[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>JUST >tfw receding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: JUST.png (591KB, 677x769px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
591KB, 677x769px
>JUST

>tfw receding
>>
>>26077091
I'd just shave it all off if I were him
>>
gotta love unavoidable male problems(manlet, balding, etc) like this manage to slap even literal royalty around
>>
>>26077091
god damn he is ugly. poor fuck is probably being cucked by refugees
>>
I am balding at an alarming rate

I run my hand through my hair and a shit load of it falls off.

help
>>
File: le frog meme.jpg (19KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
le frog meme.jpg
19KB, 403x195px
>>26077091
>had same hair as Prince William since I was 18

J U S T
U
S
T

>2016
>they cant transplant hair from dead bodies
>stem cell shit looks like it's years away
>>
>>26077161
I know this feel I used Rogaine for a few months and it didn't do shit. I've just accepted it. Oh and I'm only 19

>tfw the girl you likes comments on your baldness

Pls kill me god
>>
>>26077113
Yeah it's pretty much the best option. Even better if you're built or start working out. It goes together well. People don't care if you're bald/have shitty hair line if you're decently in shape and keep it short and simple. Trying to do comb overs or mullets or other weird shit is just that, weird and annoying to others.
>>
>>26077161

sorry bro. me too.

take biotin like 5k miligrams and good shampoo

in the future theres this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3286870/Have-scientists-cured-baldness-New-drug-reveals-regrowth-mice-ten-DAYS.html

a cancer drug that has a side effect of blocking the perfect enzymes that cause hair follicles to go dormant. so far only mice trials

hang in there
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>26077205
>making fun of fat people is disrespectful and rude
>making fun of bald people is ok
>making fun of manlets is ok
>making fun of acne is ok
>>
He's literal royalty. You'd think that someone would have given him some fin or rogaine or surgery by now.
>>
File: 0.jpg (73KB, 847x640px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
73KB, 847x640px
>>26077250
Everything is always so close yet so far away

fuck being born in this time.
>>
Receding hairline means high test.

R...right?
>>
>>26077327

No, we were born at the perfect time to see some serious shit. We're already seeing it. It's worth seeing even tho 5'4 receding manlet kv
>>
>>26077465
but I dont want to see some shit

I just want hair
>>
File: sadbaldgingguy.png (97KB, 212x194px) Image search: [Google]
sadbaldgingguy.png
97KB, 212x194px
>>26077465
>5'4 receding manlet kv

h-haha I'm the same except I'm 2" taller than you. Manlet bitch hehehe
>>
File: 856845735722276.png (560KB, 637x515px) Image search: [Google]
856845735722276.png
560KB, 637x515px
>>26077250
>can land on the moon
>can split an atom
>can perform heart transplant
>cant regrow the hair on top of my head
>>
Bald guys are creepy. Sorry guys but it's true.

No hair = fucking creep keep the fuck away from me.
>>
>>26077517

i'm actually 5'11 i was only pretending to be pathetic. sorry bud.
>>
>>26077253
This. Being a lardass is a choice too.

Where is the bald acceptance movement?
Where is the manlet acceptance movement?

Oh wait, those things don't apply to women so it doesn't matter.
>>
>hairlets
kekekekekekeke
>>
>>26077300
>I'm insanely rich and famous simply due to being born in the right family. And unlike tabloid celebrities, people pretty much worship me. Who the fuck needs hair?

I'm sure that's his mentality. He probably doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>26077538
Kys faggot fag
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>born with natural nw hairline like pic related
>slight recession makes it look super bad
>can cover up with hair usually
>hairline hasn't gotten worse in 2 years
>never see any hairs in the shower or towels drying my hair
>see hairs in my bed and clothes a lot
>have same exact hair as my mom and she sheds a fuckton too
>my hairline and crown stings and burns every day

Plz let stem cells come out plz plz plz fuck the dead babies I need hair
>>
>>26077673
It's probably a chick and she's right
>>
>>26077205
was she rude?, if she was not then she's suggesting you to shave or cut it shorter, its for your own good either way

girls cringe very hard at comb overs, unless you are at least 8/10 guy you can pull it off with some messy hair and bohemian look
>>
>>26077775
im at the same stage, i a couple more years until getting ripped and shave it all off will be the only option tho
>>
>>26077253
the only people who make fun of balding dudes, short guys, and people with acne are robots and 12 year olds.

the reason is that everyone already knows it's disrespectful and rude to point out something some one can't change. the only time people make fun of someone as a whole is when the said person is trying desperately to hide it like it's a big deal.
>>
>>26077429
it actually means your body is too pussy to handle a normal amount of testosterone
>>
>>26077091

He should just go bald and grow a thick beard prob solved
>>
My hair is beginning to thin on top and it can be slightly noticeable in strong lighting and it would be more noticeable had I not had long hair on top. Fuck
>>
>>26077091
He needs to shave it all off. That still looks bad.
>>
>>26077091
>anglo genetics
>>
>>26077091
>shear genius
Heh.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.