[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 7

File: IMG-20160124-WA0002.jpg (188KB, 750x785px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160124-WA0002.jpg
188KB, 750x785px
im confused. lets talk
>>
what's got you bothered, friend?
>>
>>26070048
i dont know. im just confused
>>
>>26070064
i understand. so how was your day today?
>>
>>26070112
i dont know. i woke up. sat at the computer fixing my old laptop. and wenr to bed. i skyped with some people. fell asleep. and woke up barely an hour or so later disoriented and conffused
>>
>>26070154
wow you really do sound confused.
i woke up at like 4 in the morning and felt like i had the flu until about noon. and then it completely stopped.
i wonder if this is just "one of those days"
>>
>>26070226
i hope it was for you anon.

iccant send this fucking post and im freaking out
>>
please respond. i dont care what anyones say. i dont know anything
>>
File: 1447098196489.jpg (9KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
1447098196489.jpg
9KB, 261x217px
YOUR WASTING AWAY YOURE LIFE
>>
>>26070580
there is nothing to waste
>>
please.....hjjcdd
>>
>>26070653
maybe i have things to lose tho. maybe my father and sisters will miss me
>>
>>26070979
my father seems pretty distant tho. maybe he'll be glad i will not be around anymorr. my sisters also dont seem to care. i feel like im a bother to them. they do laugh at me and call me funny
>>
>>26070995
i have nothing to lose anymore. i dont know whT is keeping me from killing myself. i dont know what is happening. why cant i be happy and have a clear mind without being confused?
>>
>>26071017
the lights in my room are scaring me. i want to cry. but everytime i feel years coming it just turns out to be a yawn. i dont know where i am in my room
>>
>>26071040
i wish there was someone that kept me from being like this. i lost my thoughts again. what am i writing now
>>
>>26071070
everytime i touch the plastic it makes me freeze. as if im scared that i will run into something since its dark here
>>
>>26071092
both the router light and light from my phone charger keep grabbing my attention while im spinning in the dark. my left leg starts to feel weak and im feeling like im gonna collapse anytime now. i wont fall asleep though. im suprised im stamdong this ling without falling
>>
>>26071121
im sitting now. now im looking back at my messages i feel like im attention whoring. i justfeel bad. i dont know what is going on. everytime i feel confused. everything sounds so fake. i usually keep it to my self. it is really distracting to fight the urge to not lose myself when im with other people. i wish i just fell asleep. even tho im keeping myself awake
>>
>>26071179
its my fucking birthday today. i should be happy. people even remembered it. i dont want to see anyone now. i just want toctalk or something. keep myself distracted. i dont want to randomly roam
>>
>>26071219
how doci keep filling these posts? i have nothing to say without anything tocinitiate the cconversation with. nobody will converse with me because its late. i dont know. maybe they just dont feel like talking
>>
>>26071250
she is on sleeping pills. im afraid she tried to overdose since she fell asleep really early today. maybe its because she had a long day. so she wont wake up for a while to talk with me and keep me distracted
>>
>>26071276
why does nobody want to talk? i dont want to gain anything from you guys. just distract me for the night or something. i've been lying down for a while now though. im not tired
>>
>>26071315
maybe i should've took up the offer for free morphine. maybe i would be happier and not so confused. i dont like feeling this way. i feel a lot calmer than 2 hours ago but i dont know what im doing still
>>
>>26071353
i have noticed that im talking for 20 minutes or so right now. this is weird. i cant even concentrate on reading something longer than a few sentences. why can i continiously write shit like this?
>>
>>26071396
i really wish someone would respond to this thread. im hearing noises and my heart feels upset. i just want someone to talk to me for now and keep me from being confused right now
>>
>>26071423
usually im feeling like this i want to cut open my legs or stab a knife between my ribs and pull the out. or hammer in the room of my mouth. not today though. maybe thats because i have some people to talk to for the most of the day
>>
>>26071454
i drank almost an entire 2 liter cola bottle of water earlier this night. the only way i could describe its taste was wet concrete with sand. i wonder why that popped uo in my mind
>>
>>26071483
i have an important exam tomorrow. i think i will just go to town and grab a bite to eat in the morning and then just return home when everyone is gone. then it will atleast be believable when i say that i went to school
>>
>>26071515
im losing feeling in my hands. i kinda feel warm but idk. what am i supposed to do now? im not even thinking of anything. what is happening?
>>
>>26071515
i originally planned to get drunk before school and fuck my shit up. but i changed my mind. i dont think my father will appreciate that i went drunk to achool and arrested. maybe i still go through with it if i feel worse by the time im there
>>
>>26071587
oops. i replied to the same post twice. it made me think someone else was here. i became a little hopeful there. but why woud. maybe i should just go
>>
>>26071611
maybe i should just take the exam and see what happens. i will fail for sure. but atleast i got my attendance. people wont scream at me for being absent. not that i care. but its nice when people arent angry woth you
>>
>>26071650
or dissapointed. i let everyone down for whatever reason. maybe i just cant see when people are happy with me because i dont talk with a lot of people. will people be sad if i died?i wont be a dissapointment anymore then. there will only be grief. its better in the long term
>>
>>26071697
i wish i coukd talk. people probably think om shy or something. but there is nothing in my head to say. and when there is. i get confused and just keep it to myself. if i ever say something thats on my mind. people dont understand. not that i would underrstant. because i dont
>>
>>26071746
im nearing the last pages. i just wanted to talk for a bit. i dont have anything to say or am interesting. i just want to talk. i will brb. maybe the tread will 404. i hope so instead of being arxhived. i want to fucking die
>>
the rain hitting my window sounds nice. i wish everything could be as nice as rain hitting the window
>>
File: 1433808337366.jpg (509KB, 781x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1433808337366.jpg
509KB, 781x1020px
Have a picture friend.
>>
File: 8fb49b38.png (620KB, 574x540px) Image search: [Google]
8fb49b38.png
620KB, 574x540px
>>26070033
this album was fucking garbage
what happened, kid cudi?
>>
>>26071806
thank you. you are making me smile. i feel a lot better now. you are making me cry now. tank you. i really mean it when i say thank you. im so happy now. thank you
>>
>>26071920
nothing happened. im just confused all the time. it sucks. i dont even know why i wrote all that shit down. but it made me a little bit calmer
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 768x768px
OP are you okay? What's going on, why are you confused?
>>
i dont know what to do now. i cant go to sleep now. im shaking and i have no idea why. ita not too bad. but annoying to say the least. i feel cold now.
>>
>>26070390
Dude I feel for you I always feel really confused and I don't even know what I'm confused about
>>
>>26071949
>>26072051
honestly suicide senpai
>>
>kid cucki
>>
>>26072025
your picture is honestly making me laugh. haha. as for why im confused. i probably would know if i wasnt confused. mayne its nothing. i just dont feel okay in my head right now
>>
>>26072051
Watch happy kids cartoons from when you were in the cusp of adolescence... It makes you remember the last time you were a child... Gordon the garden gnome is my go to
>>
>>26072067
it sucks doesnt it? i wish i could just stop being confused. i could concentrate on other things like school and possibly work

>>26072074
i would. i planned to jump infront of a train. but there were other people around. and i just felt like too big of a bothrr if i went through with it. im glad i didnt commit suicide that day. i had fun that day

>>26072113
i was locked up during my childhood in some foster home thingy for autistic kids. we were only allowed to watch tv on sunday i believe. one day of the week. and it usually was stuff like the news too. so that doesnt really help
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 750x1334px
>>26072089
I hope in a good way that makes you feel better. Maybe you should talk to a professional? That doesn't seem like any way to live, idk.
>>
OP get out of your house.

SOunds like Carbon Monoxide poisoning/

No joke
>>
>>26072234
maybe i should talk to a professional. but not to these psychiatric wannabes that give out meme diagnoses here. i already have had too much of them. maybe i should look for someone in another country
>>
>>26072284
nah. i am like this on most nights. it isnt as bad right now. im just always confused. wether im home or not. i wish it would just go away
>>
i switched to my laptop now. i dont know why. but its nicer for now i guess. i dont know what i could do to pass the time tho
>>
my laptop is illuminating the room. it felt a lot better when i was roaming me room when it was pitch black. maybe i long for some kind of accident. maybe i'll die from the fall or get seriously injured
>>
i wanted to say something, but i forgot. i bit my arm earlier tonight. it doesnt hurt anymore. and you can barely see it anymore too. or atleast it the dark that is
>>
its already 3 am. halfway through the night. i wish it was already morning. im not hungry, but i want to eat something just so i can have some taste in my mouth
>>
i will try to listen to some music. i hope that i will fall asleep. i hate this. i feel uncomfortable
>>
the yellowness of the explorer icon on my taskbar made me think someone started talking to me on skype. or at the very least wished me a happy birthday. this makes me sad
>>
i feel like im rambeling now. i probably am. i dont even know why im writing my thoughts down. i literally write down every thought i have down. its annoying
>>
what am i even thinking now. my right arm hurts. i dont know why. maybe its from using the mouse too much or playing too much guitar. it is a hinderance for my typing
>>
i dont know if im tired or awake. i would try to fall asleep. but i cant for whatever reason. i want to stop
>>
im starting to get cold. i wish it wasnt as cold as it is now. it makes me feel really uncomfortable. maybe i will finish my water. maybe it will taste better now
>>
my head hurts. the water tastes disgusting.and it made my head feel worse. why cant i feel nice. i never try to hurt anyone and try to be nice to everyone.
>>
i wish i had someone to take care of. i cant live for myself. i dont want to live for myself. i want to live to make others feel happy and safe. yet im too confused to do that
>>
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and suggest maybe google nature sounds.
>>
my chest feels really uncomfortable. usually my ribs hurt really badly too, but not now for whatever reason
>>
>>26072945
thank you. maybe i will try that. i still havent put on any music even though i said i was
>>
>>26072852
Try drinking water until you can't anymore
When my dad would beat me I would lock myself in the bathroom and drink as much water as I could because I knew that I could control my intake of water no matter what he did
I just made myself really fucking depressed
>>
I feel like you need a friend to talk to, friend
>>
>>26073004
they are all asleep. thats why i made this thread.

>>26072997
i dont see how that correlates with being completely and utterly confused. but maybe im just not seeing it
>>
>>26073033
Well I've got fuck all to do tonight, so let's talk
>>
>>26073033
Idk it made me feel better because I had control. Confusion can come from a lack of direction or control. You become confused about life like
>why am I here
When you control something it can make you feel better
I also just wanted to share that fucked up story cuz no one else listens
>>
>>26073058
okay. do you have a topic to talk about? because i honestly dont.

>>26073065
its not that i lack control. maybe direction. but i honestly have no idea. and its fine sharing that story. i just didnt see how the feeling of having control would help my confusion
>>
I have a list of things that it's always ok to do: brush my teeth, wash the dishes, do a few stretches, stuff like that.
When I am seriously lost, I just head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. It's almost automatic now and never the wrong thing to do. Silly I know, but got me through some tough moments.
>>
>>26073097
I dunno I guess it wouldn't really..
Wanna talk about something positive? Maybe we'll both feel better. What are some things that have made you happy in the past?
>>
>>26073097
Well I don't really have anything exciting to talk about. Learn any interesting facts today?
>>
>>26072945
thank you again. the nature sounds are really relaxing. good call. im enjoying this

>>26073104
interesting. so you're basically distracting yourself with things that are always to do? i probably wouldnt be able to do that without breaking down in the middle of what im doing.

>>26073132
sure thing. i dont really have a lot of things that made me happy. the only thing that made me really happy was meeting my current friend in highschool. interacting with him made me happy.
what has made you happy in the past?

>>26073143
as i said earlier. i didnt really do anything today. so no facts.
I honestly feel like i would be a better person if i had atleast something to talk about. but i dont.
>>
I wish I was good at something. Almost 24 years and have no idea.

>>26070580
Reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljgjvOkenO8
>>
>>26073193
It's all good, I'm pretty boring too. You a NEET?
>>
>>26073193
I used to have a pretty cool cactus that I took care of for a long time... When it bloomed the top would turn pink. You're friends asleep you said? did you ever have any pets? I can't really have pets because I'm irresponsible but if you get a cactus you only have to water it like once a month
>>
>>26073239
no (not yet atleast) i've been staying away from school a lot lately. i dont get why i still havent been kicked from college yet.

>>26073256
cool, what kind of cactus?
i used to have cats when i was really young. they are my favorite animals. i love to take care of other things. maybe thats why i like cats.
>>
I used to feel like that some years ago, when it was too bad i would just sit down and watch this video on repeat until i came back to my senses or fell asleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlUHC9Hswtg
>>
>>26073312
i've been feeling like this pretty much my entire life. so i doubt it would go away. but thanks for the suggestion anyways
>>
>>26073311
Idk it was a tiny one but my mom tipped it over and i couldn't replant it... Why don't you get a cat? It might give you direction like you won't be confused about feeding the cat you know it needs to be fed...They're kind of expensive but I heard they're easy as shit to take care of
>>
>>26073311
Well stay at it, things won't get any better if you just sit around and shitpost all day. What are you majoring in?
>>
>>26073367
computer science meme degree.

>>26073352
rip anon's cactus. my father doesnt want a cat in the house. otherwise i already would have one. i dont care for how expensive they are. i dont ever spend money anyways
>>
>>26070033
>try to go out and make friends
>realise I have nothing to talk to normalfags about because I'm an autistic weeb
>no way of finding other weebs because they're all shutins anyway
>not autistic enough for the anime club

>>26070580
It's true. First year of uni and no social life at all.

>>26072520
Drink my friend

>>26072774
You deserve the best anon
>>
>>26073416
That blows your dad won't let you but I don't think cs is a meme... I used to write text based RPGs on my calculator and I would love to do that again
>>
>>26073416
Pretty hard to argue with that one, actually. I'm almost worse though, I decided to take a gap year so when I do go back to school I'm gonna be even more retarded than before
>>
>>26073435
I feel you honestly I always just said fake it until you make it and I'm fairly successful normalfag despite my mental illnesses
>>
File: (you)x2.png (3KB, 165x77px) Image search: [Google]
(you)x2.png
3KB, 165x77px
>>26073435
I obviously dont deserve the best otherwise my life would've been better

>>26073443
The computer science degree is a meme because literally every guy that doesnt know what to do with his life gets put in there. nobody here is passionate about computers.

>>26073447
your comment made me laugh. but i dont think a year will make you even more retarded. unless you're actually skipping ahead.
>>
Anyone here done JET before? I'm thinking about applying after I get my degree in economics. 100 yen is worth about 1.5 NZD, so I'd be able to pay off my loan quicker.

>>26073542
There's no one to give or take anything though. No judge.
>>
>>26073542
Well I'm only half joking, I've always struggled in school, what with my lack of motivation, and I'm fairly certain I have a learning disorder, but it's never been officially diagnosed, so I'm not gonna be one of those people.
>>
>>26073584
I understand.

>>26073627
ye, i feel you. i cant do any schoolwork because im constantly confused. i cant keep concentration. it makes me demotivated and makes me fail classes. it sucks
>>
>>26073701
Does your mind just wander or do you just keep finding petty shit to do to avoid the big responsibilities? It's the latter with me
>>
>>26073729
the first one. and its not even like it wanders off into something else. it just stops. its empty. maybe i think about life sometimes. but its mostly just empty. nothing. its annoying.
>>
Feels good to not be alone. I was feeling pretty shit before I opened the thread, thanks op
>>
Why not play some vidya with friends over skype?
>>
>>26073868
thank you. it makes me really happy that i made someone feel a little bit better.

>>26073898
they are either all asleep or probably dont feel like talking to me
>>
thats one hell of a confusing thread

id lie if i said im not confused a little bit myself

good thread i read it
>>
>>26073931
thanks anon. bleep bloop
>>
>>26073966
youre welcome friend

thank you KEK for the repeating digits

tell me jumbo, do you think we """"live"""" in a simulation? been hella confused about this one lately
>>
>>26073776
Is that something you could get medicated for? I'm sort of talking out of my ass, but I feel like that's a bit of an issue
>>
I've had a friend for a long time who is a 9/10 kissless virgin. She's one of the coolest people I've ever met yet has somehow never been in a relationship.. when asked she just said she's never been "inspired to". I seriously think I'm in love with her and she's all I ever think about. I know she doesn't feel that way about me.. How do I stop being so in love with her robots?
>>
>>26070033
That album cover always makes me kek
>>
>>26074014
She is lying to you because she knows you will get upset about her sexual history.
>>
>>26073966
I liked the thread 2. I was honestly feeling really shit before I opened the thread. Its not so much confucsion anymore so much as self loathing and sadness. I don't really feel things most of the time so its a bit much to deal with.
>>
>>26074014
Realise women are nothing more than a meme and devote yourself to a hobby.

Buy a sampler and make loops at 2am on rainy nights using old records. Buy a dslr and spend days on taking pictures, start drawing.
Anything. As long as you create something youre good.
>>
>>26074055
>>26074066
dubs: the posts
>>
>>26074034
She's not. We have a bunch of mutual friends. They all know she's never been in a relationship. We're all baffled by it because it seems like everyone is in love with her and she rejects every one of them.
>>
>>26073990
I dont think we live in a simulation. i feel this life is too dark and grim for it to be a simulation

>>26073997
i think stimulating drugs would help to get something in your mind? i dont like medication tho.

>>26074014
>when asked she just said she's never been "inspired to"
this is a weird answer. if i were you i would try to get other stuff in life done. if you're in school focus on school. stuff like that

>>26074055
you anons are making me feel happy
>>
>>26074173
Yeah, I understand. But life might get more exciting if you're hopped up on happy pills
>>
>>26074210
im not looking for an exciting life.
>>
>>26074239
This. I just want to be content and happy. I should probably change my lifestyle, its not doing me any favours.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.