[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is it about normies that is so detestable? I'm trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hmmmm.jpg (54KB, 383x465px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
54KB, 383x465px
what is it about normies that is so detestable?

I'm trying to figure it out but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's just a feeling a I get when I look at them.
>>
>>26058670
Is it that they're better than you in every possible way?
>>
>>26058696
Nah, i think it's just unsettling watching such mindless beasts who somewhat resemble us.
>>
>>26058670
I'm a normie. How do I make you feel?
>>
>>26058696
but they aren't.
>>26058715
this is close
>>
most are lost in themselves because of the need to constantly validate eachother desu.

>this song is so good, omg i know
>bro my weed is so good bro, bro i kno dude
>bro this is my fav movie anyone else like it, OMG ME TOO BEST TASTE EVER

as well as all the more subtler validation shit they do regularely. used to be one sort of..
you dont realize how much up your own ass you are till you take a break and long hard look at yourself desu
>>
>>26058740
like I need to throw up and forget you exist
>>
>>26058715
>>26058741
Being a robot sounds really hard.

To walk that fine line between being a massive victim who has a shitty life... while somehow believing that you're better than everyone else.
>>
>>26058670
You're just jealous and bitter, resentful. I know it sucks and you're going to want to deny it, but it's the truth.
>>
>>26058786
>>26058784
jesus christ I heard the rumors but I didn't want to believe them. This place is lost
>>
The fact that they're complete morons and yet they do better in life in just about every conceivable way, for the simple reason that most of the people that it pays to please and get along with are just like them.
>>
>>26058821
>Complete morons
KEK
What are you doing with your superior intelligence then robot? Apart from posting on this garbage and looking at pictures of frogs.
>>
>Being condescending toward other humans you think are misguided rather than trying to spread the good when you think you're so knowledgeable

You're worse than a mindless person for this, senpai
>>
>>26058670
Sure. They aren't genuine, they value people based solely on social status, regardless of any other merits. They simultaneously claim to be individuals that have strong values and beliefs and morals, while shunning anyone that actually is an individual. They build their personalities around gaining acceptance and validation. They're untrustworthy, unloyal, and will sway with the crowd (Females especially are guilty of this).

They act as if they're "good people" while being awful and petty, entitled, hateful, downright cruel to anyone that is different or "beneath" them. They completely lack self awareness, and respond with anger to anything they disagree with or don't understand.

I don't know man, they're just really shitty for the most part with few exceptions. Outsiders/outcasts are often shitty people too, but for different reasons at least.
>>
>>26058670
ikr
>hahaha I just uploaded a picture of my dinner, it's sooo interesting and original
>100 likes
>>
>>26058872
I tried once and got called a weirdo freak for recommending Radiohead.
>>
>>26058860
Maybe i'm a useless sack of shit but at least i'm aware of it. They're convinced they're fascinating, intelligent individuels.
>>
File: yourtears.jpg (36KB, 340x310px) Image search: [Google]
yourtears.jpg
36KB, 340x310px
>>26058806
We're taking this place back. Fuck off to wizardchan :^)
>>
>>26058670

The obliviousness. I've met malicious manipulative assholes that know what they are and what they're doing. I hate them, but I'm not disgusted by them. Normals just stumble through and make sweeping judgements without even an attempt at understanding.
>>
>>26058942
enjoy my tears while you still have belly that isn't full of lead
>>
>>26058941
In turn, creating a placebo effect. Maybe you can use your apparent "superior intelligence" to have some use?
>>
>>26058942
Normalfags have been saying this for years. You fags come and go in waves, and while I admit you're very annoying, thats all you are. You can clean this place up, it's too irradiated.
>>
>>26058968
I don't go to a school in the US, you can't get me.
>>
>>26058968
3dg3y
>>
>>26058670
Because they aren't human,
My get are NpcS
>>
Think about why they don't like you, same thing. You both hate each other because you both think 'They aren't like me...'

Simple really. I luckily keep myself in the middle and never incur the autistic wrath of neither (and trust me, you'd be surprised how many 'Normies' are actually spergy fucks too or at least how embarrassing they can be. Hell, I think Normies are just better at hiding their inadequacies, get a Normie on their own or know them long enough and you'll see they're just as big a bunch of fags as you are, they're just -as I've said- much better at hiding it.

Also, because they are surrounded by other Normies, they already appear more authentic than a guy like you who walks around alone looking like something out of the Adam's Family. The perception makes it.

At first glance, you'd see and think 'What a chad fuck I bet he has no trouble getting sex! (because in the end, that's all you autistic fucks want and think about). I'll not get into it but your assumption would be very VERY wrong. Get what I'm saying? Normies appear Normal but they are -often I'll add- just as pathetic as you in other ways.

That line 'Life is a stage and we're all playing a part' is VERY true, get that into your head and you'll have a better chance of getting by if you'd only try. Think about in movies, the protag leading up to a big event or confrontation gets in front of the mirror and starts acting out what they'll do.

I act too. People perceive me as a cocky bastard sometimes but also someone who is funny and everyone calls me smart (I'm not at all smart by the way, they just think I am) and because of that, they see me in a certain way already.
>>
I feel you senpai
They are absolutely abhorrent and obnoxious about it
>>
not being able to relate to your fellow man is fucking pathetic honestly
>>
>>26059135
relating and understanding are two different things. i understand a pig, but I wouldn't ever want to relate to it
>>
I just find it disturbing how people affirm each other so much.

Encouragement is one thing, but especially with girls they tend to just stroke each others egos. Than once their "girlfriend" leaves, they immediately shit on her and roast her. I just witness that too much and it makes me jaded.

Maybe I'm just a real nigga in a world of fake niggas.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.