[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be ugly >start lifting weights >now I'm "that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1421624576815.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1421624576815.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>be ugly
>start lifting weights
>now I'm "that ugly guy that lifts weights"
>>
>doing things to appease the masses
How do you ever expect to enjoy life this way?
>>
>>26062721
ill appease your mass faggot
>>
>>26062721
I don't want to be alone. I want to be normal.
>>
File: beepepe.png (6KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
beepepe.png
6KB, 205x245px
>>26062721
that's an interesting way to say it
>>
>>26062734
That's very rude, you little asshole.

>>26062749
Stop being ugly then. (Meaning it's not going to happen, sorry friend.)
>>
>>26062782
>it's not going to happen
So what's the point of going on? What's the point of continuing to live if my happiness was determined from the moment I was born?
>>
>>26062817
Your happiness was never determined based on how well you fit in. This is your own life, and as such, you can find your own means of experiencing happiness. If you still can't accomplish that, then sure, you may as well give up and jump in front of a train?
>>
>>26062817
>looking for advice after he clearly insulted you in the last two posts

Your problem isn't your looks, your just a pussy. Man the fuck up faggot
>>
>>26062851
No, I think my problem is also my looks.
>>
>>26062851
Stating harsh reality is not an insult, fuckboy.
>>
sounds like an improvement i dont see the problem
>>
>>26062868
>i'm just being real broskie xD
literally kill yourself you stupid faggot
>>26062863
there are thousands and thousands of ugly motherfuckers with gf's
>>
>>26062901
Be my guest and enjoy your delusional reality, friend.
>>
>>26062868
Hey, Doj, I asked you a question in your AMA yesterday but the thread got deleted.

Here it is:
What are your top 5 books, film and albums? What are your hobbies and interests?
>>
>>26062939
Why is this tirpfag still talking to me? You do know your opinion doesn't matter?
>>
>>26062940
I saved it for you, just in case.

>books
1. Les Fleurs du Mal
2. Lovecraft and Poe
3. Metamorphoses
4. The Grand Design
I don't read much.

>films
1. Cloud Atlas
2. REDLINE
3. V for Vendetta
4. Alien
5. I Saw The Devil

>albums
1. Daft Punk - Discovery
2. Feed Me - Feed Me's Big Adventure
3. Tourist - Tourist and Tonight
4. Gigi D'Agostino - L'Amour Toujours
5. Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

>hobbies and interests
Programming, nightwalks, collecting trinkets during nightwalks, space and astronomy, I'd say videogames but in hindsight I'm only obsessed with Monster Hunter, not videogames in general.

>>26062958
Every person's opinion may be considered. Do not do that.
>>
>>26063006
>Programming,
Which languages?
>collecting trinkets during nightwalks,
Found anything good?
>space and astronomy,
Got a telescope?
>>
>>26063094
>Which languages?
.NET, I'm going to start on Java in a few weeks though.
>Found anything good?
The most interesting thing I found was a large shard of green sea glass.
>Got a telescope?
A shitty one which I haven't used in a long time. Nowadays I just sate my thirst of astronomy with the internet.
>>
>>26063094
>>26063142
get a room, homos
>>
>>26063153
*shuves u* back off........
>>
>>26063142
>>26063006

You have very disappointing taste.
>>
>>26063198
Good thing taste is subjective, then.
>>
>>26063142
>.NET, I'm going to start on Java in a few weeks though.
Self-taught? What kind of programs have you written?
>The most interesting thing I found was a large shard of green sea glass.
Ever thought of using a metal detector? Might find lost rings, or other jewellery
>A shitty one which I haven't used in a long time. Nowadays I just sate my thirst of astronomy with the internet.
I have a cheap, shitty one too.

Do you listen to music on your nightwalks? Have you got any interesting nightwalk stories?
>>
>>26063280
>Self-taught? What kind of programs have you written?
I only self taught Javascript. I'm in trade school where they capitalized on JS, C# and PHP where everyone basically just chooses their favorite language style. Mine ended up being .NET.

I mostly make functional things, basically things that can take a lot of work but are of zero interest to the end user, and only valued by the system/program administrator, like login systems, database management and automation.
>Ever thought of using a metal detector? Might find lost rings, or other jewellery
Yes, but they're very expensive and I don't have that luxury on a student income.
>I have a cheap, shitty one too.
Since when did you have it? I had mine since I was 10 years old or so.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.