[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be in a relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Ci4hfz9.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
Ci4hfz9.png
280KB, 452x710px
Hey guys, I turned 26 today and have never been in a relationship, that's why I wanted to ask any of you guys if you could tell me what it's like and how it works, I know I'm reaching the point of no return so I just wanted to know so that I could maybe fantasize about it when I feel alone on a night like this where even my mother forgot my birthday
>>
>>26071747
self bump in hopes of keeping this thread afloat
>>
>>26071747
its like knowing a person will be there for you when you need but in exchange being there for them when they need. it'snice and you do all intimate things together and go out even though it doesnt get as exciting anymore after awhile. relationships getting boring, but the security mostly and intimacy is what makes you stay
>>
>>26071851
that sounds nice, I've lost all hopes of that ever being me but at least I still can dream up scenarios where that is my life, thanks anon
>>
>>26071903
im sorry anon...

i hope you dream up a good scenario or things turn out better
>>
>>26071994
things won't get better, I've known that for quite some time, but at least you can let me imagine what could have been
>>
File: 9865.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
9865.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>26071851
I always cringe when I read stuff like this.
No idea why. You just sound like such a faggot maybe.
>>
>>26072161

Says the guy posting anime

>Irony
>>
File: 1453688898603.png (223KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453688898603.png
223KB, 500x375px
>>26072201

but seriously fuck off though
>>
File: IMG_1220.jpg (733KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
733KB, 1224x1632px
>>26071747
It's nice. Once you have had 1 good relationship you feel like you need to be in one even if it ends badly. That honeymoon phase is great. Being obsessed with something who feels the same way. Even when things taper off It's nice knowing that someone is there for you and supports you and has accepted your lifestyle at that point.

To me it's what I need now but for others they hate it so results may vary I suppose.
>>
>>26072305
Tell me about your current gf.
Is she ever not glued to here phone?
How many selfies does she take each day?
>>
>>26071747
If you care about the relationship, it's not worth it.
>>
My father was the paragon of robothood, even back before r9k existed, and he managed to find a new relationship after 20 years of being single. Keep your chin up Anon, sometimes life throws us a bone.
>>
>>26072161
maybe cause i probably am haha. it cheesy and cringy but i feel like its true
>>
File: IMG_0936.jpg (126KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.jpg
126KB, 480x640px
>>26072337
Shes socially awkward, clumsy, a bit lazy and doesn't have a lot of friends. She doesn't spend a lot of time glued to her phone around me. She has crafty hobbies and plays video games mostly so when we are home thats what she likes to do. She does go through phases of taking selfies but hardly ever around me. If she is out shopping by herself she will take tons and if we spend time apart she will send selfies of what she is doing and nudes, but not anything I would consider excessive.
>>
I dont know, like having a friend you can fuck

I can go for a whole month without seeing my gf since she just sits in her flat smoking weed all day tbqh
>>
>>26072436
maybe I would find it less cringe-worthy if I was talking about my own experiences.

>>26072470
She sounds awful.
>>
>>26072470
sounds like a qt
>>
>>26071747
Like everything else and maybe even life itself, unless you get incredibly lucky, it starts out great them slowly declines into something really, really shitty.
>>
>>26072470
>If she is out shopping by herself she will take tons
This is obviously trying to cover up for the fact she is doing anything BUT shopping by herself.
>>
It's terrible. I want to be single again.
>>
File: IMG_1041.jpg (229KB, 686x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
229KB, 686x915px
>>26072530
relationships aren't for everyone

>>26072539
I think so

>>26072629
Didn't say she sent them to me so I really don't know what shes doing. Doesn't concern me though. Past that paranoid about what others are doing stage in high school.
>>
>>26072683
right there with you senpai, how the fuck do you break up with someone??
>>
>>26072470
>>26072730
Notice, the cancer trying to hijack OPs thread. Please, ignore this faggot.
>>
>>26072817
he responded to questions. The tinfoil hats around here are fascinating.

Also relationships are overrated fampai. But you wouldn't know that until you've been in one
>>
Assuming she's into the you she thinks you are, things will be fun for a few months. It gives some excitement to this pointless grind we call life. Over time, you eventually start opening up, and she'll become very critical of you and your imperfections. She won't say anything, but she'll be thinking it. She has hundreds of other options after all. Eventually, she'll dump you coldly and callously, and get with a new guy immediately if she already isn't with one when she leaves. She may or may not string you along and play with your emotions.
>>
I just want a woman I can watch Netflix with and just be with them. No words necessary. Just watch a show and cuddle.

I won't find this woman at the bars. She will be at home alone doing it by herself or with her boyfriend.
>>
>>26071747
Don't worry OP. I'm 21 and on my way soon too!
>>
File: You're taking a video.jpg (16KB, 396x458px) Image search: [Google]
You're taking a video.jpg
16KB, 396x458px
Hang in there, OP.
Happy birthday.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.