[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings Citizens of this Planet.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

Why hello there. I am Tolasleef Tobor and I had been instructed by my Established Chain of Command to communicate with the natives on this fine blue planet. I represent a scientific expedition to help find specimen similar to ours to help save our declining population as a result of over-genetic engineering. Normally, we would just abduct random humans (as you refer to yourselves) when they are dormant but we are finding out that these days, its hard to find a pure and as you earth people would say (virgin). We are not sure what may be the cause but fortunately my undercover research team stationed within your planet and lead us to very web page where apparently everyone is a virigin. We believe we might make use of you guys by allowing some of you to participate in our reproduction program. For any volunteers, we will provided you with a top of the line hybrid mate from our experiments and in exchange, we keep your offspring to help our species. We would ever throw in a free trip around the galaxy if you are interested. We greatly appreciate your interest in our offer.
>>
>>26061130
AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
O

AYYYY RUB
>>
Mr. Tobor, (May I call you Tolasleef?) I would be very interested in your offer, how do we proceed?

Also, it is customary for somebody contacting humans through text to have breaks in their writings. This creates multiple blocks of text called paragraphs.
>>
>>26061130
Please be real and original.
>>
>>26061130
Why a male virgin not a non-virgin?
With females there is a physical change but males there's nothing different
>>
>>26061208
we must be pure for the alien overlords
>>
>>26061171
Just put up your geo location on here and we will send in a scout ship over there to transport you to our main ship just above your planet.

Also thanks for the advice on your language too.

>>26061190
It's as real as you want it to be.

>>26061208
As I said for purity reasons.
>>
>>26062151
44.4680690, -73.1995970
>>
Get the fuck out of my solar system, space niggers

>little grey men
>white
>>
>>26062229
Thanks. We shall send our scout ships over there once we get more volunteers. We hope we can help you and you can help us.

>>26062237
I don't understand? What's a nigger, and what does my skin color have to do with me getting out?
>>
>>26062269
Stop this cringe roleplaying
>>
>>26062302
Human, can you at least explain to me, what is roleplaying? Role is to have position or status, and playing is the art of leisure but it doesn't seem like you can add the two together.
>>
>>26061130
tl;dr

did you bring any weed?
>>
>>26062370
Give me qt alien sluts to fuck
>>
>>26062237
redstone campus? are you actually in fucking redstone campus?
>>
Sure I'll do it, why the hell not?
>>
>>26062404
Hybrids might fit you better. Most of us are bald anyways.
>>26062385
Sea Weed?
>>
Can't you easily just trace our locations? You know, with crazy alien tech and supercomputers and all that.
>>
>>26062726
We could but your planetary address system is different from ours. As a result, we have a bio-technical system to decode a geolocation which is based off a human system and convert it to ours.

>>26062385
Now that I have further details, I think you are referring to a recreation plant which was invented by a Canadian Leader known as Dude Weed Lmao (very strange for a human name to say the least). We can try to replicate it with our ecosyth generator perhaps.
>>
I volunteer as a breeder.

Just ask if you need me more than once as well.
>>
>>26062866
As long as you don't interbreed with others in your species, you should be able to come participate in our program.
>>
>>26062903
I don't. But why would it matter if I did?
Seems to me that sperm is sperm.

Does the program actually involve relations with other aliens? If so, I'm totally fine with that, I'd just like a few pointers for cultural differences we might have.
>>
Our dearest apologies but we are unfamiliar with most of your planets culture. We had only been here for about 5 years at most. Explanations on your species are also welcome here on this digital message board.
>>26062934
We need the purest form of sperm available. In the old days, we used to pick up human mates but we realized that their genetic makeup often resulted in missing chromosomes and such. We would rather prefer the human sperm of that which is pure and untainted. Less chance for hybrid defects. Our program only deals with relationships with hybrids, which are mix of our species dna and yours. They are better at adapting at your culture than we are. We do this as we are unable to reproduce anymore.
>>
>>26062987
So you're saying the humans who have had sex have genetically altered/tainted sperm?

How did you discover/come to this conclusion?
>>
>>26063011
Because it is a mix of two human beings of different dna history. What you humans don't know is that mixing up genes with other unrelated to you will result in defects. We as greys were once proud purist until we started messsing with our genetic code with our technology, preventing us from reproducing and growing external reproduction organs again. With hybrids though, we can synthetically produce a human egg from one human sperm and alter the dna with our own (which is highly advanced in evolutionary development) to create a similar species similar to what we used to be like. Believe it or not, we were not too different from your species long ago. There is normally no issue in mixing a pure human sperm and our dna as ours is advance enough to self repair a defects. Human dna cannot do that yet.
>>
>>26063106
>Because it is a mix of two human beings of different dna history.
Every human ever born was made from 2 people having sex. By simply being born, humans are a mix of 2 humans.

I don't understand how humans inserting their penises into vaginas causes the male sperm to mutate. Are you saying that there is a testicular mutation that occurs when the penis enters the vaginal cavity?
>>
>>26063165
No. I am saying as the more you mix dna, the more likely defects are to happen. They do not always happen but with my species at risk of extinction, taking risks is not a option.
>>
>>26061130
>>I represent a scientific expedition to help find specimen similar to ours to help save our declining population
Race Mixing faggots. No wonder you go extinct.
>>
>>26063188
Are you saying that humans who have had sex have mixed dna, and virgins have pure dna?
>>
can you genocide the niggers?
>>
>>26063213
We went extinct because we modified our bodies to withstand the emptiness of space and lack of CO2 up to the point of being unable to reproduce.
>>26063223
Yes since pure humans (those without any defects) have a more clean sperm as suppose to those who mate with many other mates. I am pretty sure this is some common sense.
>>26063246
I have no idea what niggers are? Can't find anything in our archives about it.
>>
>>26063285
>Yes since pure humans (those without any defects) have a more clean sperm as suppose to those who mate with many other mates. I am pretty sure this is some common sense.
OHHHH
I think you're referring to STIs

Makes sense, but we have tests that can indicate whether or not humans have diseases related to sexual intercourse.

I can understand the extra precaution, though. Thanks for being patient and answering my questions.
>>
>>26063285
>>lack of CO2
you can take whatever C02 you want from earth. In fact we can offer you a contract to provide you with as much C02 as you want.

Appart from that, learn into cloning, Virtual reality and brain-machine interface. There is no need for biological bodies. Transfer your mind into a robot. Problem solved.
>>
>>26063319
Yes. Hmmm. Maybe such test would be vital to our research then?
>>26063326
Intergalactic Space Laws prohibit cloning as a result of the Draconian Shape Shifters ( a species that some of you humans might be familiar with as you refer to them as Jews) creating a clone army and almost wiping out our entirely galaxy.
>>
>>26063369
>Maybe such test would be vital to our research then?
Hell, I would even recommend using the tests on virgins. Humans can be born with STIs.

also
>Intergalactic Space Laws prohibit cloning
Did you know that humans have successfully cloned animals? Are we going to be in trouble for that?
>>
>>26063412
Considering the state at which your species is with your space program, its highly not concerning with our intergalactic legislature. If you were sending a bunch of clones to colonize other planets or are at stage 5 civilization in terms of space, then you might have some problems.
>>
>>26061130
>Tolasleef Tobor
>Robot Feelsalot

Nice try. How are you going to find me a mate when you're a robot yourself?
>>
>>26063517
>stage 5
what are we at?
>>
>>26063543
You unfortunately had yet to reach stage 1. At least your species can go into the outer space.
>>
>>26063517
so if we sent clones to colonize mars, we'll be in trouble.
>>
>>26063574
which race is your favorite?

basically, which type of human?
>>
>>26063593
Mars (as you humans would say) is a shithole. Its a dead planet and pretty much worthless for any species out there. Most of the planets in your galaxy are pretty much worthless with the exception of yours.
>>26063622
There are more than 1 type of humans?
>>
File: skull-types.jpg (81KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
skull-types.jpg
81KB, 770x770px
>>26063682
>There are more than 1 type of humans?
yeah, with some distinct characteristics.
can your species see in color? which colored human is your favorite? dark or light skinned?
>>
>>26063732
Lighter skin humans look more related to us...so I say the light skin humans are my favorite. We never had the opportunity to observe a colored human before.
>>
>>26063763
>We never had the opportunity to observe a colored human before.
Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>26063840
I take it they are not desirable in your planet.
>>
>>26063732
technically, niggers are not humans
>>
It looks like out planet had 6 million humans with exceptionally good genes a few decades ago

can you space niggers into time-travel?
>>
>>26063958
You know the problem with Draconian Shape Shifters you mentioned earlier?

Well, Draconian Shape Shifters like to breed them to fight lighter skinned humans so they can take over.
>>
>>26061130
can i give you my country city and street senpai???
>>
heyyyyy rofl

I'd take this in a heartbeat if I could. Give me that space adventure and alien qts
>>
>>26064014
Time travel is not possible as time itself is a human idea, there is no such thing as time. What seemed like 100 of years to you guys would be the equivalent of a few seconds for us. Not to mention all of our scientific research does not involve time. We are practically immortal except from violence.

>>26064032
They have spies in every civilized planet. Lucky for us, we have the technology to disable these illusion tricks. They are very deceiving so be careful with them. So far they don't have an army in your galaxy yet so consider yourself lucky.

>>26064076
Just your geo location is all we need.

>>26064108
Sure. Just as long as you don't mind your offspring staying with us for a while to help repopulate my species.
>>
>>26064144
that should be it i hope
>>
>>26064144
where are you faggots?
>>
File: Museum_Auschwitz_Birkenau.jpg (147KB, 1029x600px) Image search: [Google]
Museum_Auschwitz_Birkenau.jpg
147KB, 1029x600px
>>26064144
>can't time-travel
you really are the niggers of space

it's such a shame, you could've used some good white humans
>pic related
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.