[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls completely disregard any guy who is even slightly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
Why do girls completely disregard any guy who is even slightly socially akward?
>>
They don't but you want to believe that so you can blame your loneliness on anyone but yourself.

t. roastie
>>
It's a sign of weakness

No woman wants a weak man
>>
They don't. I'm socially awkward as hell and even I got laid. You just have to own up to it and it can be charming to certain girls. you're probably just ugly though
>>
>>26064509
its unattractive
>>
>>26064509
>Women are attracted to confidence. But that does not mean aggression or strength or accomplishment. Essentially, we want to not feel sorry for the man we wind up with. The keys here will be eye contact and speaking clearly. That doesn't mean being a jerk or being the funniest. I think the best route is liking yourself, not disliking everyone else. And we know the difference. It's as obvious as the difference between a perfectly ripe pear and a rotten banana.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/30yawp/what_women_are_really_like/

The main point that sums up what is usually the opinion of women on men lacking confidence or outright awkward:
>Essentially, we want to not feel sorry for the man we wind up with.
>>
as a socially awkward girl, guys completely disregard me

I tried talking with some before but we run out of stuff to talk about real quick
>>
>>26064570
>be socially awkward
>get rejected by 100% of the girls i talk to because of it
>LOL ITS URFAULT UR UGLY XD

fuck off
>>
>>26065659
truckered
>>
>>26064509
Because PEOPLE (Not women, not whoever, whatever), PEOPLE want to be around PEOPLE that they are comfortable/happy/enjoy being with.

Being socially awkward is awkward to be around.
>>
>>26065659
>Essentially, we want to not feel sorry for the man we wind up with.

this is why you need to be higher on the social ladder and make more money than your spouse otherwise the relationship will never work.

It's not because women are cunts it's just nature, women do not want to have to protect their husbands
>>
>>26065688
""""Socially awkard"""" girls are all stuck up sluts who only talk to chads. fuck off
>>
because having to work for a guy runs counter to the roastie MO of being useless whores all day
>>
>>26065723
I know a lot of guys who are perfectly fine with hanging out with socially awkward people. They're the only people I talk to. Women on the other hand almost run away as if you had a plague.
>>
If a girl is socially awkward, she's cute, shy, and vulnerable. People want to protect and comfort her.

If a guy is socially awkward, he's weak, feminine, and pathetic. People shun him.
>>
>tfw socially awkward bf

i love it, it's so adorable how he's completely comfortable talking to me and then when we're around other people he's really awkward and sort of weird
>>
>>26065659
Starting to understand why men just pump and dump

fuck these ho's
>>
>>26065688
1. you're boring
2. they're boring
3. you're both boring
>>
>>26065760
> only people I talk to.
>hanging out with
>Socially awkward

pick one.
>>
>>26065710
So you only approach vapid cunts.
>>
>>26065831
Best car in GTAV
>>
I have never had a girlfriend mainly from social awkwardness, but I have also never really been able to relate to a girl. hopefully I will meet a girl I have common interests with and that overrides my social awkwardness, but so far no such luck.
>>
>>26065802
>talking to friends you've known since childhood (before developing social anxiety) means you CANNOT possibly have social anxiety!!

Cut your own head off and play football with it.
>>
>>26065659
we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we, we,

its annoying how ignorant and stupid some people are.
>>
>>26065742
I'm not stuck up in the least just really bad at talking to people

>>26065793
yeah... it's my fault but I don't know how to be interesting. if the guy is boring we just top talking, if he's not he just gives up anyway because I suck at life
>>
>>26065854
> guys are fine with
> known since childhood

>comparing this to meeting women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

YOu really are autistic, arn't you?
>>
>>26065849
>tfw met a girl i have alot of common interests with
>tfw she only dates chads
>>
>>26065872
>implying my friends are socially awkward like me

Just kill yourself
>>
File: incubators hate her.jpg (20KB, 728x90px) Image search: [Google]
incubators hate her.jpg
20KB, 728x90px
>>26064509
For the same reason guys disregard any girl who is socially awkward and and if you don't, you really should
>>
>>26064509
They don't, you just aren't talking to them. No shit they disregard someone who hasn't made any effort to talk to them. I'm really socially awkward and still got a gf. I said some stupid shit like "I heard your last name is ******, are you from the same town as me?". I sounded retarded and it was weird but still works. Now actually try before you bitch about it.
>>
>>26065891
You've know them the majority of their/your life. You're trying to compare THAT to meeting women. You are a retard if you can't even comprehend that someone that's known you FOREVER would act differently then someone who has NEVER MET you.
>>
>>26064509
Who gives a shit? Just jerk off. Stop worrying about how to please the vagina aristocracy.
>>
Perceive it as creepy and therefore threatening.
>>
>>26065935
Moot point. The point is they tolerate me, while women wouldn't even bother to look at me
>>
>>26065997
Because
they
have
known
you
their
entire
life

God, I have to talk to you like my girlfriend. For fucks sake. I come on here to get away from that shit.
>>
>>26066045
>girlfriend

go fuck yourself, normalfaggot cunt
>>
>>26065710
Being socially awkward is your fault.
>>
>>26066082
Can't, girlfriend's got my dick. But you can come fuck me, m'lord.
>>
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it's probably because you're just not a pleasant guy to be around.
>>
>>26064591
It's weird because most women are weak as hell, and a lot of men look for that in a woman.
>>
>>26064509
They don't. Social awkwardness is usually misinterpreted as aloofness. They think that we're not interested in interacting with them. Eventually, some come to feel that we're intentionally snubbing them, which causes dislike. Once this happens, they share with their friends, and you're snubbed by your entire school/neighborhood/workplace before long.

>>26065688
Basically, the same applies. They think that you're ignoring or snubbing them. You'll have to step outside of your comfort zone by sitting with and trying to talk to them. Since you are a woman, it will take on a less extreme form than it usually does for us, but you'll still end up being snubbed if you don't force yourself to work past your social anxiety.
>>
>>26066123
No one LOOKS for a weak women unless they're power tripping or think they're a (haha) "Dom".

Unless you consider submission and obedience weak. I'd call that just being a smart women who know's what's appealing.
>>
>>26066178
Weak women are cute

Also I like helping people
>>
Vulnerability isn't a desirable trait in men.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.