[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start at new school >first week is bonding/learning to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Yp1Ini9.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yp1Ini9.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>start at new school
>first week is bonding/learning to know each other type of thing
>get paired up with a fat girl
>have to write a half a page about her and present to class
>she has to do the same about me
>she goes first
>within 1 minute she tells me how she got sexually abused as a kid by her family
>all these really personal details and traumas

GOD DAMMIT WHY ARE WOMEN SO FUCKING INSANE
>>
File: 1414285897292.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1414285897292.png
10KB, 645x773px
>have to write a page about someone else and read it
This doesn't actually happen at college right?
>>
>>26062039
more than you'd think

at the end of the year you will ave written that shit about each of your classmates
>>
>in random class, picking groups of 3 for project today
>normally a qt with no friends sits next to me
>figure I can ask her to be in my group
>she doesn't show up
>panic, no idea who to ask now
>a couple groups of two are looking for a third member
>out of nowhere two average looking girls turn and ask "do you wanna be in our group"
>try to play it cool but end up being beta saying "yeah, sure"
Does this mean I get to be Chad now? It at least means I don't look too creepy, right?
>>
>>26062448
How is saying 'yeah sure' beta? Seems like a prettt neutral response.
Either way you're obviously somewhat handsome if you're getting those types of offers. If you were ugly, they wouldn't ask you to be in their group.
>>
>>26062501
I think he was aiming for something like "I would be delighted to, my fair maiden"
>>
>>26062501
I just feel like the way I said it was beta, idk maybe the /r9k/ memes are just really getting to me
>>
>>26061968
was it uni or community college?
>>
>>26061968
>fat girl making up stories for attention
lmao
>>
>>26062039
Its going to happen in my class at some point. Fucking speech...
>>
>>26062754
>community college

>>26062784
she looked like someone that got fucked as a child tho, morbidly obese by 22 and has two kids
>>
>>26062820
Makes sense, there are a lot of weirdos in community college. I thought community college was going to be filled with lazy stoners, but everyone is "that kid".
>>
>>26062884
worst thing is the constant throw togethers and parties they keep invidint everyone to.

>dont ever go
>everyone gets on my ass for not hanging out wiht them
>fuck it go to one
>it ends in DUDE WEED LMAO
>weird kid ends up crying and telling how his stepdad almost killed him
>some slut grabs me by the dick
>went straight home after that because it was too weird for me
>>
>>26062707
get out of here, i have faith in you anon
>>
>>26062884
its asif the stacys and chads in my class feel the need to invite betas so they can show off and make everyone else feel like shit
>>
>>26062039

I go to community college at night. A couple of classes had a brief introduction thing where they go around the room and you just say what your name is, what your major is, simple shit like that. I don't mind it, but I know that some people get anxious with shit like that.

In the one required communications class I took, we had to do something like OP described. That particular course had group work every class, and unfortunately for you, COM101 is a requirement in most places.

In general though, night classes aren't so bad because everyone tends to be a little older (early-mid 20s mostly, with a few people in their 30s and 40s, I'm 24 myself), so no one has that high school mentality. No one will even remember what you say on the first day of class, because honestly no one gives a shit.

There's also less and less of that kind of stuff once you get past the basic 101 courses and basic humanities requirements.

That's community college though, maybe university is different.
>>
>>26063240
>No one will even remember what you say on the first day of class, because honestly no one gives a shit.
For the most part, this is true. But I'm weird and I frequently think about these things. I remember people's introductions from several semesters ago. My favorite was:
>professor: what's your favorite place in the state?
>awkward asian girl: I don't go outside much
>class laughs
>asian girl immediately drops the class and never comes back
I laughed at her but I felt bad too because I could tell her anxiety was bad and it made her say a very stupid thing. My introduction was bad, but hers was so much worse that I think everyone forgot about mine.
>>
>>26063363
And they say girls can't be robots.
>>
>>26063377
I'm 95% sure she goes on 4chan. She was wearing an anime shirt that was 2 sizes too big for her and looked like she hadn't brushed her hair in weeks.
>>
>>26063363
This is sad, I could picture myself doing this. Was she at least a qt?
>>
>>26062966
checked freindo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.