[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me r9k I want to propose to my girlfriend and I am curious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Beaker.gif (214KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Beaker.gif
214KB, 400x225px
Help me r9k

I want to propose to my girlfriend and I am curious how fembots would like to be proposed and how other bots have proposed.

I have spent a little over $5000 on the ring but I just don't know the best way to do it.I don't want to be boring an just ask her.

I was thinking of doing some kind of mini puzzle and then holding her puppies for ransom with the answer to the puzzle is the location where to pick them up.

When she gets there I sent them to her with the ring attached to the collar or some other corny shit.

Plz help
>>
Return the ring and never come back to this board you fucking normie
>>
>>26069029
But she herself is a robot. We are just two robots getting married.

How does this make me a normie?
>>
Just do it the classic way and ask her at home or at a fancy restaurant she likes, don't try to do something overly exaggerated or something that you'd see in a YouTube video
>>
>>26069091
But isn't that quote boring?

I actually love this girl and want to make some attempt at making it memorable for her.
>>
I might give a quick background on her

Shes Chinese and rich

Her parents would rip me a new asshole if I did not do something for her "princess".

For example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64MlVojWK0

What do please help.
OP GIF related
PANIC
>>
God, if you even have to ask a degenerate board of losers how best to propose to the apparent love of your life then you need help.

None of us know her better than you do and the fact that you can't discern how she would like to be proposed is rather pathetic.

Just put the ring in the champagne you vanilla fuck.
>>
OP that is so cringey please don't do that. Trying to be 'different' somehow makes it more cliche. Try and make it more personal and sentimental, especially for someone with robot-tier qualities.

I guess if someone was to propose to me then I'd like them to do it after we've spent the day together doing things we like to do. We'd go for a walk down the river to pets corner and he'd wait patiently whilst I poke the guinea pigs, then we'd go to a cafe for some lunch and coffee. Later in the day we'd be walking somewhere quiet and that's where he'd ask, and I'd say yes because how we spent the day was the way I wanted to spend the days for the rest of my life.

Maybe one day.
>>
File: 3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
3x14_Cox_realizes.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>26069256
>None of us know her better than you do and the fact that you can't discern how she would like to be proposed is rather pathetic.

I am part of this board of losers.
>Pic
Of course I need help. Where else would I fucking as?
Reddit?
>>
>>26069345
Yes I know it's cringe but I have no idea what to do. I am not a romantic person and when I tried to be romantic she laughed at me.

It was her 2nd birthday and I wrote her a poem and gave her flowers.
>>
>>26069464
Maybe because she's not a romantic person? I'm the same, if someone wrote me a poem and bought me flowers I'd appreciate the sentiment but really just think it's kind of tacky. Romance varies from person to person. For me coming home from work and finding and big fluffy blanket and mug of tea and my favourite film would be so sweet, but coming home to flowers? Eh.

To be honest anon if you don't know how to propose to her then you probably shouldn't be marrying her.
>>
>>26069546
>To be honest anon if you don't know how to propose to her then you probably shouldn't be marrying her.

Why is this? It makes no sense.
>>
I'm hiding this thread because you're a giant faggot.
>>
File: image008.jpg (18KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
image008.jpg
18KB, 317x400px
>>26068977
1. get a gallon of bleach
2. drink it in front of her
kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>26069601
Because you don't know what would make her happy

>It was her 2nd birthday
It was her what now?
>>
>>26069718
Her favourite thing is buying expensive stuff and spending time with our puppies.

These are what makes her happy.
>>
File: Get a load of this goy.jpg (16KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this goy.jpg
16KB, 183x200px
>>26068977
>I have spent a little over $5000 on the ring
Jesus Christ, I bought a goddamn truck for what you spent on a shiny rock. Kek, are you a Native?
>>
>>26069776
5k can pretty easily be saved in 6-12 months if you have a halfway decent job.

I make 55k a year, I would spend 2-4k on a ring and could save a grand a month if I had to.
>>
>>26069776
I make $80,000 a year before taxes.

It didn't take me very long.
>>
File: Bannatyne1.jpg (29KB, 621x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bannatyne1.jpg
29KB, 621x400px
>>26069775
Okay so you're an idiot with a boring gf
>>
>>26068977
This is bait pham.
>>
>>26069775
>Her favourite thing is buying expensive stuff
>MY GF IS A TOTAL PARASITE :^)
thats nice

can you please fuck off already
nobody cares

everybody sees through your thin b8 thread
its dumb
its been done 1000s of times
just stop man.
>>
>>26069884
>5k can pretty easily be saved in 6-12 months

Holy fuck, now I'm convinced this is trolling. 5k is an absurd amount to spend
>>
>have girlfriend
>has 5000 to spend
GET OUT NORMIE SCUM LEEEEAVE REEEEEEEE
>>
>cucked by the diamond industry
>soon to be cucked by a woman

get the fuck off this board normalscum.
>>
>>26069994
>>26069993
>>26069988
>>26069978
>>26069971
>>26069944
>>26069913
yes keep feeding the bait you stupid fucks
i got another genuine thread for you guys too
>>26069908
>>
>>26069944
I am a fucking loser from r9k, i am a boring idiot. You seriously expect anyone from this wesbite to get an interesting girlfriend to marry?

Holy shit, I am happy just to have a girl interested in me.

YOU need to get the fuck off this board.

>>26069988
Are you retarded? It's very common to spend 1-2 months of your salary on the ring.

Use google you man, this is a normal common thing. The median price for a ring these days is at $5000
>>
>>26070060
>You seriously expect anyone from this wesbite to get an interesting girlfriend to marry?
>having a gf at all
LOL
stop dude

cant you think up some original b8? are you really that sad that you cant think of anything? shit man, im glad im not as bland and boring as you
>>
>>26070060
I expect the boring generic girls to be with the boring generic guys. If anything I'd say someone from here is more likely to have a gf with similar interests and personality, especially one that they like enough to be married to for their entire life.

I know I need to get off this board, that's the general consensus. Why did you ask for fembot opinions and then get all upset and tell me to leave when I didn't stroke your dick and tell you how great of an idea the puppy puzzle was.
>>
>>26070105
And this is to bait what exactly?

To bait a bunch of normie get out reee?

I was actually looking for a serious reply because little do you know, some of us have been here since the site was first made and are adults now and not some kid in highschool or straight from reddit.
>>
>>26070227
>I was actually looking for a serious reply
literally go to any other board then
stop
its embarrassing
>ome of us have been here since the site was first made and
>BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
thats real cool bro, your anecdote isnt going to work on me
>>
I would hate to be proposed to, a man spending thousands of dollars on a useless rock dug out the ground by child slaves and kept expensive by jewish cartels' artificial scarcity and then getting down on one knee to give it in some quirky scenario so you can get approval from your families sums up everything wrong with normie society in one neat package of cringe

please tell me you are not one of these dumbasses who fell for the movie meme of proposing out of the blue and you have at least agreed with her that you are going to get married and it isnt a total le random surprise
>>
>>26070211
>I expect the boring generic girls to be with the boring generic guys. If anything I'd say someone from here is more likely to have a gf with similar interests and personality
Seriously? Do you even pay attention to people on this website? We are all boring and generic as fuck. You are literally looking at the bottom of the barrel on this board specifically.

At best we can get a boring generic girl. Which is what I landed.

>Why did you ask for fembot opinions and then get all upset and tell me to leave when I didn't stroke your dick and tell you how great of an idea the puppy puzzle was.
I know this is a shit idea which is why I am asking for help or ideas I can steal.

I already stole that idea from a youtube video.
>>
>>26070299
>please tell me you are not one of these dumbasses who fell for the movie meme of proposing out of the blue and you have at least agreed with her that you are going to get married and it isnt a total le random surprise

This I have done at least.

We have both consented on getting married and mention it every now and then saying that we do want to marry each other.

We live with each other and have already saved for a downpayment on a home.

She infact mentions every now and then "We should just go get married tehee"
>>
>>26070320
>. Which is what I landed.
thats real nice
you must have an iq of 65 because you came to the worst board possible to talk about this sort of thing
for your intellegence's sake i hope this is bait

youre marriage is going to crumble in 5 years tops if this is real
>>
>>26070320
Well no everyone I've spoken to from this website has been really interesting. Their views and personality don't run with the mainstream, and that makes them much more fun to talk to. Not boring and generic in the least.

Look, I'll give you my advice. You're boring, she's boring, propose in a boring way, it will suit you both.
>>
>>26070439
>Not boring and generic in the least
LOL you must be really fucking boring if you think that of r9k
FUCKING LOL
>>
File: 1447722111933.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447722111933.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>26070433
It is real.

This is great to know.

>>26070439
>Well no everyone I've spoken to from this website has been really interesting.
>Their views and personality don't run with the mainstream

Oh really now, are you sure this is r9k?
>>
>Spent $5000 on a ring
Jesus, I don't even care how much you make, that's a fucking waste
>>
>>26070541
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how%20much%20to%20spend%20on%20a%20ring

$4,000-$5,000 is about spot on.
>>
>>26070362

ok heres my advice

1. ask her how she'd want to be proposed to since surprises probably give her anxiety but shes too nice to say if shes a real robot girl

2. just lie to her family that it was some big event

3. return the ring and get the cheapest one possible, normies are dumb as dogshit and if you tell them this $100 POS was 5k they will believe it until their dying day
>>
>>26068977
top cuck
>pic related I guess
>>
>>26070634
> this $100 POS was 5k they will believe it until their dying day

She has a $15,000 diamond ring from her father and a box full of other rings ranging from $500-$10,000. Also a jade necklace which has been valued at over $100,000.

She will know if its a $100 POS unfortunately
>>
>>26069988
you must be pretty poor
>>
>>26069215
How does a robot meet rich chinese?
>>
File: redflag.png (86KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
redflag.png
86KB, 693x693px
Regardless of how much you earn, you do not want any roastie who wants you wasting your resources on a ring.
>>
>>26068977
Propose to her at halftime at a basketball game.
>>
>>26070740
Met her at university in one of my classes.

I study construction management which shared a course with students studying economics. The course was to with construction economics.

We sat a couple chairs apart but were forced together to do a group activity in pairs due to being near each other.

We discussed the question while she mentioned some shit about my country being worse then China. I called her a chink ruining our markets and she laughed rather then getting offended.

So this is what made interested in her and she for some reason become attached to me.

Her family sell construction materials and own factories. They also do minor development while owning a hotel.
>>
>>26070740
Be a chad, obviously
>>
>>26070870
shes cute op, im dated a chinese girl too. just do some cheesy liting up a whole pattern of candles saying marry me or something i think, its been used before but hey. best of luck. maybe even better is getting her friends to be there when you propose
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.