[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering doing hormone therapy. Should I go through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1453912869322.jpg (113KB, 720x661px) Image search: [Google]
1453912869322.jpg
113KB, 720x661px
I'm considering doing hormone therapy.

Should I go through with it, or should I just kill myself? Is it worth it? Is it ever justifiable?

I already get mistaken for a girl all the time by strangers. I'm a manlet at 5'8", and the ride never ends.

Can any traps on here illustrate their experiences, no cookie cutter bullshit?
>>
>>26072924
do you expect some kind of wisdom from robots on the subject?

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>26073509
Only asked because I know traps post here.
>>
>>26072924
go for it retard, at best you'll be a wannabe faggot thats "brave"

at worst you'll be a wannabe faggot thats "brave"

YOURE VERY BRAVE DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU
DESU
>>
>>26072924
transanon here. I wish I had just killed myself. I'm not a real grill and I never will be. the hormones fucked me up and I'm stuck being an ugly effeminate man instead of just an ugly man. my dick doesn't work now and I can't get off to anal. pretty much ready to hang myself at this point. don't fall for the trans meme, we will never be normal :(
>>
>>26073556
You know where else they post? /lgbt/

In a nutshell, if you want to take estrogen because your feelsyweelsies are hurt about being a feminine boy manlet and you think just being a tranny is greener grass, it's probably a bad idea and you should learn to accept being a femboy. If you actually want to be a female it's probably a good idea. Go into more detail on the board that is actually meant for that detail.
>>
>>26073556
>know traps post here

Yeah after they've fucked themselves up, not before like you.
Go get your estrogen and come back in 13 months.
>>
>>26073604
Why would you go and tell lies on the internet, mister neckbeard?
>>
you'll temporarily feel better and then turn to shit when you get older
>>
>>26073604
Hahaha funniest shit I've read in a while.
>>
>>26073604
Hey transanon. I know a lot of people hate you guys on this website. But there are people out there who will accept you and date you as you are. I don't know if testosterone can reverse what the hormones did or not, but I say make a choice and go full in that direction. Even if that means more years of hormones instead and surgery.
>>
File: image_7.jpg (488KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
488KB, 1600x1200px
>>26072924
Personally, I'd say just do it.

Don't do that social transitioning shit like coming out to family that shits gay.

Just take HRT and see how it goes. If you don't like it just stop after 3 months all the changes are reversible at that point.

The way I see it is that either you can take HRT and it goes well or you don't and you live and ugly manlet life. If you fail you can off yourself anyway so no drawbacks.

Then again all trannies are mentally ill so if you wanna join this club your you'll be considered as such.
>>
yeah why not roll the dice on your hormone levels, a little hormonal imbalance never killed anyone.
fuck off, retard
>>
>>26073661
Oh.
Asl?
>>
>>26073671
>Don't do that social transitioning shit like coming out to family that shits gay.
Did you know that suicide statistics for trannies who aren't out to their families and friends are worse?

The moar you know
>>
>>26072924
Why dont you make a thread on /b/ and post what you look like, lots of faggots on there and they will give you /adv/
>>
>>26073713
>muh feelings
Anyone who offs themselves because of not being accepted by family is pretty stupid to me. You don't choose your family so if you get rolled a faghater then you should just wait for 18 and abandon.

This outlook is probably shaped by me having barely any connection to my parents but I don't see why people care what others think about them so much.
>>
hi OP i'm trans. older than others here at 28

hormones were definitely the right decision for me. i feel better about myself and once the transition got going my life improved in other ways. endo would tell me that one thing he looked for in trans patients was improved self-confidence and just generally doing better. for me it worked out that way. i'm so much happier.

that's not to say it isn't hard sometimes though. i'm still very alone and don't even have any friends. and i worry constantly about what other people think of me. bathrooms and locker rooms scare the shit out of me. and girls bathrooms can actually be very gross no matter what you've heard. on tuesday there was period blood on one of the toilet seats and i'm so glad i saw it before sitting down

sorry for rambling like a crazy person. everyone is different. whether you should do hormones or not really depends on who you are and why you want to. 5'8" isn't a bad height but kinda tall maybe. i'm 5'6" and it feels perfect.

talk to a therapist. also how old are you? gotta start young for best effect, as i'm sure you know.

glhf
>>
File: 1428430552898.gif (343KB, 255x160px) Image search: [Google]
1428430552898.gif
343KB, 255x160px
>>26072924
Killing yourself is certainly an option, but I would suggest you simply stop being a faggot and look into ways of boosting testosterone.

>>26073604
listen to this one
>>
>>26073888
Post pics or confirmed hon
>>
>>26073833
It's not that they off themselves for any one reason, it's several reasons. Facts are out there that being closeted to your family is a major stressor, them rejecting you is less of a stressor if you're able to support yourself and them accepting you and at least not disowning you is a boon to your life.

Seems like you are projecting on this subject, family life is a stressor for people just how it is brah and your advice to stay closeted forever isn't really sound or based on logic unless you're an unfeeling logic autist such as yourself who doesnt care then yeah not making your family deal with being a tranny is the better option.
>>
>>26073995
HRT makes you look younger. not sure how much longer that will last but yeah i'm really enjoying it for now. fuck your curiosity i'm not posting pics on 4chan
>>
File: bluepills.jpg (48KB, 719x480px) Image search: [Google]
bluepills.jpg
48KB, 719x480px
also op you gotta come out. gets to be fucking ridiculous otherwise.

don't listen to that poster saying not to tell anyone. would be painful and awkward when things became obvious. i speak from experience.......
>>
>>26073891
>look into ways of boosting your testosterone
"grow you penis 4 inches in one week with this one weird trick"
Seriously thought fucking do the therapy, you aren't going to "find ways to boost your testosterone" that are not medical
>>
>>26074058
M E G A H O N
E
G
A

H
O
N
>>
>>26074174
working out and eating real food? Simple ways of not being a faggot
>>
Just kill yourself. People will know you're not really a girl and even if they treat you nicely they will make fun of you behind your back.
>>
>>26074598
tons of people are two faced, not just to trannies. that's such a vapid hand wringing reason to not go through with it
>>
Bump

Any other opinions?
>>
>>26076080
Basically >>26073608 is best advice. If your reason for transitioning because you
think you've failed out of being a guy, you're gonna have a bad time, if you actually want to be/feel like you really are a woman, its probably worth looking into. Talk to somebody who knows more about it than /r9k/.
>>
>>26073713
You know that like 30% of trans are homeless right? Because their good Christian families permanently exiled them.

>>26073608
Mostly this
>>
File: 1428246884113.jpg (29KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1428246884113.jpg
29KB, 464x404px
>>26074225
If you're effeminate af. You can probably get some roids prescribed.
Just beg a bit fuccbois.
>tfw high test, will never know a robot's feel
>>
>>26077592
Im trans and the higher I made my T the more psychotic I became.
My mood swings became constant.
Basically the more akpha male I became the worse I felt.
Being gay doesn't work either.
Trying to do gay shit just pisses you off and makes you feel disgusting cause your brain is screaming female at you and it just feels like a random unrelated tangent and an insult to your woman hood.
T doesn't work in gay males or trans.

Like giving too much estrogen to a tom girl. It doesn't make her more feminine. She just becomes a moody bitch. Addimg more hormones is what happens to women naturally when they have their period.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.