[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After how many drinks is it considered drunk driving?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: cider_2866635b.jpg (25KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
cider_2866635b.jpg
25KB, 620x387px
After how many drinks is it considered drunk driving?
>>
File: amerifats1.webm (530KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
amerifats1.webm
530KB, 690x388px
>>26078896
how fat r u
>>
Driving after having more than 2 drinks within a hour is drunk driving.

I deserve to be caught. I've drunk drove more than 100 times. Honestly probably past 200. It's ridiculous that I've never been caught. I deserve to be punished for something so stupid but for some reason I've never been caught. Probably because it's often 2am or later on weekday mornings but still. Strange that at 30 and having done it so many times I'm still conviction free.
>>
File: image:61047.jpg (746KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image:61047.jpg
746KB, 1440x2560px
A dui will fuck your life up hard, if you can feel it you will probably fail.
>>
>>26078912

I weigh 120 lbs. I'm very buzzed after like two pints.

I have this one friend who is just annoying as hell. He's like 260 lbs and 5'9. Mother fucker starts off with shots of tequila and then straight liquor after that. He brags about being able to "function" while doing all this and getting high. It's obvious that he passes out and I always call him out on it.
>>
>>26078912
>that webm
Anon, please explain. I am very concerned.
>>
Drunk driving laws are a scam made up to make money
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lx0iAmKDfxM
>>
>>26078970

yeah you're lucky. like that guy said, a dui is no fun hombre.

I'll go to the bar by myself and literally they push shots on everyone. no matter if you drove yourself or not. fucking crazy to think how many times I've actually been so drunk I made it home but funnily enough, we always find a way!
>>
>>26078978
>I weigh 120 lbs. I'm very buzzed after like two pints.

Dude, I hadn't eaten all day the other day, saw a movie and then went out to dinner and got a pint with my meal which arrived before it was served. I was feeling buzzed about a quarter of the way through. I'm 6'1 and weight 200lbs.
>>
I think the general thing is two standard drinks, like two glasses of wine or whatever.

Just don't fuckin drink if you gotta drive bro, and think about the next day too. I went to a party once and slept at the dude's house, and I got pulled over the next morning and was only just under the limit. And this was about 6-7 hours after my last drink.
>>
>>26079035
>>26078978
>Pints
Of what?
Depending on the beer you're drinking you could be in for a hell of surprise.

Stouts have been known to range from as little to 6% abv to 13%.
>>
>>26079002
Same with most traffic laws.
>>
>>26078896
Isn't there a math thing that tells you
>>
>>26079035

Yeah I start feeling it quick too and probably when it gets to about the 3rd pint, I'm near the point where I just stop.

The thing with me is that if I'm drinking AND smoking, that shit fucking makes me sick, just smelling the smoke and taste of alcohol, plus being high, it makes me puke almost every time.
>>
>>26079060
I'm >>26079035. It was a 5.1% pale ale.
>>
>>26078986
She's pregnant, dumb ass.
>>
>>26079060

Pretty generic stuff actually like john adams or a coors light.

I'll have shots of jameson between each drink though.
>>
>>26079037

damn I know...

people are so fucking dumb too when you have to be the person who has to explain to them that not everyone can drink and they all just end up drinking anyway.

Fuck I've gotten into cars where everyone was drunk. scary stuff.
>>
>>26079115
The jamesons fucking you up.
Not the adams or coors light.
>>26079094
Why not just have a pint of IPA then?
Get an 8% IPA have one pint, that will probably do you well.

You'd save damn money too.
>>
>>26079171
We were out for dinner and a movie and the restaurant had a shitload of craft beers on tap. I just went for the pale ale because I wanted something nice and not heavy with my meal.
>>
>>26078978
I never do that. U lil bitch.
>>
>>26079171

Damn it is expensive... lol. Also, not the IPA guy... but I can't stand IPA's and I hear a lot about them. But the Stone IPA I tired once was so bitter and unpleasant I couldn't really finish it.
>>
>>26078978
What does he gets high on after drinking that much?
>>
>>26079196

You're high. Go to sleep.
>>
>>26079211
>Stone Ipa
>Bitter
You have no idea how much more bitter it can get.
Try Sculpin by Ballast Point. that's readily available and far from bitter.
>>26079195
Ipa goes with food, but it suits burgers, mexican food, and stuff like that.

The more delicate the food the less IPA compliments it.
>>
File: image:51017.jpg (964KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image:51017.jpg
964KB, 2560x1440px
>>26079211
Keep drinking, I first tried an arrogant bastard and nearly threw up. Now I crave that bitter taste.
>>
>>26079234

pretty much just weed he buys from some dealer around his neighborhood. He goes through a gram of weed each time.
>>
>>26079268
He never does that. U lil bitch.
>>
>>26079280

Yes, you do. And your absolute degeneracy is making me sick inside.
>>
>>26079303
I'm not the one getting drunk off of 2 beers and then driving home across town.

Also, you never called me out on shit. You don't have the balls to call anyone out on shit.
>>
>>26079323

At least I can see my balls.
>>
>>26079354
What's the point of seeing of them if you don't have any?
>>
>>26079260

>I first tried an arrogant bastard and nearly threw up.
The first time I tried it, I loved it.
Are people really this much of pussies.

Arrogant bastard isn't even that bitter, it just taste like a normal euro-style ale.
It's not an IPA btw.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.