[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my brain is broken and I don't know how to fix myself my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 23

File: Untitled.png (228B, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
228B, 700x700px
my brain is broken and I don't know how to fix myself

my therapist says I need to preoccupy myself with positive things
my psychiatrist gives me pills that don't work
my friends don't exist
my parents don't talk to me
/r9k/ says I'm a pussy with a meme disease
/fit/ says lifting heavy objects and eating right will make me better, I've been at it for 6 months and I'm just tired

it feels like there is a physical weight pressing down on my head from all sides

there's no one that can help me except myself, but I'm not the man for the job

I know my brain is broken but I don't have the know-how or strength to fix it, it overpowers me
>>
>>26062988

post skype

eat well and exercise

stop having low confidence
>>
>>26063007
>stop having low confidence
what a thing to say

it's not a choice

I don't do it on purpose I just know I'm not worth anything
>>
>>26063028

>I have no control over my feelings

yeah your attitude is shit and your failures are your fault
>>
>>26063092
thank you for reinforcing every negative thought I have
>>
If you want legitimate help, /r9k/ is not the place.

50% normies with no perspective or empathy

50% crabs-in-a-bucket NEETs who don't want you to succeed
>>
>>26063092
Fuck off stop being a dick to OP
>>
>>26063109
What the fuck else was he suppose to say? No one is going to coddle you; this isn't a hug box. Everyone here will give you the cold truth or meme the living shit out of you.

Take control of your life. You act like most of us aren't where you're at or haven't been there / have it worse. There's a reason why people suggest doing the same things like being healthy, etc., because it actually fucking works. Take it for what you will, but don't expect anyone to hold you when you have problems. They'll embrace you when you're standing on your own two feet.
>>
>>26063313
when your advice for me is "just change the things you don't like" or "just exercise", I find it very hard to believe you've ever been in my shoes

being sad is not the same as being depressed
being lonely is not the same as being alone
>>
>>26062988
>therapist
>psychiatrist
Murica?
Anyway, nobody can help you, only you. Your life is in your hands. Want friends? Do you deserve?
What a gf? Do you deserve her?
Do you have a job?
Are you into any social activities?
Stop going to 4chan and take control of your life, this is a shit hole, if you can't take criticism don't stay here.
>>
>>26063421
>Do you deserve?
no, I'm trash

every aspect of me
>>
>>26062988
Have you tried /hm/ or /lgbt/ yet I think you suffer from a massive case of fagidus and they would be able to point you in the right direction, you say you arent the "man for the job" maybe you need to trap it up? Pink leggings, red lipstick a furry fox tail.butt plug and camwhore out OP
>>
>>26063469
Then what do you expect?
>>
>>26063488
someone equally as trash
>>
>>26063469
See thats the right attitude, you are perfect for a submissive bottom, you need a dom to help you, and getting both holes stretched out is just a bonus
>>
>>26063472
>>26063502
I'm not gay but thank you for the offer senpai
>>
>>26063499
Start on craigs list and realise the only purpose you have is to please cock
>>
>>26063520
I'm trying to plint you in the right direction, give it a try, if you trap out nothing is gay about having a feminine penis
>>
>>26063499
No my friend, it doesn't work like this.
How old are you? Height? Weight? Job/ocupation?
>>
>>26063529
OP don't go to craigs you will get raped
>>
>>26063558
5'11" 170lb
retail
>>
Go to army
>>
>>26063581
You are perfect to be a normie, what did go wrong?
>>
>it feels like there is a physical weight pressing down on my head from all sides
holy shit i have this
>>
>>26063603
I'm glad you're able to ascertain that from the most basic physical description
>>
File: 1447541117404.jpg (63KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447541117404.jpg
63KB, 600x500px
>>26063469
Thats life m8, you ll always be alone
you dont need a normie life to be happy and it looks like that is exactly what you want, but you dont want to do anytjing about it either
>I'm trash
Sounds like you are the one keeping yourself down
Ask yourself, when are you going to get serious about your life? Are you gonna keep pretending you are little kid who needs love and attention to grow in life? That part of your life is gone, Its time to man the fuck up m8, be the man you want to be
>>
>I feel like shit, I'm depressed
Ok what have you tried?
>happy pills
Happy pills are a meme, have you tried therapy
>yes
Did you do what the therapist told you
>no because I know better
Then what have you tried?
>nothing
Ok you can't start by exercising, spending time outside, changing your diet and sleep cycle and find a job and...
>Nome of those things will work
>I know they won't work even tho I never tried them
>you are a normie
>I come here for validation not help how dare you invade my personal safe space?
>there is no cure for depression, none at all none of your experiences or knowledge counts because I'm the depressed person and you are not
Repeat endlessly everyday
>>
>>26063625
Stop going therapist and psyhiatrist, you're young, well, you're my age, same weight and a bit taller.
>>
>>26063696
>That part of your life is gone
so I'm always going to have an enormous hole in me

>>26063717
I exercise, I eat right, I have a job, I sleep right

nice sperg-out though I'll rate it a 7
>>
>>26063737
why should I stop seeing them I don't have anyone else
>>
>>26063748
You are 19 that's what's wrong with you
Highschool finished and every sense of normalcy in your life fell apart
No, your problems aren't deeper than that you are really that vapid, it happens to everyone even normies
That's why I hate talking with people under 21 you are all the same, you are obsessed with not being the same and it manifests itself equally in all of you
>>
Is it bad that i'm unhappy with my life but don't really feel like doing normie shit like going outside and being sociable?
I've never done that in my whole life, it's not natural for me
>>
>>26063791
Because it's not healthy to you, just do a social activity, like dance, join a team, do volunteer work, use Facebook, tinder or any app to know girls, do anything to meet new people. The doctors do only their job
>>
>>26063824
my problems are not new

I have never belonged anywhere, I have never had friends, all my life I've been terrified of social situations so I can't even force myself to try
>>
>>26063872
I'm burning, its it wrong for me to not want to hop in the shower and put the fire out?
I have never showered befor, wlshowering is normie shit
Have you considered that a you are depressed
B not being depressed is normie shit
C you want to not be depressed
Then why the fuck do you tell every normie that gives you advice on how to be like them to gtfo
>>
>>26063907
I literally don't know how to meet people, my entire youth I was so scared of people and failure and rejection so I just hid. now I'm in "the real world" and just as cowardly and retarded. I don't have a facebook I hate taking pictures of myself more than anything, tinder is a joke I'm fucking hideous, meeting new people is one of the mst terrifying things I can think of. there's so many nuances and cues and intricacies and I can't deal with any of them. I can't even talk on the phone. I'm a textbook fucking coward. and the only way to fix it is through exposure but exposure causes me literal pain
>>
File: Nietzsche1882.jpg (329KB, 1274x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche1882.jpg
329KB, 1274x1700px
>>26062988
Robotfriend, you need existentialism. The basis of existentialism is the acknowledgement that life is without inherent meaning or purpose, and that the nature of this existence is pain. Once you recognize this essential truth, you become free to discard all of the expectations and value judgements of the world and choose how YOU want to live your life.

By any ordinary measurement, my life is horrible. I grew up in an abusive family and was thrown out on the street at the age of 17. I've been repeatedly homeless over the years. I live with untreatable clinical depression, diabetes, severe and painful eczema, and non-stop chronic pain in my hands and feet from peripheral neuropathy. I am also going slowly blind from a rare condition called Pigmentary Dispersion Syndrome. All the possessions I own in the world fit in a backpack. I have no money, no car, no investments, no insurance, no mortgage, no credit cards, no pets, no plants, and no close friends. I have no family which cares to acknowledge my existence.

Yet despite this, I have found ways to make my life rich and fulfilling. I've never been afraid to take chances, to put myself on the line when it was something I wanted. When other turned away or laughed at me or told me something wasn't possible and I was mentally disturbed for thinking I could, I simply went ahead and did it anyway. I didn't always succeed, but my failures were always just as exciting and fulfilling as my successes.

Robotfriend, every single human being contains the seeds of greatness. So very few people dare to follow their genius wherever it leads that those few who do become regarded as "larger than life." People envy them or hate them or admire them, but no one ignores them. The ability to throw aside all external authority, to dismiss all judgements but your own and pursue your genius despite the opposition of many smaller men is called the Will to Power.
>>
>>26063909
There are 3 or 4 retards like you in every class faggot I was one myself
Does it get better? Yes but you are one dumb motherfucker and a stubborn one too so it's going to take a couple years
Can it be done faster? Yes but it involves doing bunch of stuff you are not comfortable with like listen to your therapist
I was on therapy almost my whole life and just started to listen to it two years ago and now I'm beating myself over how stupid I was
>>
>>26063748
>I'm always going to have an enormous hole in me
Yep, thats exactly what life is about, getting over obstacles, working for what you want to achieve, you NEED goals, you sound like you dont even know what you want
Listen m8 noone really knows how to live, but feeling sorry for yourself wont take you anywhere
Im sorry i have to tell you this, but for people like us. We either man up or an hero, desu you are being a little fag senpai no offense, as a 19 year old Man. You cant allow yourself to behave like a 15 year old girl
>>
>>26064058
this is extremely frustrating

do you see why?

you're not SAYING ANYTHING

you're just saying "man up" over and over and over and over again what does that do
>>
>>26064015
You don't enter the real world until you have your own children or your parents die or you turn 30
You sure as hell did not enter the real world by having your first job and finishing highschool
>>
Kill yourself.

I'm serious, it's the solution to all the pain you feel.
>>
>>26064098
Why does anyone have children when they know life is mostly suffering? Makes zero fucking sense
>>
>>26064162
Why does someone think they know everything about the world when they
Are
Fucking
Years
Ols
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (126KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
126KB, 384x480px
>>26064098
Robotfriend, you need to stop whining. The Universe owes you nothing. You received exactly what every other person got: one life. You are free to do with this life anything you please. You can pursue material wealth or spiritual strength or physical perfection or intellectual growth. You can choose to climb a mountain or swim the English Channel or paint a picture or learn interpretive dance. The only limit to what you can do is inside YOU. If your life is small and unpleasant, then choose to stop making it so.

Of course, you can also just hang out on 4chan, whine non-stop about what a small person you are, and never challenge your limits. You'll have your due allotment of life, then you'll die and be forgotten, have done nothing with the gift you were given -- and it will have been your choice.

If you are not the person you wish you were, then begin making decisions that the person you wish to be would make. In time, you will then BECOME that person.
>>
>>26063581
You're 19, man. You have a whole life ahead of you. Get the fuck off 4chins and start doing something, ANYTHING, different.
>>
>>26064015
>be me, 16
>beta,never kissed a girl
>went to a bar alone
>started drinking/smoking
>confidence over 9000
>talk to a qt 3.14 outside the bar
>me:"give me a kiss on cheek"
> she was going to kiss then i turned the head
>lisp kiss
>we started to kiss
>7 days later lost verginity to her outside the bar
>fund out she was 14
Now thanks to alcohol and cigarettes I made a lot of friends and had many girls, just don't drink and smoke alone
>>
>>26064189
I'm 28, faggot. I don't know everything about the world, obviously, but I can guarantee that the world would be a better place if no one was born.
>>
>>26064224
you wouldn't say this to someone who is 20 or 21

does something magical happen between then and now? because if I can't fix my irrational fucked up way of thinking and fear of people, nothing will EVER change
>>
>>26064234
You are fucking not
Why are children so retarded?
It's so cringy its actually painful
>>
>>26064250
Yes I would you fucking baby
You are a fucking baby you know that?
A bloo hoo hoo I'm broken
I don't work well
I need fixing
Nobody is fucking going to fix you, you haven't experienced real trauma in your tiny little lifetime you sorry middle class suburban kid
But daddy got drunk
>and mommy didn't love me
Oh my fucking god tell me why do you refuse to grow up so hard? Why? Why do you. Long so hard to your child like mentality? Being an adult is good, its what's you are supposed to be
>>
File: projector.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
projector.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>26064409
I found a picture of you
>>
>>26064409
Simmer down, senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 596x628px
>>26064409
>projecting this hard

Who beat and molested you as a child, anon?
>>
>>26064409
who hurt you? c'mere, lemme kiss your boo boo
>>
>>26064433
Your parents should have never sent you to therapy you know why? Because it made you feel important
You are not important
You are 19
You don't matter at all you are all the same
>>
File: a.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>26064487
>YOUR PROBLEMS AREN'T REEEAAALLL
>MIIIINE AAAAARRREEE
>>
>>26064433
>>26064440
>>26064483
And here we got the fucking cavalcade of 14 year olds ready to look for their kecks
You will all be just like him in 4 years shitting up every place both online and irl with your faggotry
When will Mexicans finally outbreed white people so they can fill the world with Spanish speaking. Children and I can have a baby free internet
>>
>>26064550
So you're a mad, edgy, projecting spic

Good to know. I can't wait until Trump deports you.
>>
>>26064529
I have no problems, well I do but I don't dwell on them
I'm a motherfucking adult I get things done
>>
>>26064250
If you were really that frustrated with your situation, you would do shit to change it. Life, at least for me, is just a disappointing meme. Shitty enough to feel bad about, but not bad enough to work to change it. Just grind it out, it'll be over before you know it anyways :)
>>
>>26064550
you need therapy more than I do, jeez louise

want me to refer you to my guy? he's very nice
>>
>>26064581
>I get things done
"Things" = having a bitchfit on 4chan?
>>
>>26064588
I'm just so fucking sick and tired of you
Whenever I go there is. Children being faggots everywhere
You will understand when you stop being a baby child who barely climbed out of his mother utherus someday
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>26062988
>it feels like there is a physical weight pressing down on my head from all sides

Try working instead of bullshiting. See how that works out for you.
>>
>>26064645
how old are you, hun? I'd love to know
>>
>>26064676
Yep. The hugbox that was r9k is gone. Normie9k tells you like it is.
>>
>>26064743
"tells you like it is"

lol

just be yourself senpai, just make a change if you wanna
>>
File: 111.gif (49KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
49KB, 356x200px
>>26064771
Yeah, that's nowhere near as realistic, as an imaginary physical weight pressing down on your cranium.
>>
You crossed paths with somebody/something real bad. They probably hexed you
>>
>>26064855
I'm sorry you took offense to that observation

I can retract it if it'd make you feel better
>>
Have confidence in yourself man, let me tell you a story:

There was a teacher who raised 20 dollars in one hand and asked the class who wanted it. Everyone raised their hands.

Then, the teacher proceeded to crease the 20 dollar note, then asked again "Who wants it?". Everyone raised the hands.

Then, he proceed to throw it down, piss on it, cum, fart and shit on it, all while cursing it and blaming US capitalism.

Then he raised it again and asked, who wants it now? Everyone raised their hands.

He concluded with saying, "see kids, moral of the story here is that no matter how bad you are trashed in life, your value remains the same"

have confidence in yourself bro :)
>>
>>26064877
Yeah, it's probably voodoo.

(that's as practical and relevant as anything your fake ass therapist is going to tell you)
>>
>>26064879
Please. A retraction would be a nice gesture.
>>
>>26064900
Dont worry Minecraft and online strangers will raise little Timmy
Why couldn't your mother stick you in choir or something? How about
The little leagues you. Could bat right?
Ask for a god dam bicicle for your birthday and learn to wheely
Anything but bothering me
>>
>>26063376
Shut the fuck up, seriously, shut up.

You are not some fucking special snowflake. You are just another BITCH putting himself in the victim mindset, just so you have an excuse to not improve yourself. Stop balimg your parents, teachers or the universe for your fuckups, instead embrace fucking responsibility over your life and hold yourself accountable for ALL of your mistakes.

No one is at fault but you
>wah stop reinforcing all my negative beliefs
Shupt up you self-pittying piece of pathetic misery. Stop wallowing in self-pitty, telling yourself how special you are, how you are such a victim of circumstances, poor you.

Yeah no, you can improve yourself, its just your own will. But you don't even want to improve, because you got pretty comfy in your little depression bubble.

You aren't depressed. You want to be depressed. Your brain isn't broken, you just fucking suck and your attitude suck and you like complaining and doing nothing
>>
>>26064900
>"see kids, moral of the story here is that no matter how bad you are trashed in life, your value remains the same"

This is absolutely retarded advice. wtf.
>>
>>26065035
please direct your attention to:
>>26064433

honestly

don't hurt yourself
>>
>>26064030
Existentialism made me more depressed I just stopped believing in everything and now just float in a void
Shit sucks man don't study philosophy if you're actually depressed and intelligent
>>
>>26065035
Normie9k in action! This is 100% correct.
>>
>>26065035
Not op, but bro this is fucking terrible advice. This isn't how you speak to a severely depressed person you fucking retarded faggot, you're just going to make it worse. People this depressed don't get motivated by people being hard on them, this shit only works on normies. Maybe if you knew anything about sociology or psychology you wouldn't be acting like such a tryhard faggot.
>>
>>26064581
Do you hate ur job or something?? There's no true definition of an adult unless you're a jew
>>
>>26065106
Don't bother. Lots of people think depression isn't real. No perspective.
>>
>>26065072
>I just stopped believing in everything and now just float in a void
That's *good*. That's the first step. Once you've stepped off the ledge into the void, you need to start swimming for the other side -- and there IS another side. Having successfully thrown off the shackles of conformity and conventional morality, you need to then begin constructing an internalized moral code to guide you and give you purpose.

You've done the first half, now finish with the second half of the job.
>>
>>26064900
Thanks bro That actually made me feel a lot better
>>
>>26065134

It really does sicken me because I know what it feels like to be super depressed. I'm not as depressed as I was before but still, trying to tell a depressed person to just man up is like trying to teach your cat to play fetch, it's just most likely a lost cause. I wish that there was some sort of depression simulator normies could experience, where it sucks the serotonin and dopamine out of your brain so you can truly know what it feels like to just be a useless sack of meat. People with clinical or severe depression need to be coddled in a hug box honestly, they need the extra kindness to help them generate positive thoughts and happy chemicals.
>>
>>26065063
Yea, except I've been exactly there where you are so I know what I am talking about.

Except EVERYONE was in your position in life, the one way or the other. Everyone.

You are not special in any way. You are just a kid who looks for excuses to not do shit and justify your misery, all while complaining how bad you have it. Truth be told, you are just deluding yourself.

If you want to put in some work and effort I will help you to stop being the same whiny bitch that I was not that long ago. Thats what I can offer you.

You have two choices:
A) Accept that lifes a bitch and hustle to improve yourself. Crawl through the shit until you reach a point where you are happy.

B) Keep exactly where you are because you are too lazy to put in the work. But then you lose all and any right to complain because you CHOSE to remain in your own shit

I will help you if you are willing to put in the effort an wont waste my time, although I am 99% sure you would do fuck all
>>
>>26065164
Woah I guess I'll look into that I never really got past reading Kierkegaard and crying
>>
>>26065106
>you're just going to make it worse

Depression is not a real disease. Therefore, there are no degrees of it. It's a behavior pattern. That's it.
>>
>>26065214
I'm super open to help but you kinda seem like a fucking asshole, that's the impression your posts give at least
>>
>>26065207
How about you go back to wizzardchan you maladaptive piece of shit?
>>
>>26065222
Beyond Good and Evil is a good place to start.

http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Nietzsche-Beyond-Good-and-Evil.pdf
>>
File: 1437761834296.png (126KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437761834296.png
126KB, 469x500px
>>26062988
Your therapist is right. Let me elaborate.

The information you consume, is what is being processed by your mind and it also forms and molds the mind. Also the thoughts that you choose to entertain in your mind is what forms your mind. Your mind is continuous and ever-changing.

If you choose to obsess over negative thoughts, you become negative, sad and you just dive in the vicious circle.

So you need to consciously choose what information and what thoughts you put in your mind.

An easy way is to think positively about people you see outside, or even on the pictures. Entertaining a positive thought about their appearance, or even a prayer to creator that you wish them well should be enough positivity that you could initially foster in yourself.

Pills are not necessary, pills are a cop-out, of course assuming you are a regular guy who has fallen into the swamp of sadness, hopelessness, negative thought and all other symptoms of depression.

Talk at least to your parents, ask them how has their day been, you can buy a board game and ask them to try playing it together.

Finding friends is not trivial.

Exercise is necessary for sad and lonely people so they are not completely bored and inactive.

If you have a bad habit of using porn and fapping as a way to numb yourself from all the bad feelings, you could do nofap to stop draining yourself of energy.

If you feel like there are not enough things to start you up, try cold showers, when the brain is bombarded with messages from coldness receptors that it is cold, that is one thing. The other thing is introducing controlled source of discomfort so your brain can get used to it.

You can fix yourself. Just do it. Play the video of Shia when you are down and discouraged.
>>
>>26065237
Correct.

Depression, not real.
Histrionics, very real.
>>
>>26065106
No, this is exactly how you speek to a little kid who pretends to be a little special snowflake. And you know why? Because those are just excuses. He isn't depressed. He's just being a bitch.

Just look how he types here
>>26065134
>Don't bother. Lots of people think depression isn't real. No perspective.

You are just reinforcing his little victim complex, telling him that it's alright to be a BITCH, throwing a fucking pity party for him.

Truth is, thats exactly what he wants to hear, so he can continue to fucking wallow in his misery and tell himself that he is so special and misunderstood.

Bro, he is literally just another normal kid who likes to put the blame for his fuck-ups on other people. Because this is the easy thing to do. Instead of working and improving, it is way easier to just tell yourself that you are hopelessly depressed, and there you have your excuse to not do shit.

Depressed people exist. But he is not depressed. He is a bitch and hes responsible for his life.
>>
Ok will all of the people here shit talking depression, please give me a nice analysis of how fucking cool you are and all your life accomplishments. I'm waiting.
>>
>>26065214
Can you shut the fuck up you're not everyone stop acting like you're omnitient. Every one of your posts talks about your life or being older or whatever bullshit you use to feel reassured is some absolute truth. It's really not and your posts are written like a retard so I'm assuming your normie autism was triggered. You're not a man you're a cog in society's machine. real men build log cabins and kill their fathers. You wageslave for crumbs like a filthy peasant with a smile and then act like you can understand despair. Some people are too intelligent or jaded to "just b urself" which is all ur advice is
>>
>>26065280
Thanks I'll look into it and see if it helps
>>
>>26065276
What implied that I can't adapt? Maybe you fucking faggots are the ones that can't adapt your advice tactics "hurrr durr look at me I'm a man I'm not no pussy no sir I have no emotions I'm a big strong man just get over it XD ECKSSSSSSSS fucking DEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>26062988
Then kill yourself and live stream it so I have something to cum to
>>
>>26065385
I've been waiting all thread for this post
>>
Op, you need to clear your mind of bullshit and focus on doing something. Could be by small things, but you have to at least slowly but steadly cut out your own way onto something.

Don't allow yourself to be consumed by the agony of what you CA'NT do, or at least think you cannot or not deal up with.

I recommend meditation, it's really good at making you give less of a fuck about shit and make you chill.

Good luck and be not necessarily strong, but steady in whatever you do.
>>
>>26065335
Jesus Christ did yourother refuse to buy you candy?
Did she make you miss pokemon?
Did she not let you stay awake past 9
Grow the fuck up
>>
>>26065360
Grow the fuck up. You sound like a manipulative child, crying so he can get a cookie or something.
>>
>>26065245
I'm trying to give you the virtual bitchslap that you need to wake up from your own delusion and see the situation for what it really is.

I am pretty sure you indeed actually belief that you are the victim, and how everythings unfair. Look, I know this feeling, I've been there hardcore, but this is simply A) not ture and B) won't advance you in any way.

I'm trying to put things into perspective for you. You are young, its perfectly to normal to be where you are, but you need to see the things for what they are.

Everythings going to be alright. But only YOU can make it alright. Don't subscribe to external factors and circumstances, you need to actively become the forger of your fate.

If you want help, I will offer you advice from my own experience. But you need to accept that a true and deep transformation will take months, and will require a lot of hard work, going through pain and embracing responsibility, as well as 100% willpower.

Are you willing to?
>>
>>26065409
holy shit bro, we wrote almost the same thing at the same time. ( No.26065416 )
>>
>>26065360
Come on reeeee you little froggy
Reeeee you little piece of shit
You know you want to
>>
>>26065409
No dude my dad beat the shit out of me while mommy screamed at me for not doing my home work... Upper class white suburbia can be shitty too
>>
>>26065421
again, I'm super willing but not from you, lol
>>
>>26065335
Yea, in fact you are just triggered because you find your own bullshit being pointed out by me. What I talk about is not only about my life, but about the life and experiences of most people.

What I tell here, are simply truths of life that people like you refuse to accept.

>real men build log cabins and kill their fathers
Real men take responsibility for their life and stop whining and complaining, being pushed around like a little leaf in the wind.
>>
>>26065448
I went through the same shit. The exact same shit most kids do it doesn't make you special, it doesn't make you feel it doesn't grant you simpathy and it doesn't mean anything
Now put those big boy pants and start changing
>>
>>26065329
I live in a decent house, got a gf and no debt. Make good money and I'm not a depressed frog.
>Shit is so cash
>>
>>26065035
>tfw put more effort into my life then most normies
>fucksticks like this who've had everything handed to them from the start berate robots and convince themselves they are better people
why don't you just go to fucking uganda and fuck with them mr. virtue?
>>
>>26065457
Then go and read some books about self improvement or whatever. Just stop being a bitch.
>>
>>26065416
I'm not crying about anything, I'm just making fun of how autistic you normies are lol. I bet I can out lift you faggots anyway. Your gf probably thinks I'm more attractive than you anyway come at me
>>
>>26065472
Make you deep not feel fuck autocorrect
>>
>>26065467
No you don't know any absolute truths and you're just brainwashed into happiness... It might work for you but it's sure as hell not true for everyone a lot of people haven't even come to terms with their own death.. Most people don't have the luxury of time to figure shit out and you just have a little system. I'm just saying don't treat as infallible because it's not
>>
>>26065495
>>fucksticks like this who've had everything handed to them from the start
Quite the opposite. Actually, if you want to go for a round of depression olympics, I am pretty sure I had it worse than 80% of the robots on here.

But thats not the point. Because it doesnt matter how bad you have it. You just go on and hustle until you improve yourself.
>>
make the purpose of your life to distance yourselfr from your pain and misery, find ways to deal with it, and ideally try to find a way to conquer it

worst case scenario, you live a long life by doing #1, and show other people that they can at least do that, thus laying the groundwork for later people to do #2 and #3

best case scenario, you do #2 or even #3, showing it can be eroded, coped with, or even beaten

life's a real fucker to some people, and a lot of people aren't smart or articulate enough like you even to put the problem into intelligible terms. do it for them.
>>
>>26065496
should have said "read books" like a dozen angry ranting posts ago instead of wasting your time
>>
>>26065316
>You are just reinforcing his little victim complex
>the world is a just and fair place
kek please, you must really have a sheltered and pampered life
>>
>>26063007
Well memed
>>
>>26065523
You are not an adult, you don't behave like an adult. Every adult is laughing at you, go back to wizzardchan with the rest of the man babys
>>
>>26065472
You spelled sympathy wrong indicating your lack of education and your post betrays a serious lack of empathy... That's fine I don't feel special and I sure as shit don't want your pity... I'm just explaining to you why I may be depressed. And no most kids don't get their bones broken by their parents and then have them pay for their college. It's a strange feel
>>
>>26065473
The only thing I don't have out of that list is a gf but everything else I do have.
>>
>>26065035
>>26063007
>>26063092
And this is why normies are secretly terrible people

I hope you get cancer
>>
>>26065561
Dude I'm 22 years old I'm successful in college I'm in a fraternity and I've prolly fucked more girls than you... I'm just not an idiot like you I'm observant of the world and our situation as humans
>>
>>26065567
>assigning meaning to typos

you are a child
>>
>>26065572
Well gf is a big part of being a man so.....Also, you have something I don't. Depression
>>
>>26065567
I'm not reading this retarded post. I'm fucking bilingual that's right I know my natal language plus yours you little ignorant shit
>>
>>26065583
this
>somalians need to stop their victim complex, get a job, go to uni, start small like i did, you see the problem Is you dont have enough tough love and redpill in your life buddy, I'm just trying to help :)
>>
a lot of people will suggest various ways to improve yourself etc.
but there is a better way.
forget about yourself.
get outside of yourself.
focus on someone else or animals.
don't have to be a saint, just change the object of attention.
>>
>>26065600
Really? I didn't know you needed a gf to be a man. So by your logic, gay men aren't really men? I didn't know you needed a gf to have friends, have fun, have a job, go to school, do anything noteworthy, start a company, make an invention. I didn't know you needed a gf to get laid.

Lol normies are a fucking absolute joke.
>>
File: 1453850324761.gif (911KB, 422x585px) Image search: [Google]
1453850324761.gif
911KB, 422x585px
>/r9k/ says I'm a pussy with a meme disease

It's true it's a meme decease in the sense that normalfags pretend to have it and "suffer" to be interesting. It doesn't mean it's not true for you.

Also, /fit/ advices are legit, sports is the best anti-depressant, you don't have to lift, just run or hike a mountain. Try reading good literature too.
>>
File: 1441749898347.png (49KB, 190x182px) Image search: [Google]
1441749898347.png
49KB, 190x182px
ITT: people who have never experienced clinical depression vs. people who have.

And both groups are fucking insufferable.
>>
>>26065599
>>26065608
I love when idiots resort to name calling and boasting when they can't refute what I say
>>
>>26065523
>No you don't know any absolute truths and you're just brainwashed into happiness

Happiness comes from internal fulfillment. It comes from self-esteem. From pursuing your passions in life. From constant self-improvement. From giving output into the world, using your faculties to contribute. being expresse and creative, constantly working on yourself and reaping the results of your work. And only then come superficial things.

This is deep and inner happiness, and no one can brainwash you into this. I don't claim to have achieved that state either btw. I just know how life works, and to be quite honest, what I tell here isn't some system or super secret knowledge, its pretty much what every successful person knows either intuitively or consciously. But it is timeless wisdom that applies to every single generation and every human.

The fact that you know nothing about just tells me how inexperienced you are

>a lot of people haven't even come to terms with their own death..
And how is this an excuse? How does that hold you back in ANY way? Explain.

I bet most of successful people in the world arent completly cool with death either.
>>
File: 12 - Nice Try Kid.png (16KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12 - Nice Try Kid.png
16KB, 700x700px
>>26065316

Troll level: over nine thousand
>>
File: egg.jpg (103KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
103KB, 521x533px
>>26065650
>Also, /fit/ advices are legit, sports is the best anti-depressant, you don't have to lift, just run or hike a mountain. Try reading good literature too.
Bullshit, I've been lifting for 5 years and it only makes me tired and more muscular.

The more I see this advice, the more I sense it is given solely by unfit people or turbonormies.

Kill yourself
>>
>>26065665
>Happiness comes from internal fulfillment.
That is literally an opinion
>>
>>26065651
>clinical depression

bwhahah.

Throwing 'clinical' in front of it doesn't make it anymore real, you huckster.
>>
>>26065539
>kek please, you must really have a sheltered and pampered life
Quite the opposite.

>>the world is a just and fair place
It is not. Nor did I claim that.

So what now? Th world is unfair and lifes a bitch. Boo fucking hoo, big news. You now have two choices.

A) Accept that life is unfair and that you might have it worse than others. You can't change that, so just accept it, and then hustle through the shit until at some point in the future you have it better.

B) Give up. Life is unfair so give up. Keep sitting in your own shit, never improving, never getting out of it and one day dying in your own shit, deeply regretting everything on your deatbed. But by chosing this option, you lose ALL right to complain, because you chose to be miserable.

Your pick.

>>26065536
Had to get it out though. I also would offer actual help, but he doesnt seem like he is the kind of person to put in the effort, so I would just waste my time even more.

>>26065627
You are not a somalian. You are living a comfortable life in moms basement with most options of life being available.
>>
>>26062988
I feel the same way. I'm not really unhappy, but I'm also far from happy. The worst aspects of my life are being yelled at from superiors, the best are outstandingly funny stuff I read on the internet... and drugs. But drugs make me feel shittier when I come down so I stopped. I just don't see a point of living. I consider suicide often but I don't know if I'll ever do it. I mean, it wouldn't be about stopping the unbearable pain but rather ending the nuisance of existance.
I can't even picture myself as a regular adult. I'm currently in the military but I'll soon have to find a job, spend 2 hours a day driving only to come home tired and get even less sleep due to insomnia. When talking with a psychologist about this I always feel better for a day or two, but after that I fall into the same mindset again. I too tried working out. It was nice, but eventually became boring. Everything is just so neutral with no sign of hope. I can't understand how other people put through this. Actually I can, I'm putting through it right now. But for what end? School was always like 'another year and it will be better'. Military (mandatory) is like 'another week and I'll have less to do'. But working for another 40 years because of my own free will and need to survive?
I wish someone or something would give me joy in life or the balls to end it now.
>>
>>26065747
I don't know how normally intelligent people can deny that depression exists
>>
>>26065781
>You are not a somalian. You are living a comfortable life in moms basement with most options of life being available.

Right? That comparison was so ludicrous, It's barely worth taking the time to refute.
>>
>>26065642
Exactly. Gay men are not real men, now you're getting it. Dumbass.

I was driving at the fact that a gf is important to a man. Whether you have one or not you know this. You have something inside you that drives you to find a mate. Life is just better that way. You don't have a gf so you wouldn't understand
>>
File: Normie.webm (692KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Normie.webm
692KB, 480x270px
>>26065665

> I just know how life works ... it is timeless wisdom that applies to every single generation and every human.

Muh everybody is the same meme. This is normie incarnate. You're more powerful than most normies, and you can carry on an argument with your vast knowledge of canned responses (like those I have heard from so many normies before you), but the fact is, if you think everyone is the same, you don't belong here. You're a NORMIE.
>>
File: 1409884087617.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1409884087617.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>tfw you will never kill people over internet
>>
>>26065789
Because it doesn't. Depression is a behavior pattern. That's it.
>>
>>26065855
And a chemical imbalance
>>
>>26065694
It is not.

Taking in external stimuli will just numb your mind and keep you distracted. External stimuli = movies, video games, a new iPhone, consumer goods, etc. These things are nice and all, but only if you have a balance.

By taking ONLY imput from the world, you are just going to numb yourself. You need to be creative and contribute. You need to be active and achieve internal fulfillment. Then, external stimuli will amplify your happyness even further.

This is not an opinion
>>
>>26065823
Lol Nikola tesla had bitches all over his dick but he died a Virgin because he didn't want them to get in the way of his work. The man was literally insane, his friends were fucking birds that lived in his lab. Modern life would not be possible without his invention of acdc power. "life is better that way". Speak for yourself buddy. I also like how you imply that because I have no gf means I have no desire to get one, and my life is shit. Sounds like you're just trying to reassure yourself that you're happier than everyone else, pal.
>>
>>26065663
>you made a typo that means I'm smarter than you
What's that you are refusing to acknowledge my intellectual remark? That's name calling
>>
>>26065789
I don't see how any normally intelligent person could believe every goofy adolescent with growing pains has a 'disease'.
>>
>>26065870
any other unproven theories you've decided to anoint to fact?
>>
>>26065680
Read a bit please. Exercise and healthy diet are anti-depressant. Exercice IS the best anti depressant. Look for yourself there have been tens of studies proving it.

Like i said, maybe it's the lifting that's tiring, try other stuff like hiking or a light jog. If you go all out everyday no shit you're gonna be tired smegma-eater.
>>
>>26065915
How long must growing pains persist before they're no longer "growing pains"?

And how much of their life must they miss out on before they can finally be normal?
>>
this is the most unnecessarily mean response to a thread i've seen in a good long while
is this whole fucking board on its period or what
>>
>>26065870
I'm not saying depression is not real you little strawman
I'm claiming that its real
I had it
Most people experience it once in their lives
And the cure is to man up and stop being a bitch
Why? Not because making up and not being a bitch is the cure for depression but you are too spoiled and entitled to fix it so you need to fix your attitude first
>>
Just quit your job, get welfare, smoke drink everyday, get medecin from hospital, steal from stores i know you can do it op we werent made to live boring lifes
>>
>>26065987
>I had it
I'm sure :)

When daddy didn't buy me a Mercedes for my 16th birthday I was so depressed for like a whole month! But I powered through!
>>
>>26065781
>So what now?
I do what I do to reach my ideals, I work hard, and do what I am good at. My problem is you. I am not OP, I am not asking for advice, nor am I complaining about my life as it is, I am pointing out that you most likely have no moral authority to berate anybody, just because you have a good life, that don't mean you are a hard worker or you deserve jack shit.
>>
File: purple.png (148KB, 730x1011px) Image search: [Google]
purple.png
148KB, 730x1011px
>>26062988
Sounds like a real problem here, OP. Here's what I suggest.

1) Get a job. An easy one where your tasks vary. This will help to keep your mind occupied.

2) Take a long walk once a day. At least 30 minutes. This will do the same thing, and get you some fresh air and vitamin D.

3) Smoke weed when you get home, and then you need to watch a documentary. This was keep your brain further occupied, but now on learning. The weed will help you from wanting to get up and play vidya or shitpost on here.

Seriously give some of these a shot, OP. I know what I'm talking about. These really will help you out.
>>
>>26065901
Sooo your argument lies on Tesla the Virgin? Dude GTFO with that shit. You need a gf real bad
>>
>>26065789
Because they either never had it or had the meme edition of "Boohoo i didnt get a new pc this year im so sad now :(". As a result they are now telling others to "man up". Such ironic projection.
>>
File: 83% anger.png (198KB, 445x288px) Image search: [Google]
83% anger.png
198KB, 445x288px
>>26064030
>>26064214
My friends.
>>
>>26066017
Bitch
Little whinny bitch
I spent 3 years barely getting out of my bed once or twice a week
I tryed to kill myself
And ended up in the hospital
And I finally started to fight it
And it felt like hell like I wanted to die every second of it
And now I'm cured
But I understand if you are not strong enough and you will rather die or live the rest of your life with kt
>>
>>26065836
>Muh everybody is the same meme.
Alright, lets give it a try.
What makes you different? What is your current excuse for not doing certain things that you know need to be done?

I am not mocking you, I am genuinly asking.

>with your vast knowledge of canned responses
You know why they seem canned? You know why you heard them from so many normies before?

Because its the truth. You realize that these people are normies BECAUSE they follow that advice, right? The reason why the same thing is repeated over and over again, is because IT WORKS and IS TRUE.

And no, it does not "only work for normies". Normies are people like you and me, who simply instincticely know how to do these things. Some of them may have it easier / it comes more natural to them, some of them may have rich parents or other beneficial things, which simply makes it easier for them.

But at the end of the day, the advice is still legit. Robots simply have to hustle more and go through more pain to reach the same things, that normies reach easily.

But thats how life is . unfair. Which ties back to this post:
>>26065781
>>
>>26065914
Read my post and find out you child... I insulted you because you have no empathy or intelligence it wasn't very important to the point I make after but I mean whatever pisses you off is fun for me
>>
>>26066076
>but now I'm cured
Wow! Incredible!

Maybe I should start being a cunt to people online and I'll be cured too.
>>
>>26066078
Daddy pulled on his leg too hard while raping him and it snapped :(
>>
File: bk201.jpg (71KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
bk201.jpg
71KB, 452x710px
>>26066078
Both of you guys are fucking retards.
>>
>>26066076
And how are you doing now? Whats your lifestyle
>>
>>26065984
Nono, just salty normies who think they have the moral highground laying down their enlightenment to us inferior creatures.
>>
>>26066030
Advice 1 & 2 are good

3 is kind of stoner-like/placebo and a depressed person shouldn't "take drugs to feel good" this is how you become an addict. Although OP smoke weed if you want in not there to tell you how to think.

Documentaries is a good advice though as is reading good literature and learning new stuff in general.
>>
>>26066022
>I do what I do to reach my ideals, I work hard, and do what I am good at.
Things, that OP refuses to do, and instead choses to pretend to be a victim as a justification.

>I am pointing out that you most likely have no moral authority to berate anybody, just because you have a good life,
How do you know anything about my life?
What would give me moral authority then?

Mind you, I am not speaking on my own belahf, I am telling things that most people realize because its fucking true. I'm not the inventor of my ideas, I just learned them the hard way, thats all
>>
>>26064900
Worst analogy ever.
>>
>>26066087
At least I'm not a little cripple child taking college money from the man who broke my bones
What would it take for daddy to buy you a car tho?
>>
>>26065818
>>26065781
>You are not a somalian.
you realise there are poor people outside of africa right? You are making the false dichotomy that you are either a starving somalian, or first world middleclass millennial who has all the power to improve his life.
While the Somali analogy is pretty extreme the point is, there are people who were born in way worse situations than you, and your experience while it may have be sufficient for you to reach your end goals, its more
difficult for others. We werent born a clean slate, as equals.
>>
>>26066076
>And now I'm cured
Let me guess, you "manned up" ?

Newsflash: You had same type of depression you are accusing OP of (meme depression)
>>
>>26066158
worked hard brah, kept my eyes on the prize, did some deadlifts, met people, took my vitamins, shit just fell into place :)

I hate this board so much.
>>
>>26066076
Are you going to tell people with schizo to man up?
>>
>>26066158
Wow I hope you are miserable forever
You sure do enjoy being a walking trash bag
And that goes for everyone who replied to me no wonder you love this site so much, people your own age and older don't have an ounce of respect for you
>>
>>26066187
JUST LIFT BREH

JUST TALK TO PEOPLE JOIN A CLUB GO TO A BAR :D

DON'T LET BIG PHARMA JEW YOU :)
>>
>>26066158
that's his whole point, all depression is literally meme depression.
stop being a little bitch
stop jerking off
stop drinking cough syrup
and start lifting
>>
File: 2ac.png (237KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
2ac.png
237KB, 600x679px
>>26066213
Normie is getting toasty.
>>
>>26066187
#bleed for depression #bleed for the robot :(
>>
>>26066213
It was just a joke, bro! Just a joke
>>
>>26066213
>>26066256
Yea dude, chill. It's just a prank.
>>
>>26066187
If they can man up and are a danger for themselves and others they should be locked ul
>>
>>26066226
>that's his whole point, all depression is literally meme depression.
And my point is he is retarded, get it?
>>
>>26066241
Good reply man
>>
>>26066076
>Lol, you have cancer? Just man up and fight it, I had pinkey toe cancer once too and beat it.
Just because you did it doesn't mean every one can. I don't know if you just made that up to prove your point, but if you're serious, have you ever considered that other people aren't as strong as that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
>>
File: image%3A1771.jpg (8KB, 249x178px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A1771.jpg
8KB, 249x178px
And I wondered where you fuckers had fucked off too
>>
>>26066315
>have you ever considered that other people aren't as strong as that
They dont. It would play right into the genetics argument and they wouldn't be able to handle that (just world fallacy)

After all, everyone can just "man up :^)" right?
>>
>>26066147
>How do you know anything about my life?
How do you know anything about OP's life?
>What would give me moral authority then?
Having the same experiences as OP at some point, and finding your way around them, and I don't mean being a loser. I stress this because a lot of normies think that fact that they played wow all day in the basement, doing jack shit
at school somehow makes them a robot. My point is success does not entail hard work, and if you have always been successful like most normies, you're less qualified to give advice
>>
>>26066157
Lets take it to extremes, lets say you got kicked out and have no money left.

Go to a homeless shelter, take two jobs, work the whole day, come home, shower, go to sleep, repeat. After a few months you'll have a good amount of money lined up, will be able to have an appartment and a good job because people will eventually see that you are a diligent worker.
>>
>>26066315
Most people get depression, most people get over it. I didn't have the strength I had to develop it on baby steps
>>
>>26066142
>shouldn't take drugs to feel good

Get a load of this hole puncher. Why are you suggesting this to a broken guy? You know. it may just be his last hope.
>>
>>26066337
If they can't that means they are a risk for themselves and should be locked up and taken care of and surely not using a computer that could harm them
>>
People who enjoy the sober life cant be trusted "albert einstein"
>>
>>26066397
Nice false dichotomy fgt
>>
>>26066384
They estaditically make you more likely to commit suicide
>>
>>26066409
How is it a fallacy tho? Do people with depression not often harm themselves?
>>
>>26066447
I thought you just said depression is a meme?
>>
>>26063007
>>
>>26066458
No I didn't that was the other guy
Now answer me please
>>
>>26066338
>How do you know anything about OP's life?
I don't need to know anything other than what he posted here to see exactly whats going on.

Also, no one is 100% similiar. Everyone has different challenges and obstacles.

Thats the reason why I have been speaking very generally, instead of giving practical advice. I have been trying to point out the right MINDSET, which applies to nearly all situations of distress, except you are indeed some poor somalian or disfigured or you lack some limbs or whatever.

But he is just "depressed", trying to gain some pity on the internet. Just a regular kid. Also given how he has time to write self-pittying comments on the internet, I suppose he also has the possibilities to improve.
>>
>>26066397
Of course I'm a risk for myself. But why should that matter? You aren't the least concerned for my safety, let alone my happiness.
>>
>>26066485
Because there is more between being suicidally depressed and being a turbo normie.
>>
>>26062988
Get a hobby
>HOBBY
>>
>>26066518
No but there are people in your life that are tho
Like if you care :)
But seriously I don't give a shit about your personal case but I think if there is a big chunk of the population at risk of self back they should be liked up until they are fixed
>>
Holy Christ this thread is fucking terrible
>>
>>26066549
What if my hobby is shitposting, fapping and playing boring videogames?
>>
>>26066566
Locked up until they are fixed
>>
>>26066572
And you just made it worse, thanks faggot
>>
>>26066566
>>26066589
How about don't lock anybody up and let them pop themselves in the head if they want to

Nobody gives a shit about the mentally ill until they've got a foot in the grave, and then it's OH NO WE CAN HELP YOU PLEASE DONT END IT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU
>>
>>26066354
For me at least, work and exercise is easy to do because its easy to see objective results, but in most cases a lot of normie advice revolves around things like confidence, instigation, and working on personality.
I personally do things like work, going to uni, and going to the gym because it at the very least gives me the false impression that it will bring me to a gf, but I know deeply that, after seeing all the losers
who have gfs i should already be able to get one, but I cant because of the more subjective elements. If you have a large family, you have a social circle, and you are regularly invited to meet new people, its easy to make
friends, and get girlfriends, but a lot of people dont and are stuck doing menial labour hoping it will bring them somewhere and they are stuck in an endless loop. This is where I disagree with the whole 'hard work' garbage.
It doesn't take hard work to skydive, it takes courage, courage that most normies dont have to succumb to in order to get a gf
>>
>>26066572
Well robots are Terrible people
>>
>>26066354
>After a few months you'll have a shit amount of money lined up, which you will use to buy a shotgun to blow your brains out.
This is how it actually goes. Just look at eggman's youtube.
>>
>>26066384
Unless they are hallucinogenics, drugs only encourage depression. And since you feel shitty normally and drugs make you feel good it is more likely to develop an addiction. I smoke weed almost every day to the point where it is for most people an addiction and i don't want a fellow anon to jump on weed thinking it's a miraculous way out when it isn't. A real solution helps on the long term, man.
>>
>>26066494
Stop with that poor african shit already. Everything that matters is my personal perception of reality. If I had been in Auschwitz, I would probably feel different. But I haven't been and have literally no idea what it would feel like. I only know that what I feel now is pretty shitty compared to my previous experiences. If you call it whiny little bitch syndrome it also won't change a thing except that you feel some kind of superiority on an image board.
I'm not even trying to gain pity, this is more like a support group or even just venting. I haven't gotten more than a few positive reply so far and I've been posting about this since years actually. Still, I have nothing better to do than write it once in a while.
>>
>>26066611
We couldn't live with ourselves if we all
Owed that could we?
Plus is just a couple of years out of a whole life its meaningless
>>
>>26066611
Have fun at work tomorrow, antisocial twat
>>
>>26066680
>everything that matters is me
>me me me
I can't figure out why I have depression
>:(
>>
File: 1441493691801.jpg (182KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1441493691801.jpg
182KB, 816x816px
>>26064030
Fucking hell, you bet I'm cappin this shit
>>
>>26066566
Yeah, I know that people care about me. But what saddens me is that deep down I don't really care that much for them in return.
Also, I don't know when I'll be fixed or even if it's going to happen. I just want to be put out of this misery of pain, uncertainty and whatever else.
>>
>>26066720
>just think about other people bro
>will lfix you right up :^)
I cant reiterate this enough, kill yourself and rid us of your fallacious arguing you dumb cunt
>>
>>26066720
I know I'm a bad person. I hate myself for the person I am and how I'm feeling. I can't just go ahead and change them.
>>
>>26066078

What makes you different?

I don't accept the memes of normie society.

I don't follow the beliefs that normies have, whether political (neither left or right wing) or religious. These are just systems that normies came up with to create "meaning" that just leave you blind to finding your own way in life.

I don't buy into the "everyone should date/reproduce/have sex" meme... Literally this is pleb-tier bodily urges and social pressures trying to lead you into a trap that will cut a huge chunk out of the rest of your life. For some people it will work... But I speak as a virgin here, and I ridicule those who are obsessed with sexuality because it's just a trap that snatches people in their teens and holds them for the rest of their lives in a state of mediocrity.

I don't feel greed for material goods other than those for which I have a need or useful purpose. A good computer and my musical instruments and I'm pretty much set. Constantly buying stuff is why many wageslaves are living paycheck to paycheck instead of saving up their money like a good Jew.

I think society puts too much value on politics, religion, materialistic gain and sex, and these drain the time of the masses. These are the pursuits of normies.

I do some things that drain my time, like posting here, but the fact that there is a small bit of normie in all of us is no more consequential than the fact that we all breathe oxygen. There is an entire gulf of difference ideologically between normies and I.

I also have a long list of accomplishments such as writing a string quartet and having it performed, knowing latin names of animals, starting my own band, knowing many wild edible plants, hunting, fishing, 5 years of karate, writing an opera, making my own language, making a custom linux system and using the terminal ("hacking"), playing guitar, piano, and singing death metal vocals. I could list more, but the point is, I do all of these things and people think I'm weird.
>>
>>26066750
>be psychiatrist
>anon comes complaining about depression
>tell him I'm going to fix him
>give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
And that's what we mean with get help
>>
>>26066783
You are a wizzardchan Harry
And you are going to be sent to a very special place
>>
>>26066783
>People think I'm weird
Wouldhangoutwithyou/10
>>
OP here

this thread didn't really teach me anything
>>
>>26064214
I'd like to keep in touch anon, please contact me at [email protected]
>>
Killing yourself is very easy and doesnt have to hurt

You should embrace death
>>
>>26066949
You will learn the hard way just like your dad had to teach you :(
>>
>>26066949
what have you expected? someone telling you a magical technique that fixes your life?
I too make threads like this all the time, but I don't expect anything anymore. but at least I can write with other people or argue.
>>
>>26067018
>what have you expected
slavfag pls go
>>
>>26067015
my dad didn't teach me anything

I wouldn't be on 4chan if he did
>>
>>26067026
>just be yourself
Being myself doesn't work
>man up and be different
I can't just man up
>then be yourself
It doesn't work....
>>
>>26066868

What are you implying? Also I have a wizzardchan account. I'm one of the main contributors.
>>
>>26067048
Not for lack of trying tho
He should have breaker a couple more fingers
>>
>>26067102
wtf are you talking about though
>>
>>26067064
You don't belong here then, never come back. This isn't and will never will be your echo chamber you aren't welcomed here
>>
>>26062988
Brain too stronk?
>>
>>26067123
You are op right. The same op who said his dad broke one of his bones right?
>>
>>26067157
haha what the fuck

I think someone impersonated me somewhere along the way in this clusterfuck
>>
>>26067184
Kindly suck on a microwave get cancer and die then
Do yourself a fsvour
>>
>>26067209
that's pretty excruciating and slow I'd rather just shoot myself or exit bag or something
>>
Op would it help to have someone to talk to?
>>
>>26067226
I agree #kill all robots
>>
>>26066680
>I haven't gotten more than a few positive reply so far and I've been posting about this since years actually

And yet, you have nothing done in all those years. You just keep whining and complaining because it makes you feel better.

Thats why all your claims to be 100% willing to change is just utter bullshit and empty phrases

Also all your other rambling is utter bullshit. No one cares about your personal perception. If it sucks, go ahead and work for it and change it instead of whining like a bitch. If you don't, still nobod gives a shit.
>>
>>26067135

Who are you to say that? This isn't YOUR echo chamber! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NORMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I wonder if people would have been so feisty if I didn't post my age

that one guy was sperging pretty hard about "dumb kids" in every post
>>
>>26062988
>has a therapist
>has parents
>has Internet
Not saying you still can't feel sad, but maybe you should consider the fact you only feel so bad because all your actual, biological needs are met. If you were starving, you wouldn't be posting on the internet about how hard it is to get food to eat.
>>
>>26067409
"mental stability" is a little more enigmatic and hard to acquire than food

I hate food analogies
>>
>>26066642
See, thats something we can work with on a more practical level.

>I personally do things like work, going to uni, and going to the gym because it at the very least gives me the false impression that it will bring me to a gf
Which is something that certain other people aren't doing. But here's your problem bro: You want it too bad.

You make the mistake, that your life revolves around getting a gf, and this is a certain way for unhappiness. Your mistake is, that you think a gf will make bring you the happyness that you lack right now, although the opposite is true even if it might be hard to believe. The thing is, if your life sucks right now, a girlfriend will only AMPLIFY the issues. On the one hand, because a gf brings a lot of bullshit and issues to the table that you now have to deal with, and on the other hand if your life isn't sorted out, she will pick up on it. This will send you in a cycle of huge insecurity complexes and low-selfesteem, which will make you paranoid about her leaving you and make your life and emotions even more chaotic and volatile. Eventually you become even more needy because insecurities, and eventually she leaves your ass and it sends you into huge despair and depression.

Another mistake is, that you are CHASING that gf too much. You are desperate for it, you are going after it, and this pushes your goal even more away. This does not only apply to girls, its a thing in life in general. The more you chase something, the less youll get it.

Here's what the right approach is:

Build a life where you are happy without a girlfriend, where you are internally fulfilled, and where your happyness and does NOT depend on the presence of another person. The gf should be the the lil cherry on the cake that adds some niceness to it, but the cake should be your life. The cake man.

And once you have build such a life for yourself, you won't even need to chase this stuff anymore, because then you will draw a gf in, instead of chasing.
>>
>>26067454
I feel you. I guess all I'm trying to say is
I'm dying>I'm sad.
>>
>>26065535
Reading through this thread, yours is just about the only reasonable and intelligent comment here.

You know the truth.
>>
>>26066949
I know where you're coming from OP.

Maybe I'm in a slightly better position than you, but I've come to realise over the years that nobody except you can find the solution and fix your problems.

>there's no one that can help me except myself, but I'm not the man for the job
Yeah.

Read books. Try mindfulness and Zen meditation and stuff. It might help you, it might not, but it's good for clearing the mind at any rate.

Sit and think about your life. For hours. Try to discover if you ever had any childhood goals or desires and how you might achieve them.

You have all these things around you hitting you down, it's hard to know what you actually want in life. If you even want anything. Which of the bad things are really bad.

after doing this thought, I at least discovered a goal which I think would make me happy. (Specifically, being able to rent my own apartment and work on a hobby I used to love as a child in peace).

I'm nowhere near to achieving that, however actually knowing there is something that might give me peace is some kind of goal.. something that stops me killing myself.

but yeah, meditation can be an escape and leave you chilled at least. It can give you a respite without actually killing yourself.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.