[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im starting to hate women Im starting to see things iv never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: unnamed (2).gif (928KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).gif
928KB, 500x213px
Im starting to hate women

Im starting to see things iv never noticed before

Guess it was true what you guys been saying all along

Tbh I've tried my best to look past those things

Now how do i get over this initial hatred im feeling and not be bitter.?
>>
Use and abuse them
>>
Love thy mom!
>>
>>26057991
Realize that they're just acting in their nature. They can't help it. They're incapable of self awareness or introspection on any deeper level. Don't try to call them out or show them the truth of their ways either. They will never say anything that isn't benefiting them. They don't have any reason to break the act or ever admit fault or flaw. They don't tell the truth for the sake of truth, or out of honor or anything. They are designed to lie, to deceive, and to deflect like their lives depend on it.

Eventually you realize it's just the way they are. It's disgusting still, but nothing worth hating. They're not worth the emotional investment. Just use your knowledge to your advantage.
>>
File: aca.jpg (46KB, 629x496px) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
46KB, 629x496px
>>26057991
EMBRACE IT AND THEN DO PIC RELATED
>>
Go on sluthate it will surely help you
>>
They overreact about everything

They have this mentality of "if you can do it I can do it too"

Everything is a joke to them until the joke is on them

They aren't funny

They're short, wide and have a shiny voice

They're weak and unless

They're disgusting

Literally everything about them is an illusion. Behind their makeup they show their true for

They're not loyal

They're liars

Theyre stupid

Yet men still chase over them. It really boggles my mind.
>>
>>26058262

This is the way to go. You wouldn't hate a wild animal for trying to bite you if you're intelligent. Instead, you'd recognize it's unpredictable and not put yourself in a position to get bitten in the first place. Alternatively, you can go the Red Pill route and try to use this information on them.
>>
File: 1414983577279.png (32KB, 1308x304px) Image search: [Google]
1414983577279.png
32KB, 1308x304px
Women have remarkably little to offer when sex is not factored in to the equation. Even your special unique 'she's different' girl is no different. She's just better at hiding it to you.
>>
>>26058366

It's like climbing a mountain

Men aspire to be better everyone around them, when a guy sees another guy that has worked out and put many hours into getting fit he tries to surpass him and reach the "peak" of the mountain

When a girl sees someone hotter than them she declares there is no peak and where she currently is should be the peak of the mountain
>>
>>26058599

The "men" on this board would just stay where they are and complain about how the world is unfair and how they weren't born near the mountain or how they don't have the same muscles as the guy climbing the mountain.
>>
>>26058619
Butt hurt roastie found. Why don't you get the fuck out and let us discuss what a disgusting filthy whore you are in peace.
>>
>>26058660
Ever wonder why you are still a virgin?
>>
>>26058660
>let us discuss what a disgusting filthy whore you are in peace

Lol don't you have anything better to do? I guess that's what you call hitting rock bottom

I suggest you grab a gun and blow your brains out
>>
>>26058619
I said guys, not manchildren
>>
"It is easy to obtain confirmations, or verification, for nearly every theory - if we look for confirmations." - Karl R. Popper

You can't possibly falsify that theory for it is not a scientific theory. It's time to look for the negative cases.
>>
>>26058599

>"Men aspire to be better everyone around them, when a guy sees another guy that has worked out and put many hours into getting fit he tries to surpass him and reach the "peak" of the mountain"
>"When a girl sees someone hotter than them she declares there is no peak and where she currently is should be the peak of the mountain"

>implying it isn't both genders that do this

Look at this board.
Everyone here wallows in self pity.
Anyone who is more successful than them is a "Chad" and deserves scorn.
They don't even try to participate in the world and they have created a "safe space" here.

And /r9k/ isn't unique. There are a lot of men who rationalize differently and arrive at the same conclusion. That privilege is the main determiner of success and the world needs to change to suit them.

It isn't just women who act like this.
The entire millenial generation has been conditioned to hate success and celebrate failure.
This generation is absolutely fucked.
>>
File: 1427771719877.jpg (80KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
1427771719877.jpg
80KB, 600x901px
>>26057991
>Im starting to hate women
hating women for what they are is hitting rock bottom. you are a worm, accept that women are better than you and move on.
>>
>>26057991
Just get a hobby OP.
>>
>>26058735
See my follow up here >>26058710
>>
>>26058660
>fuck out

I like that one, Im going to use it from now on
>>
File: 1452867607355.jpg (53KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
1452867607355.jpg
53KB, 792x612px
>>26058725
2016 and still believing in pooper.
>>
>>26058778

Non manchildren are far and few between in this insipid generation
>>
Not all women are like that there are plenty of good owns.
>>
>>26058735
I've been on r9k for 2 years and I keep doing better everyday. fuckoff
>>
>>26058852
Like who?
>>26058850
True. I blame feminism
>>
>>26058852
>this meme again
Show me that unicorn farm you work at senpai
>>
>>26058735
>The entire millenial generation has been conditioned to hate success and celebrate failure.

Really? I thought they were the savvy me-gens who won't settle and want everything now, 'pay me more' etc
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.