[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All arguments against transsexuals are really stupid >They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 124

File: b4f.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
All arguments against transsexuals are really stupid
>They look weird
Not a valid reason for hating a person.
>They mutilate themselves
Their body, their choice. Doesnt affect you.
>Jewish brainwashing
No amount of persuasion will make you cut your dick off it is something you either want to do or you dont.
>Fetish
Hormone replacement therapy zaps your sex drive. If you were doing it for a fetish you would regret it after the first week of hormones
>Against God
Cmon guys this is 2016
>Deceptive
The one somewhat valid argument however most transsexuals are open about it.
>Men must be men
This mantra is what makes your own life so difficult, "men must not play video games" "men must provide for a wife". You are who you are and you like what you like not what others say you should like.
>Mental illness
If it is the medical establishment has come up with a treatment plan that clearly works i.e the patient is happier yet society continually undermines it by bullying the patients into remission then using their eventual suicide as evidence that the treatment did not work.
>Transsexuals in the media doing weird shit
If you dont know that the media cherrypicks and shit-stirrs to sell papers then you need to leave your basement.
>Drain on state finances
Invalid argument if you pay for it yourself. It actually boosts the economy, giving more work to plastic surgeons and encouraging tourism. Look at Thailand, the government must make mad taxes off of ladyboy bars.

Thank you for listening.
>>
Do you really care what /r9k/ thinks of you?
>>
You're right on most points but
>mental illness.
Hormone therapy/sex change doesn't improve things as much as people think
>drain on economy
The way society is I bet taxpayers will have to pay
>>
File: 1451600076331.jpg (4KB, 147x156px) Image search: [Google]
1451600076331.jpg
4KB, 147x156px
>>26064266
>this is 2016
I want this meme to die.
>>
>>26064266
Maybe its just because they are literally freaks of nature? It's disgusting desu
>>
It's not about hating them, it's that they want to be something they biologically aren't. Which indicates it's a mental illness
>>
>>26064266
They look fucking disgusting, they are often shitty people, and I think that's enough reason for me to avoid them.
>It's societies fault that they kill themselves
Boo fucking hoo. It's nobodies fault but their own, they we're faced with criticism and hate and instead of standing up, they killed themself. I feel no sympathy for them.
>if you pay for it yourself
Lots of faggots want taxes to pay for their treatments.
>>
OP is 100% right and there's literally nothing wrong with being trans

still rly fun to verbally abuse them, make them feel shit about themselves lol
>>
>>26064266
They lie to other people and con once them to do the same then they kill themselves
They lobby to make giving treatment for this ilegal
Rb bucket mentally ill people making less mentally ill people suffer and die
Not to mention hormone treatment on children because little 8 gear old Timmy with his impressionable mind saw it on TV so he knows best
>>
>>26064508
I covered that, sex reassignment cheers them up more effectively than years of therapy and antidepressants. it only has problems because of
bullying from an intolerant society. Its funny how people can accept a stranger as a sibling yet go all pedantically autistic when it comes to accepting a transsexual as their preferred gender.
>>26064765
8 year old timmy is a strawman, nothing to do with 30 year old John who also wants a sex change. There are abuses in everything, a popular argument against prostitution is trafficking. Why not tacle just trafficking and leave those who do it willingly alone? Likewise some wacko SJWs forcing 8 year olds to have a sex change is not grounds for banning 30 year olds who made up their own adult mind to do it.
>>
It's because they're filthy subhuman degenerates and expect special treatment because muh wrong gender.
>>
>>26064266
>No amount of persuasion will make you cut your dick off it is something you either want to do or you dont

stopped reading there
>implying estrogenated water supply doesn't create fags

why did you come to 4chan with this opinion? are you oblivious to numerous other websites that are more receptive to your perspective?
>>
>>26064445
>>26064540
See you are pulling the worst argument, "ree i just dont like it!" Its funny because grown men watching anime gets the exact same argument thrown at it.
>>
>>26064399
>>26064399
Its been going on for over a decade, it's not going to die any time soon
>>
File: freaks.jpg (36KB, 568x318px) Image search: [Google]
freaks.jpg
36KB, 568x318px
>>26064266
I don't "argue against transsexuals"
I mean, they are obviously real.
They are just crazy.
Sure, playing dress up and having surgery seems to delay suicide for some of them, but they are still crazy.
My problem is, I do not want to pretend crazy is OK.
Like I said, a nutjob pretending he's a woman might delay him sucking on a shotgun for a few years, which is OK, I refuse to join in and pretend he is a woman.
That's just fucking stupid.
He wants to use a women's bathroom? Fuck off, you are only pretending. Frankly, I think a person that crazy should have their own separate bathroom.
Some girl thinks cutting of her hair and her tits and calling herself 'steve' might keep her from eating rat poison?
OK
She expects me to pretend she *is* a man?
No, fuck off you loony.
>>
>>26065363
You clearly didn't read my entire post. Also, who the fuck are you to tell me I have to like these people? Fuck off.
>>
>>26065318
If I tell you to cut your dick off are you gonna do it? No. In fact you came here to scream that it is evil so its clearly not something that you would ever do.
There is no such thing as estrogenated water.
>>
>>26065397
This, it's a man that thinks it's a woman. Theres nothing sane about that.
>>
>>26065363
I don't like it because it is not natural, and they are literally freaks with serious mental issues.
>>
>>26065397
Exactly. Trannies themselves also need to realize that they are insane. Tons of retarded people know there retarded.
Also trannies should be labeled so I don't accidentally fuck one.
>>
File: 1353968262200.jpg (24KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1353968262200.jpg
24KB, 392x500px
>>26064266

They are men that are terrible at being men. They have no desire to try, and they will never improve at being men.

Men do not respect that.

Men instinctually respect and wish to associate with men which appear capable and reliable in bringing a group through a crisis.
>>
>>26065414
I never said you had to like them I said your dislike is not grounds to preach that it is wrong. tattoos and piercings disgusts me but I am clever enough to know that this gut reaction is not at all proof that tit is morally wrong. Im cool with whoever has tattoos and piercings I just dont want to date anyone with them So you not wanting to associate with transsexuals, thats fine, but to go out of your way to bash them, why?
>>
>>26064266
not many people straight up hate transsexuals for being transsexual. you can be a degenerate/mentally unstable individual and I'm totally ok with that. Just like how I'm not offended when I see someone with downs syndrome walking around or working at McDonalds. What no one is buying into is the whole concept of "SEX" being a "SOCIETAL CONSTRUCT." It's a pathetic attempt at trying to reclassify a mental disease as an error in the roots of language. I may as well just tell you how much I "IDENTIFY" as a black person, because who can tell me otherwise? If I "TRULY FEEL LIKE" a black person, who can say that I don't? I should have access to scholarships and job quotas, because, after all, my people have been oppressed and deserve a leg-up on the white competition.
>>
>>26065557
Nobody chooses to be a man. And your argument says nothing about females to males. This is proof that transsexuallism is culturally wrong as oposed to objectively wrong. Female to male transsexuals do the exact same thing yet get 1/10th the hatred. Why? because as you said society is set up to worship masculinity.
>>
>>26064266

Easy little strawmen for you to knock down, op.

But let's face it, at the end of the day you still have a dick and male genitalia.

I don't want you sharing a bathroom with my niece, sorry.
>>
File: 1451621570986.jpg (49KB, 412x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451621570986.jpg
49KB, 412x350px
Don't bother OP

/r9k/ is full to the brim of /pol/ retards. Logic is sjw
>>
>
If it is the medical establishment has come up with a treatment plan that clearly works i.e the patient is happier yet society continually undermines it by bullying the patients into remission then using their eventual suicide as evidence that the treatment did not work.

DAMN that's horseshit. first of all, the fact that you opened up with "IF it is". it is. this is both scientific fact and plainly obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together. and all your crying about transitioning not working because of SOCIETY MAAAAN--maybe it's because mutilating your genitals and putting you on hormones does absolutely nothing to get rid of the underlying cause of the mental disorder. maybe all the 10 person 6-month studies that show positive effects on mental health actually mean nothing when compared to larger, much more long-term studies that show worsening mental health.

MAYBE PEOPLE WITH A MENTAL DISORDER ACT LIKE PEOPLE WITH A MENTAL DISORDER. MAYBE BODILY MUTILATION IN ORDER TO PLACATE DELUSIONS ISN'T ANYWHERE CLOSE TO A CURE.

all this is true and obvious and you are a deluded faggot for thinking otherwise.

parasites at least have a purpose. liberals are just mistakes.
>>
>>26065588
Biological sex obviously isnt but gender roles to a large extent are. Many things that women do now were unthinkable 200 years ago, in fact many of the earliest stories of transsexuals were stories of women trying to pass off as male in order to be allowed to "act male" seeing as he definition of what is "only for men" has changed radically then it is safe to say that it is all made up by society. However this is moot because the vast majority of transsexuals are so because they prefer to look like the opposite sex not because of the role.
>>
>>26064266
some of those are valid, except you left out the part where youre living a lie. Also, we all have to bend over backwards to make them believe.

Also, the media is actually truthful about it. I've met several trans people, even sat at the same lunch table and spoke to each other.
Mentally unstable. All of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 333x333px
>>26064266
>No amount of [Jewish brainwashing] will make you cut your dick off it is something you either want to do or you dont.

A faggot with a body dysphoria goes and seeks help and is not treated for the illness but instead presented primarily with the option to undergo surgeries and lifelong hormone treatments. It's like those people who thing their legs aren't their own and want to cut them off and live as paraplegics. Should the doctors be mostly pushing leg-numbing meds and amputation, or helping them realize what they are? Who cares goy, pills are expensive buy them now oy vey pay us or this Shoah will never end!

>If it is [mental illness] the medical establishment has come up with a treatment plan that clearly works i.e the patient is happier yet society continually undermines it by bullying the patients into remission then using their eventual suicide as evidence that the treatment did not work.

What remission? Are you saying that they would continue to have dysphoria over what gender they are Ben after transitioning? Then their "remission" is proof they had a mental problem to begin with and shouldn't have trans'd. They didn't "just want to be a girl haha"

>drain on state finances
>Invalid argument if you pay for it yourself.

Yet there is the possibility of state finances being wasted on this shit, when it is a blatant money-grab from pharmaceutical companies to try and push their shit over proper psychiatric treatment. I'd prefer not to pay for Joe's Frankenstein roastie because he feels bad and his doctors want to turn out his wallet for it.

Cuck.
>>
File: 1394178446468.jpg (63KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1394178446468.jpg
63KB, 540x720px
>>26064266
They're delusional shitbags who lose it when you point out how delusional they are.
You're not a woman and you can't redefine gender by being crazy enough, don't get pissy with me because I don't want to play make believe with you and 'misgender' you.

Mental illness is not a badge of honor, you're not fucking brave for being a delusional fuckwit.
>>
Why do trannies have such poor hygeine?
All the ones I have met smoke, their breath stinks and they fart out loud like a regular man.
>>
>>26064508
trannys have physically female brains though so they literally biologically are
>>
>>26065963
even after transitioning*

Posting while I take a shit so autocorrect is ruining my life
>>
File: 1416440113959.jpg (8KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
1416440113959.jpg
8KB, 259x195px
>>26065695

>says nothing about females to males

They see them as female and therefor do not judge them as they do men.

>this is proof of cultural

No, as I said this is an instinctual thing.

This is about how men instinctually judge other men based on how good they are at being men as all men are looking to associate with other men with such traits which are most likely to see their group through a crisis.

>society worships masculinity

Quite the opposite really.
>>
>>26064266
>All arguments against transsexuals are really stupid
>>They look weird
>Not a valid reason for hating a person.
Yes it is.
>>They mutilate themselves
>Their body, their choice. Doesnt affect you.
It's weird.
>>Jewish brainwashing
>No amount of persuasion will make you cut your dick off it is something you either want to do or you dont.
I wouldn't be so sure.
>>Fetish
>Hormone replacement therapy zaps your sex drive. If you were doing it for a fetish you would regret it after the first week of hormones
They do regret it a lot of the time.
>>Against God
>Cmon guys this is 2016
Word
>>Deceptive
>The one somewhat valid argument however most transsexuals are open about it.
And the one's who aren't get stoned, so it's all good.
>>Men must be men
>This mantra is what makes your own life so difficult, "men must not play video games" "men must provide for a wife". You are who you are and you like what you like not what others say you should like.
But men do have to be men... that's literally what they are.
>>Mental illness
>If it is the medical establishment has come up with a treatment plan that clearly works i.e the patient is happier yet society continually undermines it by bullying the patients into remission then using their eventual suicide as evidence that the treatment did not work.
Giving in to the demands of the mentally ill is not treatment.
>>Transsexuals in the media doing weird shit
>If you dont know that the media cherrypicks and shit-stirrs to sell papers then you need to leave your basement.
>>Drain on state finances
>Invalid argument if you pay for it yourself. It actually boosts the economy, giving more work to plastic surgeons and encouraging tourism. Look at Thailand, the government must make mad taxes off of ladyboy bars.
They better fucking pay.
>Thank you for listening.
Suck my dick.
>>
>>26065716
all the arguments are strawmen that is my point. You yourself have added another classic in the form of "transsexuals should not be allowed in womens bathrooms because they all have dicks"
>>26065866
There are plenty of transsexuals who are doing just fine. Laverne Cox, Alexis Arquette, Wendy Carlos, they all have successful careers which is more than can be said for most of /r9k/. Now did the previous treatment of repression work? No it did not, it only seemed to work because transsexuals were kept in the closet and when they killed themselves noone knew why. I hate to do the apeal to authority argument here but you really are arguing wih the medical establishment here. Evenbif it was jewish pressure making them approve it then that doesnt explain all the surgeries that take place outside of the West.
>>
>>26065444
>no such thing as this thing I've never heard of

get off my board :^)
>>
>>26065879
Gender roles are certainly in a state of flux, just based off the fact that women's earnings are outpacing men's in the <30 age group. Mostly due to the fact that women now hold a majority of college degrees and providing for your family no longer requires physical skill and determination. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. However, women will never be able to produce sperm, and men will never be able to give birth to a baby. Perhaps if we move to a society where everyone is grown in vats, then maybe differentiating between genders will be truly useless, but going so far as to use the philosophical definition of "FACT" that you are "ACTUALLY" the opposite of the sex that you were "ASSIGNED" at birth, is just some next-level mindfucking George Orwellian doublethink kind of nonsense that, not surprisingly, people don't accept.
>>
>>26064266
Why women accept the likes of transexuals especially the male to female ones I don't know.

If anything, a man cutting his dick off and adding breasts, then getting hormones ironically justifies there is nothing more to a woman than having breasts and a pussy, even though some women accept these freaks some have their heads screwed on and wish them a worse fate than a common paedophile (which is a similar illness they share)

But no, let's accept something worse than the scum and treachery that is a paedophile and make them comparable to anything normal to something like a male or female.

In 30 years social justice will start giving paedophiles rights and transexuals will be socially accepted. How embarrassing.
>>
File: Dorian-thorn-before-after.jpg (92KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dorian-thorn-before-after.jpg
92KB, 1500x1000px
>>26064266
>no amount of persuasion will make you cut your dick off
Explain this man
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Dorian_Thorn

and this shit
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Armin_Meiwes
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-chops-penis-girlfriend-dumps-bad-lovemaking-article-1.1985965
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-cuts-penis-because-frustrated-2651947
>>
holy shit at all these people calling transexuals mentally ill

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria

>It is not a mental illness.
>>
>>26066144

>why are women more tolerant

A man who refuses to strive to be as strong, courageous and competent as he can, but who flaunts these codes theatrically for all to see is a weak link. He makes his peers seem more vulnerable for tolerating vulnerability, and more cowardly for tolerating cowardice. He brings shame on the group, and with shame comes danger, because public displays of weakness and cowardice invite attack.
>>
>>26064266
>Cmon guys this is 2016
Confirmed troll.
>>
>>26066203
Oh, so chemical imbalances in your brain that cause you to perceive the outside world and yourself differently are normal? :)
>>
>>26064266
You can't change who I am, I am automatically hardwired to think transexuals are freaks and worse than pedophiles, sorry not sorry.
>>
File: 1453769982465.jpg (9KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
1453769982465.jpg
9KB, 291x173px
Its not ok to cut off your dick

You're not a girl you're just the guy who cut off his dick, A sicko

It goes the same way for girls

/thread
>>
>>26065933
Well if your mum marries a black man he is legally your father. Are you living a lie if you call him dad?
As I said before being forced to spend your whole life as someone you didnt want to be will make you unstable. Its like wih autists on /r9k/ did they come out of the womb planning school shootings? no years of being a misfit did that to them.
>>26065963
"Gay conversion therapy" is now uncool, yet therapy for transsexuals is still widely promoted. Why is this? It was all the same arguments "you were born and designed to fuck women, it is disgusting, youre mentally ill" and then one day we all realized that telling grown adults what to do with their bodies is stupid. Why cant we jump that hurdle with transsexuals as well? sex changes dont lower your lifespan, they dont harm other people. Please explain why it is evil aside from "muh feelingz"
>>
>>26066203
It's a disorder. Being colorblind is a disorder: a physical defect that alters your mental reality. You being a complete retard is also just that - a disorder.

Guess what else is a disorder? Hormone imbalances, chromosomal defects, and everything else that affects the development of an individual abnormally is a DISORDER. Do we see mass societal change in order to accommodate these individuals with defects? No. You have a defect. Accept it.
>>
File: 1453775508362.png (51KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453775508362.png
51KB, 300x225px
Could you guys stop blaming the Jews for everything they have nothing to do with a bunch of random stupid goys cutting up the genitals and taking hormones
>>
>>26066096

dude don't even try. this board really is the scum of a dying civilization , truly representing the lowest common denominator of society. I mean ffs, it's a board whose members identify themselves through virginity and self deprecation.

it's an objective fact that sex reassignment surgery and transsexual civil rights are things that should not be made illegal in our society.

but you can't change the opinions of bottom feeders who, already rejected from society throughout their entire lives, channel their own angst and bitterNess and lash out at the defenseless. it's very basic human nature and the best thing you can do is feel sorry that they will live forever as uneducated, unthinking, irrational, and hateful drones.
>>
If you don't think transexuals are mentally ill fucking watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia
there's a mental disorder where faggots want to amputate themselves because a part of their body doesn't "feel like them". they also kind of get off on it. it's the same shit with transsexuals but less gruesome because they just cut off their weewees or implant ass skin to make a penis. Transexuals shouldnt be hated for something they have no control over, but they should be helped, which means not further encouraging delusions that leave them mutilated and take notches off their life expectancy. just sayain
>>
>>26066367
>objective fact

o i am laffin
>>
File: 171-Karyotype-Down-syndrome.gif (20KB, 328x350px) Image search: [Google]
171-Karyotype-Down-syndrome.gif
20KB, 328x350px
>>26066367
>being transgender is a chromosomal defect, not the same as down syndrome, but close.
>>
>>26066033
This is bullshit. Just like the "people are born gay" meme.
>>
>>26066186
they werent persuaded they wanted to. And they werent transsexuals either so more strawmen.
>>26066144
>Transsexuals are comparable to paedophiles
Hey guys Ill save you the troube of designing your next strawman. Transsexuals and Nazis are the exact same thing. Both breathe oxygen, think about it.
>>
File: 1328034952044.png (431KB, 654x496px) Image search: [Google]
1328034952044.png
431KB, 654x496px
>>26066367

>objective fact

Not sure if decent troll post, or complete idiot.
>>
>>26066033
100% true, they also have smaller brains and their chromosomes have defected hence why their ancestors never felt like this.
>>
File: BIJxU4W.jpg (44KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
BIJxU4W.jpg
44KB, 608x402px
>It's 2016
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>26066393

debate me atheist

give me one reason why a transsexual should be deprived of his rights.

it's okay to hate them. rednecks hate black people, go crazy. but black people enjoy the same civil rights as every other race.
>>
>>26066421
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7477289

it's not a meme, it's biology
>>
>>26066414

honestly don't know why you're bringing mentally retarded people into this conversation as if being transsexual somehow makes you retarded

I'm almost 99% sure the most insane and dangerous people in our society are straight cis-gendered rofl.
>>
File: 1433168170327.jpg (6KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433168170327.jpg
6KB, 300x200px
>>26064266
Excuse me, but there is something you need to know about me I'd like you to respect.

I gender by sex. It's a quality of me and something that I can't change. When I see someone with a penis or a penis stump and XY chromosomes, I call that person "him." When I see someone with a vagina or an surgically extruded vagina tube, I call that person "her." When they have other chromosomes, I call them "unfortunate sufferer of a congenital disease."

Please understand my tendencies in this regard. I can't help this fact about myself. It's something that's a part of me and that I was born with.
>>
>>26066532
>peer-reviewed science hasn't been corrupted by ideology
If you start a study looking for evidence of something, you'll probably find it.
>>
>>26066536
citation needed.

this comment was original, a citiation is needed for your fucking claim though faggot
>>
>>26066427

triggered you with my post I see. ebin Simpsons reaction image too, I bet you have an entire folder full of those.

but anyways, yes. I'm stating that transsexuals should enjoy the same full human rights that you and your precious cis-gendered colleagues enjoy.

if you're going to runaway behind your ebin funny jpgs, then this debate is over.
>>
>>26066309
>"Gay conversion therapy" is now uncool, yet therapy for transsexuals is still widely promoted.
>why can't we jump the hurdle with transsexuals?

Those are separate entities. The latter is a dysphoria. I don't think transitioning should be ruled out entirely but it should be a last ditch effort. Therapy can help you self-realize that your parts are your own, therapy won't help you not want to fuck whatever it is you inherently want to fuck.

>it doesn't harm other people

What about my fucking tax dollars you cunt? Again, I'm not paying to give Tom a useless stitched-up indent that he'll probably just "go into remission" about. Why not use that money for a road or paying some teachers or sending money to some poor fucker who broke all his shit up and can't work, huh? Oh, right, gotta dump cow estrogen into someone's asshole so Dr. Goldberg can buy his fifth yacht
>>
>>26066489
>>26066489
What rights are we speaking of? If someone REALLY wants to chop their dick off and get labiaplasty, then they should totally go ahead and do that, for it truly doesn't affect me in the slightest. However, when you then go on to argue for "transvestite civil rights" like they're some oppressed minority being shit on by the man is when you take it too far.

Maybe, first of all, define what you would like to seen in terms of "trans civil rights" and then we could talk. But I'm gonna tell you right now if your idea of "trans rights" is changing language definitions or the sex he/she was "ASSIGNED" at birth in order to assuage some mental anguish of a disturbed individual, then you are truly a moron.
>>
>>26066381
growing breasts and having a faux-vagina does not disable you. You see the dick isnt actually cut off it is replaced with a vagina so you can still have sex. Therefore you are still a fully functioning human.
>>26066367
I dont get /r9k/ they whine about being rejected from society yet do their utmost to reject anyone who isnt a heterosexual white male. It is pure hypocrisy. /r9k/ is just mad that THEY got rejected, they dont hate stacey because she is shallow they hate her because her shallowness didnt choose them.
>>
>>26066581

getting mad now

keep attacking points that aren't relevant.

waiting on what mental retardation has to do with you believing that transsexuals shouldn't be allowed access to the same civil rights as you and your momma
>>
>>26066636
Hysteria destroys every discussion and every enterprise.

Every trans is hysterical by nature, constantly screaming bloody murder.

Why don't you just accept being called "he"? Would make life simple. So you like it in the butt. Who cares? Just stop making everyone change everything to make you "comfortable" for 5 seconds until your next pissfit.
>>
File: 1328034952088.png (1MB, 921x784px) Image search: [Google]
1328034952088.png
1MB, 921x784px
>>26066582

Why would I be triggered? I agree that if someone wants any kind of surgery and they can afford to pay for it and support themselves after said surgery without additional help from the government then they should be able to have it.

I also don't really know why you need to specify that these certain people enjoy the rights which we all currently enjoy. Or do you believe they should be privileged with additional special right?
>>
>>26066656
seriously dude. what are these "civil rights" you keep whining about??? Blacks had to deal with segregation. You have to deal with, what, people refusing to accept your asinine assumptions (or, "objective facts" as you like to call them) that "gender" and "sex" are societal constructs???
>>
>>26066367
>le single male shaming meme
>Single males are called "privileged."
>Actually the least privileged members of society.
>Die earliest.
>Worst life outcomes.
>If they were any other class, there would be mass panic and programs.
>But since they're single males, they're just expected to eat shit.

Suck my fat cock.
>>
>>26066631

>what are human rights

alright simpleton. I'm saying this: if you want to sit behind a computer and talk all day about mental sickness, disease, the jews did this and that, I hate trannies, Yada yadda, then be my absolute guest.

but the minute you jump out of a car with four other friends and curbstomp Lola who was hitting on you at the gaybar, then you have an issue with the law.

I'm not saying to make exceptions for gays or trannies or anyone. I'm saying treat them the same way you treat yourself. in a lawmans terms, that becomes very very complicated.
>>
>>26066656
Don't fucking cry you pussy faggot hahahaha. Go get your dick chopped instead of needing verification from me or any others. God damn you little pussy fag, go get it chopped and become a girl if it bothers you so muchhhh. Hahahahahaha

>"Grrrrr, I'm So Mad >:*("
>>
>>26066598
To add to this, it doesn't cost anything to anyone to just let gays be gays and it doesn't harm the individual. It costs people to transition someone's gender, and they might go into remission, and it's just a series of poorly done surgeries and hormone fuckery that does harm the individual. It's a drain of resources AND poor medical conduct all in one.

I bet you don't have an argument for my points and are just going to straw man me some more you >>26066309 brainwashed cuck. In advance I will give you ammunition to ad hominem with, I plain don't like transmutants. But it is neither here nor there an is probably te only thing if anything you'd attack about my posts.
>>
>>26066255
>>26066311
it's not a chemical imbalance, it's a physically quantifiable difference in the structure of the brain

anyway I never said it wasn't a disorder, it is, but that's different to a mental illness which implies something is wrong with how you think.

>>26066558
even outside peer-reviewed science there are dozens of books from the 60s and 70s researching the causes behind homosexuality that support the same results
>>
>>26066762

Everyone already has the right to not be assaulted. Why was it worth brining up?
>>
>>26066762
yeah you stupid fuckwad, targeting transvestites and curbstomping them should definitely be punishable just like every other form of assault.

Jesus Christ, what are you actually trying to argue for??? You did say "debate me", did you not? I haven't really seen much of an argument about anything from you.
>>
File: 1444969172182.png (77KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1444969172182.png
77KB, 280x261px
>>26066765
HAHAHAHA, my sides. KEK/KEK
>>
File: from birth my ass.png (47KB, 810x262px) Image search: [Google]
from birth my ass.png
47KB, 810x262px
>>26066422
>they werent persuaded they wanted to
Not from birth, it's obviously the effects of external influence leading the tormented to cut their dicks off.
>>26066532
There's nothing remotely conclusive here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stria_terminalis
>>
>>26066598
Body hair is natural on women yet they spend thousands lasering it off simply because it makes them feel better. This shows that just because somehingbis natural doesnt mean you can be told to accept it when you are capable of changingbit. If you cant changebit then yes therapy is the only way but if you want breasts and we have drugs that make you grow huge breasts where is the sense in having someone tell you to ignore your desire for breasts?

As for your financial argument that has been clearly debunked in my OP. State fundingbis not an argument against transsexuals because you can pay for it yourself. Whether the state should pay or not is a separate argument. Your logic is like banning spacex from doing private launches because the public had to pay for NASA. That the public paid for NASA is not an argument that rocket launches are bad, it is an argument that publicly funded rocket launches are bad.
>>
>>26066801
Glad we classified it as a disorder, finally. So why aren't transvestites content with seeing it as such, and why do I have to re-work the objective definition of male/female (being the state of having either XX or XY chromosomes) in order to make you happy?
>>
>>26066683
>Its shoved in my face
Another common argument, yeah thats because of all the decades of gay bashing.
>>
>>26064266
Why do I have to justify hating trannies? Get the fuck out, kike.
>>
>>26064445
that's literally not the definition of a freak of nature smart man
>>
>Drain on state finances
>Invalid if you pay for it yourself

In the UK you can have hormone therapy and get your nob cut off on NHS. I know two 'transgender' people and they certainly do not pay for it themselves. Considering the NHS is struggling as it is, I'd rather they didn't spend money on this when my 93 year old nan with spine cancer can't get patient transport to her MRI scan because it's for "emergencies only".

I know this is bait but I thought I would just say anyway.
>>
>>26066880
Sexual atypicals are parasites. You would literally die out in isolation.

You should be bending over backward to accommodate yourself to the prevailing civilization that makes it possible for you to exist, not demanding special treatment.
>>
>>26066919
Maybe you should drive your old ass grandma yourself, you lazy shit.
>>
>>26066809
>>26066823

don't get mad, it spoils the conversation.

yes perhaps that example steered the topic into the wrong direction, and now I've lost you it appears

Im merely arguing that non cis-gendered people have the same rights as you and me. where these rights extend to is a whole myriad of strange rules and traditions that intersects religion, culture, and other complex things.

for instance, pronouns he/she and suffix ess were introduced more frequently to identify male and female genders.

I would argue that exnaying these special modifiers like actress instead of actor is not discrimination at all, because the essence of conversation is not distilled through prefixes and suffixes, but by filly funationING sentences. perhaps that was a bit of a fedora example, but you get my point.

so ill argue that words shouldn't be modified to protect civil rights of a gender.

but I'll argue that the personal choices of one regarding his genitals should not restrict him to enjoying the same access to medical provisions as the rest of us.
>>
>>26066636
the take away of that video is how appallingly similar they sound, appealing to delusions is not the answer when they will never have what they want (to be women or men).If their only concern is feeling more like a man/woman, why do they need stereotypical surgeries to cut off/implant parts of their body, why does being a woman mean having BOOBS and being "sexy" when the average woman may not even be blessed with these things? why does being a man mean having a big looking dick and stubble when the average man may again not even have that? They need to learn to "love themselves" and the body they were born in. i dont understand why in the fuck "body acceptance" stops at trannies

and hormones do fuck with the body, ever notice how you never see old trannies unless they transitioned late in life? injecting hormones constantly into yourself that your own body rejects is not healthy, the average trannies life expectancy is low or will be reportedly low in the future bet on it.
>>
>>26066954
I have a job and she lives on the other side of the country. She has lots of appointments and I can't drive her to them all.
>>
>>26064266
What's a transsexual? Last time I checked there is no such thing as transitioning. Taking hormones doesn't magically change your sex. Bunch of delusional crazy people.
>>
>>26066835
>There's nothing remotely conclusive here
there have been many studies done since that support the same result. so much so that it's the currently "accepted" cause of transsexuality
>>
>>26066874
because it's the medical treatment with the highest success rate

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20461468
>>
File: DarthMaulMakeup.jpg (58KB, 813x494px) Image search: [Google]
DarthMaulMakeup.jpg
58KB, 813x494px
Who said I needed a reason to hate people?
>>
>>26066919
>The 200 or so transsexuals in a country of 70 million is a drain on the NHS
>The intensive psychotherapy to make them happy as a man would have been cheaper according to the research that I did not do
>>
>>26067020

does that make you feel better about yourself

just hating a group of people

you really hate yourself when you hate others
>>
File: 1391124698844.jpg (10KB, 251x190px) Image search: [Google]
1391124698844.jpg
10KB, 251x190px
>>26066971

>arguing that non cis-gendered people have the same rights as you and me

They aready do. What are you arguing for specifcally?

>exnaying

If you want to be understood it helps to use words which are present in the English language in your posts.

>ill argue that words shouldn't be modified to protect civil rights of a gender

So then we don't have to do anything?

>the personal choices of one regarding his genitals should not restrict him to enjoying the same access to medical provisions as the rest of us

Is there somewhere trannies are being denied emergency medical attention?
>>
>>26067054
So do you have a mental disease or not?

If you do have a mental disease, why do you want to enable and aggravate the mental disease instead of curing it by accepting your sex?

If you don't have a mental disease, why do you need "treatment?"
>>
>>26066847
>If you cant changebit then yes therapy is the only way but if you want breasts and we have drugs that make you grow huge breasts where is the sense in having someone tell you to ignore your desire for breasts?

Because the prescribed treatments an surgeries are potentially far more harmful to the individual as well as not always or even completely effective, an it's a drain on everyone else.

>they pay for it themselves

Even in the US, people can have medical coverage and when working with psychiatrists they will twist and squirm and maneuver around any way they can to get some money from somewhere. They just say that your gender issues are giving you "depression" and make it all """necessary"""" for your life to get state-covered care if you can't pay for it all yourself.

>the same access to medical provisions as the rest of us.

Have it be entirely out of pocket and as a last-ditch treatment, then. It is overall unnecessary for life and regretted often by those who undergo it. I'm not going to piss and moan and beg for free surgeries and hormones because I want a bigger dick and better gains; or should I have "the same medical provisions as everyone else"?
>>
File: Laughing1.jpg (43KB, 970x646px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing1.jpg
43KB, 970x646px
>>26067096
>you really hate yourself when you hate others
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
stop projecting please hahahahaa wooooo..

The shit that comes out of a normie's mouth. Gets me E V E R Y-T I M E
>>
>>26066998
Your claims are total bullshit, most of the early transsexuals such april ashley and wendy carlos are still alive. April ashley is 80.
>>
>>26067067
I'm sure it's much more than 200
>>
File: 1425265170833.png (365KB, 848x475px) Image search: [Google]
1425265170833.png
365KB, 848x475px
Just give it up, people.

Society has chosen its path--hand everything over to "oppressed minorities" like housewives and self-butchering nutjobs like trannies and throw all the weight on the back of single heterosexual males aka literally SATAN.

Single heterosexual males, we should look out for each other, because no one else fucking is. Their plan is to bleed us dry and call us the devil.
>>
>>26067096
Who said anything about hate? I'm simply asking a valid question as to how taking hormones equates to becoming a different sex? If I take shark hormones can I become a shark?
>>
>>26064266
"Transsexuals" have no place in a healthy society. Not only is their ruined state of mind shown by their 41% suicide rate, but they are completely incapable of creating healthy families. If they are attracted to the same sex, they have all the problems that go along with homosexuality. Even if they are not, they still can't raise proper children because those children will grow up with either two "feminine" parents or two "masculine" ones.
>>
>>26066971
You're still not really arguing anything. no one is disagreeing with you that transpeople shouldn't have access to medical treatment.

Have we established that the trans mentality is a disorder? Because if so, the jury is definitely still out on how to effectively "treat" it. A trans person saying he/she NEEDS to have a labiaplasty, and subsequently getting denied the procedure by his insurance company is just like anyone else wanting to get a superflous cosmetic procedure and whining about how it wasn't paid for by insurance. If it can be proven that, truly, body modification is the route to go through in order to treat these individuals, then I am 100% for it. Just like I have no problem for women with deformed breasts getting breast augmentation, or someone with a severe underbite getting jaw surgery.

I really still don't get what you're trying to argue for, and STILL, you have yet to produce anything holding "objective truth" that isn't already accepted by society.
>>
>>26067109

I see we're on the same page then. carry on hating trannies then.

if words are words then so be it. I can't change the way you think. If you believe trannies are rational human beings and you still hate them for reasons concerning their own personal physical choices then my friend we have other issues to talk about.
>>
>>26067114
it's a disorder, not a mental disease. short sightedness is a disorder and you know what people do? they treat it by getting glasses
>>
>>26067016
Maybe, just maybe, medical transports really ARE used exclusively for emergencies, and your grandma not getting one for her FUCKING MRI isn't that big of a deal.
>>
They're like a plague of delusional degenerates infecting the younger generations. Creating more and more faggots.
>>
>>26065318
>no persausion will make you cut your dick off
Tons of parents circumsizs (genital mutilation) their kids for no other reason because its tradition. Social influences can delude a person into thinking that they're a gender that they're not and cause them to mutilate themselves via sex change operation.
>>
>>26067145

so I'm a normie? do you identify yourself as abnormal? tell me, what makes someone normal. access to a significant other? close relationships? lets dig deep anon
>>
>>26067118
if you had microdick you would be entitled to surgery. This entire thread beautifully reinforces my point. Every single argument given included this one is one of the arguments that I listed in the OP. So seeing as you failed to read the OP the financial argument is an invalid argument as to whether transsexualism is objectively wrong because the state doesnt have to pay for it. Some choose to and whether that is right or not is an entirely separate argument.
>>
>>26065318
>>26067246
The post # above was meant for op and not you
>>26064266
>>
>>26067021
So put them in the wiki article, or link em here but the only study I care about is the one that says changes don't occur until after fucking 22 years old.
From. Birth. My. Ass.
>>
File: 1395995007711.png (225KB, 385x415px) Image search: [Google]
1395995007711.png
225KB, 385x415px
>>26067216

>human beings are completely rational
>>
>>26064266
If you're arguing that trannies are somehow more bullied than any other group as why they kill themselves 80 times as often, then your logical response would be to hide your tranny shit instead of talking about it day in day out and deliberately showing off how fucked up you are.

you're talking about a matter of dressing and behaving slightly different than what you would beeeeing urself, in order to avoid actual death. Saying trannies just can't figure this one out is a bigger insult to them than any conservative can ever shout at you. Nobody in that community has ever thought that it's not a mental disorder associated with deep discomfort. The fact that there is no treatment isn't a bully thing, it's a too little information thing. You might as well argue that people with rare types of cancer are also just bullied to death.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 600x511px
>tumblr thread trying to advance its sjw values on 4chan

What do you think guys should I nuke the thread with gore?
>>
>>26067392
>>26067392
if you wanna be a fag about people discussing salient issues, be my guest.
>>
>>26067147
Protip: they count as trantitioning later in life because they did not take hormones until later in life.
dressing up as a woman =/= "transitioned", there are no health drawbacks to changing superficial aspects of your appearance through makeup/clothes, there is however in surgeries and constant hormone supplementing. this is why I said IN THE FUTURE because it's only now that people are getting heavily prescribed by doctors worldwide and it's become acceptable to do so. there are no conclusive studies on their life expectancy because its only now that we're allowing these treatments on a worldwide scale, we just have to sit and wait, but i'm guessing they wont live very long because injecting yourself with shit thats not supposed to be there will never work out well
>>
>>26067416
It's only important because it's cancer that desperately needs to be removed.
>>
>>26067233
Okay I worded it poorly, but the way it works in the NHS is that if you can't get yourself to an appointment the NHS will transport you there. So if you're an amputee or are paralysed or something.
My problem is that my nan can't walk because of her spine, but because she doesn't have a broken bone and isn't classed as disabled, she can't get the transport because there isn't enough staff to pick up people that aren't classed as disabled.
It is kind of a big deal because she can't walk and can't sit up straight, so I have no idea how she's going to get to the hospital.
>>
>>26067314
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870186
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19341803
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15724806
>>
>>26067416
>issues
Tbh talking about the material used for flooring in suburban houses is a bigger priority. What you're doing is talking about an entertaining type of human. It's like going to a circus.
>>
>>26067392
Yes please save this thread
>>
Does anyone else find it weird how people on 4chan make such a big deal about transexuals and stuff? These people have literally zero effect on my life, so I don't care about them one way or the other.
>>
>>26067067
>gender reassignment surgery is anywhere from $5000 to $100000+
>HRT is $200 every three months at the LOWEST with the CHEAPEST method for a lifetime

>psychotherapy is about $100 for an hour every week or two and then variably less until the patient is done

Just fuck off already.

>>26067372
>mfw trans people expect to be blatant faggots and not ostracized

Nobody has the right to not have their feelings hurt until it becomes targeted harassment which is different altogether. Be stronger fucking people. If you're doing something weird as fuck you're going to get criticized, don't try to thoughtpolice other people. Dissent is good.
>>
>>26064266
the treatment plan doesn't work 100% retard, unless you are seriously implying the dysphoria goes away completely with transitioning which is just not true
>>
>>26067205

and you really haven't addressed any of my points.

but let's talk about rights some more. you brought up disorder.

where does the word disorder fit into this? well, the key lies in understanding trangenderism. is it an inherent condition or is it brought upon through the years? is it self induced or stimulated from society?

k I have to get back to work so I'm gtfoig this thread

but the issue is a lot more complex than Cann be discussed on this fucking smart phone

I will say that most people ITT are just looking for reasons to hate people
>>
>>26067392
Go ahead. You'll be doing this thread a service.

>>26067502
This (like a lot of social issues) WILL have an affect on your life if it's allowed to keep going on as it is. Children will be raised in wrecked homes. People will become generally weaker willed.
>>
>>26067470
It sounds like you just need to work harder on getting her classfied as "disabled" and that it's a failure on your, your family's and your grandma's part to get that classification. There isn't some evil NHS dude sitting behind a desk hating on your grandma. He denied her transportation request due to the fact that she doesn't meet the requirements.

People like you who are unable to exercise empathy (not sympathy, empathy) is the reason this world is full of shit.

If you're actually unable to get your grandma classed as being disabled despite being immobile and 93 fucking years old, then something is wrong with your healthcare system. For that, I am sorry.
>>
>>26067502
>such a big deal
Were on an Internet forum posting anonymously. if this shit is "big deal" level of expression then I'm not sure you have anything more important to be doing anyway.
>>
>>26067472
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870186
Wow fucking nothing, inconclusive again.
>The example of female-to-male transsexuals, without evidence of prenatal androgen exposure, indicates that a male gender identity can develop without a significant androgen stimulus. So we are far away from any comprehensive understanding of hormonal imprinting on gender identity formation
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19341803
Does not prove anything about it being from birth or pre-natal just shows that trannies, like other mentally ill people, differ from normal people on brain scans.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15724806
Another inconclusive piece of the tranny puzzle.
>>
>>26067463
>Goes on 4chan
>decides what cancer is

plz daddy
>>
>>26067096
>you really hate yourself when you hate others
This is a liberal meme, it isn't true.
>>
>>26067536
nah man. i wish you'd stick around because it sounds like you and i actually have something to talk about. l8r g8r
>>
>>26067607
Being on a certain website doesn't mean I can't tell right from wrong. Drink bleach.
>>
File: reddit1.jpg (75KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
reddit1.jpg
75KB, 500x621px
>>26067416
goodnight sweet prince we will always remember that time you tried to be an SJW on 4chan
>>
File: reddit2.jpg (145KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
reddit2.jpg
145KB, 1024x680px
4 out of 4 sjws are mentally retarded
>>
File: reddit3.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
reddit3.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
1 in 10 sjws attempts suicide every day
>>
>>26067096
actually it does, I love making people upset, it makes me feel good inside
>>
File: reddit4.jpg (166KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
reddit4.jpg
166KB, 1024x677px
>tfw you lose your faith in humanity
>>
>>26067690
>labeling someone as SJW, despite the fact that I've actually been arguing against OP

burn the witch! post gore! Dispense with the critical thinking! We need more Pepe!
>>
File: reddit5.jpg (53KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
reddit5.jpg
53KB, 500x364px
>tfw tumblrina and advancing social justice
>>
>Cmon guys this is 2016

Shoo shoo, slimy limey.
>>
>>26067728
>>26067717
>>26067708
>>26067690
Thank you. Please keep going.
>>
File: reddit6.jpg (104KB, 941x559px) Image search: [Google]
reddit6.jpg
104KB, 941x559px
>we need social justice we need social justice
>>
>>26067604
>just shows that trannies, like other mentally ill people, differ from normal people on brain scans
women aren't normal people?
>>
File: reddit7.jpg (47KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
reddit7.jpg
47KB, 500x380px
ITS 2016 WHY AREN'T YOU A TUMBLRINA YET
>>
File: reddit8.jpg (61KB, 660x614px) Image search: [Google]
reddit8.jpg
61KB, 660x614px
ITS 2016 WHY AREN'T YOU POLITICALLY CORRECT YET
>>
File: reddit9.jpg (208KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
reddit9.jpg
208KB, 1024x767px
>2016 not being a cuck
>>
File: reddit10.jpg (53KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reddit10.jpg
53KB, 480x360px
>2016
>not being a humourless sjw
>>
File: reddit11.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reddit11.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>2016
>not advancing social justice on 4chan
>>
File: reddit12.jpg (599KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
reddit12.jpg
599KB, 1600x1066px
>2016
>not being easily offended for everything
>>
File: reddit13.jpg (235KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit13.jpg
235KB, 1024x682px
>2016
>not screaming like a baby about social justice
>>
File: reddit14.jpg (200KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit14.jpg
200KB, 1024x682px
>2016
>4chan still isn't politically correct
>>
>>26065397
This is the truth, OP.
>>
File: reddit15.jpg (29KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
reddit15.jpg
29KB, 500x377px
>2016
>not making yourself gay on purpose to make yourself more tolerant
>>
File: reddit16.jpg (95KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
reddit16.jpg
95KB, 427x640px
>2016
>not changing your kids gender as a baby because it's the new trend
>>
people are weird, yo know?
>>
File: reddit17.jpg (90KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
reddit17.jpg
90KB, 427x640px
>2016
>not giving a tranny a handjob to show you are more tolerant
>>
>>26067764
>women aren't normal people?
Not normal men.
>>
File: reddit18.jpg (108KB, 361x640px) Image search: [Google]
reddit18.jpg
108KB, 361x640px
>2016
>not letting a tranny fuck you to be more tolerant
>>
File: reddit19.jpg (32KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
reddit19.jpg
32KB, 500x419px
>2016
>not changing your gender for fun
>>
File: reddit20.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
reddit20.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>tfw ugly tranny face
>>
File: reddit21.jpg (124KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
reddit21.jpg
124KB, 960x720px
>tfw you cut off your own dick and cook it with stir fry
>>
stop shilling degeneracy
>>
File: reddit22.jpg (76KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
reddit22.jpg
76KB, 852x640px
>tfw you look like a manly girl and nobody wants to touch you
>>
File: reddit23.jpg (80KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
reddit23.jpg
80KB, 960x720px
>tfw oppressed by the patriarchy
>>
File: reddit24.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
reddit24.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
>tfw spreading social justice on 4chan
>>
File: reddit26.jpg (304KB, 885x1185px) Image search: [Google]
reddit26.jpg
304KB, 885x1185px
>tfw you try to chop off your own dick
>>
File: reddit27.jpg (171KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
reddit27.jpg
171KB, 1024x765px
>tfw you try to crush your dick between two cement bricks
>>
File: reddit28.jpg (25KB, 499x298px) Image search: [Google]
reddit28.jpg
25KB, 499x298px
>tfw you tie your dick to a car and try to rip it off
>>
File: reddit29.jpg (475KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
reddit29.jpg
475KB, 1600x1066px
>tfw you verbally abuse your dick for existing
>>
File: reddit30.jpg (154KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit30.jpg
154KB, 1024x682px
>tfw you chop your dick off with a lawn mower
>>
File: reddit31.jpg (202KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit31.jpg
202KB, 1024x682px
>tfw you change your sex three times
>>
File: reddit32.jpg (102KB, 500x890px) Image search: [Google]
reddit32.jpg
102KB, 500x890px
>tfw tranny faggot
>>
File: reddit33.jpg (70KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reddit33.jpg
70KB, 575x1024px
>tfw putting a cucumber in your bio pussy
>>
File: reddit34.jpg (85KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
reddit34.jpg
85KB, 1024x655px
>tfw ugly tranny and want to suicide
>>
File: reddit35.jpg (279KB, 1701x1120px) Image search: [Google]
reddit35.jpg
279KB, 1701x1120px
>tfw mistake of nature
>>
File: reddit36.jpg (65KB, 542x543px) Image search: [Google]
reddit36.jpg
65KB, 542x543px
>tfw suicidal tranny
>>
File: reddit37.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
reddit37.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
>tfw you put your dick in the blender
>>
File: reddit38.jpg (82KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
reddit38.jpg
82KB, 600x394px
>tfw you burn your dick off but chicken out
>>
File: reddit39.jpg (63KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
reddit39.jpg
63KB, 720x477px
>tfw you crush your dick with a rock
>>
File: reddit40.jpg (55KB, 721x477px) Image search: [Google]
reddit40.jpg
55KB, 721x477px
>tfw cook your dick in the oven
>>
>>26068096
>bio pussy

t o p p e s t o f k e k s
>>
File: reddit41.jpg (77KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
reddit41.jpg
77KB, 750x480px
>tfw social justice makes you feel warm inside
>>
File: reddit42.jpg (568KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
reddit42.jpg
568KB, 1600x1200px
>tfw 4chan is not tolerant enough
>>
File: reddit43.jpg (218KB, 985x688px) Image search: [Google]
reddit43.jpg
218KB, 985x688px
>tfw you chop your dick off in soliditary with trannys
>>
File: reddit44.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
reddit44.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
>tfw the only cure for being a tranny is a gunshot to the head
>>
File: reddit45.jpg (269KB, 875x1600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit45.jpg
269KB, 875x1600px
>tfw tranny and shouldn't exist
>>
File: reddit46.jpg (127KB, 644x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reddit46.jpg
127KB, 644x1024px
>tfw 4chan doesn't listen to my social justice issues
>>
File: reddit47.jpg (111KB, 588x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reddit47.jpg
111KB, 588x1024px
>tfw it's 2016
>tfw it's current year
>>
File: reddit48.jpg (124KB, 560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reddit48.jpg
124KB, 560x1024px
>tfw 2016
>tfw january of 2016
>>
File: reddit49.jpg (110KB, 564x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reddit49.jpg
110KB, 564x1024px
>tfw 2016
>tfw existing in current year
>>
File: reddit50.jpg (117KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
reddit50.jpg
117KB, 576x1024px
>tfw buying groceries in 2016
>>
File: reddit51.jpg (89KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
reddit51.jpg
89KB, 500x710px
>tfw watching tv in 2016
>>
File: reddit52.jpg (35KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
reddit52.jpg
35KB, 500x352px
>tfw brushing teeth in 2016
>>
File: reddit53.jpg (307KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit53.jpg
307KB, 900x1600px
>tfw dentist check up in 2016
>>
File: reddit54.jpg (117KB, 500x890px) Image search: [Google]
reddit54.jpg
117KB, 500x890px
>tfw eating food in 2016
>>
File: reddit55.jpg (80KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit55.jpg
80KB, 398x600px
>tfw taking poops in 2016
>>
File: reddit56.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
reddit56.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>tfw sleeping in 2016
>>
File: reddit57.jpg (62KB, 534x960px) Image search: [Google]
reddit57.jpg
62KB, 534x960px
>tfw washing hair in 2016
>>
File: reddit58.jpg (414KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
reddit58.jpg
414KB, 1600x1066px
>tfw clapping in 2016
>>
File: reddit59.jpg (180KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit59.jpg
180KB, 1024x682px
>tfw breathing 2016 air in 2016
>>
>>not changing your child's gender at birth because it's the new trend
>>not giving a tranny a handjob to be more tolerant
>>it's 2016 the current year

Lost my shit, bless you goreman
>>
File: reddit60.jpg (152KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit60.jpg
152KB, 1024x682px
>tfw breathing 2016 air while eating 2016 food while walking down 2016 roads in 2016
>>
>>26064266
>deceptive
if you are sexually attracted to someone, then you find out their genitals or birth aren't in line with your notions of who you are, it's entirely your problem that you get fucking mad. go deal with secretly being a faggot on your own time.
>>
File: reddit61.jpg (164KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit61.jpg
164KB, 1024x682px
>tfw drinking 2016 water while reading 2016 books
>>
File: reddit62.jpg (148KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit62.jpg
148KB, 1024x682px
>tfw enjoying 2016 weather in 2016
>>
File: reddit63.jpg (125KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
reddit63.jpg
125KB, 1024x682px
>tfw you spot a 2016 qt in 2016
>>
File: reddit64.jpg (354KB, 960x1707px) Image search: [Google]
reddit64.jpg
354KB, 960x1707px
>tfw taking 2016 shit exactly on 2016
>>
File: reddit65.jpg (60KB, 440x617px) Image search: [Google]
reddit65.jpg
60KB, 440x617px
>tfw fighting for social justice in 2016
>>
File: reddit66.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
reddit66.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>tfw listening to 2016 music in 2016
>>
File: reddit67.jpg (97KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
reddit67.jpg
97KB, 600x800px
>tfw chopping off your dick in 2016
>>
File: reddit68.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit68.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>tfw you ask santa for new 2016 bio pussy
>>
File: reddit69.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit69.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
>tfw chad plows your bio pussy in 2016
>>
>>26067502
weak people need boogeymen to project their insecurities onto.
>>
OP here, I have clearly won the argument, you are now plugging your ears with your fingers screaming "LA LA LAAA" after I spent hours trying my best to give clear rational arguments. Way to show your immaturity.
>>
File: reddit70.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit70.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>tfw no chad to tender your bio pussy
>>
File: reddit71.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit71.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
>tfw mature 2016 sjw in 2016
>>
File: reddit72.jpg (50KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit72.jpg
50KB, 399x600px
>tfw mature 2016 sjw and surrounded by immature people not from 2016
>>
File: reddit73.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
reddit73.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>tfw mature in 2016 while posting on my mature 2016 keyboard doing mature 2016 things
>>
>>26066971
>but I'll argue that the personal choices of one regarding his genitals should not restrict him to enjoying the same access to medical provisions as the rest of us.
And there it fucking is, folks. This is just a veiled form of "I want non-essential cosmetic surgery and I want other people to pay for it"
>>
File: reddit74.jpg (38KB, 460x302px) Image search: [Google]
reddit74.jpg
38KB, 460x302px
>tfw mature 2016 morals in 2016 while giving mature 2016 social justice speaches
>>
File: reddit75.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reddit75.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>tfw mature in 2016 while breathing mature 2016 air while riding a mature 2016 bicycle in 2016
>>
File: reddit76.jpg (58KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
reddit76.jpg
58KB, 600x557px
>tfw typing on a current year keyboard while talking about currect year social justice
>>
File: reddit77.jpg (57KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
reddit77.jpg
57KB, 600x540px
>tfw morally superior in current year
>>
>>26068745
>bio pussy
lol wat
>>
File: reddit78.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
reddit78.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>tfw current year morals while typing on current year keyboard
>>
File: reddit79.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
reddit79.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>tfw current year eyes looking at current year internet in the current year
>>
File: reddit81.jpg (49KB, 479x360px) Image search: [Google]
reddit81.jpg
49KB, 479x360px
>tfw current year fingers typing on current year keyboard in current year
>>
File: reddit82.jpg (56KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
reddit82.jpg
56KB, 500x383px
>tfw expressing current year thoughts in current year
>>
File: reddit83.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
reddit83.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>tfw current year thoughts while typing on current year keyboard in current year
>>
woah this gore is just way too much for me. fuckin eric
>>
File: reddit84.jpg (73KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
reddit84.jpg
73KB, 642x482px
>tfw current year morals in current year
>>
File: reddit85.jpg (54KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
reddit85.jpg
54KB, 642x482px
>tfw eating current year food while breathing current year air
>>
File: reddit86.jpg (76KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
reddit86.jpg
76KB, 642x482px
>tfw current year monitor beaming light to current year eyes
>>
File: reddit87.jpg (58KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
reddit87.jpg
58KB, 642x482px
>tfw current year light photons refracting off current year air particles
>>
File: 34234234434.jpg (14KB, 325x316px) Image search: [Google]
34234234434.jpg
14KB, 325x316px
>>26067176
>>26067176
but I'm a tranny and I'm in love with a single heterosexual male. I feel duty to stay with him and help him with rent, help him get into a better living situation while he's having a time of trouble and I'm getting immense joy as I seem him rise above it. he also supports me as I enter into a life with basically no social structure or childhood to guide me, and truthfully functionally living as a kind of weird feminine gender, not quite a woman, and not a man at all

cuddling with him, being intimate, and just being with him has been one of the greatest privileges of my life
>>
File: reddit89.jpg (52KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
reddit89.jpg
52KB, 642x482px
>tfw current year air going to current year lungs and converting to current year oxygen
>>
File: reddit90.jpg (50KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
reddit90.jpg
50KB, 642x482px
>tfw current year nostrils taking in current year air to current year lungs
>>
File: reddit91.jpg (57KB, 642x482px) Image search: [Google]
reddit91.jpg
57KB, 642x482px
>tfw current year brain sends signals to my hands to use current year keyboard
>>
File: reddit92.jpg (48KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
reddit92.jpg
48KB, 500x388px
>tfw current year tranny still hasn't committed current year suicide
>>
File: reddit93.jpg (67KB, 685x528px) Image search: [Google]
reddit93.jpg
67KB, 685x528px
>tfw current year tranny is a current year mistake of nature
>>
File: reddit94.jpg (71KB, 689x529px) Image search: [Google]
reddit94.jpg
71KB, 689x529px
>tfw current year tranny attention whores for attention in current year
>>
File: reddit95.jpg (85KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
reddit95.jpg
85KB, 500x583px
>tfw current year tranny still not dead in current year
>>
File: reddit96.jpg (60KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
reddit96.jpg
60KB, 484x600px
>tfw current year tumblrinas post on 4chan in current year
>>
File: reddit97.jpg (58KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
reddit97.jpg
58KB, 500x351px
>not having current year morals in current year
>>
File: reddit98.jpg (117KB, 1007x714px) Image search: [Google]
reddit98.jpg
117KB, 1007x714px
>being an sjw on 4chan in the current year
>>
File: 192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
>>26064266
You angered a single /pol/ack who is now posting his entire fap folder. Kek.
They do this on /pone/ too. I can't wait till Bernie wins. I'm pretending to be an SJW in Uni right now, ma even die my hair if I need deeper cover.
>>
File: 1321154140808.jpg (214KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1321154140808.jpg
214KB, 1280x960px
I'm going to help you gorebro
>>
>>26064266
Who give a shit period ?
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.