[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 29 virgin >meet awkward 21 yr old cutie Am I too old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: angryoldman.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
angryoldman.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
>be 29 virgin
>meet awkward 21 yr old cutie

Am I too old for her is she gonna find it creepy?
Fembots how old is too old?
>>
File: 1448694250482.png (145KB, 375x383px) Image search: [Google]
1448694250482.png
145KB, 375x383px
You're not too old at all, if anything you're exactly what 21 years are looking for, someone who isn't a complete fucktard. Just remember you're probably cucking some 18-22 year robots out there, revel in it.
>>
>>26078420
Damn for real they want to bang old guys , that is not a meme?
I remember being 21 and all I wanted was college girls my age, but I never got any of course.
>>
Golden rule: half your age plus seven
>>
>>26078520
Yes, more often than not women like to be told what to do to a point or at least to be the submissive partner in a relationship. An older man gives a feeling of safety that a woman only could get from there father otherwise.
>>
>>26078612
>14.5+7=21.5

I like that rule, I like following rules. Good rule thank you.
>>
File: donald-trump-melania-trump.jpg (86KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-melania-trump.jpg
86KB, 1200x945px
proof that women love old powerful men
>yfw Trump takes her to pound town every night
>>
Short answer: no, it's only a problem if you make it a problem.
Long answer: if you get married, you are statistically more likely to die before her. When she is widowed she could be scoring big wrinkly nursing home dicks while you are chilling in heaven.
>>
29/2=14.5
14.5+7=21.5
approaching the twilight zone, buddy. and big age differences make downy children so just refrain and find a nice qt your age
>>
>>26078402
It just depends on the girl. Some are willing to date much older, some are willing to date much younger, some will only date very close to their age.
>>
>2 year old boys should be dating 8 year old girls
wtf man
>>
>>26081002
What, that makes no sense.
There;s no dating until any gender is 18, that's the rule.
>>
File: 1448803439652.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448803439652.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>26078402
Woman can not be robots you whiteknighting faggot. I hope she gets hit by a bus before you get to fuck her.
>>
>>26081364
She's not a robot just awkward.
I'm sure she's been plowed before anyway, I just want some companionship before I die.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 198x255px
Here is the golden rule with girls: If she hasn't cut you off or left, everything's fine. Don't worry what she thinks and don't reject yourself or bow out.
>>
>>26081385
>>>26078402
>"Fembots how old is too old"
>Fem"""""""""""""bots"""""""""""""
Next time just say "Attention seeking whores how old is too old"
>>
Don't worry about being a creep. You either are or you aren't and there's nothing you can do about it. So just go and stay confident.

This girl is the last test before your ascendancy.
>>
>>26081434
> "Attention seeking whores how old is too old"
Which is what the meme fembot means right? So I used it correctly.
>>
>>26081457
When you say "fembot" you pretty much give into their shitty habit, you're no better than the beta enablers who ask them to be their gf's
>>
>>26081470
Fair enough I just want to get a gf before 30 man.
>>
My sister is 22 and her bf is 31. No one really cares
>>
>>26081494
PEDO PEDO
P
E
D
O
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.