[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women suck at having conversations? They're so dumb

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Why do women suck at having conversations? They're so dumb and boring and fall under such a simple ideology.
>>
women don't think about interesting things
>>
>>26071783
Stop talking to boring women, then. Keep in mind you're not as interesting as you think.
>>
File: 1453697804290.gif (2MB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1453697804290.gif
2MB, 340x340px
>>26071873
looks like we upset a roastie
>>
>>26071783
because they dont usually want to discuss ideas and the bigger picture of whats going on. they rather discuss daily happenings and trends. but occasionally there is the thinking girl who is quite fun to talk to (although i think never as fun or smart as a guy to talk to) but the hopes of gettin her pussy and slight interest in conversations keep you talking
>>
>>26071783
Because you talk to women who suck at having conversations. I don't know how you end up in these situations.
>>
>>26071928
>but the hopes of gettin her pussy and slight interest in conversations keep you talking

men can say this with a straight face but still think they are the ones not at fault, amazing
>>
>>26073027
Stop making men carry every single conversation then.
>>
I have talked to many men and women, it's worth noting that all the *really* bad conversations I've had were with men
You don't get the pseudointellectual "i'm such a deep thinker" wanker mindset as much with women because if you have the social skills to steer the conversation they instantly fall into their place and appreciate the knowledge you bestow on them
Whereas men will more often than not try to maintain a sort of passive-aggressive emotional/intellectual distance and just try to one-up you at every turn regardless of whether they know what theyre talking about or not
Which in my opinion is even worse than just being dumb/boring. They like to pretend they aren't, but it's so, so painful and obvious that they are
But I hate all people regardless, so take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>26071783
>talking to women

You're both stupid and a normal, fuck off.
>>
>talking
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26071873
>le NAWALT meymey
>>
If theyre so dumb why dont you manipulate them?

Oh thats right, because they dont waste their energy on you
>>
File: 1450495852624.png (405KB, 463x537px) Image search: [Google]
1450495852624.png
405KB, 463x537px
>>26071783
>tfw talking to a qt grill
>tfw likes the same music as me
>tfw piercings, tattoos, all the other shit i like
>inb4 degenerate maymay
>inb4 stop liking what i don't like
>tfw she's into conspiracy theories as much as me
>tfw she's articulate and sends well thought-out messages (paragraphs at a time back and forth)
>tfw she's local

>tfw but she's currently dating a grill...

So close, lads.
>>
>>26073329
>I hate all people regardless, so take it with a grain of salt
I agree with this statement.
>>
File: 62050764.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
62050764.png
361KB, 858x725px
ITT fucking normie scum who NEED S TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26073555
>>tfw but she's currently dating a grill...
its just a phase but she is still a roastie whore
>>
I can only be attracted to smart women

And out of those 7% of women, maybe less than half appreciate thought for its own sake
>>
>>26073789
probably but she seems devoted
>>
>>26073555
trips of truth, nigga.
Both of the most interesting, articulate, and sophisticated girls I know are lesbians (one says she's Bi, but from her dating history, she seems to prefer girls).
Mind you, they are both off the wall crazy, and the one I know better is a tumblr feminist.
>>
>>26073884
lesbianism is the biggest meme

fags can stay happy because they are performing penetration so it tricks their mind into thinking they're reproducing so they are happy but lesbians can't get that penetration (strap-ons dont nearly count) so thats why so many lesbian relationships have so many problems

lesbianism is literally just a phase, she's straight, just an edgy dyke with too much testosterone
>>
>>26071783

Not if you're talking about other people, then they have plenty to say.
>>
>>26073027
roastie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
original
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.