[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't want anything but WW3 >All i want to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 8768.jpg (6KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
8768.jpg
6KB, 208x250px
>tfw don't want anything but WW3
>All i want to do is put on my countries Military uniform with pride and march into battle
>Don't want a girlfriend, Chad's life, a ripped body
>Nothing
>Just want to fight
>Litrelly my only dream in this world
>>
Go join the military then faggot
>>
>>26072862
>join he peace time military

Put a cock in it, queer.
>>
>>26072816
>tfw i will never die with OP in a large scale suicide charge picking up the flag when he falls
>>
>>26072866
>he doesn't know world war 3 and the race war are on the way
>>
>>26072862
The only honorable sect of the military nowadays is the tomb guards, anything less and theres zero pride in it
>>
>>26072816
Join a fight club.
>>
WW3 would mean the utter collapse of civilization and the modern systems that make it possible. Nuclear exchanges are almost guaranteed. Easily half the world would die when industrial farming practices become impossible due to disruptions in supplies of fuel, fertilizer, pesticides & other essential chemicals, irrigation water, and all the other modern necessities we take for granted that make feeding a world of 7 billion possible.

Chances are good that if you weren't incinerated in an initial exchange of ICBMs you'd live long enough to either be killed in mob violence, starve, freeze, or die from lack of access to medical care.

There would be very little "fighting" for anyone. There would be no liberating catharsis on the fields of glory. Just slow and unavoidable death.
>>
File: Drake_Comeback_Season.jpg (22KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Drake_Comeback_Season.jpg
22KB, 316x316px
Because you think you'll get sniper headshots lol. Nigga please, you probably think war in the trenches in comfy too lmao.
>>
>>26074340
who would be safe?
>>
>>26074340
i wonder who is behind this post

|
|
|>
|
|
|
>>
>>26074340
Slow and unavoidable death? Tbqhwy kinvolk, sign me up.
>>
>>26074340
>WW3 would mean the utter collapse of civilization and the modern systems that make it possible. Nuclear exchanges are almost guaranteed. Easily half the world would die when industrial farming practices become impossible due to disruptions in supplies of fuel, fertilizer, pesticides & other essential chemicals, irrigation water, and all the other modern necessities we take for granted that make feeding a world of 7 billion possible.
that sounds soo good.
>>
>>26074928
Essentially everyone would be affected to varying degrees. The climate effects of a nuclear exchange, while exaggerated by some are real enough to cause a small drop in global temperatures, enough to shorten the growing seasons in some areas making them inhospitable.

Anyone in or near a city would fare the worst. Lots of (armed) people contesting each other for scarce supplies and little ability to become self-sufficient. Electrical power would be gone. Supply chains for everything including food, water, and medicine would be irrecoverably disrupted.

Perhaps the uncontacted tribes in the Amazon forest would fare better than anyone. Rural areas with the greater access to clean water and greater ability for subsistence farming would exponentially increase your chances of living in a post nuclear-war world.
>>
>>26072816
You've already missed Chapter 1: Syria.
>>
>>26074340
why do people still believe this hogwash?

You could fire off every nuke ever made and it would not be the end of the world. Not even close to half the population would die. It would only be the beginning of a really shitty century of war.
>>
>>26072816
Go volunteer in Syria or ukraine butter cup

Maybe some slav or arab qt will touch your pp
>>
File: 1447988156260.jpg (31KB, 400x453px) Image search: [Google]
1447988156260.jpg
31KB, 400x453px
>if only there was WW3 then I would really come into my own, I mean I am unhealthy as fuck and am a complete manchild with no life experience or adult skills, but I think I'd do great on a battlefield or in the ruins of civiliztion
>>
>>26075366
Because it was a shitty, slow chapter that made little sense.
>>
>>26075464
Implying any of us expect to survive
>>
stupid cuck loser

what's a matter anon? life's too hard to give it your own meaning?

you wouldn't cut it in the military faggot
>>
>>26075409
the remaining human population would mostly die from starvation and not being able to find clean water

the only people who would be fine are the outdoors types of of people who can hunt and know how to survive alone
>>
>There are people who actually want WWIII to happen

In actuality, you would be pissing your pants and begging for the chance to go back home, assuming everything hasn't been nuked to death already.
>>
>>26075409
>Not even close to half the population would die.

In a nuclear exchange the bulk of casualties don't happen from the blasts or the radiation, they die from starvation and disease when the supply chains that make industrial farming and modern medical care possible are broken.

Here's one example of a single supply chain that is vital to global civilization as we know it (of which there are many more equally as important):

Most phosphorus, the world's most widely used fertilizer (being absolutely necessary for industrial farming) comes from mines in Morocco, after a nuclear exchange it becomes exceedingly difficult or impossible to muster the labor, materials, and equipment to take that phosphorus from mines, ship it to distribution centers thousands of miles away and then distribute it to all the needful parties.

This is just ONE example. The same goes for refined fuel and other petrochemicals. Pesticides, Herbicides, and the electrical power necessary to run a large-scale farming operation. The systems integral to keeping modern civilization aloft are manifold and precarious and are not designed to withstand the stress of a nuclear war.
>>
>>26075464
This. OP needs to go outside get his reality check.
>>
>>26072816
>Dying for normies
Get out
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.