heated argument with a roastie for an hour and I said some retarded shit. She pointed it and BTFO of me.

Some other guys in the thread had my back though and covered it up. Thanks for the help, lads. I'll never forget it.
>>
>>26082745
No, I usually win internet arguements
>>
>>26082745
I complained about getting banned once, and everyone was like "kek serves you right shitty frogposter".

I stayed off 4chan for 5 whole days after that. I got buttblasted.
>>
File: 1443384887840.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1443384887840.png
58KB, 645x773px
Made the mistake of posting a link to the Tumblr page of some slut I matched with on Tinder. Some guy whiteknighted and told her about the thread, and I got completely massacred by her and her shills. I was actually legitimately worried I would be doxxed or some shit, but thankfully enough they weren't smart enough for that
>>
>>26082745
No. I'm more or less of a Lurker. I very rarely post.
>>
>>26083353
That's certainly an interesting thought process
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.