[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Your daughter had a bad dream in the middle of the night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>Your daughter had a bad dream in the middle of the night
>She creeps into your room, teary-eyed, doing her best not to cry and act like a girl girl. But when you offer to let her sleep with you and her mother, she's obviously overjoyed
>She ducks under the covers at the foot of the bed and crawls up to a position between you and your wife, curling up with a big smile on her face
>She puts her back to you, scooting close to you and pulling your arm around her
>Your wife is smiling at you two as pulls the covers back up over you all
>You, your wife, and your daughter drift off to sleep, your little girl with that smile on her face, knowing she's safe and loved.

>The next day your daughter apologizes for coming to you and her mother in the middle of the night and says she just felt so scared and sad after that dream she had
>Hoping that she had forgotten all about it, you ask her what she could have dreamed about that would have upset her so much
>"It was a strange dream... It wasn't even scary, like most bad dreams, but... It was sad. It was weird, because I wasn't even in it. Mommy was there either. It was just you, Daddy. You lived all alone and never had me or ever met Mommy. I don't think you very happy. You were lonely and anxious. You didn't live in a house, like now, but in small room, all to yourself. It was really dirty, like you didn't care. It was like you were waiting for someone to come into your life, but they never did. You were so lonely. You didn't have me to play with or Mommy to kiss or anything. You just drove to work and paid bills and sat with your computer, always wishing for something better. And when I woke up from that dream, it was so sad that I started crying..."
>She wraps her arms around your stomach, giving you a tight hug, looking up at you with a big smile
>"But I'm glad now... that it was just a dream and you don't have to live like that, Daddy."
>>
you are so alone that you greentext a fantasy about your daughter being sad that you might be [actually ARE] so alone.

holy shit these are some abstract feels.
>>
>>26060904

There's a reality where I'm happy

And this isn't it
>>
>>26060965

Which is sadder, that there might be a reality where you're happier or that this is the reality where you are the happiest, relatively?
>>
>>26061844
Infinite universe implies infinite probably. (Assuming parallel universes exist) There's a universe where he's the god king of all mankind and another where he is literally a pile of sentient shit.
>>
>>26061984

Alternative realities don't necessarily imply infinite realities.
>>
>>26062330
Thanks Buzz Killington... I was feeling so good knowing that there exists a parallel universe where I'm a superhero who's praised by everyone and has a qtp2t gf
>>
>>26062495

How do you think I feel that it's probably that there is no reality where I have a family and I'm happy
>>
Sorry, I'm not a child molester.
I'd bring her back to her room.
>>
>>26063146

I bet you'd also buy lunchables and consider that good enough for your kid's lunch
>>
>>26063058
Infinite possibility bro. You could be an egg, or a professional t-Rex trainer. Don't limit yourself like that.
>>
File: MISCARRIAGE[1].gif (292KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
MISCARRIAGE[1].gif
292KB, 200x400px
faurk brah

i've reached a point of isolation where i started to study children's behavior to find a goal to follow or something the like.

so far i think having said child is the one and only goal there is in life, it's like real life tamagotchi.

and after they're grown up your next goal is to see their children, and maybe even their grandchildren if you're lucky.

just being able to provide for a family and all that, it's like a simulator game with a ton of depth to it and random events off the charts, always unpredictable and with a lot of other dudes, some you like some you dread.
like there's nothing that you can't do to find a good starting area, wither it's going to a cheap island or riding the wage-slavery and work into your grave, whatever you think is more suitable to make your tamagotchi grow and prosper.

faurk man i need to breed sooner than later before i get chained even further in this asylum i've created, but that's a part of the beauty of this sim is that you get to choose when to start and only begin when you're 100% ready with enough guides under your hand and resources of all kind.
>>
That's a very nice post OP. I still don't think I want children though.
>>
Don't have a child you fucking faggots. You do realize that these cute kids grow up to be miserable adults like you, right? You're just forcing someone to exist out of the void, which they didn't even ask for, and perpetuating the cycle of madness.
>>
>>26063526
but then we wont know the real pleasure of manhood

there is no point in breeding, and so is in not to, but the latter is more of a void than the other.

and about suffering
why shouldn't they suffer?
>>
>>26060876
Literally living the dream

feels good
>>
>>26063146
you have never had any experience with children in your life have you
>>
>>26063583
That sounds selfish as fuck, senpai.

By not creating a new conscious being, they will not suffer at all. You will have spared someone from this brutish rock and the pain that comes with being fully aware of your existence, while still being tied to animalistic and primitive needs.
>>
>>26063526
>Don't have a child you fucking faggots.

OP's lament is that he can't have children because of how alone he is.
>>
>>26063647

>tfw main chick got her tubes tied at 19

I am the luckiest man in the world
>>
>>26064384
Hey reddit how are you today?k
>>
>>26063583
Suffering is bad, asshole
>>
>TFW you're just a construct of your daughters dream
She in a coma or something? It's been 22 years, when is she going to wake up?
>>
>>26060876
That's some top vocabulary for a 4 year old
>>
>>26061984
Infinite universes don't exist.
If they did, there is one universe where a species has learned to travel to our universe to destroy it.
>>
>>26062495
Whatever gets you to sleep at night, but think about it. You could be the reincarnation of fucking Jesus in one Universe, like you said, or some random hobo no one gives a shit about, but you'll never ever see your other self.
Seriously, why does it matter that there MIGHT be another you, if you'll never meet him, interact with him, or affect him in any way ? He might as well not exist.
>>
>>26064954

Because I can imagine it, easily
>>
>>26060876
The grammatical and spelling errors destroyed an otherwise average pasta.
>>
File: A nightmare of lone.png (137KB, 1885x267px) Image search: [Google]
A nightmare of lone.png
137KB, 1885x267px
>>26065206

OP was probably shaking in his pants as he typed.

So I made a Re-mastered Edition
>>
>>26060965

Yeah, your alternate self is happy now. But just wait until that girl hits puberty and goes to high school..
You dodged a bullet with this reality, IMO.
>>
>>26065431

>Women can't just be not-sluts

Why is this? Why can someone who starts off a not-slut still turn into a slut?
>>
>>26064699

Not when it's done to ease my own in comparison
>>
>>26060876
So is this story real op
>>
>>26063485
>that pic

>>26060876
>>26060904
>>26060965
>>26061844
>>26064770
Posting in a deep thread while listening to this: http://midwestcollective.bandcamp.com/album/odyssey
>>
File: 1453804759304.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1453804759304.png
193KB, 559x558px
>>26060876
>ou just drove to work and paid bills and sat with your computer, always wishing for something better.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
>>
>>26067235

Make me

At least then you'd be doing something to change your lfie
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.