[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you desperate enough, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1452402130653.jpg (107KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452402130653.jpg
107KB, 576x1024px
Are you desperate enough, /r9k/?
>>
I refuse to believe that thing is from the same species as me
>>
No. I kind of feel bad for him but he's probably getting more sex than me.
>>
>>26081133
desperate =/= gay
>>
>>26081133
No, I'd do it out of pure pleasure.
She looks like she could easily be coaxed into having multiple orgasms.
>>
A hole is a hole.
>>
>>26081188
"she"

lmao o
>>
Back before all this PC nonsense, you'd put a 'person' like this in a fucking halfway house, not give them fucking bravery awards and encourage their mental illnesses to other narcissistic attention seeking weirdos. Every single week that goes by, the idea of moving to Eastern Europe or Australia seems like a better and better idea.
>>
>>26081133
Is this who that "don't reply to x posts/posters/threads" image was based on?
>>
>>26081234
Then the world realized how cruel they were being the slave master and that they had no right to dictate how a person should live their private life. Why don't you invent a time machine if you are so displeased.
>>
Imagine the level of confidence you need to have to make a Tinder account when you look like that.
>>
>>26081319
You think grown adults acting like infantile retards is making our society stronger? Boy those rapefugees are gonna have an easy time installing the new Islamic Caliphate of Europe if 'things' like OP's pic are considered men in the 21st century. Feels bad to be a real man living in the age of cucks
>>
>>26081376
>You think grown adults acting like infantile retards is making our society stronger?
That's rich coming from you, you're on this board aren't you mr "perfect man"? What makes you so much holier than thou? You can pet yourself on the back all you want but at the end of the day you are still in the sewers like the rest of us not in some ivory tower looking down.

What makes a society stronger is law abiding citizens who pump money into the economy with a strong focus on education and science not intolerance. Keep that shit to yourself. These are your neighbours now so grow some tolerance and get use to it.
>>
>>26081430
kek I'm at work, and /r9k/ is entertaining as hell. I'm not a basement dwelling robot, and can say what I just posted with pride
>>
>>26081133
thats disgusting, dont do it
>>
>>26081430
As much as I detest mudslimes, I sometimes think I wouldn't mind the West falling to Islam, because on the bright side, this shitty side of society wouldn't be encouraged and would actually be actively stamped out like the fucking plague that it is.
>>
File: 1453622476555.jpg (24KB, 289x340px) Image search: [Google]
1453622476555.jpg
24KB, 289x340px
are these peoples logic like,

"if i throw enough pronouns around and mention everything that's (made up) wrong about me, then i dont have to put any effort whatsoever into passing"

i don't get it, why would you ever let yourself look like that when you're trying to be trans UNLESS you're /literally/ doing it for the attention & no other reason whatsoever.
>>
>>26081185
>what is prison gay
>>
>>26081133
>female version of male name as name
>FUCKING ACNE
>black lipstick EVER
>shaved head EVER
>bleached hair (I am guilty of this)
>spaghetti straps with man shoulders EVER
>frying pansexual
>queer butch trans
>WHY THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THERE A GOD DAMN ASTERISK
>vegetarian
>drinking
>smoking on hrt enjoy your 40x increased bloodclot chance you dumb faggot
>implying shes even on HRT
>I suck so many aids-riddle cocks I can afford surgeries
>degrading your womanhood being a whore
>huehuehue I think I like bdsm because rape scenarios help me relive my past trauma
>wild slut when Im high WEED LMAO
>>
>>26081430
>grow some tolerance
It's this way of thinking that has brought us to this point in time. Why should I have to grow some tolerance for something that is absolutely disgusting like op's picture? The whole "even if you don't agree with it you have to accept it and if you don't your a racist, sexist, misoginist, etc..." mentality is what has caused the downfall of what once was a proud country. So no, I will not grow some tolerance because I don't agree with it, in America I have the right to not agree. Grow some tolerance for those who don't view these creatures as "normal" :^)
>>
No
That's the only thing I have left...pride
I feel so happy about that
>>
>>26081234
In Eastern Europe NOTHING changes
Everything is stagnant and the sky seems to have a constant colour of grey
Romania here
I suggest Poland, the Germans have a fetish for investing money there
>>
>>26081919
Too bad you're too much of a pussy to say any of this irl just another keyboard warrior tbqh
>>
I bet you even that thing would still swipe left on me.

I have absolutely no hope.
>>
File: irltrap.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
irltrap.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>ooh~ I love virgins, anon! I'm very happy to be your first, so cum here!
>>
>>26081170
yes its a tran-t-rex
>>
>>26081631
That's about domination, not sexual pleasure
>>
>>26082251
>>>/reddit/
>>>/imgur/
>>
File: applying-too-much-lipstick.gif (481KB, 236x184px) Image search: [Google]
applying-too-much-lipstick.gif
481KB, 236x184px
>>26081919
>>26081430

Im not that guy but hes right for the wrong reasons.
"Transgender" people arent fucking transexuals.
You can say youre a transexual BUT it doesnt fucking make you one.
No matter how much white guilt you accumulate that can forgive your incorrect transgressions, doesnt mean youre in the right and living in reality.
Youre a hon. A terrible dragqueen. A shemale. A craigslist prison bitch fucking up the bathroom situation for everyone.

Youre degenerate fucking freaks and you act like it/look like it/do everything possible that is horrific and triggers gender dysphoria in the rest of us real transgender women.
We aren't fucking putting on some fucking show so its not hard for us to act like a normal woman.
We just be ourselves and WOW all of us want to look and act and sound like a normal woman not some fucking disgusting caricature of a woman you filth fucking transface niggers.

Get the fuck out of my LGBT
You arent T.
Youre F for faggot, fairy, freak, failure, fetishist, fuck up.
Youre not trans. You never will be and you never will be right.
Even if society oppresses the rest of us by including you fucking faggots in our group, you will NEVER EVER have our medical disorder.
Your social justice cant legislate mother fucking reality.
Youre just a sick fucked up fetishist and that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>26082224
are those earring made out of the reflector things you put on bikes?
>>
>>26082035
I actually just had a discussion about it at breakfast with some sjw bitch after seeing something on the news about it
>>
>>26082294

>claims to be LGBT
>is an intolerant nazi piece of shit

Fuck you.
>>
File: datsizzurp.gif (2MB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
datsizzurp.gif
2MB, 350x245px
>>26082359
>living in reality is being a nazi
Fuck off back to tumblr you retarded fucking faggot
and take out your septum piercing
LGBT isnt codeword for "be a degenerate faggot"
>>
>>26082359
>Land whale spotted
Fuck outta here roastie
>>
>>26082359
Since when is disagreeing with someone's life choices and having personal opinion being a nazi?
>>
>>26082812
since feminazi's decided not being completely in agreement with their male hate movement was nazi behavior.

it's caught on now in many circles of plebs.

oh no he/she/xin/xir/tardnouns disagreed! UH PRESH UNNN AND NAZI FACIST~!
>>
>>26082253
Putting your dick in something is sexual.
>>
>>26082035
That's not really true. People are afraid to talk shit about blacks irl cause they can be violent and harm you. No ones afraid of weird trannies.
>>
>>26083109
I'm scared of trannies like Zoey Tur desu, she's a big guy. They are unstable as shit too.
>>
>>26081997
>the sky seems to have a constant colour of grey
this is just a meme
also you don't have to go THAT east
Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, are way better places, and PC fuckery is mostly minimal or nonexistent.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.