[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I end a "friendship"? There is this druggy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1452672988009.gif (1MB, 585x309px) Image search: [Google]
1452672988009.gif
1MB, 585x309px
How do I end a "friendship"?

There is this druggy that I knew in high school and keeps bothering me to do shit with him. I'm going to his house tomorrow? how do I tell him to leave me the fuck alone?
>>
File: 1319135579532.png (362KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1319135579532.png
362KB, 551x550px
>How do I end a "friendship"?
>keeps bothering me to do shit with him
>how do I tell him to leave me the fuck alone?

>I'm going to his house tomorrow
>>
>im going to his house
>how do i tell him to leave me alone
wut

Just block his number and dont see him again. Dropping bad people from your life is a skill you need to learn
>>
>>26075392
>>26075358
I am literally autistic I cant do things help me
>>
i always just end up not responding to any calls or texts. i once hid in the dark when someone came by my apartment. this is how most of my friendships end.
>>
>>26075319
dont be a beta faggot, tell the person straight up what it is that puts you off, preferably face to face, and leave it that. dont come off as a faggot though, have some sort of mutual respect. person wont ever bother you again and on relatively good terms.
>>
File: 1452634422536.gif (66KB, 100x110px) Image search: [Google]
1452634422536.gif
66KB, 100x110px
So should I just block his number and forget about it?

Even though I told him I would come over tomorrow after work?
>>
Don't tell him you can't hang out because it's just gonna make him feel snubbed and he'll tell everyone who listens you're an autistic piece of shit. Just stop responding to him and tell him you're busy. Don't burn bridges if you can avoid it.
>>
>>26075474

you seem like too much of an autist to outright say what's on your mind.

say you're busy tomorrow and then always be busy whenever he asks you to hang. after the 3rd or 4th time, he'll stop asking.

or go do drugs with him, faggot
>>
>>26075474
i mean, i'm not one to give advice, but that's what i would do. people lose interest pretty quick if they feel snubbed (unless they're getting something out of you like food, money or rides)
>>
>>26075512
I've told him I'm busy like 5 times but he wont stop

he gets nothing out of me I dont know why he wont stop I though that if I went over tomorrow he would stop but now that I think about it that was really dumb
>>
>>26075572
pretty splz respond
>>
>>26075572

>5 times

some people need 50
>>
>>26075474
He's probably lonely and depressed you asshole.
>>
>>26075701
its not op's job to fix that. would you really want a pity friend?
>>
>>26075701
I doubt it he has other friends

and I have lie one other friend and I rarely ever see him irl and we play like csgo together maybe once a week and I dont care at all but I have aspergers so I dont really understand social stuff
>>
Just, tell them you don't feel like hanging out. Like, not with him specifically, you just don't want to go out. If he wants to go to your place just complain and say you rather play videogames, and name some games you can play with him over the internet like tf2 or whatever.

It's not that hard, either he plays games with you or not, all the same you won't see his face again.
>>
>>26075520
ok I guess I'll do that I just blocked his number
>>
>this guy is actively getting rid of friends
>tfw losing friends just by getting cucked by their gfs

Get your friend a gf and watch as he will never contact you anymore
>>
File: 1453941838186.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1453941838186.png
51KB, 876x773px
Just do what everyone does: stop responding.
>>
You are a pussy just say you don't want to hang out or if if you are too pussy say you can't hang out. You don't need to explain yourself you fucking pussy
>>
>>26076241
>You are a pussy
I know I literally cant do anything but lift weights and play video games
>>
>>26075742
If you're as pitiful as him then yes. You can either build a good friendship that helps you both out or make you worse. Either way, you'll have a friend.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.