[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of girl is this exactly? Is this true?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (48KB, 471x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 471x411px
What kind of girl is this exactly?
Is this true?
>>
the girl version of "girls want introverts - aka chad with glasses"

zoey deschanel
>>
>>26076312
>crosses one leg while driving
what
>>
>>26076343
This, wut is this

If you drive an automatic you can get away with it if you have huge leg room and short stumpy lugs but how is that comfortable
>>
File: 1443884137094.jpg (50KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443884137094.jpg
50KB, 473x500px
>>26076343
>>26076359
>they don't know about kaizo driving
>>
>>26076359
not only uncomfortable but also pretty dangerous. might as well text n drive lmao
>>
>>26076312
>yes, you should totally stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>26076312
>Chad: date the weird introvert girls :P
>Stacy: only date chad
>Weird introvert girls: only date chad
>>
Girls with messy beds usually have stinky hairy pussies. And not the good kind of hairy, either.
>>
Oh fuck no my sister gets mud on my Dads car and broke the air vent. Messy girls are just disgusting
>>
File: Onizuka_Smug.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka_Smug.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>26076312
>date a sloppy slut that can't keep her bedroom tidy
>>
>>26076312
Lol da fuk
>>
>>26076312

Literally every single fucking girl does those things. This is some conversational voodoo where he's trying to make every girl feel different and quirky so they'll fuck him for making her feel special.

Take notes robots.
>>
File: 1447857303135.jpg (16KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1447857303135.jpg
16KB, 240x232px
>>26076312
...So the "LE SO QUIRKY" type of girl?

No thanks, I'd likely want to blow my head off after one conversation.
>>
>special snowflake not like other girls xD xD
sorry fampai ill pass on that
>>
>>26076343
>>26076359
Do you people use two feet to push the pedal or something? You really only need one.
>>
>>26076504

Truisms. It's an excellent manipulation tool when used correctly. Or even just to build rapport.
>>
>>26076312
Someone that wants to be different but is too uninteresting, lazy and cowardly to do it in any other way than the laziest way possible
>>
>date the girl who:
>can't straighten up her bed
>talks to animals that can't speak
>endangers you if you're ever in the passenger seat
Fucking why?
Also why did this fag say "that one leg" the pedal is on the right directly by your right foot, I don't think you use your left foot for it.
>>26076802
I keep my left leg limp under the steering wheel like I'm sitting in a chair, would never cross them since it could fuck with braking/accelerating.
>>
>>26076312
>What kind of girl is this exactly?
obsessed with her own "weirdness." everything is "awkward." won't cheat on you with chad, but will be equally infuriating with her complete inability to connect. nothing wrong with any of these things. just usually not the best person to date.

dating is a deliberate thing. you have to plan meetings, make time to talk, and etc. and lots of (liberal, middle class) girls only want to date if it "just happens." they don't want to commit to anything. if they even smell a hint of a hint of someone trying to get a commitment from them on ANYTHING they just shut down completely.

>Is this true?
nah. John sounds like a tool.

the WORST person you can date is a follower. because they aren't reacting to their own thoughts and motivations. they operate 100% based on external things. "what will my friends think? will i be more like zooey deschanel if i do this? is this a radical feminist activity?"

in my experience, the cooler individual girls tend to be:
>more normie. not blatantly "quirky."
if you ask good questions, you can tell within one conversation that they're not actual normies. they're just trying to blend in.

>a little overweight or have a weird face
just being honest. not unattractive though. if she just looks like a normie girl in hipster clothes, then she's a normie girl. period.

>puts you at ease
and this doesn't always mean "gives you attention."

girls that run up to you like "ANON! HI!" are usually (not always, but usually) the OPPOSITE of what you want. this is counter-intuitive because their presence makes you feel good. but that's the point - it's a condescending relationship, in a sense. they're doing it "to make you feel good." not because they desire you. (usually.) this is also just another way of explaining the friendzone.

cool girls may or may not approach you. but when they do, you notice the difference. you don't feel compelled to be fake or to kinda talk like they do. you know? it's very subtle.
>>
>>26076326
It's exactly this. These types of women are the fucking worst. I'd rather drive the rusty end of a pencil without an eraser through my eye socket than suffer through that shit for a third time.
>>
>>26076343
Is this leg crossed over or under?
>>
>>26078076
It is bent at the knee, so the foot can rest on the seat and car door
>>
>>26076312
CROSSES ONE LEG WHILE DRIVING? WHAT THE FUCK?? I WANNA LIVE YOU DOPEY BITCH!!!
>>
>>26076312
>letting a woman drive
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.