[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats anal sex feel like? Is it really better than vaginal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_nx8pt1PYqK1sz0drto1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx8pt1PYqK1sz0drto1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x336px
Whats anal sex feel like? Is it really better than vaginal?
>>
File: 1444316430176.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1444316430176.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>26064590
when his balls slap against your balls it feels weird but you get used to it I guess
>>
It's not necessarily better. It's very good, too.

I can only speak about the giving side though.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>26064614
>Can't blank postox robotox
>>
>>26064652
On the receiving side, it doesn't feel good, the idea can be hot, but it's not like I have a prostate that gets happy from being pounded.
>>
>>26064590
I have no idea but I really want to slap that beautiful ass, watch it jiggle and bury my face in it while giggling uncontrollably.
>>
awesome on the receiving side and I've had one girl that enjoyed it almost as much as vaginal sex/

it's very, very tight and orgasms are much more intense
>>
I don't want poop in my penis.
>>
File: orly.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
orly.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>26064797
Then just be the catcher, not the pitcher. This is what you want anyway. Thinking about ass fucking all day long when you should be working or at school
>>
I always want to put it in my girlfriend's ass. When I do I wish I had just came in her pussy instead. I find more enjoyment just putting a finger up her ass. I can feel my finger touching my dick and it makes me cum faster and harder.
>>
>>26064759
>bury face in it

it probably smells like farts
>>
File: 1391405623400.jpg (74KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1391405623400.jpg
74KB, 500x496px
>>26064590
it's tighter than vaginal sex. i wouldn't say it's better though. most girls complain about it and they typically don't like it as much. it's not as wet as a pussy either, and girls will require a fair amount of warm up before you can fit your whole dick in their ass - i've never gotten anal without eating ass first. also, i've had shit on my dick multiple times afterwards.

bottom line: anal sex is a novelty. it's tighter than vaginal but that's really the only plus
>>
>>26064924
>implying that wouldn't turn me on more.
>>
File: 1445944724260.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445944724260.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
>>26064590
anal is a meme
also I've grown to hate it since I don't find it appealing at all, and a lot of artists draw anal on what otherwise would've been a great picture/animation so I'm... anal about that
>>
Anal is hot the first couple of times because it's a thrill to know you're dominating the girl so much you're even doing anal with her and all, and she loves that as well.

But honestly, it takes a little time to fit your dick, even if it didnt happen to me, you fear about shit, and so on. Pussies are just wetter, easier and as enjoyable.
>>
>>26064927
Did you have anal sex with anyone and not prepare beforehand? I don't think I could stick in a girls ass without here getting an enema beforehand
>>
>>26064718
I have a prostate and it still doesn't feel good. penis in vagina is GOAT
>>
>>26064924
>not cleaning your ass thoroughly

Nasty mfs man
>>
Feels like shit, really...
>>
File: 1452653610843.jpg (15KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1452653610843.jpg
15KB, 184x184px
>>26064614
>his balls slap against your balls
>>
Me and my gf only do anal, she prefers it over vaginal and starts shaking and comes numerous times when we do it. I've never had poop on my dick btw.
>>
dick in the poop hole desu
>>
>>26065669
That's hot as fuck.
>tfw no anal addicted gf
>>
It's awesome. I use in as birth control. My gf hates it but I hate her so that only makes me like it more. I don't bother with warming her up because I got her a tail plug. If she had any sense she'd already be plugged every time I visit. I've pulled out with blood on me a few times, which is ok, but poop is gross. Blowjobs are fun. The trick is lots of red meat, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, alcohol, and tobacco make for extra good cum. Avoid fruits, especially super sweet acidic fruit like pineapple and orange.
>>
>>26065771
/devious/
>>
>>26064797

You must be American. Your guys need more fiber in your diet
>>
>>26065771
>pulled out with blood
That shit always makes me trip a little.
>"I just fucked your ass till it bled"
>my ex gf with tears swelling up
>"really, I-I thought it felt good"
Only did 3-4 times with her, could really tell she didnt like it other than her loving the feeling of me cumming in her, she was very eager to please tho.
>>
>>26065771
>deliberately making your cum taste as vile as possible

b-be my master
>>
>>26067253
I will be, if you're a girl.
>>
>>26065799
It still fucking stinks and is disgusting.
checked
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.