[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6'0" >9/10 face >ottermode >no social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
>6'0"
>9/10 face
>ottermode
>no social skills at all
I WAS SO FUCKING CLOSE
WHO /failedchad/ HERE?
>>
>>26077063
same situation here bro
>>
Uhh huhhh sure you do bud
>>
>>26077063
>6'5" tall
>white
>ivy league
>decent build, look nice if i work out more frequently
>m'lady-level mega-autist

my brother even mentioned it to me that i could do way better if i wasnt such an autistic REEEEtard. he's a 5'10" manlet and he's banged over 15 qts.
>>
>>26077063
exposure is the only real way to build social skills, so are you really trying, anon?
>>
>>26077063
>le attractive but shy meme
>>
>>26077063
6,1, 9/10
But I hate everyone and very rarely do I wish I had friends.
>>
I'm 5'6. Just need 2 b myself into chadhood
>>
>>26077063
How old are you? You can still make it because your genetics will open up doors that others will never have. I was a virgin at 21 and socially inept, but I was tall and good looking and this was enough for one girl in particular to proactively make the effort to get in with me. I lost my virginity to her and kept fucking her for a while, and that gave me enough confidence to make tentative advances with other girls. Again, the fact that I was attractive meant that they overlooked my sperginess and I ended up fucking a few of them. Fast forward to 27 years old I'm basically a Chad who has fucked over 30 girls and has a nice girlfriend. I still have a soft spot for robots though.

>tl;dr you can make it
>>
>>26077611
Yeah srsly gtfo you fucking normies
>>
>>26077748
Depressed. I don't have any friends or exposure to anyone. Failed normies acting like being good looking can make it all better,
>>
>>26077063
>>26077540
>>26077721

You're actually all insanely narcissistic. You're not nearly as attractive as you think you are, but you're blaming it all on your social skills.

I don't doubt you have shit social skills, but you're delusional if you think you're 9/10.
>>
>>26077786
Good looks cant be changed, but social skills can be. Youre basically a normie already. Just practice and learn from your mistakes and youll be a normie in no time, if youre as good looking as u say.
>>
>>26077540
>5'10" manlet
The memes have gotten to you, anon
>>
>>26077835

He's 6'5, he can meme however he wants
>>
Thread is useless without pics
>>
>>26077803
So what is an actual 9/10 person supposed to think of himself when he looks in the mirror?
Does self-awareness equal narcissism?
>>
>>26077873
If you're a 9/10 you don't even need social skills to get by.

Post your face.
>>
>28
>past the point of return, cannot self improve because everything is too late
>too late to start lifting because body is getting old, takes years to get fit and if I did get fit it would basically run out by the time I hit 35 or so
>too late to get a good job
>too late to find a gf since they're all married/single moms/have bfs
>too old to experience stuff like college youth, clubbing, drunken house parties etc
>too late to build social skills
It's all down hill from here. None of you kids know this pain
>>
>>26077803
Why delusional? I have had people approach me while working in the supermarket asking if I could model for them etc.
>>
>>26077881
>Post your face.
If I had the social skills, I would
>>
>9/10 face

I've seen like 5 guys in my life that could fit into this and I'm fairly sure that even if they literally carried spaghetti around in their pockets that women would still be trying to fuck them. Almost positive you're overrating yourself
>>
>6'0
>deep voice
>symmetrical face
>fairly hygenic, never had a lot of acne or anything similar
>fat, extremely lazy so no motivation
>lack of a male role model in my life, single mother
>mommas boy and socially retarded
>too afraid to do new things or achieve hard goals
>in my 20's and still haven't had the balls to get a drivers license

Having a father really makes a difference.
>>
>>26077973
This is exactly my point. Unless you're a full-blown, actual retard, if you have legitimate 9/10 facial aesthetics it doesn't matter how bad your social skills life gets handed to you on a silver platter regardless. And since you are capable of stringing together coherent sentences and use a computer I'm guessing thats not the case.

Not to mention the fact that people would keep approaching you gives you constant refinement of your social skills since you're forced to constantly interact with people approaching you. Plus, since they're almost always going to approach you favorably, its basically like one big social skills tutorial.

So long story short, you're not a 9/10. Post your face.
>>
>>26078085
Fo real
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.