[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: autistic stuff you do/used to do >be a child >learn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: Vishal[1].jpg (255KB, 709x699px) Image search: [Google]
Vishal[1].jpg
255KB, 709x699px
ITT: autistic stuff you do/used to do

>be a child
>learn how to read at the age of 4
>read telephone books
>be fascinated with maps
>draw maps of non-existant towns
>be a picky eater
>be fascinated with basketball boxscores
>couldn't tie shoelaces until 12
>>
>>26062263
I used to copy maps of countries out of atlases. I'd draw little info boxes beside them too. Geography was my favourite subject in school when I was young because I always dreamed about travelling.
>>
File: 1452297990999.jpg (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452297990999.jpg
171KB, 700x700px
>>26062435
>used to dream about travelling
>used to dream about doing fun stuff
>used to have goals
>used to have motivation

now I just sit in my room getting drunk
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 700x990px
Got sad when one foot didn't step on as many things as the other, because i thought they'd feel left out
>>
>begin writing at 3
>refuse to speak for extended periods of time
>rich internal world
>difficult time engaging in play with kids my age
>>
File: 1_0005_Layer3.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1_0005_Layer3.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>Be year 3-6 (juniors school, 7years old to 10)
>used to be incredibly creative
>in our school we has really old toilers with the header tanks and piping visible on the back walls
>ever time i went to the bathroom i used to make little toilet paper men from the toilet paper and toilet water
>make loads of them every tikme i went and almost had a village of them that i used to play with behind the toilet bowl
>when one went green and mouldy i used to hold a funeral for it and flush it down the toilet

Was this only me that used to do this or did others do stuff like this too?

>pretty sure im an undiagnosed autistic
>>
>being a kid is autistic

My little sister is in the living room watching women opening kinder eggs on Youtube. She's 5. That's normal child behaviour, not autism. When I was a kid I obsessed with the ocean, the Titanic, boats and sea creatures, to the point where I had the wallpaper and carpet of my room all blue. Was that autism? No. Its just small humans with small brains doing stupid shit.
>>
>>26063865
Why do you think that's how you turned out? Getting drunk is socially acceptable to normies but all those things you used to do and think about and made you happy, they told you it was childish and autistic and you'd never amount to anything. It's a vicious cycle that they locked you into.
>>
>>26063865
God damn do I feel you. I used to constantly fantasize about the future, how I'd travel and make friends all over the world. Now all I look forward to now is my next few days off so I can smoke some meth.
>>
>>26064036
Same. Just felt unbalanced. Still sometimes do it out of habit.
>>
>wear hood up whilst in school
>when walking through a crowd I'd place my hand on the other persons shoulder and psuh slightly like altair
I didn't do it THAT much, only like in elementary school.
>unironically wear fingerless gloves
Because I cycle and they are utilitarian
>unironically worship school/mass shooters
>>
>>26065580
>in elementary school
>like altair
GET OUT
>>
I used to do something extremely weird, I hope I'm not the only one. I would watch a shit ton of cartoons when I was younger. So much that I would actually remember episodes in my head and some would replay in my head. I would be staring at a wall and laugh my ass off.
>>
File: 1452650941762.jpg (40KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452650941762.jpg
40KB, 1008x720px
>>26062263
my childhood autism traits:
>Refused to be around any other children
>spent all of my free time from 3 on reading, building with legos and playing on a computer
>when I was given toys I would organize them neatly, and than go back to reading/playing on a computer/building with legos
>my parents gave me some sort of math book for kids and ever since then I did math for fun
>nearly never slept, intense night terrors and hallucinations, could only fall asleep if the light was on and I was listening to music
>autism gait
>sensory overload type of things
>no empathy
>clumsy as hell
>expressed nearly no emotions, I don't recall ever throwing any sort of temper tantrum (I'm not sure if this is an autistic trait)

my parents refused to believe I was an autismo, so they never had someone check
None of my shrinks so far have thought I was an autist, so I guess there's that
>>
>>26065675
Plenty of people have memories, anon.
>>
>>26062263
>be a child
>learn how to read at the age of 4
>read telephone books
>be fascinated with maps
>be a picky eater
ME
>>
>>26065250
You are an actual Autist
>>
>>26067315

Its not autism. Kids display autistic behaviour because they're brains are designed to to test and find everything out about the world. Their entire lives revolve around learning. That's why they constantly ask questions, try things like swearing to find out how far their parents are willing to tolerate it and fiddle with physical objects all the time. To me the sea represented something no-one knew about. That's why I was obsessed with it. I wanted to be a "sea explorer" when I was a kid.
>>
File: key-12.jpg (42KB, 758x273px) Image search: [Google]
key-12.jpg
42KB, 758x273px
>>26062263
Collect keys. I have no idea why. I just really, really liked keys and was fascinated by their shapes. I guess I imagined I could sneak into locked buildings if I had enough different keys. So I stole them whenever I could, and asked grownups to give me ones they didn't need anymore. My uncle used to give me a lot of keys, but he died when I was 10, and my key obsession with him.
>>
>>26064036
MUST NOT STEP ON THE CREASES IN THE SIDEWALK
>>
> ve me age 6
> cant read or write for shit, parents worried
> find cat in the hat books
> read them all fluently
>>
>>26062263
>refused to wear anything but pajamas until i was 10
>didnt learn how to read until i was 8
>>
File: heh.jpg (109KB, 1039x1004px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
109KB, 1039x1004px
>>26065580
did you have a robotics class? if so i sat next to you you allways wore that ezio assasin jacket
>>
>>26067631
My thing was that I HAD to step on the creases, one step on the crease and the next step in the middle.
>>
>>26067884
Never more than two steps between two creases

God I must have looked so autistic walking on the sidewalk, stretching my legs not to step on the creases
>>
File: 1443884141633.jpg (28KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443884141633.jpg
28KB, 480x640px
>>26067753
>reading cat in the hat books
>at 6

I'm calling mensa and nasa right now, holy shit
>>
>>26067401
It's things you cring over, that would be considered autistic at the age that they are now.

Are you new to the Internet?
>>
>>26068042
We all know it's not actual autism, but looking back at it's like "Damn, that was really autistic."
>>
>be on bus
>time to get off
>women blocking me from getting off
>say "sorry" instead of "excuse me"
>shove past her with my book bag hitting her face
>>
>>26062263
legit sperg here at the time of my diagnosis anyways. now i'm just an autist

i still can't tie my shoes and i'm a grown ass man
>>
>>26062263

I did all of those things except have trouble with shoelaces

Am I autistic?
>>
File: 1453461175084.jpg (350KB, 1376x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453461175084.jpg
350KB, 1376x800px
>Be me
>at10-15ish
>Always imagined my poo logs were transport ships
>for small soldiers
>every time I was taking a shit I imagined all the voices of command telling the soldiers where to go
>imagined it like it leaving like a giant ship going to war
>Every time I took a shit I was sending more soldiers to fight a war in the sewers
>One day in my mind I sent the last Poo Log Transport ship.
>The war was won.
>I put my hands in the air
>I wish I was joking right now
>>
>>26062263

>be a child
>be fascinated with maps
>be a picky eater
>couldn't tie shoelaces until 12

My twin?
>>
>>26065250
>kindled eggs

Fucking non americans gtfo my board reeeee
>>
>>26068289

Freedom 101: A kinder egg must never pass a childs lips.
>>
I used to really like trains as a kid. I kind of still do, but I stopped learning about them forever ago.
>>
>>26068203
welp. That's pretty autistic alright
>>
im 21, cant tie my shoelaces
>10 years old, playing alone at the world of anon, a world full of me's
>at 10 i started to walk around the house listening music and dreaming, still doing it when im alone, most of the time obviously
cant remember more, theres a lot of things
uh, i forget
>dont know how to swim, (my fucking city is full of beaches
living in south america really sucks,
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.