[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you still believe you are going to make it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: tfw (2).jpg (105KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw (2).jpg
105KB, 633x758px
Do you still believe you are going to make it?
>>
Man, go find a job or something, give yourself a sense of purpose. Even if it's shit like stocking shelves or sucking dick. Find something else to do besides playing video games and jerking off.
>>
>>26078467

shoe shoe normie
>>
>>26078467

livin in fuckin lala land
>>
>>26078439

Lol no. I've failed at every thing I've done in my life. Just going through the motions at this point. Been this way for years. Can't kill myself yet because then my mom would probably do it too. Just gonna wait until I'm 30. By then I'll hopefully have all my debt paid off and any hope my family had for me will be gone so I can finally go in peace.
>>
>>26078439
No, going to be a friendless loser for life
>>
>>26078439
nope, have one of three options.
1) kill myself
2)see a therapist and maybe see if I can feel better
3) Beta uprising.
>>
Of course not. I might do alright with some simple job but that's it. I will absolutely never have a gf.
"We're all going to make it " is a shit normalfag meme.
>>
I have a good chance. I've made it to 25 and I haven't killed myself yet, even though the urges have been consistent for the last 12 years. I'm giving myself 5 more years to see if my life improves. I have high hopes that it will.
>>
File: 1447740231866.jpg (178KB, 1212x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1447740231866.jpg
178KB, 1212x2048px
Define making it.
>>
>>26078439
Not really. The only way I could see myself wanting to continue us if I could study what I wanted(either philosophy or anything that could contribute to anti-aging) but my parents are sick of me and we don't have a lot of money. I also already dropped out of college a year ago when the depression hit hard. How should I go about killing myself? How do you disappear? I don't want anyone to know. Just move out, cut contact, and kill yourself in a way that leaves no body? I'm guessing you gotta sell all your shit? Mr skeltal help pls
>>
>>26078773
Atypically it's a gf
In this case I would just say it's actually being happy with your life or successful
>>
File: 1452769470931.jpg (20KB, 559x568px) Image search: [Google]
1452769470931.jpg
20KB, 559x568px
>>26078844
Trust, I have gf who I love and it does not fix the fact I'm still a dishwasher doing back breaking labor all week long. I'm happy at some moments, but there is always just some much shit to deal with.

I'm so tired Anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1000x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1000x933px
>>26078439
>tfw definitely going to make it with in the next couple of years

I've been working non-stop 24/7 for this, Alibaba.com rank you rike a so much, you gonna make me a very rich man!
>>
I literally just need to get a job after graduating

then
>get my own place
>get some new duds
>get some cash
>bring some qts over

literally foolproof tbqh family
>>
99% of you are going to make it

The fact all of you are here, hating yourself for being nogf autists, shows you probably want to change. The problem with most of you fucks isnt autism, it's not getting out of the house. All of you are so focused on the idea of this unfair world of alphas and shit genetics that you're making the world seem scarier than it really is. Because despite what you want to believe, there are plenty of chicks out there who will find you attractive even if your personality isn't superBrah3000.

In the real world most people are flawed awkward neurotic fucks, but they're not sitting in a room all day thinking about it. This is why socializing is good for you - it gets your mind off this stupid self-preoccupation and makes you realize that most people don't even give a shit about the things you're convinced make you repulsive. And that's why you're gonna make it k?
>>
>>26078969
I find this post comforting
>>
I have a good shot. Live has been cruel, but think I'm a lot better off then some of the sad fucks on here. My pluses and minuses just about break even, but the thing is my pluses are mostly immutable, fixed traits, whereas my minuses are mostly stuff I can work on, like no money, paunch, etc.

Really have to watch out for distractions and use squeeze the most out of your day. Even if you don't leave your room, you can do something productive. The internet's kinda like that. You can fritter away your time on it or use it do to something useful.
>>
File: topp .jpg (156KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
topp .jpg
156KB, 700x525px
>27 year old virg failure
>forced to move back in with parents because wagecuck job went out of business
>tiny dick
>>
>>26078969
I hope you're right.

And I also hope I'm original enough.
>>
>>26078870
Any way out of it or are you going to break up with her and kill yourself? I've already broken up with mine.
>>
>>26078969
That is such bullshit. 99% of the people here aren't going to make it because they spend all their time here whining about never making it instead of actually doing something.
>>
>>26078439
About to be homeless in a week. Been months and couldn't get a job. No I don't think I am going to make it.
>>
>tfw 5'4

>tfw the only women who ever liked me were either too tall and awkward or mudshits

fuck my life
>>
>>26078969
How could it possibly change? There's no one for me to start socializing with or anything like that.
>>
>>26079214

I say that's unlikely because most people here have a healthy sense of disappointment in themselves. If they were gonna be NEETs forever and never progress in life, they wouldn't even be ashamed about it, and they wouldn't come on here and be so fixated on it.

And by no means will this be fast for some of you. But 5 years from now, if you give the slightest of shits about yourself, life will look different in surprising ways
>>
>>26079274
>5'4
>rejects women for being tall
I'm 5'4 too but at least I'm not a hypocrite
I do pursue short girls way more though so maybe like half a hypocrite
>>
>>26078439
I might have a chance if I continue lifting but then again my shit genetics gave me a face not worthy of looking twice towards, so I guess I have a 50% chance if /fit/ is right
>>
>>26079274
>meanwhile I'm 6'5" and no girl has ever had any interest in me
Manlet meme confirmed shit.
>>
>>26078439
I don't think even know why I'm still around. Suppose it could get worse
>>
>>26078890
'yer in the wrong neighbourhood, I tell ya wut.
>>
No. I'm only 20 but my circumstances are exceptional. I dont have much of a future. I just wanna stay with my parents as long as possible or get bux. When they die I will probably kill myself
>>
>>26078969
This is true. That's why you can't be a robot unless you are over 25. That's when you know you are doomed.
>>
>>26078969
Tellt that too all the people who have been here that have offed themselves
>>
File: 1438825744489.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438825744489.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
No. I'm empty right now. I had my chance with the only girl I've ever really cared about a little over a year ago and I was too afraid to take it. She started dating my friend after she thought I wasn't interested. I just didn't know (and was too afraid to show) how to express it. I didn't want to be wrong.

Tonight I saw her and it was the final nail in the coffin. I need to get away from her. I've never been truly interested in a girl before her and I probably won't be again for a long time.

I feel devoid of anything. In addition to all this I have a shit job, no plan in life, no family and few friends and my health is going down. I'm considering suicide heavily now.

I'm not gonna make it but if I can give one piece of advice it's this: if you think you have a chance anon, fucking go for it. As normie as it sounds fucking do it. Forget the fear of rejection and embarrassment. I used to live by the rule of enduring regret forever rather than experiencing the pain of failure in the moment. That only made me feel like shit for the last year.

I beg of you all that might have opportunities in the future to throw your fear aside and go for it. It's never that easy but just try. It's better than this feeling.
>>
>>26079680
So you could get a girl interested in you.
You're at a whole other level that us robots.
You're probably going to make it since you're so socially skilled and have a social life.
>>
I keep trying. I just wish my parents liked me. It's clear they don't like me. In fact it's been clear from the start that they were either not prepared for kids and regret it or had no idea how to do it at all. I try to avoid them as much as possible and sit in my room working one what I can. Half the time the work isn't even paying work it's just so I have something to do to keep my mind off of it all.

It doesn't help that I see the worst traits of both of them and realize I am an amalgamation of those terrible traits. It's the reason why I refuse to have kids.
>>
>>26079812
I have crippling fears regarding sex, romance, affection and intimacy. A year ago she was obviously flirting with me, sent me very sensual texts and one night laid down not 2 inches from my face when I was at her house.

But the entire time I just deflected her interests and told her she'd find someone someday. Someone that would make her happy and treat her well. She was lonely and came to me and I cucked myself with a nonexistent person because I was too afraid of being wrong and I couldn't fathom the idea of a girl being interested in me like that, let alone one as pretty as her.

Then I introduced her to my friend. Big mistake. Another word of advice robots: don't bring your friend groups together until things are solidified between you and each individual party. I made that mistake several times.
>>
>>26079890
How did you achieve that situation with the girl?
>>
all women are cocksucking,golddigging whores
>>
>>26079917
I knew her from college several years ago and then we started working together. For the first few years we hardly spoke but after she broke up with her dumbass previous boyfriend she started flirting with me. I much later found out from her friends/coworkers that she really doesn't like to be alone and is a bit clingy. I could have had that.

Anyway, being the moron I am I didn't really know how to respond so I just tried to shut down the flirting as much as possible and run away from the idea. More than anything I would have loved to be with her but I was (and still am) too afraid to search for affection even if I crave it.
>>
I believe more now than I have in a long time.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.