[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Q5UAXpY.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
Q5UAXpY.png
43KB, 542x602px
>"A large portion of the respondents in both surveys indicated that they had reached an involuntary climax, or orgasm, during their assault. While it would be dangerous to draw conclusions from these two sets of data alone, what becomes very apparent is the damage sexual assault, particularly rape by a stranger, has on the victim's sex life after the crime. A majority of women report an inability to achieve orgasm through 'normal' sex anymore and a small but significant minority report manifestation of sexual fantasies about the attack."

>Investigation Sexual Assault Cases, Arthur S. Chancellor, 2012.

What do fembots think of this?

Have you ever wanted to be raped?
>>
how can it be rape if they want it?
>>
Tfw reading that got me wet
>>
>>26082089
please l-l-let me rape you...
>>
>>26082031
Rape is hot
Never taken a dick but I'd love a strapping young man to rape me
>>
>>26082031
That's interesting. Not a female, but I know plenty women who like rough sex like choking and being forced or held down and a few who have full on rape fantasies. It wouldn't surprise me the least bit that some women would get off to actually being raped
>>
>>26082115
except it wouldn't be a strapping young man, it would be a dirty hobo with a knife who stinks like shit and probably has a cock so bacteria ridden that you get an infection in your presumably already disgusting, unwashed vagina
>>
>>26082147
>implying this is the "rape" these studies are talking about
It'll be your longtime boyfriend you don't really like anymore who changes positions during without filling out the proper paperwork
>>
>>26082147

Thats hot senpai desu
>>
Seems pretty boring, even though I'm really small and weak I'd fucking hate being dominated like that.
>>
>>26082179
Are you a fembot though?
>>
>>26082170
MRA/10
>boohoo men are so oppressed and all wymen are lying whores who won't suck my ugly cock
>>
>>26082147
Yeah, that's not who rapists are most of the time. Rapists are Chad, or a relative. People need to let go of the rapists are monsters thing, rapists are all over the place, and they look JUUUUST LIIIIKKE NORMAL PEOPLE
>>
>>26082031
Rape is the ultimate alpha action. Of course roasties would get turned on by it.
>>
>>26082269
Or a smelly muslim immigrant
>>
My gf was raped about a year before we started dating and finds it nearly impossible to orgasm. Choking her helps.
>>
File: 1439486083508.jpg (91KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
1439486083508.jpg
91KB, 625x417px
>>26082031
Women never fantasize about rape, anon.
Actually they want to be beaten and forcibly taken by rich doctors and lawyers and do pissy vindictive little shit in return and then get spanked again. Women are shit go gay.
>>
Wish I could find a fembot who was into having her throat fucked until she puked.
>>
>>26082305
The smell doesn't bother roasties. They don't want a clean rapist. They want a lowly freak to take control of them and degrade them. They feel good becoming all dirty and wild. That's why they fuck dogs and niggers.
>>
File: 1413832311711.png (23KB, 1549x894px) Image search: [Google]
1413832311711.png
23KB, 1549x894px
>>26082257
>>>/tumblr/

Go complain about me on your blog. Maybe find some beta to project me on and lie about him raping you
>>
>>26082344

how true is this, femanons?
>>
>>26082325

>go gay

If it was that easy. I just like feminine and cute things.
>>
I find it very hot desu, to be honest but its not like i will ever leave my house, so i will never know.
>>
>>26082382
Settle down Ahmed
>>
>>26082411
What sort of rape do you fantasize about?

Stranger rape by dirty hobos/blacks?

Or 50 shades "rape"?
>>
File: 1444852087270.jpg (106KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444852087270.jpg
106KB, 900x900px
>>26082257
In this original comment, I refuse to believe that the post I am replying to is anything but bait.
>>
>>26082333
H... Hello there!
>>
>>26082879
fuck off you homosexual piece of shit.
>>
I was a rape victim. (Molestation victim actually. Molested and fucked as a kid by a family friend)

When I was older I had rape fantasies.

I would say that it has to do with 'wanting someone to want you that much' as opposed to degenerate of actual rape.
>>
>>26082377
>still a beta manlet that complains about women on the internet instead of making a life for themselves
I'm glad you're making the best of yourself anon :)
>>
>>26083112
I feel sorry for what it must have done to your sexuality.
>>
>>26082170
Oh! I know this one!

What is California?
>>
>asking women what they think

Lol.

Don't ask women what they think, just look at who they fuck. Look at what they read.

The pattern couldn't be more obvious.

Why the fuck would you ever ask a woman what she wants? She'll never give you a straight answer.
>>
Every woman wants to be raped by Chad.
>>
>>26083364
It had the 'sexually mentally mature but too terrified to let anyone touch me' effect.

And some 'I'm disgusting and I hate my own body', which bonus, was because he STOPPED when I hit disgusting puberty.

It really wasn't that bad to be honest. It was never 'fear for my life' molestation and rape. Could have been worse.
>>
>>26083567
Did you at least experience any pleasure during it?
>>
>>26083591
Yeah. Sexual pleasure is sexual pleasure...

I've told some stories of the type of shit I did and I had "I jacked off to this" and I doesn't bother me at all, if you're that sort.
>>
>>26082115
>>26082147
Top kek. You dumb idiot.
>>
>>26083767
How messed up are your current fantasies? That's a lot hotter.
>>
>>26083936
Not that messed up like... for that they are?

I want someone to hold me down and fuck me hard. Choking, hitting, uh. General stuff. Nothing too intense.

Fucking and molestation while sleeping/in public areas. Big into that Jap train molester and fucking fetish.
>>
>>26084532
How about violent and degrading stuff.
>>
File: Yp1Ini9.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yp1Ini9.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
tfw all I want is a gf in high heels and stockings, that victoria secret type of stuff

tfw its my fetish

tfw people laugh because its not extreme

mfw I can dispose of a body and nobody would ever suspect me
>>
>>26084558
Nope, sorry senpai.

I think wanting the 'rape is love' bullshit is a generic girl thing, right? I want the 'you're beautiful and I can't control myself on a train pushed against the window' rather than the 'you're a whore and I want to degrade and punish you'.
>>
>>26084890
But you are a whore and I do want to punish you
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.