[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in college >have a class where you tour industrial plants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x473px
>in college
>have a class where you tour industrial plants
>no buses, everyone needs to find a carpool
>bunch of normies volunteer their cars
>think I'm safe because I have my own car and can drive by myself
>nope.jpg
>professer forces me to join a carpool group
>just sign to join the group with room left
>first tour was today
>too nervous to go and sit in a car with a bunch of normies
>stay home
>mfw

I was doing really well in college but this shit is going to fuck me up. I mean I bet I could find how the plant operates on google but we have to go to one every week or two, so after a while I'll probably get in trouble or something.

College general? I can't be the only one suffering.
>>
why didn't you just say no and drove your car?
you're not a fucking child anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 1100x1380px
>>26059333
Witnessed

Because there's a bunch of legal shit they make you do if you're the one driving. I asked to do it all but she said no, so even if I did screw the rules and showed up in my own car I wouldn't be allowed in the place.
>>
File: mad pepe.png (409KB, 1646x925px) Image search: [Google]
mad pepe.png
409KB, 1646x925px
>>26059260
college was the worst for me, no interaction with any people whatsoever

In high school I had a lot of bad interactions but at least I had interactions

College is some kind of bizarre isolation expirament
>>
>>26059260

Jesus what are you even scared of? They don't give a shit about you. They won't even take the time to judge you. That's how much they mean to you. Just go and do it!
>>
>>26059379
at least you got the opportunity to go. :(
>>
>>26059260
Lmao I've had shit like this happen for real senpai. I got pigeonholed into going somwhere senpai but I was like naww senpai. Now I dropped out and it's all good.
>>
>>26059396
Yah, true bro. It is a good opportunity,

just saying it is lonely times, sorry you couldn't go
>>
>>26059396
Not him but why can't you go to college?
>>
>>26059260
Lmao you are a fucking loser. You robots honestly do this shit to yourselves

>"wahh I can't be successful in life!!! I was born into unfair circumstances!!! I am the product of an unfair world!!!"
>can't even fucking sit in a car with people
>>
>>26059260
I feel like this may be good for you, anon. Just sit and keep your mouth shut, respond when people talk to you.

You'll be okay! Just try to hide the autism.
>>
>>26059432
I don't want to drop out though. Worst part is the program isn't even related to what I'm taking, it's just a prerequisite.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 512x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 512x412px
>>26059383
>>26059470
Why don't you two fuck off back to normieville?
>>
>>26059473
Nyuggah it ain't that easy, but chances are I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and do it anyways.
>>
>>26059504
Yeah you're right, I'm such a "normie from normieville" for telling you that you're a fucking limp wristed fag for not being able to ride in a car. Your only response when people tell you the truth is "noooOOOOO go away!! /r9k/ is my special echo chamber and I don't need to be accountable for anything!!"
>>
>>26059366
well ok then you did what you could.
watch some documentaries about said plants, its the same fucking thing.
this is a get tastic conversation, check these
>>
>>26059462
Well university here in Australia. Didn't get the scores needed.
>>
>>26059531
Not either of the people you responded to and I'm pretty much a normie myself but why do you browse r9k anyway bro?
>>
>>26059260
Get ready for a lot of "Okay class, everybody partner up!" Half the time, I'd just leave.
>>
OP you're seriously too fearful, to the point of needing professional help. This isn't funny or cute.
>>
>>26059568
In Canada some colleges have programs where you can do the course related to what you want to do to make up grades if yours are too low. Can you do anything like that?
>>
>>26059560
>tfw the get train ended.

They're mostly environmental places, like todays was a water plant, which will be easy to look up because there are only two types of processes. I'm just worried I'll lose marks or something because I'm not actually visiting the places.
>>
>>26059655
No body told me anything like that. I was a few points short. Fuck my life.
>>
>>26059595
It has happened a lot. I thought this shit stopped after high school but I guess not.
>>
>>26059260
The people that are REALLY going to think you're a faggot are the Blue collar scrubs busting their asses in those industrys you're touring. So you've got that going for you.
>>
>>26059703
Nope. Now pair up with this idiot and do all the work yourself anon. Prepare for the real world! Fuuug
>>
>>26059609
I'm not trying to be funny or cute, I just want to get through this so I can get a decent job.
>>
>>26059682
You definately will fail if you don't go on the tours. You need to buck up, pop in some headphones, and go. Otherwise you will get shit on the rest of your life. I wish i could tell you that staying in your safety-cocoon will be alright, but it won't..sry..kthxbye..
>>
What I do is I leave my body and kind of form an inoffensive alter ego to take my place in normie hell.
I've successfully gone to the houses of others, organized study meetups, and taken leadership roles in this fashion.
>>
>>26059694
Maybe you can look into it if that's still an option for you.
>>
>>26059751
Not bad actually. My method was to develop a superiority complex. I've gotten away with a lot using this technique.
>>
>>26059750
Do you really think I'll get a flat 0? I mean if the work is right I don't see how they can fail me. Take away marks sure but that seems unfair. I guess I'll find out next week.

>>26059751
I usually just stand there with a blank look on my face until I'm left alone.
>>
>>26059783
thanks anon

original thanks
>>
>>26059837
No you wont get a zero, but it will probably fuck up your gpa. Just do like you said...blank face...works fir me too. Just do it though, you will regret it if you dodge every awkward situation...good luck!
>>
>>26059837
You're also going to have to deal with this shit when you finally do enter the workplace. I'd try your damnedest to develop a mechanism that allows you to function.
>>
>>26059260
Solid Kek man.
Just get in the fucking car, anon. It's part of the 'college experience' everyone talks about.
>>
>>26059906
I guess I'll try harder next week, thanks.

>>26060005
I've held jobs before, the only time problems came up were during slow periods and people tried to talk to me. I just gave short answers until things started up again. The difference here is there is no "work" period, just a cramped car ride.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.