[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you spergs did this? Or was it some normalfag?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Which one of you spergs did this? Or was it some normalfag?
t. UCSD student
>>
god this board really is cancer.

Im thinking of making the switch to 420chan or something. anything is better than this.
>>
>>26076093
just go to a different board edgelord, no one cares
>>
at least they drew him pretty well
>>
>>26076093
>implying a site literally named after the LE WEED XD meme is going to be any better
>>
File: 1450107797788.png (132KB, 396x454px) Image search: [Google]
1450107797788.png
132KB, 396x454px
If you go to UCSD stay home tomorrow, true Pepe is come
>>
>>26076071
>pop culture references
>MIDTERMS OMG XD
>multiple mainstream pepes

I wonder who could be behind this...Matt Furie must be turning in his sleep over what Pepe has become
>>
it's almost certainly some edgy faggot from here or a redditor
>>
I see a disturbing lack of normie bashing and it says booty in there so probably a normie drew it.
>>
>>26076243
i think its funny that normies even stole the rare pepe meme
>>
>>26076284
The irony of the word "normies" is that its a colloquialism used almost entirely by the post-chanology breeds of posters, often times teenagers and parroted by redditors who shirk from using the already present "normalfag".

It's no wonder that the "normies" adopted the "normie" meme so readily because it was theirs from the start.

Use of the term "normie" has become a dead give-a-way for newfags and crossposters. An irony lost on its users.
>>
>>26076284
we call them frogs now, not pepes.
>>
>>26076071
>UCSD

kill yourself
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 295x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 295x320px
It was me, Gonzo
>>
>>26076071
>BOOTY BOOTY ROCKING EVERYWHERE
>HELLO IT'S ME
what fucking year is it
>>
>>26076393
>not unclenching your asshole long enough to enjoy anything created post-2008
wew lad

>>26076513
i want to
>>
>>26076093
Switch to whatever you want, no one gives a fuck. Imagine you're at a club meeting with a bunch of guys and some faggot walks in and says "You're a bunch of cancerous faggots in out". The responses would range from confused "OK.." to "Fuck off then". You're that faggot. Now get the FUCK out. No one will miss you.
>>
sdsu here
>>
>>26076667
lame ass normie year
literally the most boring people ever
>>
File: 1310665954367.jpg (34KB, 544x517px) Image search: [Google]
1310665954367.jpg
34KB, 544x517px
Just erase it and draw the Pepe with his cock getting cut or stomped on or whatever by Wojack, I'd post the picture but I never saved it.
>>
>>26077154
i would if there werent like 20 people in there right now
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.