[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRY 2l5jmIpo See? If he can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: images0.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
images0.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRY2l5jmIpo
See? If he can do it, so can you.
>>
>first chick literally walks off
>second chick nervously laughs as shes pressured to hand over her number

Stopped watching after that but that's him "doing it", is it? Jesus christ. I wonder if people who make these threads even watch the videos they're trying to promote.
>>
>>26058954
Keep watching, he got some guy's numbers.
>>
File: 1429689308354.jpg (80KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1429689308354.jpg
80KB, 600x901px
>>26058919
2016 and still caring about girls.

faggot detected.
>>
>>26058919
These videos are fucking stupid because they don't show the follow up at all. How am I supposed to know if you did anything significant with the person after this 1 moment of getting their number? Did any of those people even go on a date with you? My guess is no.
>>
>>26058919
>approach random people on the street basically soliciting yourself for sex
that vid is fucked up
>>
BUT HOW TALL IS HE???
>>
they are literally laughing at his face, poor poor cuck
>>
>>26059326
he's 5' 7 baka
>>
>>26059380
LMAO. NO WAY THAT GUY IS 5'7
>>
File: -03.jpg (23KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23KB, 400x388px
>>26058919
>See? If he can do it, so can you.

Because it's not real. All these youtube videos are bullshit.
>>
>>26059391
you think he's shorter? he answered to one comment asking his height
>>
>>26059463
one of the guys on simple pickup is 5'7 and that guy was well shorter than all of them. maybe 5'2 or something
>>
>>26059498
yeah he's 5'2
but 5'7 is still a manlet lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTp_93c-Esc
>>
>>26059571
I think anything above 5'4 (a bit over 160cm) you can make it work if you're not selfconscious. And you can still find girls about your height or lower. Under that even if you're confident you still stand out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>26059415
>THIS
>THIS
>THIS

are the comments debunking this shit?
>>
Those videos are either fake or they're just getting numbers. Numbers don't mean shit anon. I have 200+ numbers in my phone and I'm a loser.

Ya I get laid. But the ratio of women you approach, to ones that give you their numbers, ones that reply to the first text is like 1/7. Sleeping with them is maybe 1/10 if you're good and smooth. For most robots it will be 1/50 or 1/100

This is out of the women you actually get numbers from by the way.

For this guy it's probably about 1/50 and none of them will have a relationship with this guy even if they give him a novelty fuck.
>>
>>26058919
Those numbers are fake. Women do that all the time when they are scared to say no directly.
>>
>>26058919
I know I'm supposed to be inspired by this but I can't help but find it incredibly demoralizing

I essentially have to prove my worth as a human being by going all out in every single other area of my life because I wasn't born the right height.

Taller guys I know say they envy me because I have a steady job, a car and a place of my own but they all get casual sex from women and I don't. And when I bring it up and say "yeah I'm kinda ugly, I'm short and skinny" they go quiet because they know it's true but they don't really care. Not that they need to.
>>
>>26059937

same anon here. It's possible to get laid doing this method but like I said it's almost not worth the effort. If you have a life a job or anything approaching random women like an idiot is stupid and incredibly demoralizing. The rejection can destroy your soul and confidence. 98% of wome will not even reply to your text. Some will do but keep stringing you along or simply waste your time endlessly. Some will go on a date but won't ever fuck you and you won't ever hear from them again.

There's literally rejection at every stage. These guys are approaching women as a business. These simple pickup guys make a shit load of money. They're in MARKETING not in the business of women.

I knew one of them personally before they got famous. We used to approach togetherz
>>
>>26058919
>Implying this is real
>>
>>26059874
>>26059415
>lol every prank video that doesn't fit my agenda is fake
I'm sure they paid a dozen girls to awkwardly reject every one of that manlets approaches
>>
9/10 times these "social experiment" or "prank" videos are fake as fuck. Don't be deluded.
>>
>>26058919
This channel never fails me. Never.

They get off so much on telling people that they're all wrong because they believe women don't like them, as if the endless rejections and dismissals were not enough proof.

I'd really just like for a woman to prove me wrong about everything, to prove that there are women who don't act like this board say they do (and other guys confirm with experience).

But until I stop hearing about womens' overwhelming "preference" for tall men, until I start seeing them all date short guys without issue, until I get the impression from women that I'm good enough and actually desirable I have no reason to feel otherwise.

What's hilarious is these idiots would insist that I'm "making excuses". Thing is that in order for that to make sense, I'd actually WANT to be a lonely virgin who's going to continue to be single for the rest of his life. But that doesn't actually make any fucking sense at all.
>>
>>26060253
im 5'3 and my girlfriend is 5'5, I lost my virginity to a girl that was 5'4, they dont care as long as you look good

Just be attractive[/attractive]
>>
>>26060398
Define "attractive"

Also were these girls pretty or ugly or just plain looking?
>>
>>26058919
>ill keep it hsort
>>
Holy shit i wish i was a 5'2 manlet getting fucking dominated by some 5'9 woman in heels, nothing gets me more turned on than this fantasy, but im 5'10 JUST
>>
>>26060253
Why do you chase after women so much? Its 2016. You should be fapping to 2D masterrace already.
>>
File: manlet.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.webm
1MB, 853x480px
>>26058919
hahaha when will they learn?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.