[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /hates fat people/ here? I'm extremely repulsed by them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: minister of health, belgium.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
minister of health, belgium.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
who /hates fat people/ here?
I'm extremely repulsed by them and can't stand seeing obese people
>>
>minister of health of x eurocuck country
Sometimes I'm glad the Muslims are invading them.
>>
>>26056946
I used to be 300 pounds 2 years ago but I lost all that shit, down to 150 just by counting calories and walking.
No excuse, fatties
>>
>>26056946
Holy shit you can see where her fat jelly is stored under her face. What the fuck how does it live with itself?
>>
>>26056946
Me, i hate fat people, i hate fat on man, on women, on animals, fat is fucking dosgusting, its the first sign of lack of
>>
File: belgenland.png (703B, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
belgenland.png
703B, 250x217px
>>26056946
I voted for this bitch. Say all you want but she's doing a good job.
>>
>>26057039
Lack of Sex
>>
>>26056946
Fat people hate themselves and each other too.

I know, I'm fat. I hate other fats more than you people do.
>>
>>26057010
I respect people who try to lose weight but I hate the assholes who are smug about their obesity
>>
Fat people are fucked.

I'm proud to live in a country with public healthcare, but it should be off limits to people with a BMI over 30.
>>
>>26057059
Please your country so small and irrelevant your health projects are kind of funny, how can you talk about good work?
If you want to shill at least try harder faggot, oh and just saying, im from the only country who has free healthcare and more than 60 million people (anf it is one the pinnacle of the med tech), get on my level.
>>
File: human in its natural habitat 2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
human in its natural habitat 2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Isn't the diet pill supposed to come out within a few years? The one that essentially makes your body go into ketosis even though you continue to eat carbohydrates and all the usual shit.
>>
>>26057119

yeah sure anon that's right after the pill that makes you 21 forever and gives you a giant cock/huge boobs depending on your sex
>>
>>26057119
Please tell me the dungeon orc on the right is a male.
>>
>>26057119
I actually admire theae women being able to survive such abuse to their bodies, I feel really sick if I eat bit more than usual if I tried to stuff my self as they do daily I would probably die
>>
>>26057149
It's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiKZIl4cjSc
>>
>>26057205
What the fuck I didn't even question the left one because I was sure it was male.
>>
>>26057119
There are already diet pills, they're just illegal.
There are also perfectly legal appetite suppressants.
>>
I somewhat share this feel, but the terrible thing is that the only women interested in me are overweight as I'm a manlet.
>>
>>26056946
You are being incredibly obtuse. People can't help that they are genetically fat. They can eat 300 calories a day and still be fat, so stop body shaming them just because you hit the genetic lottery.
>>
>>26056946
As a 400 pound man I can tell you I don't really care at all
>>
>>26057332
Shut the fuck up, you make the girls interested in you if they aren't interested in you from the get go
>>
>>26057402
>400 pounds
>still has the audacity to refer to himself as if he were a human

Go eat rat poison you disgusting bucket of filth. Your body will function better as fertilizer than as a gaping maw to shovel food into.
>>
>>26057351
Too obvious fampai
>>
>>26057559
Obvious about what?

400 POUNDS

That is inhuman, like, 5th circle of Hell gluttony demon tier
>>
>was 200 pounds 4 months ago
>now I'm 170 pounds

there is no reason for you not to lose weight
>>
File: 820.jpg (44KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
44KB, 550x336px
>>26057010
Damn, congrats. That shit takes some discipline- something perma-fatasses lack in the first place.
>>
>>26057849
Interestingly, if he had posted about his situation before losing the weight, you'd tell him he's irredeemable and that no hope exists for 300 lb perma-fatasses, thus making it harder for him to lose that weight and forcing you to look at his fat ass for even longer.
>>
>>26057331
I used to take these diet pills not approved by FDA from Asia and I lost ~35pounds in 2 months just by eating 1/2 cup of milk&cereal for breakfast and something like steak and salad for dinner. No snacks, nothing. Just a lot of water and energy. Too bad they went off the market and I didn't get to buy more :(
>>
>>26057205
>>26057205
>0:35

WHAT THE FUCK. NO. NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>26057402
>400 pound
>man
of course you fucking baby elephant
>>
File: blueberry.jpg (71KB, 890x959px) Image search: [Google]
blueberry.jpg
71KB, 890x959px
>>26057873
That's because very few of them actually take the initiative, and it takes a severe lack of self-respect and discipline to reach that point. Many of those disgusting fucks ARE irredeemable.

>fatty detected
>>
>>26057205
Is this the first scientifically observed case of human forehead fat storage?
>>
I'm okay with some overweightness, some people can't help what body build they are, but nothings making you become the land reincarnation of moby dick
>>
File: Pepe_gun.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_gun.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>26056946
The only fat people who bother me are the ones who shamelessly stuff their faces excessively in public.
Or even worse, the girls who try to be cute when they're doing it
>>
I hate the people who try and make being fat seem normal and healthy
>>
There's apparently cheese burger pringles now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2d8U5rXtjE
>>
My mother is one of the extremely low percentage of overweight people due to an illness.
She eats a lot less than I do and I am underweight.
It could be hereditary. I am scared. I still hate fat people. But I might join them in the future.
>>
>>26056946
She looks just like the witch in that Miyazaki movie desu senpaitachi
>>
>>26059071
One of my relatives is too, most of the fat people I know don't even have any kind of medical condition and they can't put it on genetics either since their eating habits are extremely fucking disgusting
>>
>>26059071
>literally a miracle of thermodynamics
Yeah, nah.
>>
>My blood side of the family
>All normal weight range people
>In law side of the family
>Obese or overweight, one girl is morbidly obese and does nothing about it

She is probably close to 170-180kgs, with a spherical shape to her. I always find it repulsive to look at.
>>
>>26057119
keep praying for a miracle fatty. s.m.h
>>
>>26057331
they're just low grade speed. just eat less. it's not that hard.
>>
>>26059071
I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you Anon.
>>
>>26059741
And I've got a beach house in Idaho to sell you.
>>
>>26056946
>who /is a discriminatory savage/ here?

fixed :^)
>>
>>26056946
It pisses me off. You're kinda chubby? Alright, eat one hamburger and your six pack is gone. You're a few pounds overweight? Alright, that's not good but it's understandable, it's easy to lose track of how much you eat. But when you're so fucking obese you have to ride on a scooter, there's no excuse for that shit.
>>
>>26060459
yeah I discriminate against prideless gluttons. Deal with it. And 'savage' is having no self control, like the fat fuck in the pic.
>>
>>26057205
The worst part is they treat this like its normal. And if somehow their fat shapes into a newborn, they'll be fed and taught this way.
>>
>>26060488
>trying this hard to justify his discriminatory tendencies

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
Fat people (women especially) are pure filth. They deserve to be killed. Every time I see a posting on the Internet from one of those disgusting fat acceptance whales I throw up, literally. The mere sight of them on my computer screen I find repulsive in the extreme.
>>
>>26057967
there's a show called "my 600 lb life" and a lot of people on it have that problem
>>
File: got ur tendies.png (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
got ur tendies.png
54KB, 640x400px
>>26060501
Did somebody say "discriminatory tendies"?

just try to take them from me, fatty
>>
>>26060501
They weren't born that way. I'm not discriminating against them, I'm judging them.

Work harder fatass.
>>
File: 1430780738567.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430780738567.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>26060537
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DESU FAGGOT
>>
>>26057889
Thats a calorie diflict for you my man!
>>
>>26056946
I dont exatcly hate them...
But they sure as fuck are disgusting.
>>
File: 1438577987050.png (76KB, 676x663px) Image search: [Google]
1438577987050.png
76KB, 676x663px
>>26056946
I have quite the fat people hate folder from lurking /fit/
I'm a pretty reclusive guy, but when I do go out good lord almighty are there a lot of fatties. The obesity epidemic is not overblown, it is right in front of our eyes man!

How to fix? Fuck if I know. Sometimes there's just too much freedom. Freedom to be stupid, die and make other people suffer for your bad choices.
>>
>>26062494
I'll tell you what is truly at fault.
The shift in society from primary and secondary work to tertiary work.
The services force us to stay immobile/inactive for long periods of time, drive us to extreme boredom so we waste money on random shit, and media that constantly shoves food infront of us.
We overwork, doing pointless shit, for shit pay and very little free time to go outside and get fresh air.
>>
>>26062693
Isn't that the case in all first world countries though? Why is it only America with the problem to this extent?
>>
I am 6'2" and 260lbs (26yo). I am fucking disgrace. But I have no will to start working hard to lose it. And I totally understand all of you, fat-haters.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.