[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why asian women prefer white men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 17

File: 1q.jpg (311KB, 658x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1q.jpg
311KB, 658x1042px
aian women love white men explained to the death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22xbHamdlEE&feature=youtu.be
>>
kek
she sounds so sincere

harems of asian women eager for white dicks and for world peace seems like a nice plan
>>
I wish I was Asian.
>>
Why the fuck is stellar playing in the bg and so loudly?
>>
>>26061729
If you're a girl i'd take any vagina
P A R I S
A
R
I
S
>>
>>26061827
I'm male, you thirsty faggot.
>>
>>26061841
kek zoned again :^)
>>
She makes some good points but is a bit heavy on the whole "DATS RACCIS" side.
>>
>>26061117
voice in the video sounds like a 14 year old boy, fuck off troll
>>
>>26061117
What the fuck is this video OP???
How on Earth did you find this? Why does it sound like propiganda, sound correct, and sound wrong at the same time?
>>
If you love Asian women kill yourself. If you beta faggots flood Asian countries they'll begin to hate us and if you don't flood their countries, you'll flood ours with your demon spawn. Just go to Africa
>>
>>26061117
shame asians are ugly and age like fucking milk
>>
>>26061117
Op did you make this video? Released one hour ago. Questionable voice over. Sounds tailor made to be race bait.
>>
>never really cared for asians
>decide to watch marco polo
>asian pussy everywhere
>tfw i now want a harem filled with asians and bathe in their vaginal secretions

don't watch marco polo friends
>>
>>26062033
I've wanted asians since I watched Naruto in 6th grade or so.
>>
File: Shiggy Farage.jpg (23KB, 420x519px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy Farage.jpg
23KB, 420x519px
>>26061930
Go be a bitter roastie somewhere else.

>>26061966
Holy projection, Batman!
>>
>>26061117
I am a racist, bigot and nazi sympatizer and I think cunts like these need to be put down. Female rights was a mistake.

And I'm as white as they come. We don't want you, stick to your own men.
>>
why is her music so loud?

im an asian girl who gave my virgin to a whitey. have only had sex with a white guy. will take questions, will not fulfill pussy timestamp.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 474x595px
>>26061117
>the voice
>the music
>the shit she says

Oh shit this is pure gold had me gigglin there m8
>>
>>26062160
OK.

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>26061930
why won't men give me attention Im entitled to waaaaaah
>>
>don't be racist
>shits all over asian men

not cool, but it works out for me I guess
>>
>>26061969
check the description. i shouldn't have to tell you that
>>
>>26062160
Where do I find girls like you in Florida. Not, that I believe you.
>>
>>26062160
Kill yourself dumb whore.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>26062206
You mean this thing. Alright in that case how did you find it within an hour of its upload?
>>
>>26062179

its a troll video from /r9k/ directed at /r/asianmasculinity

LOL
>>
>>26062148
>Female rights
It's just a kink, let her get off to whatever she wants.
>>
>>26062211
FOBs i guess? that's the term you use in america, right? worm your way into the university and pretend you are learning japanese or mandarin. then offer to help them with english.
>>
>>26062248
not OP, the blog is full of similar articles, maybe OP made the video and the blog. if it's a troll it's a dedicated one
>>
File: japgirlslove3.jpg (92KB, 484x230px) Image search: [Google]
japgirlslove3.jpg
92KB, 484x230px
BLESSED ARE THE GREAT WHITE COCKS - Asian women 2016
>>
>>26062160

post feet pls

Asian girls especially SE asian have wonderful soft feet.

that will prove you are asian
>>
>>26062272
I had to look that term up "fresh off the boat"?

Veeeerrry helpful.sarcasm.exe

I actually enjoyed japanese in my first semester, and noone needs help with english.
>>
>>26062160
asians hate dark skin and as such the only races they consider dating are asians and whites

this is more true of fob asians than westernized ones

Am I correct?
>>
File: 343242424.png (6KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
343242424.png
6KB, 246x138px
>>26062543

Yes. I'm dating an asian girl right now.

Posting fresh OC
>>
>>26062543
I'm in Asia and I'm always getting remarks on my pale skin. Also, it seems as though every beauty product has some form of whitening agent.
>>
>>26062717
lol honestly makes me sad sometimes

I'm dating an asian girl as well and she told me how most asian girls wouldn't like me just because of my skin colour (not black, middle eastern but sadly not the kind that basically looks white)

feels bad knowing an entire demographic will never find you good looking because of something completely out of your control
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-26+at+01.01.50).png (5KB, 202x123px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-26+at+01.01.50).png
5KB, 202x123px
>>26062880

That's too bad anon. I'm white and pale and baby faced so I have no probably getting white pussy since every asian girl and her mother are after me.
>>
>>26062929
on the plus side white girls seem to be very keen on having me "culturally enrich" them

not my #1 choice (that would be asians) but #2 isn't bad either

in any case what the fuck am I even complaining about, I have an asian girlfriend despite the colour thing lol
>>
>>26062452
Then you're looking in the wrong places. You want the kind of girl who needs help with english, and no matter how you help her english remains mediocre. The lack of english is why she wont turn feminist sjw on you.

>>26062543
Yea, being tanned or dark skinned is terrible lol. It's normie as fuck for women to pay for products and spas to turn you as fair as possible. Nobody tries to go for a tan or wants to become darker. Sometimes asians have a preference for 'tanned' partners which really just translate to "a little less fair" and not actually being tan.

>>26063248
It's because, typicaly in asia, arabs/indians/middle easterns are hired as cheap foreign labour to do shit jobs that nobody wants to do. They are hired in masses and housed in crammed shitty dorms. Being with a 'dark skinned' man is associated with that kind of third worlder lifestyle.

Generally asians mentally categorise middle easterners and arabs together
Easily confused with the indian-bangla group
But africans are a whole group of their own. They're subconsciously associated with poverty and weird diseases. Hence why asian girls say things like 'black is yucky'
>>
>>26063466

Pale fair skin means you will age better than your tanner counterparts. Unless you are already shitskinned.

Shit skin men are awful. SE asian girls can be very beautiful though.
>>
>>26063498
The thing is that white men in asia generally have their arms wrapped around brown girls, especially pinays. Followed by veryvery tanned chinese/korean/japanese girls. i very seldom see a white man with a normieasfuck 'local' type of girl. Still happens, but way less common. The idea is super weird to us because we think of white men as the top of the food chain, why are they choosing these 'inferior brownies' who are socially deemed less pretty because of their darker skin
>>
>>26063551
Because when you go to Asia you aren't at the top of the food chain anymore. Sure you can get with a couple local whores and find a jobs as an English teacher, but you'll never be a leader, managar, CEO, research director, or anyone of importance in an Asian society. It's like how blacks are treated in the US. Sure they can get with a couple white women, but they will never be allowed to have influence in society (with rare exceptions like Obama, but Asia doesn't have AA or PC culture anyways).
>>
>>26063551

They aren't really inferior. Like I said. Some SE women are absolutely stunning. They don't need as much makeup as their pale counterparts, if any at all.

If you've been around Asia at all, you would understand SE girls are more naturally beautiful than E girls. By a huge margin.

The top 1% of east asian girls though...? fuccckkkk.
>>
>>26063466
The lady in the OP looks tan/yellow to me. Where are all these 'pale' Asians everyone keeps talking about? To me, a vast majority of eastern Asians have an Arab/Middle eastern/Turkish skintone. Maybe not as dark as literal sandniggers, but similar to somewhat lighter middle easterners like Syrians, Lebanese, Jews, Iranians and so on.
>>
>>26063665

Korean girls.

Unfortunately 99% of Korean girls are absolutely disgusting naturally.

The top 1% is rare, but absolutely beautiful. I'm not talking about those ugly fucking plastic gooks either. But the natural ones.
>>
File: Jason-Momoa-Batman-vs-Superman.jpg (98KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Momoa-Batman-vs-Superman.jpg
98KB, 620x320px
>>26063466
interesting, my girlfriend says what she likes about my looks is that I have caucasian features but I'm tanner which she thinks looks manly (and therefore attractive). I'm not super dark, same colour as this pic

she also likes my height and size (pretty normal) but also likes that I'm bearded and hairy... is that normal? Or is she just weird?
>>
>>26063551
SE girls are totally unattractive

pale asians >>>>>>>
>>
>>26063777

You've never been to Asia let alone out of your mommies house and away from your computer.
>>
>>26063816
lmao, I lived in thailand for 6 years you autistic tard

dark skin is unattractive (and yes, this is the same guy who was complaining a few posts ago that asian girls don't like him because he's not white)
>>
>>26063851

Thailand is the worst of the SE asians.. Try the islands.
>>
File: she-006.jpg (445KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
she-006.jpg
445KB, 1600x1200px
>>26063649
Wrong, here most white men are normie as fuck and work as corporate ceo's or as topshots in banking and finance. The reason why white fever exists, is because the ones who get posted to work in asia are the financially 'successful' ones.

People generally disbelieve if they meet a white man who isnt rich.

>>26063652
>If you've been around Asia at all
Im born and raised here mr. white man
Im not saying that /i think/ browns are ugly, im trying to say that if you are brown, by default asians perceive you as ugly.

And from my experience you can have excellent facial features regardless of how fair or dark you are. I've seen ugly brown asians and ugly fair asians. I've seen beautiful browns and beautiful fairs. It's all a matter of personal preference

>>26063665
Asians rank beauty by how fair you are
Of course we cant go fairer than the white nordic hikki who never leaves home
But you see, being born and raised in asia you use the skin colour of your own people as benchmarks against each other

>>26063746
Where's your gf from?
>>
>>26063649
>Because when you go to Asia you aren't at the top of the food chain anymore

Yes we are, sexually at least. I know it breaks your heart but a top tier asian girl would rather sleep with a white 6'2 handsome english teacher that doesn't make much money, than a 5'5 average asian CEO. Sorry man.
>>
>>26063862
taiwan
>>
>>26063882

Taiwan girls love western cock.

What a dirty slut. You make her your sex slave?
>>
>>26063882
also, if it's relevant she's pale as fuck

pretty good looking by conventional asian standards, though personally i'd prefer smaller eyes lol. Not sure why you guys try to make your eyes as big as possible, small eyes are attractive as fuark
>>
>>26063915
lmao

she's only been with one guy before me, I'd hardly call that a slut. But yeah, she love me long time indeed
>>
>>26063918

post face. I'll rate
>>
>>26063882
LMAO yea its a bit weird, chinese girls usually hate men having hair or being dark skinned

But because of this, guys in taiwan very rarely look like you do, so if she's the less-common girl who likes your type then you're in luck cos there's way less competition, you're unique to her. What's your height and size?
>>
Personally speaking, as an Asian girl who grew up in the US, I'm immediately turned off by guys who admit to having an "Asian thing" or has mostly dated Asian girls. It sets off all sort of red flags. Unfortunately like 90% of guys who approach me seem to be fetishists. The other 10% are cool though.
>>
>>26063864
There was an post yesterday about an article that said out of 300 surveyed Asian woman, 75% would choose less attractive/more successful man then the opposite.
>>
>>26063949
sorry, don't want autistic weebs saving it and being creepy about it so I don't want to do that
>>
>>26063864
You guys are pretty low on Maslow's Hierarchy, just saying. It's as if sex is all that matters to you in life and not self actualization. Second, no, even a 6'4'' ripped English teacher with a chad face would only be a fling for the weekend amongst foreigner fetishists. The vast majority of normie Asian women would never see you as a partner, just a pale dildo at best.

Also given that Ceo's are 3 inches taller than the average population, the average young CEO in Korea would be 6' and 5'10'' in China and Japan.

>>26063862
The general perception is that you're a loser back home. I have never once even heard of an expat CEO. Sure there are some white CEO's in Asia on business trips and there are some white CEO's who have a company branch in China, but that's not what we're talking about. Expats that go to China to gallivant will never, ever breach the glass ceiling. At best you can be the Coffee boy/Filler white guy that some Chinese companies hire to sit in conferences at 30k yuan a year.
>>
>>26063994
>i don't like white guys with yellow fever!!
>proceeds to exclusively fuck white guys

toppest laugh
>>
>>26063971
I'm 6'2" 210lbs, 15% bodyfat

yeah it's pretty great, to her I'm hot as fuck which is always a nice ego boost
>>
>>26063994
you are aware that the 10% have an asian thing as well but they just realize you guys get put off by it so they lie about it, right?
>>
her first point about how she can be more slutty around white guys and not get punished for it. Gotta love it lol
>>
>>26064103

does it fucking matter? most asian girls crave white dick anyway
>>
>>26063864
>than a 5'5 average asian CEO.
Fyi a lot of 'rich asian ceo' are old smelly men with shit fashion sense, are probably balding, pic related.

Girls who go for the white men are usually in some way trying to find happiness for themselves.
Girls who slut over white men on the white cock carousel are no different from white stacys.

>>26064026
im born and raised in the city-city. Im guessing you're posted somewhere surburbian.

>>26064048
We dont hate white men, we hate our race being fetishized. Oh god white men with an '''''asian fetish'''' are the worst worst worst.
>>
>>26064048
Silly robot, haven't you heard that saying... that assuming makes an ass out of u ;)
>>
>>26064120
yeah its fucking hilarious, the ones who are thirsty for any white guy they come across are also the ones whining about yellow fever
>>
File: group1.jpg (126KB, 640x267px) Image search: [Google]
group1.jpg
126KB, 640x267px
>>26064131
Forgot pic of rich asian men

>>26064140
There's a difference between asian fetish and having a sort of preference for asian girls because e.g. my first girl was asian or i like their taste in fashion
>>
>>26064131
It's not like you fetishize white men, right?

T o p p e s t l a u g h
>>
>>26064169
OR, you just find asian features better looking than features of other races....
>>
>>26064131

Shut the fuck up and take this dick bitch. Then tell me that
>>
>>26064079
>210lbs, 15% bodyfat
Idk how to visualise that can you either give some kinda picture or describe it
Or tell me your shoulders bust wasit and hips /in cm please/ thx

Your height is considered Very Tall in asia. I know in taipei guys who are 170~180cm arent rare, but guys below 170 arent rare either.

>>26064181
I have rejected white men before, many many times, go suck your own dick
>>
>>26064169
They're old men but they don't look smelly or unfashionable?
>>
File: avgheight-05.png (467KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
avgheight-05.png
467KB, 640x614px
>>26064217
6'2'' is 188 cm. For the average Chinese, that's 2 SD (SD 8 cm) above the average so 98th percentile. In the tallest Asian provinces that's about 90th percentile.
>>
File: 马云.png (282KB, 348x340px) Image search: [Google]
马云.png
282KB, 348x340px
>>26064131
>>26064169
>tfw you will never be an old smelly asian businessman with shit fashion sense and a qt conventionally attractive traditional wife with no awareness of pop culture, liberal politics or any of the bullshit in the west
>>
File: cpf-board-member-quah-wee-ghee.png (450KB, 760x832px) Image search: [Google]
cpf-board-member-quah-wee-ghee.png
450KB, 760x832px
>>26064220
Pick one that is chad
Go ahead pick one

Ah i nicked this photo off google, i didnt place that red box there
>>
>>26064217
>I have rejected white men before,
That doesn't mean anything. You still fetishize white men for: height, light hair/eye color, big dick, social status, etc. Asian girls have WHITE FEVER.
>>
It's impossible to fail at baiting on /r9k/. It just can't be done. No matter how overplayed, obvious and retarded your bait is, people will fall for it by the hundreds, every time, guaranteed.
>>
>>26064217
this is me

hopefully no one recognizes me here lol
>>
>>26064275
I'm a white girl and it's my dream to be enslaved and raped by a bunch of rich, smelly and old Chinese businessmen and treated like a high class whore.
>>
>>26064103
I understand that race will play some part in the relationship dynamic but there's a world of difference between guys with an "Asian thing" vs. guys who happen to be dating an Asian girl. Also, most white guys who are into Asian girls are beta as fuck; don't know if it's because Asian women seem easier/more submissive for them to approach, or some anime weeb shit, but it's gross.
>>
>>26064298
lets guess his name
>>
>>26064280
1. no one claimed Chinese CEOs are Chads
2. the white guys in your pic don't look like Chads either
3. the asian women in your pic are repulsive (especially the moonfaced bitch)
>>
>>26064298
Do you intentionally skip leg day?
>>
>>26064298
You're not 6'2'' lad. I'm 5'11'' and I'm about as tall as you relative to lockers.

>>26064280
That's Singapore and every single one of them is chad automatically if they're rich.
>>
>>26064298

Do legs. Stop being a curl faggot ok?
>>
>>26064354
it looks like he skips all the days except triceps injection day :(
>>
>>26064354
no, but I don't train calves as much as I should

I can squat 365 with relative ease
>>
>>26064298
You're extremely rare almost non-existent. Based on that photo alone i would have guessed you are spic.

There are asian girls who secretly fawn over bear mode but are too shy or ashamed to admit it. Actually it sounds like she's really damn happy being with you. It makes me feel happy for her too
>>
>>26064363
THIS JUST IN, ALL LOCKERS ARE THE SAME HEIGHT GLOBALLY
>>
>>26064298
>beard
>nice long hear
>nice body
What are you doing here?
>>
>>26064408
Lockers in the West are almost always 5 feet high (not including the base). I don't have to do the math to see that this guy is 5'9-6'.
>>
File: kpoop.jpg (57KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
kpoop.jpg
57KB, 500x214px
Mfw Asian and 6'5''
Mfw 6'2'' is considered "chad"
Mfw people are afraid of me just because of my appearance :^(
>>
>>26064403
interesting, I've never heard of that before (but then again I don't know a lot of asian girls very well)

always thought my gf was unique for being into that

>>26064452
damn, you got me bro I'm a secret manlet lying about my height on an anonymous board so I can feel k00l

>>26064431
procrastinating
>>
>>26064524
Yea I did get you good. You should look at the OK Cupid effect. Men's heights go from 5'9.5'' average to 6'0'' average on that website. You're not a bad looking guy, but you're not 6'2'' and you don't look like Momoa. You look like his kid brother.
>>
>>26064568
lol dude believe whatever you want to believe, I'm not going to argue about something I cannot possibly prove over the internet

also I didn't say I look like him, I said I am the same colour
>>
>>26064524
Assuming your gf was mostly raised in taiwan, im gonna also assume she's greenflag as fuck because she doesnt care about fitting into the social norms of her asian home and dates you happily anyway. Girls like us are the best type of born-in-asia asian girls to date *inserting my self inflated ego*
>>
>>26064606

You know the rules slut.

Show us your pussy or feet. pick one
>>
>>26064601
You are arguing about it with me though. You could prove it using a tape measure. if you take a good enough photo I'll even add you to the folder.
>>
>>26064606
>implying you don't have white fever like all other asian girls

Who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>26064641
Never mind her, I wanna see your feet.
>>
>>26064679
Is this really the kind of guy Asian girls want?

As a black girl this is just disgusting. More Asian men for me though.
>>
>>26064606
she was

yeah, she is really sweet. Her parents would lose it if they knew she was dating haha
>>
>>26064670
the folder?
>>
>>26064713
It's a folder full of guys who claim to be 2-5 inches taller on the internet.
>>
>>26064701
You think Asian girls want that anon?
>>
>>26064701
It's the truth. Deep down all women regardless of race want us.
>>
>>26064744
so if I take a photo verifying my height, you'll add me to a folder full of guys lying about their height?

in any case,
>implying I have a tape measure lying around
>>
>>26064762
Who are you trying to fool.
>>
>>26064679
Kek, all this bait itt.

In actuality though: generally among the grils i know, the idea of a perfect white handsome man would be whatever the current most popular and most annoying boyband looks like. Today it's one direction. So, by western standards, the more you look like a teenage faggot the cuter you are to an asian girl.

Also most girls would just think wowow this singer/actor is cute but they dont specifically fantasize about a white boyfriend. The idea just doesnt really come to mind. And a lot of us are brainwashed from young to believe that marrying a guy from a different culture would destroy and rekt the rest of your life.

>>26064703
ELOPE
FUCK ASIAN PARENTS SERIOUSLY
Cut her off from them and get her away from her fucking family
ELOPE ELOPE ELOPE
>>
>>26062160
When you met the guy, did he act beta to you? How can I act to impress any beautiful Asian girls?
>>
>>26064779
Well I already know for sure you're not 6'2'' unless your head is gigantic and you're slouching, which you weren't. So yea.
>>
/r/asianmasculinity is masquerading as a asian girli n this thread

IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS LMFAO

why would any of us who are swimming in asian pussy give a rats ass about one bitches opinion? Closet craving the white cock mate
>>
>>26064783
Want me to show you the dating stats? Don't worry, tehre's enough Big White Cock for you too
>>
>>26064822
https://patrickbaloney.wordpress.com/2015/08/20/meet-patrick-baloneys-alter-ego-anna-lu/

Lmao. That's something only white people have the time to do. Asians are too busy succeeding.
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video15834315/submissive_little_asian_slave_to_his_big_cock

This is what all Asian women want
>>
>>26064802
Lol, he is beta, and he still is. I liked him for different reasons. Don't act anything. We see through it.

By the way, all men in asia are 10 times more beta than the average r9k by default. white fever isnt really a thing, asian guys are just terrible - especially chinese guys. Jesus those fuckers can never be satisfied with anything.
>>
>>26064791
Don't delude yourself. Dating stats show us as the most desirable men by a HUGE margin. It has nothing to do with boybands. It's natural superiority.
>>
>>26064853
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5578fe01d01b5

This is what all white guys want.
>>
>>26064869
t. "Asian girl"

Either you are the most self hating fool on the planet and will come to raise an Elliot Rodger or you are just another white person masquerading as an Asian girl, like Patrick Baloney. Funniest thing was that he came out as gay not too long ago.
>>
>>26064875
Not you though, to be clear.
>>
>>26064869
One of those "just bee yourself" right? How about dressing up? Just dress up properly right?
>>
File: IMG_13141.jpg (44KB, 346x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13141.jpg
44KB, 346x607px
Asian sluts stop complaining and take my white dick and hot sperm.

Be honored to be on the receiving end of my masterrrace aryan genetics.
>>
>>26064917
I could have you with ease
>>
>>26064889
Is that what you're into? 'Cause, I mean, I'm down if you are.
>>
>>26064968

damn that is a big dick anon. i'll suck you off
>>
>>26064875
>Become successful
>Attribute success to something innate and not the system
>Forget the system for success and lose success

Seems to be the case for the fall of Western civilization. What made whites great was their colonization, industry and advanced technology. Now, whites don't have these, yet they still believe they are superior.
>>
>>26064853
Wew im more surprised that the video isnt blocked by my government!

>>26064922
Hard to say anon, there's no one size fits all method to attracting girls. Cant help you. Guys do look best in clothes that fit well, but the dork i was with always wore t shirts which i swear were 3 sizes too large.
>>
>>26065020
We're colonizing your cunts
>>
>>26064983
You'd have to give me a reacharound.
>>
>>26065082
Angry we're taking your women, shitskin/nigger/gook?
>>
>>26065113
>we
I think you might have missed the point.
>>
>>26065139
>implying I'm a "robot"

You'd bow down to me if you saw me IRL
>>
do NOT
>muh dick
the Asians.

Y'all acting no better than niggers
>>
>>26065155
Got anything to back that up?
>>
>>26065178
You gonna jack off to my pics, shitskiNiggerGook queerboy?
>>
>>26065218
I'm white, and that all depends.
>>
>>26065246
Pretty funny watching whites racebait eachother
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 125x121px
>>26062717
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuuuck you noooooormieeeeee
>>
I had this Asian girl that did modelling spaghetti over me, seems just being white can't be overstated even more
>>
>>26063862
>Of course we cant go fairer than the white nordic hikki who never leaves home

> tfw am vampire-pale nordic hikki who never goes out

>>26065314
>I had this Asian girl that did modelling spaghetti over me, seems just being white can't be overstated even more

How do I get this? A girl spilling spaghetti over me?

No girl ever has liked me, now you're telling me I could make some azn qt blush with my whiteness.
>>
>>26061117
I love asian women but this whore just sounds like a dumb coal burner. I would fuck her but definitely wouldn't be girlfriend material.
>>
>>26066280
this is the weirdest shit i have ever seen. this woman has got to be autistic or something.
>>
Don't they like white guys just because pale skin is associated with wealth and status?
>>
>there's a subreddit called asianmasculinity
T O P L E L
O
P

L
E
L
>>
>>26066737
Asians are pale too senpai
>>
File: edward_sparkling-1.jpg (15KB, 328x363px) Image search: [Google]
edward_sparkling-1.jpg
15KB, 328x363px
>>26066165
>tfw no shining white boy to cuddle
>>
>>26064889
>>26064990
How did I know it was gonna be some sissy shit? White men have been so emasculated these days its mind blowing. Just go be the fags you degenerates wish to be
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.