[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women find intelligence "creepy"? Is it because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: freak.jpg (44KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
freak.jpg
44KB, 480x640px
Why do women find intelligence "creepy"? Is it because of all that rap music?
>>
>>26061321

Women don't like it when you can figure them out. They want a man who they think won't be able to find out if they're cheating on them. You have to play dumb.
>>
>>26061321
Its because you're not socially intelligent, women dig men who can read a crowd well.
>>
>>26061321
Is that nick from /k/?
>>
Self proclaimed intellectuals are huge red flags. Men perceived as intelligent by women are also usually perceived as being emotionally unavailable.

It's a lose-lose attribute.
>>
>>26061321
what women find intelligence creepy? or are you someFedor Fedorovich who tried to get women by funny fedora tricks nad quoting Dawkins?
>>
Be modest about your so called "intelligence" and girls will find it hot as fuck.
>>
>>26061321
>>26061355
>>26061480
Actual autists

>>26061392
>>26061502
>>26061539
This

They don't find it creepy. They find autists creepy. Women want men who are intelligent, along with every other attractive trait, not some splurg who identity is based around being "intelligent".

Defining yourself as intelligent and nothing is unattractive because women, along with every other non autist, knows that if you actually are intelligent you wouldn't identify with that. That's just who you are, no need to bring it up.
>>
File: MrAdultsWildRide.png (158KB, 896x311px) Image search: [Google]
MrAdultsWildRide.png
158KB, 896x311px
>>26061539
This is how I try to play it. I'm no smarter than the next guy, just more analytical and thoughtful. I thirst for knowledge but I'm still an ignoramus. Apparently if you don't speak unless you have something of value to say you must be some sort of genius. I don't get it.

>>26061480
I never claimed to be an intellectual or to be intelligent, people keep pointing out those traits in me. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>26061539
Have you ever met a modest chad? fucking retard
>>
>>26061639
This. If I'm curious about something I look it up and read about it. Apparently this is enough to classify you as a brainiac nowadays.

It's like information not coming from social media is forbidden knowledge or something.
>>
>>26061539
>chad
>modest
u fucking wot?
>>
File: 1439834288379.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1439834288379.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>26061321
No clue.
>go on a date with a younger chick
>everything is going well, she seems pretty into me, we're flirting and such
>we're waiting for the check
>asks me what I want to do for a living etc.
>tell her I want to be a biochemist or entomologist but it's hard for me to decide because I love everything science
>she says "lol ew I hate science lol xD"
>ask her why she "hates science"
>"idk it just seems useless to me, it's kinda pointless"
>this bitch spends almost all day on her phone
>ask if she knows that the reason she has that smartphone is the result of science's continuing advancement for over a century to get to its current iteration
>she looks like she's never thought about this in her life, says "I guess lol"
>change the subject because I don't want to get angry, still kind of want to get laid
>we get in my car, as I'm heading home I keep thinking about it and realize I can't fuck her because this is going to piss me off all night
>just drop her off at her house, she seems upset that I did this
>later texts me asking if she upset me or something
Fuck I can't even do this shit, just fuck women I can't interact with them they piss me off too much.
>>
If you're over 25 years old and still a virgin there's no hope. People think the world is a perfect and fair place so if you're 25 years old and never had a girlfriend they assume it must be your fault. You're some kind of creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer. It's so inaccurate no one cares though. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. They tell you go kill yourself no one will cry or miss you you probably won't even get an obituary.

You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick.
>>
>>26061691
You can't go around claiming to be better than anyone else, that breeds resentment and leads them to look for flaws in you. On the other hand if you keep quiet about your strong points people tend to notice and admire them on their own.

Modesty is an underrated trait. If you have it you can show it but you don't have to wave it in people's face, that just pisses them off. A humble confidence is OK, arrogance is not
>>
>>26061779

So much delusion.
>>
>>26061792
So much denial
>>
>>26061321
>Go up to woman
>"ALL ESTABLISHED RELIGION IS CANCEROUS GARBAGE MEANT TO INDOCTRINATE UNINTELLECTUALLY INTELLIGENT SHEEP WHO ARE STUPID AND DUMB. I YEARN FOR A TIME WHEN NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON AND RICHARD DAWKINS NAMES ARE SPOKEN WITH THE SAME REVERENCE AND RESPECT AS WE HAVE FOR "JESUS" AND "MUHAMMAD." IT IS TRULY THEY WHO HAVE EDUCATED OUR UNEDUCATED PUBLIC PEASANTS WITH EDUCATION, INSTEAD OF EDUCATING THEM WITH FAIRYTAILS, LIKE FAGGOT ASS POPE FRANKEK AND THE LEADER OF THE 9/11 PEOPLE HAVE!"
>Woman didn't suck my dick
>Fucking stupid ass airhead Stacy normie cunt bitch faggot.
>>
>>26061753

is this man a prophet?
>>
>>26061779
Women love arrogance. They want to bask in its radiance.

Behind every great man... etc.
>>
Precevied intelegence is what basic girls are after, if you have money popularity and all that comes with it. Being intelegent doesn't gain you the same way with women. It's the same way with being /fit/ you could probably do 100 sit-ups and 200 push-ups and be reaonsably in shape but it will do you no good if you can't combine it with Chad swagger unless you are visibly ripped

Then again I dated preppy basic girls and sometimes you lose neurons with them. It's hard to believe so many women are so painfully uninteresting. Even some "sluts" don't seem to interested in sex other then just getting fucked like a lifeless doll. Like they only like sex for try attention and not even for getting fucked by chad
>>
>>26061753
lel I get most of my teen pussy at 26. Late 20's is your prime time poon years bro. Girls are always looking towards cute older 20 somethings
>>
File: 1451957120499.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1451957120499.png
256KB, 476x477px
>>26061321
They don't
they find unattractive people creepy, doesn't matter how smart they are
an intelligent chad would be just as able to attract women as a dumb chad (although intelligence often correlates with wealth, so the smart chad might have an advantage)
>>
>>26061829
hahaah nice strawman. Upvoted sir!
>>
File: friends together.jpg (142KB, 416x418px) Image search: [Google]
friends together.jpg
142KB, 416x418px
>>26061753
>cereal killer
>>
>>26061321
The cowardly lion.
>>
>>26062013
>Every single woman in the entire fucking world hates anyone who isn't the stupidest human being alive
>Maybe it's because you're actually a prick?
>SHUT THE FUCK UP, THAT
S AN EXAGGERATED GENERALIZATION! ONLY A FAGGOT WOULD MAKE AN EXAGGERATED GENERALIZATION
>>
>>26062013
>Not knowing the difference between a strawman and a parody

A strawman is a fake example of your opponents argument made so that you can argue against someone who is meant to lose

What anon did was a parody of your argument, making an exaggerated version of it to show the weak points of it. It is not, however, a strawman because he never showed a counter example. A strawman argument looks like this

>I HATE ALL WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARE CUNTS AND BECAUSE I AM A MANCHILD WITH A SMALL DICK
>Not all women are cunts you fucking cock cheese, and here are several reasons why! etc etc
>>
People tell me I look smart all the time, but thats just because I wear glasses. They have this weird clark kent effect, a lot of girls tell me Im very good lookong without them. A girl's mom once told me she liked my sexy intelectual look. I didnt even speak to her so its all geberalisations about the stigma of wearing glasses
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 750x750px
>>26061750
I'm moderately angry after reading this most likely fictional greentext.
>>
>>26061750
wtf science lol
>>
>>26061750
Like who needs scienance when you have phones xD
>>
>>26061750
Turn gay
>>
Women have complemented me on being smart. So don't delude yourselves into thinking none of them like it.

Although it cold just be a case of "Chad is so smart! Tee hee!"
>>
>>26061321
Intelligence is not creepy.
Intelligence without social skills is creepy.
Anything without social skills is creepy, since being creepy simply put is just a lack of social skills.
Your appearance is an aspect of your social skills, since looking presentable is itself a skill (make-up for girls, working out, getting good clothes etc).
If you've got good social skills, intelligence is a very attractive quality.
If you're talking to an intelligent girl (or, to prevent you all bitching about it, one who knows quite a lot about a specific thing) then being able to talk to her intelligently (about that thing) will impress her.
If you can mix humour in there, you'll impress her and make her laugh.
With good social skills, you can turn interactions like this into flirting; this takes a certain degree of social intelligence (which is a very real form of intelligence, despite being instinctive and ingrained into you from your formative years)
If you think intelligence is seen as creepy, it's either because you lack a shred of social skills (including being attractive) or you hang out with purely stupid people, which again is due to your own lack of social skills or else you'd have friends of roughly your own intelligence.
You're so fucking stupid OP.
>>
>>26061321
>OMFG JENNIFER LOOK AT THAT MAN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW LMAO
>>
That guy looks pretty chill.

10/10 would have a beer with
>>
>women
Do you mean 14 year old girls, OP?
>>
>>26062886
women stop mental development at age 16
>>
>>26063037
And manbabies stop mental development at age 4. Your point?
>>
>>26061624
This guy speaks the truth. And has no replies. Not suprised though. The faggots on this board want to circle jerk over their retarded memes. MAKE A /wiz/ BOARD PLZZ
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.