[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would u date a girl who never brushes her teeth?i can never find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IndiaTva0298c_emma-watson-skin.jpg (51KB, 570x400px) Image search: [Google]
IndiaTva0298c_emma-watson-skin.jpg
51KB, 570x400px
would u date a girl who never brushes her teeth?i can never find the time in the day to brush my teeth. i havent brushed them in a month. i think teeth brushing is kind of pointless. i just really dont have time to do it and there are other ways id like to use my time.
>>
post timestamped pic of teeth and I might consider it

remember, we want to put our penises in your mouth
>>
what does the backsides of your teeth look like?

How often do you drink water?
>>
>>26076696
I dont really remember to brush my teeth most of the time, not a big deal honestly

Just needs to be brushed before kissing/sex because bad breath eww
>>
>>26076696
How do you not find the time in the day to brush your teeth? instead of shitposting on 4chan everyday you could use that time to brush your teeth
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1227x1162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1227x1162px
>>26076761
>>26076739
Ok here. It might be pretti bad
>>
>>26076847

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BLACK SPOT?

FUCKING FEMBOTS ARE PIG DISGUSTING.

HOW FUCKING FAT ARE YOU?
>>
>>26076847
nope nope nope that thing in the cornor is disgusting, no one except the most beta orbiter would fuck that nasty shit

Just get them fixed and take care of them holy shit
>>
>>26076847
Rip femanon you have bubonic plague
>>
>>26076696
Cmon OP, brushing takes no effort, even if you don't care about the hideous smell (you should), think about your future trips to the dentist after something is fucked with your teeth. Shit's expensive.
>>
File: disgust .jpg (23KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
disgust .jpg
23KB, 443x332px
>>26076847

>Literally rotting.

That is fucking disgusting.

Go to a dentist and then turn off the autism long enough to brush twice a day.
>>
File: IMG_002343.jpg (148KB, 669x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_002343.jpg
148KB, 669x502px
Yes. I never brush my teeth either, and really I've not had any problems with my teeth. Pic related
>>
>>26076847
Can you not afford the root canal?
>>
>>26076696
Honestly, no. It's literally 8 minutes of your time in a day to brush twice, floss and rinse once. Hell, you can even do it in the shower.

You should start brushing soon because oral pain is the worst to endure. Not only that, but oral health is a gateway to many terrible diseases and bacterial infections.
>>
>>26076926
She's probably british. Free dental, but no one goes
>>
>>26076696
>i can never find the time in the day to brush my teeth

And yet you've found the time to post this thread and sit here reading it and replying.

Worthless, useless, lying whore.

>>26076847

Your front tooth is rotting and is going to hurt really badly and then fall out.
>>
File: 1445025511888.jpg (200KB, 1086x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1445025511888.jpg
200KB, 1086x1077px
>>26076847
I don't understand

Do you see nothing wrong with this image you posted? Nothing at all?
>>
>>26076917

>really obvious gun disease
>my teeth are fine guiz
>>
>>26076847
your tooth is seriously rotting out right in front of you, and you still don't do anything about it?

you are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>26076782
Your breath will most likely smell even after brushing if you don't do it after long periods of time.
>>
>>26077010
Maybe if you do a sloppy job, but if you get to all the areas properly you will get all the built up shit
>>
>never shave anything that isn't my face/head
>never brush hair, ever. tried once at a salon when I was 15, hairbrush got stuck and they had to either cut my hair
>don't know how to tie shoes, always worn straps or velcro or some other thingy
>brush teeth once a day, in the shower. if I don't shower I don't brush em
>clip toe nails roughly once a month with teeth
>trying to stop biting nails. doing so~so
>done biting off bits of finger skin and eating it sorta
would u date me?
>>
>>26077033
Actually most of the smell of bad breath is due to your tongue. Brush your tongues anons!
>>
>>26076917
would you date
>>26076847
these teeth? No, you wouldn't you fucking white knight retard
>>
>>26077033
Bruh their tooth is rotting. I don't think there's any way that brushing will help them now.
>>
i'm not a femanon but i also don't brush my teeth.
i had a few girlfriends and neither one of them ever complained or even noticed. i'd probably date a girl who doesn't. but i wouldn't date you, op, because of that black thing you got.
>>
>>26076847
Your tooth is fucking rotted. There's a difference between 'not brushed often' and 'not a living organism.'

Get that fixed anon.
>>
>tfw went to the dentist's today
>get boner when her arm brushes all over my chest and stomach while she cleans my lil tooths
>got a boner when she was rubbed her boobs directly into the back of my head
>there was actually precum in my boxers

What a total tease....is there any reason for her to be directly behind my head like that? Like couldn't she have been on my right side like she was for the rest of the time? Also she had to have seen my boner if she looked at my crotch....she smiled and said "bye" to me on the way out....she want sum fuk?? Tall, rich blonde milf....soon to be gilf (shes been my dentist since I was a little boy).
>>
>>26076696
No.

I'm not a picky guy, but hygiene is pretty much the one thing I don't waver on. You could be insanely attractive and sweet but if your hygiene habits disgust me thats it.
>>
File: 1295384854690.jpg (98KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1295384854690.jpg
98KB, 500x486px
When I was 6 I refused to brush my teeth. I would go through all the motions to trick my mom.

I got 6 cavities.
>>
>>26076917
>gum disease
>yellow/black teeth
sexy
>>
>>26077353
>she smiled and said "bye" to me on the way out
hmmmm very suspicious behaviour.
>>
>>26076847

I dare you to floss your teeth and see how much blood comes out. Then send pics plz
>>
Yeah sure, I don't really like kissing at all anyway, wouldn't bother me any. Hmu bb
>>
>>26076696
>be me
>be 20
>have perfect theet
>start dating girl
>ff 4 years later
>we aren't togheter anymore
>have lots of cavities to the point one of my front thoots breaks
>i have been taking the same care all this time. fuck happened?
>go to dentist, ask him
>he says I can get cavities from kissing someone who has them.
>mfw when I remember she had a shit ton of cavities.
>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.