[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't get a gf guys. It's a fucking trap, no not that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (196KB, 1242x1198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1242x1198px
Don't get a gf guys. It's a fucking trap, no not that kind of trap. Save yourself the heartache. The saying "it's better to have loved and lost" is complete bullshit. You may feel lonely, but it's better than having your world repeatedly destroyed. It was all so futile.
>>
How about you fuck off normie
>>
>>26079851
Well I don't feel lonely at all, so thanks for further solidifying my thoughts on women.
>>
Relationships are bad only if you are a pussy

Of course your life is going to be shit if you let some woman walk over you.
If you can't control the women in your life, you will die miserable.

That's what being a man is about
>>
If you want company that is enjoyable, non-judgemental and emotionally fulfilling: get a dog
>>
>>26079892
Thank you for your sound advice in helping me become a man.
>>
>>26079851
Sounds like you're just a little bitch.
>>
>>26079851
>The saying "it's better to have loved and lost" is complete bullshit.

That's what I'm always trying to explain to normies, but they just don't understand. Well, they're normies after all I guess...
>>
I've literally never been in love with anyone: that being I've never cared enough for someone to place their lives above my own.

I've had crushes, but nothing I wasn't over in a month or two.
>>
>get GF
>have a lot of shit in common
>she judges you for shit you don't have, like a car, but she doesn't have one either
>blames you for stuff that she is also guilty of
that's what having a GF is like, it's associating yourself with the biggest hypocrite alive.
>>
>>26079892
>implying you can control women
This is how I know you're a virgin
>>
>>26079851
Hey I just want to lose my v-card and nothing more
>>
>>26080021
Dating casually is different than having a gf
>>
>>26079851
>falling for the vagina trap

men have no male reproductive rights. i have no idea why anyone would want ever want a gf. that bitch can trap you if she get pregnant or you are force to pay child support.
>>
>>26080028
But I can't do neither

*ba dum tss*
>>
File: HKApa.jpg (537KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
HKApa.jpg
537KB, 2448x3264px
>22, never had a gf, long-since redpilled on MGTOW philosophy

But I still worry that if a cute girl suddenly noticed me, acted kind to me and seemed attracted to me then I would fall hard for her. After all I am still physically attracted to women, still wank over them and still occasionally daydream about romanticized relationship scenarios (that I know to be impossible) at night while lying in bed.
>>
>>26080117
yeah thats never going to happen so I wouldnt worry, any girl that goes up to a random guy is a slut or is trying to trick you
>>
File: UGH.webm (1MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
UGH.webm
1MB, 406x720px
>>26080159
I don't necessarily mean a random approach from a girl who I've never met before.

I'm more concerned about slowly sliding into a relationship that builds over time. Like a cute girl who works in your building who you see intermittently through the week, who you get on with, maybe some very light flirting, she seems interested, she's cute, the conversation flows, and suddenly you end up in a relationship after a drunken kiss at a Christmas party because it all SEEMS nice initially. Then you get your heart broken and end up like the OP.
>>
File: 1437423764798.jpg (38KB, 502x394px) Image search: [Google]
1437423764798.jpg
38KB, 502x394px
>>26080192
You've got a lot of time on your hands to think up such a specific fantasy or this actually happened to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 750x1000px
>>26080192
Scary man, that scenario is exactly what happened to me.
>>
How do you people still not get that you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone just because you think they're hot? Can you really not tell when you're dick is doing your thinking for you? Find a girl you like, become friends with them, think to yourself: If this person was a boy would I still be friends with them?, if you answer yes, congratulations you've got girlfriend material.
>>
>>26080213
Hey I recognize that pussy.
>>
>>26079892
>Implying you can control women
They're snarky bitches who also happen to be hypocrites
If they do something you don't like do something on the same magnitude of disrespect where they can link why you did something
Or talk to them and if they don't try and genuinely listen they're retarded and don't deserve your attention drop her for a couple of days and make minimal conversation
The second you fall under the trap and start smothering her it's over
>>
op is right, i was INFINITELY better off before having my life force sapped out by a lying whore
>>
File: 1448094399269.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448094399269.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>>26080220
>If this person was a boy would I still be friends with them?
/r9k/ is far too horny and bitter to accomplish this.
>>
>>26080220
this isn't how life works. even when you find someone who is perfect and compatible for you, they might not like you. it's happened to me more than once.
i found this gamer girl one time. she led me on, apologized for it, then i never talked to her again.
life isn't predictable like that, you can't force shit and things tend to resist even more if they even think they're being forced.
>>
>>26080242
This a million times!
Worst mistake you can make is keeping them in your friend group they want everyone on their side if they're the one who wants to leave you they don't want to be alone during the end.
You need to make it obvious that they're your friends and make it obvious to your friends she's a girl you're seeing you're not in love and this isn't serious it's serious when she has a ring on her finger and is bearing one of your children.
tl;dr Women want everything because they're shitters and will break your heart if you don't treat them like the first day you met them.
>>
>>26080267
>gamer girl
I mean at what level? Woman can like and even play games, but I've only seen a couple in a blue moon that were actually deeply into gaming all the way through their lives, not jumping on when it became super mainstream around 2004-2006.
>>
>>26079851
Fuck off normalfag pls
>>
>>26080267
What? I'm saying when you make friends with girls you should be evaluating whether not you'd be friends with them if they were boys before trying to become anything else. I never said they'd always be into you. OP is saying how all a girl will do is break your heart but if she's a true friend when she becomes your girlfriend you'll know she's not a heartless cunt.
>>
>>26080192
>baby nipples
No thanks.
>>
>>26080323
>2016
>wanting to be friends with roasties

ISHYGDDT
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>be 20
>hkv
>get gf
>no longer hkv
>not happy but no longer crippling depression
>she has a few miles on her but I don't mind as a practice gf
>shes also crazy
>really enjoying the crazy atm
>gonna suck really bad when we break up
>tfw
>>
File: 1436488185600.png (595KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436488185600.png
595KB, 1280x720px
>>26080323
>expecting /r9k to make friends
>to make friends who are girls
Your expectations are far too high around here.
>>
>>26080368
>>26080373
Well then you're not gonna get a girlfriend.
>>
>>26079851

I want to suffocate between a pair of cowtits.
>>
File: 1436557412331.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1436557412331.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>26080372
I hope she doesn't slice off your dongus

>>26080386
Oh I have a gf, I just have a realistic view when I'm talking to folks around here. I doubt anyone is going to do anything around here unless they have a measure of self motivation.
>>
>>26080386
I'm a wizard. And every single woman/girl I've met just wanted to be friends with me. Never wanted to fuck me. I was ALWAYS not their type. But the nice funny guy that they could talk to (when their mouth wasn't stuffed with chads cock)

But I wasn't the beta orbiter either, thank god. As soon as I had the confirmation of the friendzone I bailed out.
>>
>>26080285
i wouldn't say gamer girl unless i actually thought she was one. she played Gears of War competitively, competed in tournies, i watched her stream once actually, she was decent too.

>>26080323
>when you make friends with girls
lol
>>
>>26079851
GFs can be awesome. I would never climb a mountain at 4am to have a sunrise picnic with a man, but Im glad I've done it. It was a special moment and a memory I'll treasure for the rest of my life.

The rest of my life which is considerably shorter since my life is ruined now, but w/e
>>
>>26080462
The fuck are you saying? I'm so confused
>>
>>26079957
Because you know more about relationships than normies, despite being a kissless virgin? The delusion is strong in this one.

My gf broke up with me after we dated for a year. Sucks, but I still am happier for having been together for that year than not.
>>
>>26080410
same boat here my friend

Anyone have any advice on how to avoid this ??
>>
>>26080551
The dongus slicing or the lack of self motivation?
>>
>>26080522
Basically the same thing /r9k/ says 24/7,
> I wish I had a gf
> women will ruin your life
>>
>>26080523
I'm not kissless.
>>
>>26079851
>it's better to have loved and lost
Nigga that saying has nothing to do with cunts.
>>
>>26080571
I can't take away the desire for a cute gf, no matter how evil and vile women are.
>>
>>26079900
And put peanut butter on your dick. Dogs like peanut butter.
>>
>>26079851
>been in a relationship

I wish I could Elliot Rodgers you and everyone like you
>>
>>26080436
>>26080551
meant to respond to the first (im the second)
>>
>>26080323
>>26080220
>>26080323

With all due respect, that's a load of bullshit. Sexual attraction is as good a reason as any to pursue or initiate a relationship; in fact, it's the entire point. Changing how you see you see a potential partner has no effect on how they will respond to you, or what parts of their personality they'll express. Women aren't mind readers, they aren't going to divine that your friendship with them isn't based on gender if you merely think it.

For someone who's in no position to attract a girlfriend, trying to befriend women simply wouldn't work. All the time and effort invested into someone who wont reciprocate regardless of how you view them will only end in frustration for both parties. Of course, you may say "if she's a true friend, she wont be a heartless cunt," but you could easily find that out by being upfront with your intentions, saving everyone time.

If anything, your strategy is the opposite of what a man should do. >>26080267 is an example of someone exploiting the friendship he made, and you respond "Well, I never said they'd like you!" which is the entire point of trying to attract a woman in the first place. Not to mention, even if someone hypothetically comes across a decent girl with your approach, they wouldn't be able to initiate anything because they've neutered their relationship by treating the woman as though they were a man. They've friendzoned themselves.
>>
>>26082545
How do you know this? What should we be doing instead
>>
>>26082638
My own experience. The only way this approach could ever work was if the woman was attracted to the man to begin with, making the attempt to befriend her meaningless since the relationship was already initiated.

As a former incel, you'd be disappointed with what I have to say. Seducing women is like any other skill, you have to practice dozens if not hundreds of times before you see any meaningful results. Beneficial things like being in shape and having a clear complexion will only have a marginal increase in effectiveness, social competency is the most important thing you need to be attractive.

Starting with no friends in an unfamiliar city, this wasn't something I could develop by talking to people on the street. How I learned to carry conversations were through chatrooms and websites like omegle, where I could practice all I wanted with no repercussion. Then I began talking to people about innocuous things like the weather or time to reduce my anxiety about public speaking. It took several months, but I could talk to people with no problems or awkwardness enough to get people interested in hanging out.

What's funny is that I would always tell people to add me on facebook, where I had designed to look like I had an interesting life. This is what initially made people want to hang out, and the social skills were to back it up

Once I had some friends, I piggybacked off of the social connections they had until I was known by everybody in that social circle. This social credibility made me attractive to the women who knew those people, and from there I was able to get a gf.

Will what I say apply to you? No, my situation was unique, and yours is too. The best thing anyone can do in that position is to strive for social competency and make friends, and the latter is based on luck.

Anyway, I hope that was informative.
>>
Sometimes a bad relationship can be good because it reminds you how awesome being single can be.
>>
>>26083062
What if Im not keen on striving for "social competency" in the sense in which youve described it? Im sure I could still get a girlfriend so long as I stay true to myself. I befriended a girl that I initially liked but in the end she didnt reciprocate when I had revealed my feelings. I think the outcome would have remained the same had I done things your way. One pecular fact however is that after I stopped talking to her (due to the fact that she didnt reciprocate) she has still initiated contact with me.
>>
>>26080192
who is this jizz fizz?
>>
>>26083155
I understand what you're saying as I had to conform to a great many things I had no interest in or actively hated to fit in with the friends I've made. But you must understand that the price of nonconformity is loneliness, social isolation, and ostracism. Is "staying true to yourself" worth those penalties, regardless of how you hope otherwise?

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news but you probably wont get a girlfriend as you are, because that's the same kind of platitude I'd tell myself when I was happy. That "staying true to yourself" is a kind of senseless martyr-ism that only makes you unhappy because you think your persevering to your ideals when the reality is that your afraid to change. Waiting for the ideal relationship to fall into your lap as some kind of reward for being yourself is just a fantasy.

Onto your case about the girl you befriended, it's likely that the outcome would've remained the same but the effect it has had on your thoughts is clear. Had you not bothered with the facade of friendship, you wouldn't even be thinking of her right now. I haven't wasted a thought on any of the girls that have rejected me because it's better spent on moving to the next one.

In her mind, you're still obligated to be her friend. Because you put yourself in that position in the first place, that's how she sees you. This is why I said this was a terrible approach because it's a win-lose for the man: She gets all the validation and attention from the man whereas he doesn't get the affection he wanted. Even now, she tries to offer you the consolation of friendship even though it's obvious that's not what you want.

The point of being direct and clear with your attraction is to avoid unnecessary entanglements like these, because it prevents you from pursuing other opportunities.
>>
>>26080192
Honestly, if you haven't had a relationship then you're not redpilled on them. It's simple as that. Theory only goes so far and I think you're acknowledging this by stating that you're afraid you'd end up just getting your shit fucked up.

Here's the run down: you'll far hard. You'll feel like you're flying. Suddenly you start spiraling out of control becoming a seething beta. She'll notice this and begin distancing herself from you. You start breaking down from every aspect of life. You crash and burn after she leaves.

The only way to avoid this is to never even enter a relationship; just know if you do that this is waiting for you.
>>
File: 1424037741091.gif (908KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424037741091.gif
908KB, 180x200px
>>26079851
can confirm
if there is any shred of hope you have for a life of discipline and fulfillment, a gf is not for you
when the time comes, you will find a wife
but to trifle with gf is beyond all rational behavior and should not be tolerated
sincerely,
a man who has had too many gfs
>>
>>26083573
So what do you think I should do about this girl? Ignore her? I'd like some advice
>>
The happiest man alive had dinner with my parents yesterday.
His wife of 30 years died 6 months ago.
He still tells stories about their time together and doesn't flinch when he says her name.
How the fuck can he sit there and pretend to be liberated of his suffering in life
The secret to true happiness is believing your own lies
I can't wait to die alone
>>
File: 1432351614624.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432351614624.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
It's good you've never experienced this robots trust me. It feels terrible.
You don't want anything to do with this, trust me. You're better off having never touched a woman, sex is just awful. Take my word for it and don't try to experience it yourself.
>>
>>26080619
Fuck right off normie
>>
>>26081918
How dare you blaspheme our lord's name on your petty desires
>>
>>26083592
Why avoid it? It happens to the best of men and I'd say that it is a pretty fundamental experience. Just overcome it and continue the struggle of life
-someone who knows too well that downward spiral
>>
File: 1378637477375.png (86KB, 917x619px) Image search: [Google]
1378637477375.png
86KB, 917x619px
i've had several over a year long relationships and i'm currently with my gf for 18 months. i still feel lonely and most of the time when shes around she wont let me play vidya and i'm in the most debt i've ever been in since girls dont pay for shit.

the only perk of it is sleeping with someone else which is annoying as fuck cause they take up 3/4ths of the bed

i still prefer masterbating vs sex

getting a gf did not cure my crippling loneliness in my life, i've always been depressed as fuck and still am. i guess if anything i see them as something to do when they aren't nagging about not getting enough attention
>>
>>26079892
I love the way these virgin memesters are replying to this. top tier bait. Well done son.
The faggots in this thread will never know what it's like to be alpha enough to not get cucked.
>inb4 all women cuck every guy hurr durr
>>
>>26083995
i should add that i still fall in love with every girl that makes eye contact for 2 seconds
>>
>>26079892
Just go full on Chad on here if she gives you shit. Don't deny your superior genetics a chance to show a women here proper place in the hierarchy. Independent women are the absolutely worst and need discipline.
>>
>>26083749
Ignore her and move on. She might try to initiate more, but do not respond. She'll only see you as a friend.

Keep in mind that it's unlikely that she will see you as attractive after having rejected you. So it's best to not think about her.
>>
>>26083995
>she wont let me play vidya
How much clucked you have to be?
>>
>The saying "it's better to have loved and lost" is complete bullshit.

Cyborg here. It is.

And before someone calls me a normie, no, fuck you. I made it to 21 as a KHV.

Now I'm 28 and my 7 year relationship is at an end. She's dropped me like a rock with no coherent reason given, but I'm pretty sure that reason is that I've got no money and can't singlehandedly shelter her from reality of the working world. Typical woman shit, basically.

I don't think I'll ever persue a relationship with a woman again. From now I'm just going to fuck hookers.
>>
>>26082545
Wrong mate. I'm dating my best friend and its amazing. I don't know why people complain when they break up with their gf that they weren't even friends with as if they expected their relationship to last.

Friendships with women aren't difficult nor do they all require excessive time "invested" into them. I can definitely understand the thought behind seeing it as investment since you're choosing to spend time with one person rather than another, but if you truly enjoy spending time together, be it in a romantic relationship or not, it won't matter.
>>
>>26084050
cyborgs don't exist, you are a normie.
>>
>>26084050
If she can't find a job that she can be content with and just do it she doesn't deserve to exist in the 21st century.
Women asked for it, now they gotta eat their fucking pudding.
>inb4 it doesn't work like that in the real world
Yes it does, I am a normie. I know girls with real careers. I would never be with a housewife freeloader.
Then again I get bored with each relationship I have after 6 months so what do I know anyway.
>>
>>26084103
Cyborg exists. The fact that you're stating about him being normie implies that normies would treat him like a robot.
>>
File: threemarriages.jpg (544KB, 1269x1226px) Image search: [Google]
threemarriages.jpg
544KB, 1269x1226px
>>26079851
You're right, but most men refuse to accept this until it's far too late.

>>26079892
>dude just be alpha lmao, u just gotta be alpha bro

There are men with far more status, wealth, looks and charisma than you'll ever have. And their relationships still turned sour, they were still cheated on, they still lost in the end.
>>
>>26083995
>pays for all her shit
>lets her boss him around
>still lonely
For what purpose?
>>
>>26083573
>That "staying true to yourself" is a kind of senseless martyr-ism that only makes you unhappy because you think your persevering to your ideals when the reality is that your afraid to change.
Buddy you put in huge amounts of time and energy, putting in hour after hour of deliberate practice, planning "strategies" to make more friends, carefully designing online profiles, etc. to be able to hang out with people who just do as they please. You have no pride at all.
>>
>>26083995
>girls don't pay for shit
>Being this much of a pussy
ahahahahahahaha
girls over the age of 16 pay for their own shit, and will even get you gifts and stuff. Maybe I'm just a Chad and haven't fully realized it yet though
>>
>>26083995
In the year 2016 girls pay equally in most parts of the developed world, are you fucktarded? Dump her and find someone who isn't going to bankrupt since she actually has self-respect.
>>
>>26084038
Thanks

..9.7.kl'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJQ35sJzRkE

replace weed with gf
>>
>get gf
>tells me how I make her smile everyday while burying me in her chest

Not bad right now desu senpai
>>
>>26079851
Learn this and learn it now, there's always a settler in a relationship, and a settler will always look elsewhere. Always be the settler
>>
>>26079851
>stop liking what i don't like
>implying everyone is a pussynigga like you
>>
>>26079916
this. he probably knowingly sucked on her cum stained meatflaps
>>
>>26079991
>she judges you for shit you don't have, like a car, but she doesn't have one either
>blames you for stuff that she is also guilty of

This. She broke it off with me because I 'need to get my shit together' and 'we should have been out of your parents house ages ago' and 'we don't even have health insurance, you can't even get us obamacare!'

Never mind that she's no better than me in any of those aspects. She's going to be stuck in her parents house all her life, I'm sure of it.

Now I realise that all that time I thought she loved me, all she actually cared about was what she thought I could do for her. As soon as it became obvious to her that I wasn't going to move her up the socioeconomic totem pole, she acted like I'd suddenly become the most disgusting thing in sight. Fucking heartbreaking to have been used like that. I shudder to think how much money I spent on her over the years, only for her to snub me for not being able to basically adopt her as a grown up child.
>>
>>26084233
You misunderstand friend.
>Is "staying true to yourself" worth those penalties, regardless of how you hope otherwise?
To me, the pride I convinced myself I had for asserting myself in ways that didn't reward me socially or emotionally wasn't worth being lonely and unable to connect with anyone on any meaningful level. So what if I had to work for it and they didn't? It's certainly not fair but I'd rather try than bemoan or become embittered about why that's the case. I'm happier now than I was before, when I had nothing to be prideful about. What good is that pride when you're a miserable person?

You may think otherwise, and that's your decision. But you can't fault me for not being satisfied with what I had before and wanting to change.

I don't know whose more pitiable: The man who will never succeed due to circumstances beyond his control, or the man who doesn't even try because he's convinced himself he's happy when he clearly isn't.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.